Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2008, 08:13 PM   #276
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by ara View Post
doesn't this go against the treaty agreement then?

From the information shared so far i understand the off world intelligences have stated that if the human race is to continue that a new re-engineered, genetically modified and enhanced form must be created- the human mk2. (and this mandate was given to the nazi's during the second world war which initiated their desire to create a master race.)

are you saying the off planet intelligences only want super-soldiers, genetically enhanced humans, hybrids etc to be created as long as they have a 'military application' to them?

(i understand that mandate is applicable to the usaf/nsa)

barry, i must be missing something here.

If the creation of human mk2 is a necessity for the continuation of our race, and the opi's agenda is an altruistic one then why aren't they intervening to prevent the militarization of the human mk2?

Where do they intend colonizing humans in the future? In the middle of battlefields?

all come under the umbrella of one single answer, first, the depopulation of the planet of 'wasters', 'misfits' and the like before set number left which will be processed to mk.2 standards

the watcher
all the best
ara

the watcher
Old 11-03-2008, 10:36 PM   #277
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
THEWATCHER;all come under the umbrella of one single answer, first, the depopulation of the planet of 'wasters', 'misfits' and the like before set number left which will be processed to mk.2 standards
Ok thanks for clearing that up for me Barry.

Barry your use of the word "processed" implies factory like conditions or "camps" where people are collected and "processed".

How are the masses which are left going to be "processed"?

Are you speaking of a global delivery system where everyone is changed/processed at once or are you referencing a system akin to the factory/camp scenario I posited above? Or both?

Are those who slip through the net rounded up for 'processing' via the factory/camps?

Or those who shouldn't be alive are collected? Just like the Jewish People during WW2?

Is that what the super-soldiers are for? A new strain of SS/Gestapo?

The people who are left do they have to be 'primed' before the final 'process'?

Just thinking about all the additives in the water supply, if they serve another purpose?

Some plants have chemical properties that can affect the neural pathways, thus influencing behavior.

Is part of the 'processing' also behavior modifications?

If so is this done via genetic (re-)engineering (transgenics) and/or implants?

A calmer more docile population is easier to control than one with openly aggressive tendencies. Of course those aggressive tendencies can be useful at the flip of a switch or the emission of a frequency.

Some plants have chemical properties which effect the chemical composition of the human brain thus effecting and amplifying the mind's abilities.

Is part of the 'processing' the introduction of certain plant DNA into the updated human genome so the human body produces and releases the desired chemicals needed for the amplification of the mind?

Is the "processing" to be achieved in "steps"? Or like in a process line, where you go in one door as the original version and come out the other door as the "mk2" variety?

What if I don't want to be a Human MK2? What if I like the genetic form I am in now?

Barry, depopulation is another way of saying genocide. Do you believe that only "wasters" and "misfits" are to be targeted? Why not include invalids, those who have disabilities, the aged? Eradicate anyone who cannot/does not 'contribute their worth in salt'. (or should that read: "gesalt"?)

With the genocidal mindset in place one cannot assume that only wasters and misfits are their 'intended' targets.

Maybe they screen the populace to see who will accept the "processing" and who will not? And those who reject any of the 'processing' are targeted. Morgellans?

All the Best
Ara

Last edited by Ara; 11-04-2008 at 01:20 AM.
Old 11-03-2008, 11:32 PM   #278
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
Ok thanks for clearing that up for me Barry.

Barry your use of the word "processed" implies factory like conditions or "camps" where people are collected and "processed".
perhaps i chose my words badly, excuse me my response was short due to health, pain levels not easy to control these days. Once certain elements of society are eradicated, this will leave able bodied/not so able bodied but good honest people left. The strongest in mind and body, those 'gifted', etc, will become the supersoldiers with unfortunately yes military usage. Processing will take decades and evolvement in hybrids/mk.2 will come about leaving an underclass if you like, those for whatever reason are not strong enough in body or mind to be upgraded.

