Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-26-2008, 04:09 PM   #1
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Default Kerry's withdrawal from Avalon

Thank you Kerry and Bill for all your hard work, it has seemed a thankless task of late.
Project Camelot is always at the top of my bookmarks, and I have appreciated your efforts for years.
I understand your reason for concentrating on Camelot, and look forward to every new interview/piece of news.
That's why we're all here isn't it!
Many many thanks to you both.
Bless
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 04:14 PM   #2
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Kerry's withdrawal from Avalon

thanks to you I consider myself one of the awaken ones. I regularly check Camelot for interviews and updates. I really appreciate your work. and do not worry about all those nasty attacks on you.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 04:16 PM   #3
David
Avalon Senior Member

Kerry, No apologies necessary. A new forum was created and an overwhelming response of positive and negative energies have come to together. It was impossible to foresee the level of activity this has created and one can loose concentration. You have the will and energy to move forward to the next stepping stone. Thank you for everything.

David
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 04:28 PM   #4
Arizona11
Avalon Senior Member

Um ok. Let's reason this out shall we...

Focus on Project Camelot and continue the monumental task of trying to save the world?

-OR-

spend all your time babysitting a bunch of whining babies?

It's a no-brainer..! Kerry what can we say, I wouldn't have half the knowledge I now have with regard to what's going on out there if it wasn't for you and Bill.

I CAN'T wait for the next Camelot Interview. It's been a while.
Arizona11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 04:31 PM   #5
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Kerry and Bill, I consider myself to me "on the fringe" of what has been happening at the Forum. I really have no knowledge of what has been going on - apart from a few posts I have read - but I have read your posts, Kerry, and Bill, and I have been very impressed with how you seemed to be handling things - very difficult to be so balanced and caring in the face of so much stress.

My heart goes out to you, because even from where I am standing it does seem that you both give yourself so completely to the work - and with no remuneration. I came to Project Camelot from David Wilcock's website. It is very rare, I would think, to find a website such as yours, with the wealth of information, interviews etc. - ALL FOR FREE. Unbelievable. It has meant a great deal to me as until I found you I knew practically nothing about the matters discussed, and I would never have had the money to pay for this information. So thank you - you will be rewarded. I hope you have good friends who support you - and you don't need me to tell you that you only get attacked in this way, when you are really doing a good job! Love and blessings.
Noela
Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 06:11 PM   #6
Argante
Avalon Senior Member

Dearest Kerry,

My heart aches to see you leaving Avalon. It was your vision of what "she" was to be that kept me so devoted to her. Your vision for Avalon was so pure and honest that I honestly thought we were going to make a difference in the way net forums were run and managed. With you gone, I fear for what will happen to Avalon now. No doubt it will go on, but it will not be the same beautiful Avalon I saw and heard in your words.

You are a beautiful, intelligent, strong, fabulous woman... and a role model for so many. I have always admired your work and vision. I know that wherever you go, or whatever you do... the world will be a better place because of you.

From personal experience I can tell you this is going to hurt for awhile, but slowly and surely your positive outlook, and the ability to look back and see what went wrong... will help you to heal. You are a beacon to so many... your light will still shine for others to follow.

I wish you fair winds and following seas on your future journey. And we will always share the dream of what could have been.

Argante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 07:34 PM   #7
ophiuchus
Avalon Senior Member

one of my most favorite places to be!
ophiuchus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 07:38 PM   #8
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Kerry...and Bill...it is important that you both look after yourselves and don't get ill or stressed from lack of proper relaxation....

Knowing when to withdraw and conserve energy is part of the art of living. Thanks for taking the trouble to explain Kerry....happy editing!

I've seen all the Camelot interviews...and it has been a life-changing experience. MANY MANY THANKS....... xxx
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 08:17 PM   #9
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Kerry
it is important, that you look after yourself,
and, you identify, what it is, you do best, and, do,
just that !!!

