Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 11-30-2008, 07:05 PM   #151
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: James Casbolt:Underground U.K. bases!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accipiter_Phi View Post
[Originally Posted by James Casbolt
I remember a certain old saying at this time-
'Two bulls are sitting on a hilltop watching a herd of cows. The son turns around to the father bull
and says "hey dad let's run down the hill and f***
one of those cows.
The father bull simply replies "no son, let's walk down the hill and f*** them all'
Commander Michael Prince]

Quoting the best movie ever filmed in Echo Park, Los Angeles:
COLORS (1988).

Here is the exact quote delivered to "Pac man" (Sean Penn) by his experienced partner (Robert Duvall) as they are about to swoop & harass some unsuspecting vatos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kye0OPXy6fQ

(If you were a 7th grade boy living in L.A. in 1988, you HAD to have this movie memorized: it was mandatory! Odeley). Hmmm, come to think of it, this was the first year I had a loaded gun put to my head at Bellmont tunnel by some gangster kid ("from" 18th ST)... I'm sure he saw the same movie. All well: whatever doesn't kill you...

Good spot AP.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 07:26 PM   #152
golden
Avalon Senior Member

Refering to the f*** every evil person over comment.

It's good to go w/ me.

Apparently we now know what side your routing for Exchanger.
golden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 12:55 PM   #153
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Hello everyone, it's good to be back on the thread. I'll start by posting some information about a couple of topics that are relevent to this discussion. First of all I'd like to comment on the two messages of "TERROR IS COMING" in my dream which I detailed back in this thread.

As everyone will be aware we had the terror attacks in Mumbai a couple of days after I posted this. I did say that was a prophetic dream!

The terror attacks originated in Pakistan apprently and this ties in with information from my 33rd degree of Zion contacts.

On September 8th, I received this email from X3:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear James
The Committee of the Majority (MAJIC) have elected out of the Illuminati (top 300, 33rd degree masons). Now putting final plans in place for fake Armageddon scenario.
Watch Iran and Pakistan. Plan is for theater of war to break out in the Middle East- IE Armageddon.
Meanwhile Lord Jacob Rothschild and his lodge, through the BIS are attacking the U.S financial system. The plan as I understand it is a simultaneous financial attack, then a war with Russia through Iran and Israel, then a bird avian virus attack throughout the USA. The microchips of course are in the inoculants manufactured in Switzerland by Rockefellers company.
If the Lightworkers turn up (Author’s note - Plieadians), which is expected, Project Bluebeam will be initiated- Fake ET invasion.

Yours in service
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On the 24th September, I received this email from my other friend in the 33rd degree of Zion confirming above intel:
James
How are you? I am exhausted. I just came back from a four day trip to Poland. Lots of crazy stuff going on there. They had a crash there two weeks ago. I was part of the research team that had to visit for intel/archive purposes. Seems the technology gets better and better because we recorded several new updated and brand new items that will be going for back-engineering. Should be interesting.
Be aware that this American economic problem is all planned out. Poland is key right now. Keep an eye on Pakistan. Ezekiel chapters 38 and 39 might be interesting. He saw through looking glass as well you know.

Talk to you soon!!
Irish
Some people might say I just wrote those emails myself. However they have been up on my website for weeks now. They are included in chapter 7 of my autobiography entitled 'Convergence of the Starchildren'.

I have just received this report which ties in with information about Henry Kissinger. The man who who supplied me with the intelligence above, is ranked higher in the Illuminati than Henry Kissinger. He is a year younger than me ( 30 ). A new generation is emerging in the community and as I keep saying, many factions in the Illuminati and masonry are benevolent. Don't listen to conspiracy theorists who have no idea what really happens within the brotherhood. At a recent probe international conference in Blackpool, journalist Tony Gosling claimed that it costs one million pounds to speak to Henry Kissinger for an hour!

Here is the report
As the battles between Indian Commandos and terrorists continue to ragein India’s financial capital of Mumbai, Russian Military IntelligenceOfficials are reporting in the Kremlin today that these ‘horrific’attacks were targeted against the former US Secretary of State Henry Kissinger and elite members of President-Elect Barack Obama’s [pictured2nd left with India Prime Minister Singh] Global economic team in Indiaattending the “American Foreign Policy After Elections” conferenceorganized by the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) and AspenInstitute India in Mumbai.