How are the masses which are left going to be "processed"?
the processing is something i cannot talk about at this stage

Are you speaking of a global delivery system where everyone is changed/processed at once or are you referencing a system akin to the factory/camp scenario I posited above? Or both?
protocols i cannot speak of, these special camps, old program REX 84, updated by FEMA, are for rounding up the nasty elements of society

Are those who slip through the net rounded up for 'processing' via the factory/camps?
over 30 years in the planning, very little room for undesirables to slip thru net

Or those who shouldn't be alive are collected? Just like the Jewish People during WW2?
no, wrong direction wrong analogy sorry

Is that what the super-soldiers are for? A new strain of SS/Gestapo?
nope, the mistakes made during that timeframe have been erased. supersoldiers in future are simply more enhanced and can sustain fighting over much longer periods, less sleep, in direct contact with COs without radio problems, carrying out orders without emotional restraints etc etc etc

The people who are left do they have to be 'primed' before the final 'process'?
there are processes in progress now, chemtrails, mindcontrolling technologies, etc

Just thinking about all the additives in the water supply, if they serve another purpose?
hmm

Some plants have chemical properties that can affect the neural pathways, thus influencing behavior.

Is part of the 'processing' also behavior modifications?
this is done at certain facilities during certain procedures

If so is this done via genetic (re-)engineering (transgenics) and/or implants?
indeed

A calmer more docile population is easier to control than one with openly aggressive tendencies. Of course those aggressive tendencies can be useful at the flip of a switch or the emission of a frequency.
of course

Some plants have chemical properties which effect the chemical composition of the human brain thus effecting and amplifying the mind's abilities.

Is part of the 'processing' the introduction of certain plant DNA into the updated human genome so the human body produces and releases the desired chemicals needed for the amplification of the mind?
this is carried out in several ways, not right time to detail too much

Is the "processing" to be achieved in "steps"? Or like in a process line, where you go in one door as the original version and come out the other door as the "mk2" variety?
process will take time yes, cannot be too specific here

What if I don't want to be a Human MK2? What if I like the genetic form I am in now?
you would have been assessed since birth, if you are found unsuitable for any reason you will be left as you are

Barry, depopulation is another way of saying genocide. Do you believe that only "wasters" and "misfits" are to be targeted? Why not include invalids, those who have disabilities, the aged? Eradicate anyone who cannot/does not 'contribute their worth in salt'. (or should that read: "gesalt"?)
no no no, this is not the way at all. social undesirables, criminal mindsets, the dreggs of society only. even with disabilities individuals can be useful members of society, as we know they are now, this is not a nazi fascist regime Ara

With the genocidal mindset in place one cannot assume that only wasters and misfits are their 'intended' targets.

Maybe they screen the populace to see who will accept the "processing" and who will not? And those who reject any of the 'processing' are targeted. Morgellans?
the pieces are being put together quite easily in your thoughts so little i really need add, just to point you in the right direction. Morgellans yes is a man made 'tool' to assist in the depoulation process but unfortunately its indiscrimanate and targets both good n bad.

All the Best
Ara

I hope i have helped here, regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-04-2008, 01:19 AM   #279
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Barry. I hope you are feeling better soon.

As we've dialogged before "absolute power corrupts absolutely" and there is an underground nazi regime working towards weaving it's own wanton future into activation.

However it seems there is another line also being propagated, one where the super soldiers are not "gestapo like" and the future is not as controlled as first thought.

Phew! I had visions of a future cross between a Totalitarian and Utilitarian Society!

All the Best
Ara

Last edited by Ara; 11-04-2008 at 03:17 AM.
Old 11-04-2008, 03:02 AM   #280
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thanks Barry. I hope you are feeling better soon.

As we've dialogged before "absolute power corrupts absolutely" and there is an underground nazi regime working towards weaving it's own wanton future into activation.

However it seems there is another line also being propagated, one where the super soldiers are not "gestapo like" and the future is not as controlled as first thought.

Phew! I had visions of a future cross between a Totalitarian and Utilitarian Society!

Barry, What is stopping some of the OPI from transferring their intelligences into the Souped up/upgraded and reproducing Hybrids? (Hybrids will have offspring, yes?)
thanks, appreciate your kindness. Its something i have to live with, a legacy given me by the controllers. We are witnessing a fragmentation within the OPI towards that very end result. Yes offspring will be produced

All the Best
Ara
Warmest regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-04-2008, 03:17 AM   #281
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Barry I've listened to your interview with Lisa Williams where you state the New World Order should be referred to as "Masters and Slaves". That all of us are going to be cannon fodder ,we are going to be the slaves. We are literally going to 'do as we are told, we are going to be good boys and girls. And we are going to tow the party line'.
'We are going to be lapdogs to the Establishment.'

How does this differ from a Controlled regime?

Lisa speaks about how on a spiritual level we are having our spirits propagated to determine whether we will be re-incarnating into one alien group or another alien group.

Which begs the question why would human spirits be transplanted into an alien lineage/ into another reality?

Do some alien intelligences plan on switching places with the human race?

They incarnate into Super Humans and human intelligences are placed into the alien's genetic forms. Or a lifeform designed for human intelligences?

Did Lisa elaborate on where this information originated? Are you aware of this information also?

All the Best
Ara
Old 11-04-2008, 08:46 AM   #282
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

Question for The Watcher,

Do certain houses give off certain vibes for abductions? because my old house was extremely "paranormal", i weekly seen "things" running across my house that look almost invisible, i had about 6 people over at my house and everyone knew about my story, that story i call "the walking man". The walking would start at the very top of my stairs and creep its way down (almost like some sick horror movie prank...) until you finally heard its feet step on the cement floor, i have had this happen to me at least 5 or 6 times alone and with friends.

I armed myself with a knife once and ran out to confront it but i swear to you nothing was around, after living with this "presence" as i called it i slowly got used to it to the point where no dark alley could scare me - I've seen some weird stuff id say...

On two occasions i seen a giant basketball sized orb, once alone and once with my good friend (who can verify 100%) this thing danced for us and as you stated above these orbs ARE used in abduction scenarios... Well once me and my friend seen it i thought that was it until about 2 months later, i was sleeping and the orb came to my window, i remember waking up and looking at this "thing", i had ZERO fear in my body and was completely aware... i simply turned my back to it (i felt proud to be without fear??) and went right back to sleep.

So i guess my question is am i crazy to dig deep into alien concepts? heck my child hood was riddled with this stuff and to be honest it canceled out any belief i could have in "god", well at the time everyone was yelling at me the same old tired **** "we are the only ones" or "are you a scientist prove it".

I also bumped into a MIB (yea.... with 3 people...) and that wasn't much scary honestly, just looked at him (damn those glasses were cold...) and he went on with his merry way, and to put the cherry on the sunday my mother was chased by as what she says "2 giant odd thick shouldered men" who literally moved a street in front of her in about 10 seconds (how they hell can they jump?)

Ah sorry if this is a rambled mess of experience its just such a weird thing, kinda hard to tell someone about what has happened to me without fear of ridicule, i could really care less but sheesh i don't need it nor enjoy it.

1.What are these "invisible" beings and is it some type of light bending technology?

2.Are Orbs used as decoy devices for Military Abductions?

3.I have seen a MIB and wonder why they would bother me? mine and your best guess would be i'm in the database?

4.Why would my mother of all things be chased to work by two large black suited men (the suits didn't quite fit them and she said she could see ankles) Psyop?

5.I was born June 21st 1986 at 7:02 am, this day works wonders within Spirituality and i wonder if it really has merit - to boot my mum went into labor at EXACTLY 12 midnight (still freaks her out) whats your view on our birth?
Old 11-04-2008, 06:52 PM   #283
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Barry I've listened to your interview with Lisa Williams where you state the New World Order should be referred to as "Masters and Slaves". That all of us are going to be cannon fodder ,we are going to be the slaves. We are literally going to 'do as we are told, we are going to be good boys and girls. And we are going to tow the party line'.
'We are going to be lapdogs to the Establishment.'

first we must lay the table here so to speak, that interview, hastily arranged by Miles and Lisa, went on for 4 hours in August, in a Chelmsford park. This was right at the early stages of my original releases. At that time i was only happy with detailing barebones data and wanted not to go into areas too deep too fast for people. Right, lets lay the table here, and things should make more sense once you see more of the picture. I have had a habit over the years of pointing people in the right direction and let them do some insightful research, rather than spoon feed all the data. This I'm doing here too. But some clarification is required. As we spread the tablecloth over the huge table we see much more of whats going on. We have in the mix different factions, both on and off planet, working to same or similar agendas but separate to each other. Now and again interaction takes place and overlaps occur. This is where the confusion comes into play, unless you know of these sep factions and what each one does, it all looks rather haggard until you see all of the picture. The so called NWO is already with us, depopulation, dumbing down of society, fierce control of society, economic disruption/collapse, weather modification in order to control regions/nations, etc etc etc. ONLY when you see and know all parts can you realise how this is working.