I have seen all the Camelot interviews...
and they are good, getting better, becoming the best...
and, there's no doubt, you & Bill, are quite a team

i appreciate, the good work you do, and,
the good work Bill does,
and, i simply, wish to express my gratitude,
for sharing all that with me, and, with others

i am here/as, well, as many others,
should you need us

love/susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 10:15 PM   #10
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

K&B you built, we came...
rednecks, militia men, survivalists, new agers, luciferians, christians, those who have and those who have-not, dope smokers, hippies, nerds, Obamanuts, Niburians, greys, tall whites, whistleblowers, superegos...
The ideals with which avalon was set up were lofty indeed, and you have achieved most of them, forget about the back stabbing and bs, it is the internet after all. I personally have made many friends here at avalon and we in ireland have a sort of network cobbled together which we will be able to activate when tshtf, so thank you for that.
But just because you have woken us up doesn't mean you need to take care of us, we will be grand. Go back to doing what you do best, uncovering the truth and getting it to the right people and we'll see you on the other side,
one love, people get ready
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 01:32 AM   #11
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Kerry and Bill.

The fruits of your efforts have assisted in my personal growth.

We are ONE!
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 01:39 AM   #12
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

I just searched around and saw some of the negativity that had been going your way, I was shocked. I bereaves me to know that this is the reflection of our collective. The only constant in our universe is change, I hope you will revisit the child of your making and that a kinder and gentler one will await your return.

It is a deep mirror that we create here. CHANGE is happening and the walls are collapsing between minds. Our emotions and actions are felt by everyone. This works in all directions, as you know, and is a great responsibility. Avalon will continue to grow through patience, respect and careful tending. There are already great signs of this. I myself am staying, for this aids me greatly in my own work in creating Gatherings; which aids others.

All paths have value. Thank you for your candor, hard work, and for being a mirror for us all to see ourselves in.

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole (Kristin Santos)

Last edited by Wormhole; 11-27-2008 at 02:14 AM.
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 01:51 AM   #13
NancyV
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona11 View Post
Um ok. Let's reason this out shall we...

Focus on Project Camelot and continue the monumental task of trying to save the world?

-OR-

spend all your time babysitting a bunch of whining babies?

It's a no-brainer..! Kerry what can we say, I wouldn't have half the knowledge I now have with regard to what's going on out there if it wasn't for you and Bill.

I CAN'T wait for the next Camelot Interview. It's been a while.
Right on, Arizona. I could live without the forum a lot more easily than living without the superb interviews of Project Camelot. I can't imagine why Kerry would want to participate in a forum where there is so much conflict when things were going so well when she and Bill were just concentrating on Camelot interviews.

ALL forums end up this way if you don't heavily moderate them. Sure free speech is grand but then you will have conflict to deal with on a regular basis. Nothing wrong with that if you don't get upset about it.

I am a moderator for a private offshore financial company. We have over 5000 active members and about 12 staff for the forum and website. There are strict rules about behavior and what can be posted. Occasionally someone gets mad, takes their toys and goes home. They still stay in the investment because it's too good to leave, but there is always someone who wants to crash your party, let it all hang out and then gets mad when you try to tell them that you don't like their behavior.

I'm glad Kerry will be concentrating on Camelot. I think she is very sensitive and caring and not cut out for constant conflict and correcting others in their behavior, but that's what's involved in almost any forum. It seems like Bill has a bit more of a thick skin and just lets the conflict wash over him for the most part and not affect him, so maybe he will stick around and keep forum members informed.

Bill and Kerry have been a great team and I hope the conflict on this forum has not adversely affected their relationship to the point where they let that influence their involvement in Camelot.

Nancy
NancyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 02:45 AM   #14
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Kerry's withdrawal from Avalon

I only wish to say the following regarding Kerry and Bill's efforts.

You are both treasured and loved. You're both marvellous personalities that have led the way for many. You both honor Your contracts with the Creator.

That Negatives attack You in various ways should say to You that You're on Track and on Mission. GJ...