The members of Obama’s elite economic team attending this conferencewith Kissinger, these reports say, were Indian-Americans Sonal Shah,Google.org’s head of Global development efforts, Aneesh Chopra, VirginiaState’s secretary of technology, Vivek Kundra, chief technology officerfor Washington, DC and Kartik Raghavan, a director at Microsoft. These reports also note that Obama’s pick to be the next US Secretary ofTreasury, Timothy Geithner, was absent from these meetings despite hislongstanding ties to India where he was raised, but who was representedby as yet ‘unknown’ aides from the US Federal Reserve Bank.

The purpose of this conference was to advocate for the plannedIran-Pakistan-India gas pipeline project which though strongly opposedby the Bush Administration and Pakistan’s ISI Intelligence Service,Obama has planned on being a ‘centerpiece’ towards his goal of achievingpeace in Southeast Asia, and to which Kissinger has stated: “The pipeline will be a natural thing to do and I expect the newadministration [to be headed by Obama] to begin discussions with Iran.”

It is important to note that distinguished India author and researcherMaloy Krishna has previously detailed in his book “Fulcrum of Evil ISI -CIA - Al Qaeda Nexus” the nefarious workings of Pakistan’s feared ISIIntelligence service as they continue their efforts with the CIA andtheir combined ‘terrorist groups’ Al Qaeda and Taliban towards plungingour World into Total War. Reports from India are, indeed, reporting that their Naval Forces haveintercepted one of the Pakistani merchant ships stated in these reportsto have brought the terrorists behind these attacks to India, and whichRussian Intelligence sources are confirming was jointly owned andoperated by the ISI and CIA.

Equally interesting to note in the timing of these attacks against Indiawas US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice’s ‘ruling out’ AmericanDiplomats going to Iran immediately prior their occurring yesterday, andto which as we stated in our October 27th report, “Obama-AhmadinejadMeet Spurs Attacks On Syria, CIA” was a critical component for peace tobe achieved between the United States and Iran advocated by America’sTop Generals in seeking to stop their CIA forces from starting World WarIII. These reports further state that a great amount of ambiguity currentlysurrounds the Obama Forces backed by Americas Top Generals as they havebeen made to accept the continued overseeing of the Pentagon by BushLoyalist and former CIA Director Robert Gates as US Defense Secretary,and who this past week put forth his ‘master plan’ to totally eliminateAmericas longstanding tradition of the ‘citizen solider’ into what heterms an “Integrated Total Force”, and as we can read as reported by theUS Air Force Times News Service:

Last edited by James Casbolt; 12-03-2008 at 01:00 PM.
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 01:12 PM   #154
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelong View Post
Hi James Casbolt can you get a video camera and film these evens,I guess this sounds to easy but try and get footage?

Zelong.
[BThere was a camera in the house ( which I only discovered later ). At the time Jan Rodrigo and I just stood there like twonks staring up into the sky. We are still attempting to get our heads around what exactly happened that night with the exotic craft in St Ives. There was definate time distortion during this event. I have vague memories but these are just so weird ( involving being in two places at one time ).

I see the event as postive because it did seem to open up more memories of project mannequin for me. Thank you whoever organised that! I have a feeling Delta Force had a hand in it.
Old 12-03-2008, 01:17 PM   #155
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenOfLeon View Post
Cos I figured you probably have some precognitive ability, given what you have said about your blood line.

and given im **** scared, and cant make head nor tail of my own, I thought u might have some info.

silly place to ask for you to divulge though, im guessing>?!
The information regarding the "terror is coming" dream covers this. Don't be scared Queen of Leon. I may have manifested some fear by disclosing information about disturbing subjects back in the thread. 'Good News' posts will now be coming to turn this around.
Old 12-03-2008, 01:20 PM   #156
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K626 View Post
I've always wondered about this. How many passports do you have James?
Strange question about my passports. If anyone would like to commuinicate with more confidentialy, my email address is

jamescasbolt@hotmail.co.uk
Old 12-03-2008, 02:16 PM   #157
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
I'll attempt to get hold of a timeline, I do have one in my files somewhere

Originally Posted by iainl140285
Hi James,

Can you specify a timeline for the above events.

Stage 7- Direct control and intergration with SECOND LIFE-FORMS ( Does anyone know what this means- James Casbolt )
This maybe a reference to the prposed introduction of the alien/human hybrids.

Stage 10- Feeding frenzy ( ???-James Casbolt )

Stage 11- Take-over
This may refer to the HARVEST. Predicted at the end times

As I said, a timeline could help shed some light on this.

Thanks
Best Regards
Iain

Hi James, hows things? I was wondering if you managed to tie these stages down to a timeline yet?

Thanks
Best Regards
Iain
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 02:45 PM   #158
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Hi James like the look of you latest 'long post'. Very important point that there is a core benevolent illuminati (House of the Rose?) resistance going on. The lines and vectors will become clear around April. I will pick up on some of your themes in detail later.

Take care,

KS626.
Old 12-03-2008, 03:37 PM   #159
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

James,
What are your thoughts and consequences of getting vacinated with the microchip. I am going to try and avoid it at all costs but if there is a law for it I need to weigh the pros and cons. My thoughts with it is that the vacination might take 5 to 10 years off my life. They will be able to track me and use my info for MK experiments in the future. They will be able to affect my mood through Elf towers/Harpp etc... Change my biochemistry/DNA to affect future prodigy.
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 06:56 PM   #160
K626
Avalon Senior Member

There won't be any chipping on mass. The people who they want chipped already have it.
Old 12-04-2008, 11:23 AM   #161
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Originally Posted by iainl140285
Hi James,

Can you specify a timeline for the above events.

Stage 7- Direct control and intergration with SECOND LIFE-FORMS ( Does anyone know what this means- James Casbolt )
This maybe a reference to the prposed introduction of the alien/human hybrids.

Stage 10- Feeding frenzy ( ???-James Casbolt )

Stage 11- Take-over
This may refer to the HARVEST. Predicted at the end times

As I said, a timeline could help shed some light on this.

Thanks
Best Regards
Iain

Hi James, hows things? I was wondering if you managed to tie these stages down to a timeline yet?

Thanks
Best Regards
Iain
Still having trouble locating the timeline file. I am dealing with massive amounts of information
Old 12-04-2008, 11:27 AM   #162
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
There won't be any chipping on mass. The people who they want chipped already have it.
I agree K626. Chipping protocol aimed to be completed by 2009 through MILABS. Not sure if they are behind shedule
Old 12-04-2008, 11:29 AM   #163
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magamud View Post
James,
What are your thoughts and consequences of getting vacinated with the microchip. I am going to try and avoid it at all costs but if there is a law for it I need to weigh the pros and cons. My thoughts with it is that the vacination might take 5 to 10 years off my life. They will be able to track me and use my info for MK experiments in the future. They will be able to affect my mood through Elf towers/Harpp etc... Change my biochemistry/DNA to affect future prodigy.
The comment above covers this Megamud
Old 12-04-2008, 11:31 AM   #164
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

In the beginning of many beginnings the universe was alone..It was perfect but alone.....

Very Hermetic statement K

House of the Rose connected to the Rosicrucians- AMORC?
Old 12-04-2008, 11:38 AM   #165
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

[B]On the subject of Kissenger, I received this email after I went on coast 2 coast. What does everyone think, real or psy-op?

[/Dear Brother Casbolt:

As Alfred Nobel recognised, peace cannot be achieved by one man or one nation. It results from the efforts of men of broad vision and goodwill throughout the world. The accomplishments of individuals such as myself need not be remembered, for if lasting peace is to come it will be the accomplishment of all mankind.

Our goal Brother Casbolt is the building of a structure of peace, a peace in which all nations have a stake and therefore to which all nations have a commitment. We are seeking a stable world, not as an end in itself but as a bridge to the realisation of man's noble aspirations of tranquility and community.

Certainly war has yielded to an uncertain peace in todays uncertain world. Where there was once only despair and dislocation, today there is hope, however frail. In the Middle East, especially Babylon ( Iraq ) the resumption of full scale war haunts a fragile ceasefire. In the Middle East and elsewhere, lasting peace will not have been won until contending nations realise the futility of replacing political competition with armed conflict.

Allow me just to mention to you a few issues.

The most important question we ask when dealing with plans for the NWO is, "What are we trying to do? What is the end of the process? Where are we going to come out? This is where we went wrong previously and this is where I now am very worried. We are sliding ourselves into a crisis where the plans of a unified One World Government are being threatened, through the misguided efforts of blinded warriors such as yourself who are currently on the outside of the larger goals and imperatives

Brother Casbolt - to create a one world state in which any group dominates any of the others is impossible. It is guaranteed to lead to conflict.

Brother Casbolt: I ask you on behalf of our brothers in the fraternity of the peace of man through the brotherhood of freemasonry and the 33rd Priory of Sion to refrain from discussing our plans for the NWO now or in the future either publicly or over electronically transmitted media such as the internet or blogs, webcasts and such thing. Our plans to end all war are coming to conclusion and we need the help of good soldiers and brave men such as yourself to help fulfill these goals.

I understand you wish to rise through the ranks of our brotherhood but as yet we are uncertain if you have the maturity or strength of purpose and resolution to commit to a plan that should see universal peace and brotherhood bestowed on all members of our planet earth.

The future is the stars Brother Casbolt. Let us work together to ensure that we can get there in peace and goodwill

In Service
Dr Henry Kissinger [ P1 ]
33 Priory of SionB]
Old 12-04-2008, 11:50 AM   #166
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
[B]On the subject of Kissenger, I received this email after I went on coast 2 coast. What does everyone think, real or psy-op?

[/Dear Brother Casbolt:

As Alfred Nobel recognised, peace cannot be achieved by one man or one nation. It results from the efforts of men of broad vision and goodwill throughout the world. The accomplishments of individuals such as myself need not be remembered, for if lasting peace is to come it will be the accomplishment of all mankind.

Our goal Brother Casbolt is the building of a structure of peace, a peace in which all nations have a stake and therefore to which all nations have a commitment. We are seeking a stable world, not as an end in itself but as a bridge to the realisation of man's noble aspirations of tranquility and community.

Certainly war has yielded to an uncertain peace in todays uncertain world. Where there was once only despair and dislocation, today there is hope, however frail. In the Middle East, especially Babylon ( Iraq ) the resumption of full scale war haunts a fragile ceasefire. In the Middle East and elsewhere, lasting peace will not have been won until contending nations realise the futility of replacing political competition with armed conflict.

Allow me just to mention to you a few issues.

The most important question we ask when dealing with plans for the NWO is, "What are we trying to do? What is the end of the process? Where are we going to come out? This is where we went wrong previously and this is where I now am very worried. We are sliding ourselves into a crisis where the plans of a unified One World Government are being threatened, through the misguided efforts of blinded warriors such as yourself who are currently on the outside of the larger goals and imperatives

Brother Casbolt - to create a one world state in which any group dominates any of the others is impossible. It is guaranteed to lead to conflict.

Brother Casbolt: I ask you on behalf of our brothers in the fraternity of the peace of man through the brotherhood of freemasonry and the 33rd Priory of Sion to refrain from discussing our plans for the NWO now or in the future either publicly or over electronically transmitted media such as the internet or blogs, webcasts and such thing. Our plans to end all war are coming to conclusion and we need the help of good soldiers and brave men such as yourself to help fulfill these goals.

I understand you wish to rise through the ranks of our brotherhood but as yet we are uncertain if you have the maturity or strength of purpose and resolution to commit to a plan that should see universal peace and brotherhood bestowed on all members of our planet earth.

The future is the stars Brother Casbolt. Let us work together to ensure that we can get there in peace and goodwill

In Service
Dr Henry Kissinger [ P1 ]
33 Priory of SionB]

I'll run it through the usual channels James.

I've been invited to various lodges over the last year, specifically in Germany and Austria. Of course as you know these boys are slightly ahead of London at this time.
Old 12-04-2008, 05:07 PM   #167
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

k626 - I knew you were an insider. It was obvious from one of your first posts.

Are you a goody or a baddy?

QueenOfLeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 10:57 PM   #168
K626
Avalon Senior Member

It is a very lucky man who knows his destiny.

Peace.

QofL
Old 12-05-2008, 08:31 AM   #169
Accipiter_Phi
Avalon Senior Member

Location: over there, to the left... no, not that left, this left!

