Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 09-14-2008, 06:23 AM   #1
Peace4Gaia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Individual sovereignty & personal responsibility

INDIVIDUAL SOVEREIGNTY & PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY

I first came across this material thanks to Jordan Maxwell, (see Occult World of Commerce). He spoke about the difference between Common Law, “The Law of the Land,” and Statute Law, “The Law of the Sea” or “Maritime Law.”

It’s all about language and the meaning of words:

Statue versus Law
Bylaw versus Rule of Corporation
Peace Officer versus Law Enforcement Officer
Person versus Human Being
Income versus Wages
Owner versus Limited Access User
Driver (engaged in commerce) versus Traveler
Passenger (having paid a fee) versus Guest
Obligation versus Requirement

When I first heard Jordan explaining how we are each considered “property” due to having been “birthed from the waters,” it all seemed so fantastic. But the more I listened and started to research, the more plausible it became. (And let me just say, as a mother, the thought that some other entity lays claim to my sons due to some convoluted definition of “the Sea” is just not acceptable to me.)

Ok, so follow me here… we (or most of us anyway) agree that we have been deceived, that this is all just an illusion. Well yes, it is. And a big part of that illusion is that we are bound by Maritime Law. On the face of it, how can that be? We live on the land, how can we be ruled by laws of the sea? Another big part is that it is assumed we have given our consent to be governed simply because we have not objected in any way. Of course, we all follow the rules blindly because that’s what we’re taught, that’s what everyone else does, how could there by any other way?

DISCLAIMER: I am only just beginning to understand this material, but I thought it important enough to at least get a thread started and I invite others with a more thorough understanding to please share their knowledge here. I believe this is a vital first step toward unraveling the web of deceit.

The basic premise is that when each of us is born (“birthed from the waters”), and a birth certificate is created in our CAPITALIZED name – that is not “us” but rather a legal representation of us, a sort of mini-corporation which is used to generate revenue for the government. What we don’t realize is that we can lay claim to certain rights, including requiring the discharge of certain debts, for all but profit-making activities as long as there is a clear benefit to both the individual and society at large.

I have found more information in regards to Canada, thanks to Robert-Arthur: Ménard. www.thinkfree.ca

First, one has to establish that they are a “natural person,” what Robert refers to as a Freeman-on-the-Land. You must establish your individual sovereignty and take responsibility for all your transactions. This includes a claim of right to establish “lawful excuse” which frees you from orders of the court. Other steps involve establishing a fee schedule, presenting notices (not letters) of understanding and intent, and a claim of right. Robert explains that these notices cannot be ignored and if they are, this results in estoppel by acquiescence.

In one of his more recent videos, Robert claims that Canada is a corporation, registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission in New York and that income taxes are noted as a source of revenue for said corporation. So I did some quick checking and found:

Business Address
CANADIAN EMBASSY
1746 MASSACHUSETTS AVE NW
WASHINGTON DC 20036

Maybe I’m missing something here? But this is information easily found on the United States Securities and Exchange Commission site. Why is a country listed as a corporation? One would assume that means Canada is a corporation. And if you click on one of the SEC filings for this entity, it clearly shows personal income tax as revenue. Maybe I'm being naive here, but this seems pretty straightforward to me??

I'm only just beginning to understand this information but what is clear to me is that this is not an easy road. It takes a lot of research, time and once begun, it must be maintained to be effective. This is not something that is easily done. You must "walk the walk" as it were...

I will post more information as I find it, but here are some links I've gathered to get you started if you're interested.

Additional info:

Money Masters

The Magnificent Deception

Think Free: Bursting Bubbles of Government Deception

Choosing Freedom - Her Own Words : Irene's Story

Peace
Peace4Gaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 06:45 AM   #2
Peace4Gaia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Individual sovereignty & personal responsibility

The Truth will set you Free

But only if you Act

When you know who you truly are

No one may command you

Child of Stardust and Magical Light

The World is your Bounty and Peace is your Right

Awaken your Spirit

The Truth is Within

Share it with Others

and WE ALL WIN

{{beautiful words from the end of Robert-Arthur: Menard's video I thought worth sharing}}

Peace
Old 09-14-2008, 07:00 AM   #3
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Yep,

It is all there right in front of our face.

It is hard to wake up and find there is a strawman and a realman.

Makes one look at the Wizzard of Oz in a whole new light.

The Yellow Brick Road

The Wizzard Behind the Curtain

The Strawman

The Tinman

The Lion

and many many other truths are in that movie....

Last edited by Waterman; 10-02-2008 at 09:31 PM.
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 11:10 PM   #4
Citizen Zeitgeist
Avalon Senior Member

A collection of videos about reclaiming human sovereignty:

http://uk.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=1ED1D523CB36AD50

Peace, freedom, love and light,

Z
http://www.freetheplanet.info
Citizen Zeitgeist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 02:18 AM   #5
Peace4Gaia
Avalon Senior Member

NOTES on "Occult World of Commerce" | Conspiracy Con 2004
Jason Whitney, Introduced by Jordan Maxwell

Intro by Jordan Maxwell

Jordan gives a brief overview, notes he is "no expert on anything" because, he says, "I'm not stupid!," he also says, "I know how much I don't know."

Jordan mentions that he started speaking in 1962 and it was Anthony J. Hilder who coined the term "Illiminati," he also mentions Myron Thagan (?).

Law of the Land means the law of the culture that lives on the land.
Law of the Water, law of the high sea is the law of money, which is banking =
Maritime/Admiralty Law

This goes back at least to the Caananites, who were Phoenician.
The word merchant means "sea banker"
mer = sea | chant = banker

It is a question of freedom -vs- liberty, sailors get liberty

Court

Games are played on a court. In court, you have a team of lawyers, the judge is a referee, he rules from the bench.

River banks direct the flow of curren(t)cy

All ships are always female, when they dock in port, the captain must present a manifest. The captain represents the capital on the ship.

The ship sits in a berth... (this is where the analogy of us being "birthed from the waters" comes in... I know it sounds fantastic, but it's true! Think about it?!)

Our birth certificates must be signed by the "doc"tor

Jordan says there has never been a country in all these hundreds (thousands?) of years where the citizens rose up and claimed their freedom

He says that in 1868 there was a corporation founded, the "United States Corporation" in which it's employees were not to be referred to as such, but rather as "citizens." (I'm still searching for more on this.)

Jason Whitney

Jason says in the end, "it's just business," here on this alien ant farm called Earth.

He says that the Law of Water & Money has been superimposed over the law of the land, we are not operating under common law, but it's still available.

It's all just a "Let's Pretend" Game

In the world of Admiralty, ships were called Revenue Cutters.
It's a system where money always flows up to the bankers ( he mentions the movie Brazil?)

In this system, a mother is the equivalent of a merchant vessel and she delivers "human resources"

Human resources are just energy vessels... battery cells, if you will (as in the Matrix movies)

Money = energy

A nursery is just an energy farm (again, echos of the Matrix!)

In the next section, he discusses some legal terminology.
(from Ballantines Law Dictionary?)
human being see monster
monster - a human being by birth, but in some part resembling a lower animal.
"A monster hath no inheritable blood, and cannot be heir to any land, albeit it be brought forth in marriage; but, although it hath deformity in any part of its body, yet if it hath human shape, it may be heir." (this seems very cryptic to me, are we talking bloodline here? only those with the proper blood are not "deformed"?)
Next...

Human Being - corporate entity - certificate of birth
Spiritual Being - flesh and blood - personal responsibility

A "Person" includes a natural person, firm, co-partnership, association, limited liability, company, or corporation. {{Jason criticizes this definition, how can you define something with the word itself? Person = natural person?}}

Next he gives a list of items:

Spiritual Being -vs- Human Being
Physical Realm -vs- Legal Realm
Land -vs- Water
Gold/Silver -vs- Federal Reserve Note (which is only evidence of debt)
{{Jason notes both the Federal Reserve and the IRS started in 1913, the Fed is NOT part of the gov't and the IRS is a corporation based out of Puerto Rico}}
Conscious -vs - Devoid of consciousness
Present -vs - having to be "Re-Presented" in court
Lawful -vs- Legal
Real -vs- Fiction
Substance -vs- Reflection
Thing -vs- thing named
Creditor -vs- Debtor
Lender -vs- Borrower
Object -vs- Symbol
Physical body -vs- Paper certificate

Even the idea of having to get a marriage "certificate" implies asking permission... and results in a 3 party marriage - a husband, a wife and the state.

Courthouses are nearly identical to Masonic Lodges
Judge's gavel - Masonic gavel
the Judge rules from the bench - banc - bank

Legal system based on banking

Circuit court? what happens when you interrupt currency flow? you either break the circuit or you get charged...

presumption (of awareness and understanding?) assumed unless you rebut it

When you hire an attorney, you become a "ward of the court" which is an "infant" or a "person of unsound mind"

Ordo Temple. org (Knights Templar) founded modern banking system

letters patent(?)

all of this is based on ancient esoteric principles, ancient phoenician commercial law

confirmation of Admiralty law superimposed on "land" is that the Navy surveyed all the land and left markers of sea level everywhere... Jordan says, just another part of the "let's pretend" game -- as in, "let's pretend we're all on the sea"

Jordan then discusses Marvin Bryer in some detail. Marvin has been quite successful in proving case after case of judicial misappropriation of funds (all it takes is one penny) on the part of judges. Money goes to Judges associations, supposedly tax exempt 508's, which are not even registered with the IRS. He has used Public Records Acts (for CA, but available in every state) and Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests (at the Federal level). He also verifies Judges statements of economic interests (apparently, there's a lot of conflicts of interest). Jordan concludes that the misappropriation of funds is an an inherent weakness in the way the court systems operate today.

END of notes on "Occult World of Commerce"

Next installment will be on "Bursting Bubbles of Government Deception"

Peace
Old 09-16-2008, 02:52 AM   #6
bluestix
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Individual sovereignty & personal responsibility

Babylon Mind Control Mechanisms create a sickness of the mind.

Strong Ganja is the best cure.

Me tell dem say seek Jah first and everything will come afta, dont get caught inna babylon disaster
righteousness me a hail dem with fire
Hail King Selassie go higher
yo black woman she bring up de yute and babylon a kill dem!
Fire, no mi affi fling it pun dem
Haile King Selassie and the Empress Menen,
Me blaze up de fire once again

-Fantan Mojah, Thanks and Praise
bluestix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 02:46 AM   #7
Peace4Gaia
Avalon Senior Member

NOTES on Bursting Bubbles of Government Deception (July 25, 2006)
Divergentfilms & Elizabeth Anne Elaine Society - www.divergentfilms.com

Intro text:

When Darkness falls
It is often the Humble Candles
That become the might BEACONS

Think Free | Be Free

Chains of deception are forged
From Links of Ignorance

Break Your Chains

Those who benefit from any societal mechanism rarely wish to understand that mechanism, especially if it appears to grant them power, control or authority over their fellow man and understanding that mechanism would limit, diminish or remove that apparent power control or authority. They simply do not want to know.
Because… It is far easier to Ignorantly Control Others than it is to Wisely Control Yourself.

Justice is Truth in Action

Chapter 1: Introduction
{{Here we find out why Robert is such a driven man... they took his child!!! }}

“If the single man plant himself indomitably on his instincts, and there abide, the huge world will come round to him.” Emerson (1803-1882)

“There is no cruder tyranny than that which is perpetuated under the shield of Law and in the name of justice.” Montesquieu (1689-1755)

Robert begins by explaining that 4 ½ yrs. ago, Ministry workers came and removed his baby, Elizabeth Anne Elaine, when she was just two days old. They claimed she had only one caregiver (is this really a crime in Canada?), there was no investigation, no assessment. When Robert objected and said he’d see them in court, they told him if he did that, they would see to it that baby Elizabeth would spend the first 5 yrs. of her life going from foster home to foster home to foster home. He went to court anyway, they shut him up in court and he lost his baby.

He then spent 3 days researching every word in the statute, using law dictionaries and an old English dictionary and had an epiphany!

Robert discovered that you are NOT OBLIGED to register your children, if you do, you are creating a legal entity, or a “person” – associating that “person” with your offspring and abandoning ownership or title to that “person” and the gov’t can seize said person under the laws of maritime salvage, “it” becomes their chattel property. They use “it” as collateral to float loans, to float bonds for loans.

What’s a Person?