My Mother used to say this to Me when I would complain about pressures I was under - "The Creator only gives You that which You can handle - If You're handling more than most People - You must be doing something right then..."

This is how I feel about those of Us - Including Bill and Kerry - Who are burdened with the Task of Awakening others. Its a thankless Job but then We didn't sign up for this for Recognition - We just signed up for Service to Others...

That said - Bill and Kerry - Your Service to Us is greatly appreciated and respected. I would like to leave off by saying the following...

Negatives are here to show Us what We are NOT - Or - What We ARE. Learn from Them in this way and They'll cease to affect You in the way They had previously...
Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 02:59 AM   #15
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Re: Kerry's withdrawal from Avalon

Kerry = gio
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 03:41 AM   #16
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Project Camelot -- lives and grows in the mind and spirits of those willing to take the ride to real truth.
Thank You Kerry !

RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 03:53 AM   #17
David
Avalon Senior Member

Well said feardia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
K&B you built, we came...
rednecks, militia men, survivalists, new agers, luciferians, christians, those who have and those who have-not, dope smokers, hippies, nerds, Obamanuts, Niburians, greys, tall whites, whistleblowers, superegos...
The ideals with which avalon was set up were lofty indeed, and you have achieved most of them, forget about the back stabbing and bs, it is the internet after all. I personally have made many friends here at avalon and we in ireland have a sort of network cobbled together which we will be able to activate when tshtf, so thank you for that.
But just because you have woken us up doesn't mean you need to take care of us, we will be grand. Go back to doing what you do best, uncovering the truth and getting it to the right people and we'll see you on the other side,
one love, people get ready
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 03:56 AM   #18
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

I just got here and your leaving. man. what's the world coming to. Oh yah. well keep fighting the good fight. I just ran into you folks about 2 months ago. love your work. some of the best I have seen. and if it means you have to leave to keep the project alive. then best wishes to you both. hope whatever is going on gets worked out. i'm truly grateful for the work you are doing. I wish you would reconsider and come to visit and inspire. this seems like such a positive place. sure the birth pains are grate. but what labor isn't. please come visit now and again. you 2 inspire so many.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 04:39 AM   #19
nibiru
Avalon Senior Member

Kerry :
Focus your attention on what you do best : Proyect camelot... That is the way you will fulfill your galactic task...don´t look back...go for it !
I wish to thank you in a very deep and profound way for all your actions towards wakening humankind...yes, pioneers suffer from many angles, but let me tell you that your work is leading humans into a conciousness shift...don´t stop...
A pat-pat on your shoulder...to make you continue and fulfill what you came here for (this planetary school)...5d will manifest and no one can change that fact...
Thank you for being that trigger...the universe must be proud of you...
AND...IT IS A BIG HONOR TO MEET (DURING THIS BRIEF LIFETIME) SUCH A TALENTED LIGHT WARRIOR AS YOU ARE... A BIG HONOR...I WILL ALWAYS THANK THE UNIVERSE FOR LETTING ME CROSS PATHS WITH A STARSEED WITH SUCH EMPOWERMENT...
A COCREATOR GODESS....

Last edited by nibiru; 11-27-2008 at 04:47 AM. Reason: SPELLING
nibiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 04:47 AM   #20
efields
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Kerry, No apologies necessary. A new forum was created and an overwhelming response of positive and negative energies have come to together. It was impossible to foresee the level of activity this has created and one can loose concentration. You have the will and energy to move forward to the next stepping stone. Thank you for everything.

David
Kerry You Rock. You restore my faith in your honesty and Balance. Wish we could have a cocktail together. If your ever in the Hamptons... ...
efields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 06:42 AM   #21
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

I have stated this before.

I get lost here.

So many threads and such a great amount of people.

Some have done as they said and logged on here. I am thinking of George Green however he never posted and that I do understand. Other folks came and were very into it and left. There are more then a few who some how have well over a 100 posts.. