Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2009, 04:40 AM   #1
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Default ALERT - Announcement for Pandemic Likely

There has been a struggle to contain what is now called Novel H1N1 (swine flu).

Having recently signed up with Flutracker, I have witnessed an incredible amount of preparation beyond normal for tracking the flu (I have already reported this on my blog).

The reporting process that was in place was quite successful at tracking the annual seasonal influenza in the states. There would be no need to "supercharge" the ability to do this except for;

1) An expectation that the number of infections would increase beyond the current systems ability to "timely" track it.

2) That the mortality rate (death rate) would increase, or both.

Barring any discussion of how it was started, there is a very, very, high likelihood that WHO will announce a Novel H1N1 pandemic sometime Thursday, June 11, 2009.

So, what will happen?

This will no doubt stir discussion of mandatory flu vaccines. And as I already mentioned last week I was eye to eye with a Senator in my state and asked him if there is going to be a mandated vaccination ordered. The answer was politically skirted by not answering my question on mandating. You can also get that story here in the forum or on my blog.

Nevertheless, I told the senator that should a mandate occur that there could likely be a revolt among some of the allopathic healing profession. Of course that won't be many, but some will refuse to give the shot.

The good news is, this does not necessarily mean the CDC will make the same announcement. However, with changes in defining a pandemic at WHO and the CDC, I'm not qualified to advise whether marital law can be invoked or if vaccines will be mandated without the CDC declaring a pandemic. In my opinion, the empire will do its pleasure regardless.

I recommend you act accordingly.

Feel free to contact me if you have questions.

Last edited by Waterman; 06-11-2009 at 06:47 AM.
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cdc, martial law, pandemic, vaccines, world health organization