Lisa speaks about how on a spiritual level we are having our spirits propagated to determine whether we will be re-incarnating into one alien group or another alien group.
Her ideas not mine

Which begs the question why would human spirits be transplanted into an alien lineage/ into another reality?
that would be something for Lisa to answer

that is already in place, globally, small pockets scattered

They incarnate into Super Humans and human intelligences are placed into the alien's genetic forms. Or a lifeform designed for human intelligences?
Lisa can answewr that, more her field i guess

Did Lisa elaborate on where this information originated? Are you aware of this information also?
no i am not and she has been very elusive since that mid 90's interview, having no contact with her over the years, maybe Miles knows of her whereabouts, all i know is she was entering politics and did not wish this interview to be in the public domain as it might affect her career

All the Best
Ara

Hope thats helpful, regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-04-2008, 07:07 PM   #284
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnWdoe View Post
Question for The Watcher,

Do certain houses give off certain vibes for abductions? because my old house was extremely "paranormal", i weekly seen "things" running across my house that look almost invisible, i had about 6 people over at my house and everyone knew about my story, that story i call "the walking man". The walking would start at the very top of my stairs and creep its way down (almost like some sick horror movie prank...) until you finally heard its feet step on the cement floor, i have had this happen to me at least 5 or 6 times alone and with friends.

I armed myself with a knife once and ran out to confront it but i swear to you nothing was around, after living with this "presence" as i called it i slowly got used to it to the point where no dark alley could scare me - I've seen some weird stuff id say...

On two occasions i seen a giant basketball sized orb, once alone and once with my good friend (who can verify 100%) this thing danced for us and as you stated above these orbs ARE used in abduction scenarios... Well once me and my friend seen it i thought that was it until about 2 months later, i was sleeping and the orb came to my window, i remember waking up and looking at this "thing", i had ZERO fear in my body and was completely aware... i simply turned my back to it (i felt proud to be without fear??) and went right back to sleep.

So i guess my question is am i crazy to dig deep into alien concepts? heck my child hood was riddled with this stuff and to be honest it canceled out any belief i could have in "god", well at the time everyone was yelling at me the same old tired **** "we are the only ones" or "are you a scientist prove it".
I can understand your situation, akin to very many whom have had strange experiences, not crazy no, you need answers, that shows intelligence.

I also bumped into a MIB (yea.... with 3 people...) and that wasn't much scary honestly, just looked at him (damn those glasses were cold...) and he went on with his merry way, and to put the cherry on the sunday my mother was chased by as what she says "2 giant odd thick shouldered men" who literally moved a street in front of her in about 10 seconds (how they hell can they jump?)
Thats weird i must admit, numerous stories about our infamous black suited friends have surfaced in the last 50 years and we still do not know whats fully going on. We have the government MIBs, we have the cosmic jokers, the ones that seem too weird and do strange things, talk strangely, disappear, run at 50mph etc etc.

Ah sorry if this is a rambled mess of experience its just such a weird thing, kinda hard to tell someone about what has happened to me without fear of ridicule, i could really care less but sheesh i don't need it nor enjoy it.

1.What are these "invisible" beings and is it some type of light bending technology?
wish i could answwer that for you but could be one of many things

gotta be careful here, there are orbs seen by the naked eye and there are orbs only visible once captured by digital cameras inadvertantly. The latter are simply a glitch common to digital cameras. The first, well i have no idea as to what they might be but i do not think a precursor to a MILAB.

