Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-16-2009, 07:25 AM   #1
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Just a suggestion..

I'm not the smartest guy on planet earth, but I think this forum would do well to prevent blatant negative trolling from long time members. Regardless of their perceptions or their intent, or why they're doing it. Making fun of others (especially the newer posters), and calling them trolls over and over again, just upsets people and causes negativity.

There's nothing good that can come from a bandwagon of trolling.

Just my two cents..

If you do not understand where the trolling is, I can go and collect it all for you. However, I'm quite sure that most people around here know what trolls and insults are. You don't have to look far to find it all over the forums, by regulars.

Also, another problem I see is that if members around here don't like what a new member is saying, they declare that the new member is a troll and is obviously here to cause trouble. So the long time members inject the trouble into the new members posts -- and VOILA! Instant proof! The new guy becomes the designated troll by association; guilty or not.

..but again. I'm not the smartest guy on the planet. Take from this post what you will.
TruthWalker is offline   Reply With Quote