Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 01-06-2009, 09:44 PM   #1
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Default Icke: Time To Tell The Truth About

Icke: Time To Tell The Truth About
http://www.rense.com/general84/isz.htm

Quote:
"Time To Tell The Truth About
Israel ...Without Fear
Of The Mind Police
The Thought Censors Don't Like It? Tough

So, yet again, the people of the virtual-concentration camp, known officially as 'Gaza', are being bombarded from the sky by the bully-boys of Tel Aviv.

State-of-the art Israeli jets, paid for by the United States, bomb civilian targets in this tragic, poverty-stricken wasteland which acts as a holding camp for the human beings the Israeli government would rather be dead. Waiting in the wings are Israeli tanks preparing for a possible ground invasion of Gaza, again paid for by the United States"
.... more on link
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 10:11 PM   #2
Egg
Banned

Default Re: Icke: Time To Tell The Truth About

Ickes so damn right. People think I am pro Israeli after posted a video catching Hamas telling lies; far from it. Gaza is a death camp in all but name, and those whom always play the victim card hold the keys and medicines to keep those insode alive.

Women and children should never be drawn into conflicts, nor used as pawns between two opposing enemies.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 10:35 PM   #3
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for that - your research was great previously.
Ah well - looking at the evidence and the contra-indications on a daily basis is quite stressful, we need to be 'balanced' and 'objective', so let's go for the 'generic news'. But the overlaying 'gut-instinct' and looking at loads of posts as usual - there will be a common denominator...
This is where we pick up!
Carry on Avalonians - we seem to have some finger on a pulse...
Old 01-06-2009, 10:52 PM   #4
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egg View Post
Ickes so damn right. People think I am pro Israeli after posted a video catching Hamas telling lies; far from it. Gaza is a death camp in all but name, and those whom always play the victim card hold the keys and medicines to keep those insode alive.

Women and children should never be drawn into conflicts, nor used as pawns between two opposing enemies.
Thanks - we must concentrate on the innocents in any campaign.
Why have we to talk like this? It is horrendous - I cannot comprehend that the world has now disintegrated to such a vile extent due to greed and avarice/meglomaniacs, the greed factions/retributionaries are now going to take us all down to prove what point? To take control of a pathetic world?
After reading/listening/learning of the PTB's agenda, I find it unlikely that the outcome will be 'good' for 'them'. We know too much now.
A few mad thrashings prior to/during Puppet Obama's inauguration (just to disconcert us even more) and there will be some sort of hiatus... another FALSE FLAG! A touch of nasty germies or a bit of a nuclear "terrorism" (cough cough).

Nitey-nite - sleep tight
Old 01-06-2009, 10:55 PM   #5
Egg
Banned

Avid I couldn't of put it better. Looking at Gaza I just think 'why? why do this to so many people for so long and with such brutality?

Children should never suffer - full stop, and those killing them, what ever aim or cause they say they follow lose the morale and spiritual high ground (if there ever can be in war).

Israel as a nation dammed by its own actions here methinks.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 11:13 PM   #6
Steve_G

Well found Avid. I got the teaser email from his website but can't afford to subscribe at the moment- glad you located it.

I've also posted it in another thread. Thanks dude.
Old 01-07-2009, 02:50 AM   #7
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member

David was on Jeff Rense's radio show last night...pretty powerful, listen if you can, well worth your time, as well as the guest following David... there is another whole agenda under the surface of everything we think we know.
ENdJOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 04:11 AM   #8
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

dagon is offline   Reply With Quote