3.I have seen a MIB and wonder why they would bother me? mine and your best guess would be i'm in the database?
your guess would be as good as mine

4.Why would my mother of all things be chased to work by two large black suited men (the suits didn't quite fit them and she said she could see ankles) Psyop?
with more detail i might be able to offer an explanation

5.I was born June 21st 1986 at 7:02 am, this day works wonders within Spirituality and i wonder if it really has merit - to boot my mum went into labor at EXACTLY 12 midnight (still freaks her out) whats your view on our birth?
sychronicity, coincidence, there are more things in heaven and earth.............

Hope i have been of some help, regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-04-2008, 08:48 PM   #285
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

first we must lay the table here so to speak, that interview, hastily arranged by Miles and Lisa, went on for 4 hours in August, in a Chelmsford park. This was right at the early stages of my original releases. At that time i was only happy with detailing barebones data and wanted not to go into areas too deep too fast for people.
**Ok thanks for explaining this, that makes sense.

Quote:

Right, lets lay the table here, and things should make more sense once you see more of the picture.

I have had a habit over the years of pointing people in the right direction and let them do some insightful research, rather than spoon feed all the data.

*** Is there a 'time frame' being adhered too where certain information is to be released only at specific 'times'?

As I stated before, it is as though a Play Book is being adhered too.

Is the release of this information programmed into you Barry so even if you wanted to release more of the data you couldn't because your programmed mandates wouldn't allow it?

Quote:
We have in the mix different factions, both on and off planet, working to same or similar agendas but separate to each other.

*** This I understand.

Quote:

Now and again interaction takes place and overlaps occur.

This is where the confusion comes into play, unless you know of these sep factions and what each one does, it all looks rather haggard until you see all of the picture.

The so called NWO is already with us, depopulation, dumbing down of society, fierce control of society, economic disruption/collapse, weather modification in order to control regions/nations, etc etc etc.ONLY when you see and know all parts can you realise how this is working.
*** Are you saying the above is, metaphorically speaking, phase one of a three phase system? That phase one has to occur for the other phases to come into play? (is it akin to spring house cleaning, a chaotic mess is created but after all the rubbish has been sorted out and everything placed back where it should be the end result is a very ordered and clean home?)

Quote:
that is already in place, globally, small pockets scattered
***Which group has already begun this?

Are the ones in place here for specific tasks?

Are they a Vanguard?

Are the Military aware of who these 'people' are?

Did the OPIs do this with Military knowledge?

I'm wondering if the military were part of the process or whether they are using these 'people' for military purposes?

Miriam Delicardo was told she is an alien in human form. She was asked if she ever worked for the CIA by a Russian group who tried to recruit her. This implies that other "aliens in human form" may have been recruited by different factions. And/or that the different factions have their own 'people' in place for various reasons. Also her 'bloodline' was important. It was as though some group was monitoring her genetic lineage, making adjustments in the genome at certain points to specifically breed a certain genome type which allowed for the alien intelligence to incarnate into the specified physical form.

It would seem the talk of Brotherhoods and their monitoring of specific lineages isn't baseless after all.

Quote:
Lisa can answewr that, more her field i guess

no i am not and she has been very elusive since that mid 90's interview, having no contact with her over the years, maybe Miles knows of her whereabouts, all i know is she was entering politics and did not wish this interview to be in the public domain as it might affect her career
*** Hmm, interesting. Thanks for taking the time to expand upon the Lisa Williams issue. I apologize if you thought I expected you to answer for Lisa. I wondered if she had elaborated more on the issues mentioned above as they have deep implications if true.

Thanks Barry. Your words always help in understanding this reality further.

All the Best
Ara

Last edited by Ara; 11-04-2008 at 09:09 PM.
Old 11-04-2008, 09:05 PM   #286
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
gotta be careful here, there are orbs seen by the naked eye and there are orbs only visible once captured by digital cameras inadvertantly. The latter are simply a glitch common to digital cameras. The first, well i have no idea as to what they might be but i do not think a precursor to a MILAB.

JohnWdoe, maybe they are PK (Psycho kinetic) orbs?

Psycho-Kinetic Energy Orbs can be used to hold information and be transferred to another person's mind. It's a psychic way of sharing information.

They can be used for other things too, it depends upon the task the orbs are programmed for.