- A human being is not a person because he is a human being, but because rights and duties have been ascribed to him.
- The ‘person’ is the legal subject or substance of which rights and duties are attributes. (Black’s Law Dictionary)
- Not a human being, but the human beings invisible coat.
- It is a fiction, a product of the mind. It is UNATURAL.
- Exists in association with us.
- Associations between Natural and artificial entities are presumed to be for the benefit of the Natural.
- Exists for our benefit, not us for its benefit.

You are not a person… you have a person.

The purpose of this “person” was to provide you with a very strong level of protection against government tyranny. If they are acting upon your person, you always have the option of rejecting their governance and therefore, escape tyranny totally and absolutely peacefully.

Chapter 2: 6 Tricks

Smoke, Mirrors, Camouflage – always used together

Smoke
- Hides edges and definitions
- Uses to hide movement
- Usually precedes an attack
- Seen in excess words, changing definitions, ‘legalese’ and bureaucratic language.

Mirrors
- Are they real or a reflection?
- How do you know?
- Touching reveals
- Edges and originals – why we need them
- Hidden smoke and camouflage
- Reflection is Equity – Reality is Law

Camouflage
- It's what is NOT there (read the white)
- Flexible Brick walls? – What is that?
- Must be hiding something, (likely something they do not want you to know about.)

3 more tricks...

Switch the Bait
- From a distance an obligation… up close… a choice!
- ‘Must’ and ‘Apply’ – the ‘Cheese’ and the ‘Trap’
- ‘Required’ – what’s the sense?
- If they don’t say ‘obliged’… You isn’t!
- What documents are they getting? And who said you have to provide them?
- Prove it’s cheese or that it’s not a trap… your choice!

Sliders (when giving you a document)
- Here… Pick this up! ------- Says who?
- Documents and words (Not yours? Then you don’t have to take them.)
- Sliding across the counter (Applications)
- Do you ‘under stand’? (Do you Stand-Under?)
- Flip the over, see what they are. (Then decide if you want them.)
- You likely won’t!

Hiding the Monkey (by putting a bell on it’s tail)
- Monkey? What Monkey? – it’s a furry, prehensile bell holder
- The obvious hidden in plain sight
- Denial of Deception – can’t claim ignorance
- Just trying to help, eh? Have a dumpling!
- Hear The Ding

Chapter 3: 13 Very Simple Things [Part 1 of 2]

13 Very Simple Things
(they would rather you kinda forgot)

“’Necessity’ is the plea for every infringement of human liberty; it is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.” –William Pitt

Some are obvious and simple, others are very well hidden. These are the things that empower you. They are undeniable truths and accepted by your ‘opponent’. They can not be argued, disputed or denied.

Therein lies their power.

They establish ‘The Common Ground’

They allow you to seize Moral High Ground

They will set you free.

- They are merely people… you are a human being in a common law jurisdiction – period!
- They have no more power than any other human being.
- They have weaknesses and these can be used.
- They have worries that have nothing to do with you.
- You are a means for them to feed their children. They NEED you.
- They are trying (mostly) to do good. Give them the chance, they will do even better. You have to help them however. They will respond to anger, pain, fear and shame.
- They will also respond to kindness, compassion and love. Treat them with dignity.
- They respond better to love, compassion and kindness.
- It is more likely they are a victim of the deception then a party to it. If they are your enemy, you can turn them into a friend… and visa versa.

The government is made up of “People Using Words”
- All their power is a direct result of the words they use. Ask what the words mean, they have to know what the words in their own mandates mean.
- Without the words, they have NO power at all.
- You can use those words, too.
- If they lose some of their words, they lose some of their power. If they lose All their words, they lose ALL their power.
- Take their words. Make them yours
Or…
- Author your OWN!

Deceptive Words
- There are 13 key words to know. They are all deceptive.
- Most have dual meanings or ‘senses’.
- Most of their power is in their deception.
- It is also where you find their greatest weakness.
- Deception needs ignorance. You can address your ignorance even if you can’t address their deception. Ask questions!
- Truth always destroys deception.

Statutes-Society-Consent
1) Statute - A legislative rule of society which has been given the force of Law.
2) Society - A number of people joined by mutual consent to deliberate determine and act for a common goal.
- Not ‘Assent’ – does not require positive affirmation

Statutes are NOT LAWS, they have the word “Act” in them
Consent is not Assent

You must dispute being “represented” or your consent is implied.

Registration-Application-Submission (your signature ‘evidence of an oath’ on a document)
- How the government REALLY gains power.
- Registration – Are you captain, ship or cargo?
- Application – Why do you beg?
- Submission – are you a Dog?

--Tricky Words—
(always look at definitions and their implications)
Application: Means to ‘beg, plead, petition, implore, entreat or request’
Must: Legally can be synonymous with ‘may’. Has two senses: Imperative or a directive. One creates obligations, the other defines conditions. Always a ‘directive’ when use with ‘apply’.
Submit: To Agree to another’s will or to leave to another’s discretion. Form of surrender. Always voluntary. Implies lawful right to fight.
Registration: To sign over for safe keeping. Always voluntary. Abandons complete ownership for partial.

Chapter 4: 13 Very Simple Things [Part 2 of 2]

‘Natural person’ concept… Robert advises against using the words “Natural person”

Definiton: Persons Natural and Otherwise
-A human being is not a person because he is a human being, but because rights and duties have been ascribed to him.
Specifically the person is the legal subject or substance of which ‘rights and duties’ are attributes. But not all human beings are persons, as was the case in old England when there were slaves.

Important distinction – the difference between being a human being with rights and duties and being a human being who has the right to choose whether to be ascribed with rights and duties.

Your Right to Travel – common law right to travel as long as you’re not engaging in commerce (in British Columbia)
- Apple means ‘a round red fruit.’
- Are all ‘round red fruits’ therefore apples?
- Vehicle Registration – Must apply
- Your Papers Please

Equality Before the Law
- We are all equal
- Government agents included
- It means NO ONE CAN MAKE DEMANDS!
- Everything must be offers

The Big Monkey
-The first sentence of the Bill of Rights: … the supremacy of God and the rule of law…
KNOW IT – LIVE IT – LOVE IT.
Is it an offer? Yes it is… accept it… makes you number two to God… claim that status… but be warned… it comes with great responsibilities.
Ever played ‘Snakes and Ladders”?
Who are you REALLY?
Says Who?