K. 626: an interesting choice for an Avalon handle.

Köchel-Verzeichnis 626: Requiem in D minor

Mozart's last symphony, mysteriously commissioned by an anonymous messenger shortly before the coronation of Emperor Leopold and before Mozart was commissioned to go to Prague.

Mozart is instructed to write according to his mood... according to his current emotional state; which was the frame of mind of a dying man whom felt himself poisoned.

On his return [from Prague] he at once took up the Requiem, and worked at it with much effort and keen interest: but his illness visibly increased its hold on him and made him dark and melancholy. His wife noticed it with sadness.

One day when she was driving with him in the Prater to divert and cheer him, and they both sat there alone, Mozart began to talk of death, and maintained that he was writing the Requiem for himself. Tears were in the eyes of this sensitive man. "I am only too conscious," he continued, "my end will not be long in coming: for sure, someone has poisoned me! I cannot rid my mind of this thought."

This speech fell heavily on his wife's heart; she was scarcely able to comfort him, and to show him the groundlessness of his heavy imaginings. As she was of the opinion that he was sickening from some illness, and the Requiem was overstraining his sensitive nerves, she called the doctor and took away the score of the Requiem....

On the day of his death he had the score brought to his bed. "Did I not say that I was writing this Requiem for myself?" he said, and carefully looked through the whole score with moist eyes. It was the last painful, parting glance at his beloved art -- a presentiment of his immortality!

Immediately after his death, on Dec 5 1791, the messenger announced himself, asked for the work, unfinished as it was, and received it. From that moment the widow did not see him again, nor did she learn the least thing about the Requiem or the man who had commissioned it. Every reader can imagine for himself that they tried hard to seek out the mysterious messenger, but all means and attempts were fruitless.

His wife later commissioned two of Mozart's former pupils, Joseph Eybler & Franz Xaver Süssmayr to complete instrumentation and the 3 remaining movements.

K626, Is speaking on Avalon your last "movement," on behalf of your passion? Like Mozart, this requiem is for yourself, no?

I hope you are not ill, my friend.
I hope this day finds you well as I hope that you are merely here to brighten your cap.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg M M cap.jpg (10.2 KB, 6 views)
Accipiter_Phi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 10:43 AM   #170
K626
Avalon Senior Member

A beautiful moment is expected before it is born.
Old 12-05-2008, 01:16 PM   #171
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

I'll comment on the last couple of interesting posts ASAP. Interesting that Mozart is being mentioned, I wrote some information about Mozart and masonic connections on paper that I planned to post here. This was a few days ago. Now posts are being put up about mozart. Makes me wonder how much RNM ( Remote Neural Monitoring ) and thought reading is taking place. I know for a fact I was being RVed two nights ago. I traced it back to Fort Meade.

Anyway I said I would keep a diary here of events as they unfolded in my life and something has just come up again.

As I mentioned in my autobiography, when I was fifteen I did the armed armed robbery ( replica guns ) in my local Spar supermarket in Carbis Bay. After I came out of prison I remember shooting the guy in Brighton. During the time I was awaiting trail I was sent to 'activity centre' in Conrwall for troubled kids. I couldn't remember what part of Cornwall this was but I remember activities like absailing, canoeing etc. Some young girls were there and they told me "We're here because our father's are raping us". As I got more into the de-programming of MANNEQUIN, memories started to come up of military personel coming into these places and training us. I asked my mother about this and she did the usual thing of trying to make out I'm crazy.

I asked her where the centre was and she mentioned Helston or Falmouth. So I'm the library today and I see one of the guys I remembered being in this centre with. I havn't seen him for years. He's a strange looking guy, about six foot eight with a big long head and neck. My intuition told me to approach him which I did and I asked him a few questions about the centre. He says "Yea, i remember you" and I basically said i remember military people coming in and training us when we were there, am I going crazy?. This is the conversation transcribed as accurately as I remember it

Him- "The centre was called Bishop's Forum, it was at Haluassa near Falmouth. The army came in and took us by helicopter to St Morgan's and Ayr Cellars bases many time while we were there. Ayr Cellars base is in the outskirts of Plymouth, in a bay. Loads of the problem children from this area were at Bishops Forum, some of the girls used to get locked away by there parents and abused.

Me- "Can you remember what we did at the bases?"

Him- ( looks like hes trying to remember, but then looks a but confused ). "It was just problem solving, weapons training, camping, stuff like that. Why do you ask?"