All the Best
Ara
Old 11-04-2008, 11:36 PM   #287
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
**Ok thanks for explaining this, that makes sense.

*** Is there a 'time frame' being adhered too where certain information is to be released only at specific 'times'?
it all began straight after WW2, it is an ongoing procedure and takes decades yes

As I stated before, it is as though a Play Book is being adhered too.

Is the release of this information programmed into you Barry so even if you wanted to release more of the data you couldn't because your programmed mandates wouldn't allow it?

more of if i release too much too soon i get the heavies around, like few months ago, that ended in hospitalisation

*** This I understand.

*** Are you saying the above is, metaphorically speaking, phase one of a three phase system? That phase one has to occur for the other phases to come into play? (is it akin to spring house cleaning, a chaotic mess is created but after all the rubbish has been sorted out and everything placed back where it should be the end result is a very ordered and clean home?)
the number of actual phases is irrelevent but yes this is about right

***Which group has already begun this?
more than one working parallel

Are the ones in place here for specific tasks?
yes

Are they a Vanguard?
perhaps that term is not correct one as smacks of military procedures

Are the Military aware of who these 'people' are?
some of them yes

Did the OPIs do this with Military knowledge?
yes and no

I'm wondering if the military were part of the process or whether they are using these 'people' for military purposes?
some are yes most definately

Miriam Delicardo was told she is an alien in human form. She was asked if she ever worked for the CIA by a Russian group who tried to recruit her. This implies that other "aliens in human form" may have been recruited by different factions. And/or that the different factions have their own 'people' in place for various reasons. Also her 'bloodline' was important. It was as though some group was monitoring her genetic lineage, making adjustments in the genome at certain points to specifically breed a certain genome type which allowed for the alien intelligence to incarnate into the specified physical form.

It would seem the talk of Brotherhoods and their monitoring of specific lineages isn't baseless after all.

*** Hmm, interesting. Thanks for taking the time to expand upon the Lisa Williams issue. I apologize if you thought I expected you to answer for Lisa. I wondered if she had elaborated more on the issues mentioned above as they have deep implications if true.
no problem, Lisa is an enigma, a MENSA registered, very bright and intelligent but has some spooky things to say

Thanks Barry. Your words always help in understanding this reality further.
wish i could be of more help

All the Best
Ara
warmest regards, you are a very smart cookie

THE WATCHER
Old 11-05-2008, 02:19 AM   #288
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
more of if i release too much too soon i get the heavies around, like few months ago, that ended in hospitalisation

Ok!!! Best be careful. Don't want you to get harmed in any way.

Quote:
the number of actual phases is irrelevent but yes this is about right

The choice of three phases was to imply a procedure.(as I am sure you realised ) Mind you on another level there could be another meaning. Especially when considering the amping up of psi abilities.

Quote:
Quote:
Are they a Vanguard?
perhaps that term is not correct one as smacks of military procedures

Indeed it does. Maybe a poor choice of words, yet the meaning of vanguard as ' those sent forth ahead of others' does apply. French :Avant-before and garde-guard. In this sense those who come before the others guard the way or 'pave' The Way. (towards a better future)

Quote:
wish i could be of more help

Barry you are a considerable help! Every piece of information you share with us helps,
Please know that.

Quote:
warmest regards, you are a very smart cookie
Aarhh, Thank- you? What can I say? You drop some delectable crumbs!

All the Best
Ara
Old 11-05-2008, 02:46 AM   #289
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Ok!!! Best be careful. Don't want you to get harmed in any way.

The choice of three phases was to imply a procedure.(as I am sure you realised ) Mind you on another level there could be another meaning. Especially when considering the amping up of psi abilities.

Indeed it does. Maybe a poor choice of words, yet the meaning of vanguard as ' those sent forth ahead of others' does apply. French :Avant-before and garde-guard. In this sense those who come before the others guard the way or 'pave' The Way. (towards a better future)

Barry you are a considerable help! Every piece of information you share with us helps,
Please know that.

Aarhh, Thank- you? What can I say? You drop some delectable crumbs!

