Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > IRELAND

Notices

Old 10-25-2008, 03:11 PM   #26
islandman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Pub

Right, a bit of Whisht please, a couple of lads are going to sing for us, go on now christy and shane, rise it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iUEwB4ME3I
islandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 02:55 PM   #27
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

maith thu oileannach, the cross at spancil hill, a pint of guinness for me, a pint of martini for magowan and a cup of tea for christy
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 11:55 PM   #28
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

http://static.videoegg.com/ted/flash...id=/ted/movies

A forum member posted this link in another section of the forum, I thought it was pretty earth shattering to see a scientist talk like that. I was dumbfounded, I could see her battling her fear of talking like that.
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:31 AM   #29
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

so do you want a pint or what? Them TED talks are great but i think there may be a hidden nwo agenda behind the whole concept. I know, i'm paranoid.
Old 10-29-2008, 12:41 AM   #30
islandman
Avalon Senior Member

Good post Andy,

I saw this before and was amazed by it. I use this womans story to help explain some of my half baked, crazy theories on dimensional realities to other people. On another note it's probably a good idea that we discuss some more serious topics here in the pub as it seems to be the same few alco's hangin around here singing and generally being drunk.

We need to broaden the appeal of the pub, maybe tell some good stories or something. I see that the pot belly stove thread is a little more successful at getting the punters in for a chat.

Maybe if the lads at the bar didn't all go quite and stare at the stranger who gingerly opens the door we might get a few more in here for a bit of a chat and some craic.

Right folks last drinks now, and if your drivin don't forget your cars.
Old 10-29-2008, 12:53 AM   #31
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

yeah yer woman is very good, i should let my mother see that one, she has had two strokes.

this one here is pretty mind blowing too, 17 parts tho, it took me three days to watch it http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=WRAqUXr_-eY so at your leisure lads.

Any word on the dublin meeting?
Old 10-29-2008, 02:35 AM   #32
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

howaye lads, finally a place where i get to talk proper, noone takes ya seriously here wen yer not bein completely literate.

well lads im well far away from the lot of ye, im just outside of galway and i havent seen a sign of any bucks from this part of the country on here, but shur if i did then i wouldnt feel so special

Interestin times lads, i heard one of ye mention the split.. no its not madness at all. I could go into it and give ye proof and everythin but only if ye want ta hear it. The vibrational frequency of the planets been risin since 1987 (schuman resonance) and its up near 13 now. It was a steady 8 or somthin for as long as it was recorded. And not only that but the magnetic field is gettin weaker, they both seem to have some relation with one another. Now, i can feken tell ya sumthin, im bloodywell frustrated at the lack of knowledge in my peers. I know for a fact that thoughts + emotions can influence reality. Ive tested it time and time again and basically built me life on this concept. This is no longer the 3rd density, were in the fourth. And were quickly movin into the fifth. I can give ye all the literature and videos out there that i know would convince ye!

Any 'ye on the same page? C'mon lads tell me some of ye know about this stuff!

alrite fellas talk soon.

Last edited by Jack; 10-29-2008 at 02:40 AM.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:00 PM   #33
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

good morning and welcome time is short, and so it is. U r right about the split, i think thats what happens in our immediate future, those who choose to stay in 3rd density do and end up degenerating into those hateful greys in a weird time loop. Anyway interesting times, c ya later
Old 10-29-2008, 01:08 PM   #34
islandman
Avalon Senior Member

Hows it goin Time is short,

The main Ireland thread is here http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...reland&page=12

There are people from all over the country here. We are well spread out its just that Dublin is the handiest for meeting up. Im only a stones hop from Gallimh myself in Maigh Eo. Id be interested in that information and some of those Videos if you could post them.

The pub is also a place for stories and songs and a couple of pints. I try not to drink during the day so Im just here for a bowl of soup.
Old 10-29-2008, 04:17 PM   #35
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

" D'ye see the quare fella over there", said Pascal as he wiped the counter and waited for my pint to settle.

" Aye" says I.

" Well, every year for the past 5 years he's come in and ordered 3 pints of Guinness, raised the glasses one by one and drank 'em.., anyway, last year I asked him why he did that. ' Ah,' says he.., ' my two brothers went to Australia 5 years ago and we agreed to have a pint together on Paddy's day every year and they wud do the same in Oz'
Well that nice of yiz!, says I to him".