Chapter 5: Income Tax

All about having the proper questions…

Chapter 6: Here on Earth

After hours club…

Chapter 7: The Natural Rule of Law

Rule of Law is what the game is all about… applies to everyone

“Equality Before and Under The Law is Paramount”

Conflict is avoidable, it’s unnecessary, undesirable… discussion, negotiation, only then if necessary adjudication

That means you can ask of THEM almost anything they ask of you!
To stay in honor you must be Diplomatic & Honest in your dealings, and avoid Conflict whenever possible using Discussion and Negotiation, Whomoever initiates a Conflict or Dispute, is automatically in Dishonour

When you go to court, the judge can assume and operate on the assumption that you have tried to discuss and negotiate and it failed, that’s where his power comes from.

Point out, “Your honour, there has been no discussion in this matter and I can’t consent to adjudication.” They lose all their power…

Have all charges removed right then… they aren’t discussing in good faith if you’re discussing under charges hanging over your head…

Robert explains, “They are not set up to engage in discussion, the lawyers don’t want to discuss it, they want to fight, they make all their money in adjudication. You can take all their fight away from them just by saying, “look, I just want to talk” … give them notice of that… they have no power. The courts competency of jurisdiction is a result of, or the attempt of discussion and the failure of it… they have no jurisdiction without that.”

Chapter 8: Heirarchy of Law (45:00)

… to be continued…
Old 09-17-2008, 10:37 AM   #8
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

OMG!

This is enlightning me to an extend I did not know excisted.
The deception and the words.

The power of words.

I used to make up my own words..I stopped doing that a long time ago.
I will do it again from now on.

When my son was born I did not go the the council to make him a person.
1 year later the police was at my door to summon me to do it now.
If not I would be fined.
He became a person, a corporation, when he was 1 year old.
Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 09:52 PM   #9
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Ever wonder why they use to say.....

"Scot Free"...
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 11:47 PM   #10
Peace4Gaia
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for responding Zjenny & Waterman!

I'm going to try to finish "Bursting Bubbles... " tonight and post the rest of those notes. It's really worth watching though... there's a lot that doesn't come through in these textual notes... Robert is extremely knowledgeable and has been living this way for quite some time... at least for Canadians, he is the Wayshower...

I really believe this is the key... imagine if more and more people claimed their sovereignty and rejected the current modes of governance operating on the planet today. Fewer people paying taxes, less money for black ops, people taking care of each other... imagine the possibilities!! Plus, isn't this the point really? WE, as a collective whole, need to "grow up" and take responsibility for ourselves... each and every one of us. Once that happens, maybe we'll finally be invited to join the Galactic neighborhood!
Old 09-18-2008, 01:26 AM   #11
cpkdoc

A great resource on understanding the way the system exploits the Uniform Commercial Code, and how we can effectively start using it to our own benefit is the show "Bridging the Gap" which you can listen to the archives found on "We the People Radio Network".

http://mp3.wtprn.com/Beiter08.html

There are a lot of people who have misapplied some of the theories involving the UCC and have ended up in a lot of trouble. Michael Beiter who co-hosts the show has used the UCC method of abatement which essentially is a response telling the rogue government that he is not MICHAEL BEITER which had been served on all documents. His method finally reached the Florida Supreme Court which threw out the case against him.

Listen in! Very good stuff.

Rule of Law radio, with Randy Kelton and Deborah Stevens is also very good, and found on WTPRN. They teach you how to file criminal charges against rogue government agents. More good stuff everyone should know!
Old 09-18-2008, 04:59 AM   #12
Morgan
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for this thread, Peace4Gaia!

I have seen one or two of Robert Menard's videos, and it was quite shocking to me. Unbelievable even, and I questioned it... But then the topic kept coming up again, and I read Mary Croft's 'How I Clobbered Every Cash Confiscatory...' etc etc (you can get it at spiritualeconomicsnow.net it's about 90 pages .pdf for FREE), and it opened my eyes even more, got me really energised??

But she was a bit unclear to me, I mean she's accomplished a lot in apparently declaring her sovereignty and using promissory notes to pay debts or whatever (again hard to follow because I don't know anything about finances or law). I just wish that the steps to take to claim your strawman, declare your sovereignty, etc. were CLEARLY STATED IN AN ORGANISED FASHION somewhere, including references to documentation (being legislation or whatever) to back them it all up with.

In Mary's book she even describes several instances of difficulty with government/Canada Revenue Agency/banks/etc., she's had lawyers harass her, but she's apparently been able to take care of everything by knowing EXACTLY what to say.

I greatly appreciate the summaries you're providing here, and would love to get this situation figured out, because as I was watching/reading all kinds of bells were going off - "this is the key!!"

It just seems too good to be true (at least how it is presented), I have no doubts that these people have had struggles on the way. Like I say, it'd be easier if we had references, it'd be easier if the forms we need to fill out to do this were indicated, Mary in her book even says this is the key to our freedom, she's trying to help others get free of the system, etc. but she doesn't make it very clear HOW to do it all.

I will be checking back here to keep up with the thread. I really feel there has to be something to it.
Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:43 AM   #13
crazycharlie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterman View Post
Yep,

It is all there right in front of our face.

It is hard to wake up and find there is a strawman and a realman.

Makes one look at the Wizzard of Oz in a whole new light.

The Yellow Brick Road

The Wizzard Behind the Curtain

The Strawman

The Tinman

The Lion

and many many other truths are in that movie....

They knew about it a long time ago, I've only known about it since 1977,

So here is what we did.

We hosted the PAPA Festival and had about 750+ people come to the farm for a few days.

We are re-launching a scrip.

check out their site on the net.

Waterman
The CASSIOPAEANS claimed to have given that story(The Wizard of OZ ) to FRANK
Have you read the WAVE Series at CASSIOPAEA.ORG
very interesting reading..(Chapter 3 in the wave explains their take on Dorothy etc...) FREE On-Line

Last edited by crazycharlie; 09-18-2008 at 06:56 AM.
crazycharlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:30 AM   #14
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Anyone who reads Mary Crofts free PDF will learn a vast amount. Also search search google video for the word 'strawman'
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 04:35 AM   #15
Peace4Gaia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Bursting Bubbles of Government Deception (Part 2)

I was hoping to finish this one tonight, but Robert talks VERY fast!! this bit is only actually almost 20 minutes worth!! and he was just about to explain the notary process...