All the Best
Ara
here to help in whatever way i can, i'm grateful for the opportunity of being able to speak openly here without the hassle and abuse that other forums have shown me over time

THE WATCHER
Old 11-05-2008, 03:09 AM   #290
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

I honestly think that The Watcher needs a Avalon group. KeepUp with the great work, The Watcher and peace to you and to all.
Old 11-05-2008, 03:12 AM   #291
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Thankyou, appreciate that
Old 11-05-2008, 08:17 AM   #292
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
here to help in whatever way i can, i'm grateful for the opportunity of being able to speak openly here without the hassle and abuse that other forums have shown me over time
THE WATCHER
Oh didn't you know Barry? This is an "abuse and hassle free zone!"

We, the posters of this thread, have ordained it as such by the caliber of our respectful dialogs.
Synergy in motion.

All the Best
Ara
Old 11-05-2008, 05:51 PM   #293
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Yes i do feel fairly safe and comfortable here, up till now no real hassle. Lets see what transpires over time
Old 11-06-2008, 01:26 AM   #294
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
We have in the mix different factions, both on and off planet, working to same or similar agendas but separate to each other.
Now and again interaction takes place and overlaps occur.

This is where the confusion comes into play, unless you know of these sep factions and what each one does, it all looks rather haggard until you see all of the picture.

The so called NWO is already with us, depopulation, dumbing down of society, fierce control of society, economic disruption/collapse, weather modification in order to control regions/nations, etc etc etc.ONLY when you see and know all parts can you realise how this is working.
Quote:
*** Are you saying the above is, metaphorically speaking, phase one of a three phase system?

That phase one (NWO) has to occur for the other phases to come into play?

(is it akin to spring house cleaning, a chaotic mess is created but after all the rubbish has been sorted out and everything placed back where it should be the end result is a very ordered and clean home?)

the number of actual phases is irrelevant but yes this is about right

Just so I am understanding this correctly, the NWO or rather the
depopulation, dumbing down of society, fierce control of society, economic disruption/collapse, weather modification in order to control regions/nations, etc etc etc are being promulgated by different Factions (human & OPI) on and off world?

And what is left after all the chaos can then be shaped into a society more in tune with their sentiment of Belief & Brotherhood?

So a New System of Control & Order has to be in place ready for a future where the Hybrids/Humans MK2 are the main constituents of the populace.

And to get to that point the eradication of undesirables is necessary?

Because the end justifies the means?

Barry, how do they choose who are undesirable?

Obviously I do not have issues with bringing in a better tomorrow, however I do have issues with certain pathways being undertaken to achieve such an outcome.

My personal philosophy is that if you have to take a life to ensure your own evolution then that isn't evolution.

On the flip side, there are good guys ( human and OPI Factions) working behind the scenes to ameliorate the depth of destruction these specific Factions are promulgating with their tunnel-visioned NWO agenda?

They know they cannot prevent it completely but they can prevent certain dire outcomes from eventuating?

And they can use the resultant outcome to bring in their own version of a better tomorrow? Birthing a positive outcome from a negative outcome? The quintessential Light from the Dark.

How am I going so far?

All the Best
Ara

Last edited by Ara; 11-06-2008 at 01:28 AM.
Old 11-06-2008, 02:26 AM   #295
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Just so I am understanding this correctly, the NWO or rather the
depopulation, dumbing down of society, fierce control of society, economic disruption/collapse, weather modification in order to control regions/nations, etc etc etc are being promulgated by different Factions (human & OPI) on and off world?
we have several, lets say 'factions' involved here, on and off planet, working in differing directions, nothing is set in concrete so any possible outcome envisaged can be altered

And what is left after all the chaos can then be shaped into a society more in tune with their sentiment of Belief & Brotherhood?
depending on which way we go, lets assume the white hats overcome all others and we then see a much better world with no corruption, greed or needless suffering of nations that cannot look after themselves adequately

So a New System of Control & Order has to be in place ready for a future where the Hybrids/Humans MK2 are the main constituents of the populace.

And to get to that point the eradication of undesirables is necessary?
white hats want to eradicate the bad elements, the black hats want to eradicate over 50% of world population irrelevent as to usage

Because the end justifies the means?
motto of the black hats yes

Barry, how do they choose who are undesirable?
white hats will choose those corrupt, criminal types, the negatives, black hats will have their own agenda

Obviously I do not have issues with bringing in a better tomorrow, however I do have issues with certain pathways being undertaken to achieve such an outcome.