Me- "To be honest, I got involved in special forces when I was older. We went through hypnosis and I can't remember a lot of what I did. i'm trying to remember things from my past. I think the military had there eye on me from when I was kid and wanted me to get involved when I was older"

Him- "Yea I've heard they do that. I remember when you did that armed robbery in the spar. Didn't someone get three years for that?"

Me- "No I only got twenty days"

Him-"28 days!! You must have got a lot of trouble in prison for that"

Me- "Yea, there young guys doing years for armed robbery with a knife. Some thought I was a grass but I had to front it up and act like I wasn't scared and this did the trick"

Him- "Yea, I've been banged up, I'm in touble with drugs. This is a dead end town"

Me- "Are you on methadone?"

Him- "Yea, I'm off to rehad soon"

Me- "I've been on methodone, I did the detox at cloud's House"

Him- "Clouds! Thats were I'm going" ( Author's note- I know for a fact Cloud's House is a intelligence commuinity programming centre. Barry King has listed drug rehabs in his voice files as Manenequin programming centres. It is located in Wilshire and was owned in the past by MI-6 operative and occultist Aliester Crowley. The place has statues of angels and reptilians all over the walls and I clearly remember events connected to mannequin occuring when i spent six weeks there in 2003- Not the time to go into it now )

Me- "All the best with that, it will probably be one of the best things you've ver done" ( Author'e note- there might be corruption there but the centre is still a place of freedom for people and has changed many lives for the better )

End

Old 12-05-2008, 01:26 PM   #172
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

James,
Having just read through all of this thread so far, I just want to say that I'm delighted you are here contributing on this forum

Obviously, the information you share is going to be controversial for some...and the public need to be discerning about ALL information ...BUT it is clear to most people here that the 'reality' of the life we perceive to be real is distorted on so many levels...So, on that note, this is YOUR truth YOUR story and your kindly sharing it with us. THANKYOU!!!
Old 12-05-2008, 02:03 PM   #173
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate View Post
James,
Having just read through all of this thread so far, I just want to say that I'm delighted you are here contributing on this forum

Obviously, the information you share is going to be controversial for some...and the public need to be discerning about ALL information ...BUT it is clear to most people here that the 'reality' of the life we perceive to be real is distorted on so many levels...So, on that note, this is YOUR truth YOUR story and your kindly sharing it with us. THANKYOU!!!
Thank you for the kind comments Kate

I feel like crying after I just met the guy from Bishops Forum. He was another beutiful soul who was overflowing with compassion, i could feel this from him. I'm not saying he was definately involved in Project Mannequin as I have no proff of this. The point is this- the most angelic children are choosen for the program. PSI powers come from the ability to feel and love. Many of us became addicts or alcholics because of the program. Such passion we hold inside!
This was a way to control this. We are Sons and daughters of fire. This is a CONVERGENCE OF THE STARCHILDREN!

'In my place, in my place

Were lines I couldn't change

I was lost

Oh Yea
-
I was lost, I was lost

Crossed lines I shouldn't have crossed

I was lost

Oh Yea'

Coldplay

I know for a fact the lead singer of Coldplay was run through one of the mind control programs in this country. Many entertainers are. I always thought he was talking about a MK 'Mengela Grid' installed through trauma in these lyrics

Video here

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_Xonuu...eature=related

I just want to know if I really did kill that guy in Brighton or was it a false memory? My memories are still jumbled up. It may have not been a Ford Sierra I was driven into Greenham Common when I was five. I know it was a ford. i remember being picked up by two men in later years in a Sierra, it might have been the same two guys. The memories could be getting mixed up

Last edited by James Casbolt; 12-05-2008 at 02:18 PM.
Old 12-05-2008, 02:17 PM   #174
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'll run it through the usual channels James.

I've been invited to various lodges over the last year, specifically in Germany and Austria. Of course as you know these boys are slightly ahead of London at this time.
Thank you for running the Dr Kissinger information K626

Last edited by James Casbolt; 12-05-2008 at 02:25 PM.
Old 12-05-2008, 02:42 PM   #175
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thank you for running the Dr Kissinger information K626
No worries James.

May I ask a favour?

Can you give Hawaii some thought, see if anything comes up?

Peace.

K626.