Bursting Bubbles of Government Deception (Part 2)

Chapter 8: Hierarchy of Law (45:00)

RULES OF THE GAME
In Common Law the Hierarchy of Authority is:
Has to do with your body as a human being in a common law jurisdiction, rights and responsibilities… law & truth
GOD – Natural Law – all about Love
(whomever, or whatever created you)
Men and Women – Commercial Law – trading, barter, etc., deals with transactions between two parties, involves trust
(Human Beings on Land)
Servants & Merchants – common law – system, structure to afford many people commercial law
(including Gov’t officials)
Chattel Property
(Slaves & Corporate Entities)

… the other side is all about equity & fiction (line between represents the mirror trick)

Statutes, regulations, by-laws and orders
They don’t act on your body at all, they only act on your person, they only act in equity
People who exist in equity and act in equity cannot exit equity, grab something that’s existing only in law, drag it into it (equity) and then try affecting it
“Equity is a Bitch,” as they say, AND you can only enter into it voluntarily, no one can ever force you and that’s why their using applications, registrations and submissions and your signature. You voluntarily stepped into the equity game!

Chapter 9: Honour & Dishonour

Let’s bear in mind, we are all equal, if we are all equal, who has the right to make any demands upon you, who has the right to do anything, to command you, demand you, put orders on you, who has the power? No one…

EVERYTHING THEY DO IS AN OFFER!!!

It might appear to be a demand, they might label it an order, but then it’s an offer for you to accept that their offer is an order {{oh what a twisted game they play}}

If we are all equal, the only tool they can possibly have is an offer, they get you to break the law because of the way you deal with their offers, and it’s all about dishonour.

You can ignore, refuse, comply… or… utilize the fourth option that the government does not want you to know about… “the conditional acceptance”

Yes, I’ll comply but only if… and YOU create your own conditions…

Chapter 10: Conflict & Acceptance

The entire game is about conflict… can I get you in conflict?, if I can get you in conflict with your fellow man, one of you are in dishonour.

What they will do is to get you to deal with things that create conflict, and once you’re in that conflict… you’re going to be in that conflict in dishonour.

For example, a parking ticket… you’ve got 30 days to ‘offer ammends’ – to apologize, to find peace with your fellow man, if you do that, the court has nothing to say and if you don’t do that, because those 30 days went by and you made no offers, guess who’s in dishonour? And then it doesn’t matter what it’s all about, all the judge has to look at is “who is in dishonour”

In order to avoid conflict, what we are going to do, we accept everything, everything they want to offer, you accept… thank you, I love you… but with my conditions attached to it.
If you accept every offer they make, how can they take you to court? They can’t. If you’re accepting everything they offer, they have no reason to claim conflict.

Chapter 11: Notices

A notice is, in effect, an offer which you can’t refuse. If you do, you’ll go into dishonour.

But here’s a funny thing about a notice, a notice has to be understandable, it has to be clear, concise and understandable… and unequivocal.
If they hit you with a notice… you can discharge a notice by seeking clarification. “Yes, I got your notice, but I’m not sure what you mean by this word, what does this word mean? What does this word mean? What does this word mean? I’m happy to talk with you.” You discharge their notice, and what they want you to do is ignore it and go into dishonour.

Chapter 12: Parking Tickets

Parking tickets are just a notice… they at NOT a bill. They are giving you information, telling you there’s something you should pay attention to. What are we going to do? We’re going to accept it. We’re going to write a little letter telling them, “hey, I noticed your notice and here’s my notice noticing your notice and I hope you notice my notice noticing your notice, because now we’re in discussion. I accept your notice, I accept that there’s something there…”

“Now, what would a bank do? A bank isn’t going to go waste their time going to court fighting for $40, no, what do you do? You accept it, and then you become the administrator and you tell them look, I’m more than happy to pay you, you’re apparently claiming I owe you money, I’m the administrator here and I will settle this account as administrator. But first, I have to do a little verification, eh, I mean you don’t want me paying off a bill without actually seeing the bill? I have to verify this debt, so please send me a bill. Please send me a bill that’s going to have a signature on it. When you’re done sending me that, I want to see the contract, the lawful two-party contract supporting that bill. If you can’t show me that, stop asking me for money!”

If you do all that, what you will get is a Final Remittance, if you look on that… it will say remittance, they want you to send it in, say for $40… with your check… when was the last time you paid a bill and then someone said they want that bill back? You paid that bill so you can keep it… so you can say you paid it.

What’s a remittance? A form of money, sent by one merchant to another, either bill of exchange, a check, specie or otherwise.

They have sent you a piece of paper worth $40. They messed up because the word they put on it is “amount” not “value.” What you are going to do, is you’re going to take that little remittance

Both the check and the remittance are worth $40. The $40 dollar check does not cancel out the $40 remittance. The $40 check is what they’re charging you to do the administration on your remittance, they sign it on your behalf, they send it off and they’re getting paid twice.

{{I have heard of this elsewhere… it’s called “twinning the revenue stream”}}

All you have to do is take that remittance, put “value” across it… assign value to it, accept it for value, send it off to them, now it’s money, you valued it, you’ve treated it like a remittance, as a species of money, and you’re done!

We’ve been doing this, and we’ve even got them on tape acknowledging that you can do it, we’ve got a peace officer acknowledging that we’ve always got this option when dealing with these things.

If you look on the back of those parking tickets, they’ll tell you ‘payment instructions’ and ‘dispute instrutions’ – you can pay or you can dispute. If you choose the dispute route and you go in there, they’ll give you a piece of paper and it says right on it, date dispute was created, dispute created by ______, you created dispute, you never offered discussion, you never offered anything, you jumped right into the dispute and now you’re in dishonour. Whether or not you win in court doesn’t really matter, you’re in court in dishonour. All you had to do was accept what they give you, say I value that, there you go, take it back.

Now how can you do this, how can you just take a remittance and assign value to it?

Chapter 13: The BOND in your NAME

Birth certificate… on the back you will find a number, it’s a bond tracking number the government generated and floated a bond when you were registered as a child. This bond generates revenue every year. The Federal Minister of Finance is acting as your fiduciary agent, in trust, over your account.

