Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 07-19-2009, 02:24 AM   #1
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada
Default My door is open

After reading the the Thread ' i need a place to go ' i thought about people and their locations. I was going to post this a few months from now but this is the time.
For some my location spells doom and gloom, for others it is sanctuary!! i am located on the western edge of the Hudson bay in a small but sustaining community named ' Churchill ' in Manitoba. Before you all go jumping on me for my location it was the Collective that bought me here! After many dreams, visions and messages my family decided to re-locate from Newmarket ont. we were drawn here for reasons. Since my early childhood days i have been attracted to this Hudson Bay area- why?? i don't know, what i do know is that this is isolated and sustaining. With a steady community of around 900 Churchill will rise to the challenges of global change! this is one of the largest bird migratory routes in North America, we have abundant Wildlife, Game and plenty of fresh water! we are home to the largest Polar bear denning areas in the world and we are also the Beluga whale capital. The Northern lights are world famous here and tourists from all over flock to its sites.
Yes we are by the inland sea of the Hudson bay and yes there is always possibilities of catastrophic dangers! how can i deny the pull of consciousness to come up here?? maybe its for extinction? but i FEEL not!!

I have an apartment in town and a rugged cabin 30 klms south out on the Tundra/Taiga, it is propane powered and is our refuge for the future that i feel is coming.

To my friends at Avalon if you feel the need and the Time is right and you resonate with my words and this community, then My Door is Open to YOU!! this is nature at its finest! clean air, laid back living.....and a grouping of peoples that can Hunt, Fish, and Live of the land.

Churchill will sustain itself as a community! regardless of Tsunamis and -50

Think about it?

333mark333
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 02:28 AM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: My door is open

What a sweetheart.......I just wish you the best for you and your family.

Time is short and I have certainly known for a long time it was going to be here, right on top...............I hope you are all safe
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 02:59 AM   #3
no caste

333mark333 - Well, absolute blessings to you for this - and its title. Think about it: that IS beautiful. I live alongside the Bow River in Alberta. I've known people who traveled by canoe to Hudson Bay via it, S. Saskatchewan etc. Hey, if a bedraggled paddler pulls up, it might be me

If there are no cars, fuel and whatnot, there are still the waterways!

Thanks for sharing the location. Funny, I know someone in NZ who, for some mysterious reason, is always pulled to Churchill. Maybe HE might pull up in a canoe.

LOVE
Old 07-19-2009, 03:01 AM   #4
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
333mark333 - Well, absolute blessings to you for this - and its title. Think about it: that IS beautiful. I live alongside the Bow River in Alberta. I've known people who traveled by canoe to Hudson Bay via it, S. Saskatchewan etc. Hey, if a bedraggled paddler pulls up, it might be me

If there are no cars, fuel and whatnot, there are still the waterways!

Thanks for sharing the location. Funny, I know someone in NZ who, for some mysterious reason, is always pulled to Churchill. Maybe HE might pull up in a canoe.

LOVE
I await you...........the tea will be on....
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 03:06 AM   #5
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by 333mark333 View Post
I await you...........the tea will be on....
Nice !!!