My personal philosophy is that if you have to take a life to ensure your own evolution then that isn't evolution.

On the flip side, there are good guys ( human and OPI Factions) working behind the scenes to ameliorate the depth of destruction these specific Factions are promulgating with their tunnel-visioned NWO agenda?
most definately, the elders or old ones whom i am in contact with, have the power to stop this planet from obliteration, their philosophy of non intervention is in force but if this planets population or the safety of the planet itself were placed in extreme danger, they would intervene

They know they cannot prevent it completely but they can prevent certain dire outcomes from eventuating?
as stated above

And they can use the resultant outcome to bring in their own version of a better tomorrow? Birthing a positive outcome from a negative outcome? The quintessential Light from the Dark.
a far better, healthier, fairer world

How am I going so far?
very well indeed Ara, very pleased and quite proud too of your insights and intuitions

All the Best
Ara

My best regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-06-2008, 07:53 AM   #296
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
depending on which way we go, lets assume the white hats overcome all others and we then see a much better world with no corruption, greed or needless suffering of nations that cannot look after themselves adequately

That would equate to Utopia in my mind.

All the Best
Ara

Last edited by Ara; 11-07-2008 at 02:57 AM.
Old 11-06-2008, 11:42 PM   #297
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Barry,

Collating the information being released shows we live in a very dark time and that some dark oppressive intelligences have Control here. We have the 'big guns' (white hats in the alphabet agencies etc) doing their part in facilitating the birthing of a brighter future plus we have whistle-blowers coming forward, but what is it that the common man can do?

According to testimony, part of the over-all agenda is a Psychological Operation Program (POP) designed to bring the awareness of other Lifeforms into mainstream mindset. This is reportedly to acclimatize us for a time when 'they and us' will be living side by side.

Is this a way of getting humans use to the process of physical changes within the populace? You did say that the process of 'changing' would take 'time' so I imagine there will be physical changes along the way which may be considered shocking to some humans.

Is it also to do with getting mainstream humans use to already created hybrids who may hold more alien/OPI physical characteristics and therefore not look 'human'?

All the Best
Ara
Old 11-06-2008, 11:49 PM   #298
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Barry for what reason are the Military (working with certain OPIs) abducting humans and instilling a fear of Greys etc in them?

Is it part of a programming procedure?

All the Best
Ara

ps..have I asked this already???? LOL Please excuse if I have.
Old 11-07-2008, 12:41 AM   #299
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Barry,

Collating the information being released shows we live in a very dark time and that some dark oppressive intelligences have Control here. We have the 'big guns' (white hats in the alphabet agencies etc) doing their part in facilitating the birthing of a brighter future plus we have whistle-blowers coming forward, but what is it that the common man can do?
old cliche but still holds true, people power, minds en masse can bring about changeAccording to testimony, part of the over-all agenda is a Psychological Operation Program (POP) designed to bring the awareness of other Lifeforms into mainstream mindset. This is reportedly to acclimatize us for a time when 'they and us' will be living side by side.
i have seen several projections, all are variable, recall the film 'Alien Nation'? food for thought maybe
Is this a way of getting humans use to the process of physical changes within the populace? You did say that the process of 'changing' would take 'time' so I imagine there will be physical changes along the way which may be considered shocking to some humans.

Is it also to do with getting mainstream humans use to already created hybrids who may hold more alien/OPI physical characteristics and therefore not look 'human'?
humans are very adaptable, sure curious and sometimes shocked by the unusual, but also very accepting as a whole, no problems are forseen re introducing hybrids into society
All the Best
Ara
warmest regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-07-2008, 12:46 AM   #300
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Barry for what reason are the Military (working with certain OPIs) abducting humans and instilling a fear of Greys etc in them?
So that they can experiment upon abductees and cast blame on the greys, its that simple

Is it part of a programming procedure?
yep

All the Best
Ara

ps..have I asked this already???? LOL Please excuse if I have.
its fine, no problem, best wishes

THE WATCHER
Closed Thread