When’s the last time you told him what to do with your money?? Never…

So his obligation then, is under the Financial Administration Act, his obligation is to transfer it to a registered representative, that’s your provincial representatives, they do this every year in the form of the federal transfer payments. Part of what their transferring, part of what your federal representatives are transferring to your provincial is money generated from your bond… and they have no right to touch that money whatsoever, IF their not acting as your representative.

You are going to tell them, look, you want payment for this ticket, that’s fine, go take it from this transfer payment before you transfer it…

You get paid, they get paid, you get discharged, there’s no dispute, there’s no conflict.

Chapter 14: Violation Tickets

Everything is registered and regulated.

A violation ticket is in fact a bill of exchange. It’s just like a check, almost, it’s an unconditional order in writing, addressed by one person to another, signed by the person giving it, requiring the person to whom it is addressed to pay upon a demand or at a fixed or determinable time a sum certain in money to or to the order of a third party or the bearer.

Sounds like a big complicated thing, it’s not… look at the bill of exchange
Every little element of that bill of exchange is found there…
They want to say, here’s your ticket, you sign the original, they keep the original, you get a copy… now pay up or go to court.

Under the Bills of Exchange Act, let’s suppose for a moment, you’re in a restaurant when a waitress comes and gives you a bill after you’ve eaten a meal… THAT is a bill of exchange… she signed it and presents it to you, she’s not getting paid herself, you’re going to pay upon demand a third party. It’s a bill of exchange… imagine if instead she said, no you can’t touch that… just sign the back of it and I’ll take it over to these bouncers because you refused to pay it… but they won’t let you have that bill… do you owe anything… NO!

No one can claim that you owe them anything unless they present you with a bill. This is what the government is doing with their violation tickets. Cop pulls you over, they offer you a chance to hold the bill and sign it… if you refuse to sign it, they’ll say Ok you’ve dishonoured it and they’ll sign the back of it ‘I offered you a chance to sign it’

Under the Bills of Exchange Act, if I present you with a bill, you sign it and give it back to me… you have just dishonoured a bill of exchange… you didn’t pay for it, you didn’t get a receipt, I created it, it was in your possession, I can prove that with your signature, now it’s back in my possession, you’re in dishonour! That was my bill you dishonoured…

What they want you to do is dishonour it by signing it. The way to deal with it is to label that instrument as a bill of exchange. Tell them I recognize that as a bill of exchange and I’m accepting your presentment. No argument, no nothing, go ahead, give it to me. I want the original. If they refuse to give you the original… and they will refuse to give you the original… because without that original in their possession, they have no reason to go to court. Without that in their possession, they’ve got no court.

If you offer to accept it and they refuse, they’ll say ‘what, you don’t want to sign it?’ ‘why should I dishonour your bill of exchange?’
‘I’m open to you presenting the original.’

If they fail to do that, they impose the blue copy, you take that blue copy to a notary public… bill was never duly presented, he’s claiming that he did, you have them stamp it “protest” for lack of presentment, you send that off to the third party, the Minister of Finance. They now have 3 days under the Bills and Exchange Act to either establish that it was, in fact, presented to you OR to re-present it. If they don’t do that in that period of time, guess who’s liable for the bill? The cop who endorsed it!

Just like the waitress in a restaurant who created a bill charged someone for lobster when they didn’t even have it. You put it in the system, you have to pay for it.

People who are doing this now, when they tell the police officers, yeah, that’s a bill of exchange and I’m accepting your offer and I want the original. Boom, they’re closing that book and they’re pulling out another book with warnings and they’re giving people all these warnings… well, I’ve already run your name through the computer, I’ve got to give you something, so I’m giving you a warning.

Peace
Old 09-19-2008, 04:37 PM   #16
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

THis is very interesting. I once heard a radio interview of a woman who had worked for some of these "sovereignity" promoters and claimed to have the ultimate and foolproof path to total personal soveriegnity. I do not remember her name, nor the expense involved. She told the story of a police officer who had made himself sovereign and he could not be arrested or even detained.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace4Gaia View Post

I first came across this material thanks to Jordan Maxwell, (see Occult World of Commerce). He spoke about the difference between Common Law, “The Law of the Land,” and Statute Law, “The Law of the Sea” or “Maritime Law.”

Statue versus Law
Income versus Wages

When I first heard Jordan explaining how we are each considered “property” due to having been “birthed from the waters,” it all seemed so fantastic. But the more I listened and started to research, the more plausible it became. (And let me just say, as a mother, the thought that some other entity lays claim to my sons due to some convoluted definition of “the Sea” is just not acceptable to me.)

Ok, so follow me here… we (or most of us anyway) agree that we have been deceived, that this is all just an illusion. Well yes, it is. And a big part of that illusion is that we are bound by Maritime Law. On the face of it, how can that be? We live on the land, how can we be ruled by laws of the sea? Another big part is that it is assumed we have given our consent to be governed simply because we have not objected in any way. Of course, we all follow the rules blindly because that’s what we’re taught, that’s what everyone else does, how could there by any other way?

DISCLAIMER: I am only just beginning to understand this material, but I thought it important enough to at least get a thread started and I invite others with a more thorough understanding to please share their knowledge here. I believe this is a vital first step toward unraveling the web of deceit.

The basic premise is that when each of us is born (“birthed from the waters”), and a birth certificate is created in our CAPITALIZED name – that is not “us” but rather a legal representation of us, a sort of mini-corporation which is used to generate revenue for the government. What we don’t realize is that we can lay claim to certain rights, including requiring the discharge of certain debts, for all but profit-making activities as long as there is a clear benefit to both the individual and society at large.

I have found more information in regards to Canada, thanks to Robert-Arthur: Ménard. www.thinkfree.ca

First, one has to establish that they are a “natural person,” what Robert refers to as a Freeman-on-the-Land. You must establish your individual sovereignty and take responsibility for all your transactions. This includes a claim of right to establish “lawful excuse” which frees you from orders of the court. Other steps involve establishing a fee schedule, presenting notices (not letters) of understanding and intent, and a claim of right. Robert explains that these notices cannot be ignored and if they are, this results in estoppel by acquiescence.

