Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 11-25-2008, 10:44 AM   #26
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What do you think about the Truthism.com site?

Excellent site for waking people up, I think he was a bit harsh on the sisters though, notice he kept that bit for the end. It says more about his level of emotional maturity than reveal any new truth.
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 11:34 AM   #27
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Lame site.
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 11:41 AM   #28
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

You have to realise that the disinfo factory has a different rant to appeal to every mindset.

From the 'factory's' perspective, if you're going to discredit truth and fracture society, especially the body of truth seekers, you must disseminate outrageous nonsense so that you have a never ending supply of useful idiots making the rest of us look stupid.

Many websites, while they contain some truth, are set up solely for that reason. To smother an emerging paradigm of understanding in an avalanche of bulls**t.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 01:27 PM   #29
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Wow! did that fall out of a truck leaving a Lodge. In my opinion my mother was a woman and a dam fine one. He sound like a ying that lost his yang.
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 02:44 PM   #30
ABHA
Avalon Senior Member

Far too much to read through but this caught my eye with a link to JPL
Jupiters inner sun!???

http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/animation/PIA03453##

WOW!
ABHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 04:49 PM   #31
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by goody8504 View Post
honestly kassandra, i'm suprised you made it that far. i've read many of your posts both here on avalon and at the DC forum. and despite knowing virtually nothing about you, i'm pretty confident that you didn't agree with a lot of it.

i'll admit, i was impressed at first as well. but i had to stop reading when he credited reptillians for creating humans, ancient structures like the great pyramid and stonehenge, and the first civilizations (mesopotamia and egypt...guess he forgot about atlantis) rather matter of factly. i'll give you credit, you made it a lot farther through that website than i did. kudos to you.
I am actually pretty talented at gleaning the good stuff that i can out of the cr@p in life in general, LOL. Maybe its the way I interpret things....wait, its pretty much surely the way I interpret things, hahahaha....In any case, that section discredited the "possibilities" of the other "data" for me.

I, like you, did not agree with the whole "your basically a toy made by the reptilians." I dont believe that for one millisecond.
KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 05:05 PM   #32
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
Excellent site for waking people up, I think he was a bit harsh on the sisters though, notice he kept that bit for the end. It says more about his level of emotional maturity than reveal any new truth.
A BIT harsh???? What would be a lot harsh? For me he lost any credibility and in almost the entire post he simply repeats what others have written plus his own nonsense.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 12:21 AM   #33
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I read the full report. I didn't feel much about the womenly remarks. It just went across my mind, he hates women. Oh well, Men and woman are equal so thats his problem.

I do believe we were created by aliens. It says so in the Bible. Oh yeah thats right................they wrote the bible. I have also seen this mention other times and by alot of people that have had contacts with aliens.
I will go along with that. I hardly believe the whole bible.

I do believe that reptilians are running us. Oh for sure. It goes all the way back to Nimrod and Niberu.

The one I really believe is Credo Multwa's story. When you see the Mythology records it validates his story. It also validates the stories of the aliens living underground and in caves.

I guess the part about god is the only confusing part for me as I'm still trying to come to grips with this.

Thanks for the thread..............this is also interesting
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 02:34 AM   #34
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

About Reptilians, what hubby and I are seeing from our sessions is that as Reptilians our M.O. was (and is?) to subject isolated populations and put them to labor for us and we preferred to tunnel deep underground. In one session in particular the Reptilian harrassed members of the population even to death. Specifically, they were ordered to build a camoflauge village that concealed the entry tunnel. Who this group of Reptilians were hiding from I don't know.

This is historical data that might be of small interest, however, the main purpose of our sessions is to separate out our negative reactions from lifetime to lifetime to help us make better life choices.

cheers!
Gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 03:15 AM   #35
Kelphi
Avalon Senior Member

Gnosis5,

I believe you were speaking the opposite of this:

And Jesus came and said to them, (V) "All authority(W) in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19(X) Go therefore and(Y) make disciples of(Z) all nations,(AA) baptizing them(AB) in[b] the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20teaching them(AC) to observe all that(AD) I have commanded you. And behold,(AE) I am with you always, to(AF) the end of the age."

Stay balanced,

Kelphi
Kelphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 03:22 AM   #36
Kelphi
Avalon Senior Member

Gnosis5,

What if I told you that the reptilians and others like them will be released on Earth a little before Armageddon?
Kelphi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
truthism reptilians