So Pascal went on to say.., " Tonight he dandered in and ordered 2 pints of Guinness and as they were settling, thinking that one the brothers had died , 'I'm sorry for your troubles' says I.
" Waddaya mean", says he.
'Well ye've only ordered 2 pints so I thought.., y'know..'
" Ach, not atall, says he.., the brothers are grand, it's just that I've given it up for Lent".

That'll be £2:90, please Sé.
pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 09:36 PM   #36
Skylark
Avalon Senior Member

Jasus its bitter out there!
Feckin snowin in October!
(shakes snow off his head)
Whats the craic lads n latchicos?
Pint please Seamie. And Tayto, missed me dinner. Wha? No cheese and onion? salt n vinegar then, cheers.

Ye well? so, meself and Merlin met up Friday. Had a few scoops and a good aul chat, nothing formal just you know hanging out. The Irish way.

We talked about a good few different things, what to do if the banks do go tits up, where to go in case of solar mass ejections, passing girls asses. its good to meet in person lads, we do need to do it on a bigger scale.
Ah, cheers Seamie, slainte lads! glug, glug, glug...
Skylark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 10:06 PM   #37
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

good man skylark, me and pilgrim meet up of a monday for pints in belfast (£2 each). coldest october since 1934 by all accounts. As the ground crew are we meant to come up with a plan to defeat the NWO and replenish the Earth? A tall order, but sure we'll do it in the morning. Pints all round.
Old 10-29-2008, 10:10 PM   #38
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

What the heck? It's snowing? All I've got here is rain, I wonder sometimes if it's possible to rain in Ireland when it's -10C
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 10:15 PM   #39
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

anything is possible in ireland, bro. We better make some nice weather for the weekend, we wouldn't want it to rain on the nwo parade now would we?
Old 10-29-2008, 10:47 PM   #40
Skylark
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe we can re-route a major downpour, or an ice storm, to the parade...
Old 10-29-2008, 10:52 PM   #41
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Now that would be worth chanting for, there's going to be a lot of bad energy about belfast on sunday. What are you having?
Old 10-29-2008, 10:57 PM   #42
Skylark
Avalon Senior Member

Pint, sound man.

What march is on on Sunday anyway? thought the wee men only went out in the summer?
Old 10-29-2008, 11:01 PM   #43
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

NWO homecoming parade complete with raf flypast. SF are organising a protest, the loyalists are organising a party, our troubles are just scabbing over and someone's trying to pick them open again. This place will be crazy 'til the end.
Old 10-29-2008, 11:04 PM   #44
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

Aw, c'mon boys.., y'know better than to talk politics and religion in th pub!
Your twist Brendy!
pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 11:09 PM   #45
Skylark
Avalon Senior Member

Just one little thing, if ye can make a big banner and fly it somewhere high they can read it this would be a good one

Posted 16 September 2008 10:12 AM
What Henry Kissinger Thinks Of Our Military
By Lisa Guliani

“Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy.”
~ Henry Kissinger
~ The quote is found in “Final Days,” a book by Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein. Kissinger has never disputed it.

The above statement given by Henry Kissinger should dispel any possible doubt or
confusion in the skeptics among us as to just how little our servicemen matter to the
elitist madmen calling the shots. No longer do they spew empty words to placate the
masses. They are admitting outright that our soldiers are expendable and disposable.
If
the above statement by Kissinger doesn’t make your blood run cold, then tell me, what
will?

only the bit in red like, soldiers can't read long sentences
Old 10-29-2008, 11:25 PM   #46
islandman
Avalon Senior Member

Evenin,

Pint of plain for myself. Hould on a minute that reminds me of a bit of wisdom from this man,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIrX5...eature=related
Old 10-29-2008, 11:28 PM   #47
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

ffs pilgrim, it is a pub.

thats a good idea skylark but the banner would need to be 18 foot long, 21 if we put hk's name on it. I'll be there with my 'shoot your officers and come home' disposable placard and me camera for a youtube. wisht here's a wee song http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=GonUTdh7VBI

any feedback on the meetings, where are we building our sanctuary- tir na nog?
Old 10-30-2008, 12:38 AM   #48
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

-

Last edited by Jack; 11-06-2008 at 01:11 AM.
Old 10-30-2008, 12:45 AM   #49
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

who's that just come in here slabbering and what guy are you talking about, dan burisch? well, i gave up on him when he cried for the wee alien that popped it. Anyway sit down, have a drink and talk sense, oh and welcome, time is indeed short.
Old 10-30-2008, 12:57 AM   #50
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

-

Last edited by Jack; 11-06-2008 at 01:11 AM.

Tags
irish pub craic failte