In one of his more recent videos, Robert claims that Canada is a corporation, registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission in New York and that income taxes are noted as a source of revenue for said corporation. So I did some quick checking and found:

Business Address
CANADIAN EMBASSY
WASHINGTON DC 20036

Maybe I’m missing something here? But this is information easily found on the United States Securities and Exchange Commission site. Why is a country listed as a corporation? One would assume that means Canada is a corporation. And if you click on one of the SEC filings for this entity, it clearly shows personal income tax as revenue. Maybe I'm being naive here, but this seems pretty straightforward to me??

I'm only just beginning to understand this information but what is clear to me is that this is not an easy road. It takes a lot of research, time and once begun, it must be maintained to be effective. This is not something that is easily done. You must "walk the walk" as it were...

I will post more information as I find it, but here are some links I've gathered to get you started if you're interested.

Additional info:

Money Masters

Peace
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 10:28 PM   #17
Peace4Gaia
Avalon Senior Member

With everything that's going on right now... I'm wondering how relevant this information really is... except that I see in it the way things are supposed to be. As far as the manner in which individuals should conduct themselves and take responsibilities for their own actions. Minus the current fiat currency/perpetual debt economic system of course!

Part three: Bursting Bubbles of Government Deception

Part 3 – 1:04:00

Chapter 15: The Notary Process

The Notarial Protestment of Justice

We should not have to create conflict in order to find justice.
We should not have to create conflict with our fellow man to find remedy under the law.
Lawyers want you in conflict, lawyers want you in court, lawyers want you in their adversarial system.
There’s another way…

A Notary Public
If you read your Notary Act, you will find that a notary public is one of the most powerful people in this deck. They can do anything, they can perform… what’s the exact words… any duty found under any enactment, statute or order.
Say you have court, oops, sorry we don’t have any sheriffs… get a notary…
Sorry we don’t have a clerk, get a notary.
We need a judge, get a notary.
They can do just about anything that anyone else can do under those Acts.
One of the things that… essentially, they’re a court officer…they will attest for you and what you are going to do is you’re going to go through the process, the administrative process, that leads to court, and you’re going to do it in such a way that the other party has no standing, so by the time you get to court, you’re the only one there.
Here’s my judgment, sign in, it’s done.
An administrative judgment will not be turned over because it has nothing to do with the facts, it has nothing to do with the law, and it has everything to do with the proper, lawful steps necessary in order to get to a place of adjudication.

The way we deal with it, first of all, let’s say Gary over there owes me money, I go to him, I say, “Gary, you owe me money, here’s my bill, buddy.”
He can either reject it… he can say, “No, I’m not touching that.” Or he can take it and say, “Yeah, I’ve got your bill, I’ve accepted it, but now I refuse to pay.”

Either way, he’s dishonoured my bill.

A Notary Public, in order to use a Notary Public, and you will use them for a bill of exchange, I’ll use it for the bill of exchange example.

You can also use them for a notice of understanding & intent, you can use them for a claim of right.

I go to the Notary Public, I say, “Gary owes me money, that r@t b@$t@rd, he’s not paying me. Here’s my bill, I want you to hold on to my original.”

He’ll hold on to my original, and he’ll make a certified, true copy of that bill and he’ll make a notice. He will send this to Gary, say “look buddy I’m holding onto a bill, it’s one of your bills, at least Rob says it is. You’ve got 3 days to come and pick it up.”

Now actually he’s going to get 10, he’s going to get 3 days for the mail to go out, 3 days to decide what to do, 3 days for his response to come back, you’re gonna have a Sunday in there, essentially, you’ve got 10 days grace.

If, within that 10 day period, Gary doesn’t come to my buddy, Notary Public, and say, “give me that bill, here’s the money, and make sure Rob gets it.” Now he’s in dishonour, the Notary Public is going to craft a document called a Notice of Dishonour. He’s going to send me the original of that and he’s going to send a copy to Gary… saying Gary, you’re in dishonour, here’s your notice. Again, he’s got 10 days grace. If he shows up to the notary, “sorry, bad mistake on my part, here, let me pay.” There it’s done.

If he doesn’t, at that point, now you’re in Protest. You craft a Notice of Protest, you take it to the Notary Public, he stamps it, sends off the notified, true copy to Gary and Gary now has 10 more days. If at that point, I don’t find remedy… Gary doesn’t show up, I’ve sent off the bill of exchange, he received the notice, he received a Notice of Dishonour, he’s received a Notice of Protest and he doesn’t pay. I’ve won! Game Over!! All I’ve got to do is take my notarial package to any JP, any Judge and say, “look, this is what happened.” And the notary is the officer of the court. He’s the guy who is attesting to the fact that this process, you’ve gone through it properly and your opponent didn’t even want to play, you win!

They’ll give you an order, you say, “sheriff, come with me, I’m going to seize some property here.”

Chapter 16: Student Loans (1:08:14)
{{this is my own ball and chain… death or permanent disability seem to be the only escape, I can’t wait to find out what Robert says about this!!}}

Believe it or not folks, and you’ll find it in the Bursting Bubbles there… we have free education. Everyone has free education, you can access it at any time. Canada is a signatory to a covenant, came into force in 1976. They acknowledged post-secondary education as a right. It’s necessary for the development of a free and just society and would be made equally accessible to all, and in particular, with the progressive introduction of free education. When you look into any of the Canada student loan acts, you will find a section where they deal with deduction and set-off.

Deduction is…
The difference between deduction, let’s say, uhh… notary here owes me $10 and I owe him $10. We can just say… Ok, you deduct your $10, I deduct mine, we zero it out, we’re done. We’re zeroed out.

A set-off is kind of like a deduction, except there’s no real actual debt, it’s just a claim of a debt. Say I definitely owe him $10 and he then claims, ok, well then maybe you owe me $10. You can claim and not have any actual debt. Merely claiming will be your set-off.
1:09:39

Since Canada has no money, we have no money in circulation, it’s all promissory notes, it’s all fiat currency, it’s not money. The government cannot put you in a situation where a) they’ve taken away the money, and then, b) they’ve put you in debt. The only way to get out of debt is to pay off, with money. If you can’t pay that off, you’re a debtor… you’re in permanent servitude, essentially, indentured servitude, you’re just a step above a slave and that’s unlawful. They gave you remedy – the remedy is in the form of the fact that because there is no money in circulation, you can point to the number on the back of your birth certificate at anytime and say, here, pay this off.
And that is the process with paying off the student loans.
You send them one letter, you say hey, look, I heard this crazy guy talking about this number on the back of a birth certificate and I’ve got 20 simple questions… answer these questions, and if you don’t, you agree I get to answer them for you… write them off that letter. (they’re swimming in these letters right now, they don’t like me too much).

When they don’t answer, you send them off another letter… say hey I gave you an opportunity to answer these questions and you didn’t want to, so now I’m going to do that for you, here’s the answers to my questions. Now based upon that, because of my answers, I now have a belief, I now have an understanding and based upon that understanding, I’m going to craft a document called a “Claim of Right.”
We’re in a common law jurisdiction; we can establish any right we want by claiming that that right exists.

I can claim the right to poke you right in the eye. If I give you notice of this claim and you don’t do anything and then I poke you in the eye, you’ve got no complaint. None.

If, however, I say I’m going to poke you in the eye and you say no you’re not, that might hurt me. Now I don’t have that claim.

You are going to claim that you have the right to seize your bond revenue to pay off the debt demanded from you by the government. I mean, in one hand, they’ve got your money… they’re taking your money, they’re sending if from the federal representative to the provincial representative. They’re doing it every year. This is your money!

Your going to take a little bit out of that, put it on your student loan, zero out your student loan. Your province… is going to get less money that year, he’s not going to like it too much (and the other 78 of them). But the thing is, although your province might get less money that year, it’s coming out of your infrastructure, your education, your hospitals… you’re a member of your own society. You’re no longer in debt… it all equals out anyways, when you look at it from a big enough perspective, except this time it’s balancing in your favor instead of your representatives.

Conclusion: Robert’s sister works in the justice dept. He and she disagree often… he explains that when he’s wrong about something, she has no problem telling him so. If he’s close to the truth, she’ll say, “oh, I can neither confirm or deny.” But when he’s dead on right about something, all she will say is “no comment.”

Robert says when he asked his sister about discharging student loan debt in this way… and pressed her… all he got was, “no comment.”

THE END

Next I'm going to try to find some parallel information in regards to the U.S. I'm going to check out Mary Elizabeth Croft and Catherine Austin Fitts.

Peace

Last edited by Peace4Gaia; 09-20-2008 at 10:43 PM. Reason: typos
Old 09-23-2008, 11:12 PM   #18
Peace4Gaia
Avalon Senior Member

I've been taking notes on Mary Elizabeth Croft's ebook and I also checked out Catherine Austin Fitts.

Mary Croft discusses just about the same things as Robert Menard (although, she gives info applicable to both the US and Canada), but neither of them ever seem to give specifics, so I'm still trying to determine if any of what is being said is actually valid and do-able, or if it's all just a big scam. Part of me wants to believe it and figure out how to do it for myself and teach others, but another part of me thinks it's all too good to be true.

So I did some surfing and found some contrary views, mostly on blogs and discussion boards... but again, even the naysayers don't give any specific reasons why these things are not valid. Just blanket statements about how kooky they are...

The one item I think that needs verification, and upon which everything else seems to depend, is proof that our birth certificates are indeed used to create mini-corporations that are then used to generate cash for the world banksters. If this is so, then I can see why we've all been kept in the dark and why it would be so hard to validate.

One thing Robert Menard says that I think ought to be true is that no matter what the situation, there must always be some lawful remedy available to us. We should not have to be doomed to lives of indentured servitude with no hope of ever getting out of debt (I am specifically referring to student loans in the US).

I'm going to hold off adding any more notes until I can confirm some of what I've already discovered.

As far as Catherine Austin Fitts... she's the real deal and in my opinion, on the right track. She's been in the trenches at the highest levels and brings a fresh model to the whole question of banking and economics in the 21st century. Hers is a model worth further investigation. The main idea is to keep everything local... but I have so far not found any information on her site about any of the ideas espoused by Menard or Croft.

Peace
Old 09-23-2008, 11:14 PM   #19
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

I'm very glad you started this thread, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace4Gaia View Post

Statue versus Law
Income versus Wages

Business Address
CANADIAN EMBASSY
WASHINGTON DC 20036

Additional info:

Money Masters

Peace
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 12:24 AM   #20
Peace4Gaia
Avalon Senior Member

cpkdoc, thanks for the link
Good to know this went all the way to the Florida Supreme Court and was thrown out... I think this must be what's happening. These first few to test it are learning by their mistakes, testing what works, so maybe there isn't a clear path yet set.

I just came across this article from a lead Michael St.Clair gave me:
http://www.supremelaw.org/authors/freeman/freeman4.htm
This spells out what happened and how it happened and also references the Uniform Commercial Code. I think I'm going to spend some more time reading at www.supremelaw.org... the site is a bit old, but there seems to be good info there.

And also cpk's link for We The People Radio... this is promising!!
http://mp3.wtprn.com/Beiter08.html

Peace
Old 09-24-2008, 12:50 AM   #21
franzBardon
Avalon Senior Member

this is quite an important thread make no mistake. agreed the timing of considering this material seems a bit too late given the current state of the world but, may be a crucial part of rebuilding after what may or may not come. i will follow this thread further. thankyou for starting this thread and those that have contributed links and such.
franzBardon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 12:20 AM   #22
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

The foundation of sovereignty is personal responsibility, not just for what we DO, MOSTLY for our inner life-taking responsibility for the TOTALITY of our experience-most importantly what we THINK and BELIEVE, for through the law of attraction, this is what creates our reality.

Sovereign beings can not be enslaved~beings who take responsibility for their inner experience can not be enslaved~thats what this whole, beautiful, wonderful, crazy gig is about!!

~BLESSINGS BABY~
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 02:21 AM   #23
Truther21
Avalon Senior Member

Hey, thats wonderfull. I live in the states. And for you all who do, there is a way to do it here also. My problem is... These people want alot of money for the info, plus do we really have time to go threw the process. I have saved $600 to start my REDEMPTION, but wondering if I should buy food, its getting insane round here. I think if we start a post with what we all know mabey we can do this with little money.

Lets do a post for people who already has read the info and is ready to take next step. The paper work , or terms they use on the papers, well we probably all need each other for help.

Thank you, keep it up, and lets do this.
Truther21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 03:29 AM   #24
Truther21
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.redemptionservice.com/

http://www.nmcservices.net/
Truther21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 03:30 AM   #25
Truther21
Avalon Senior Member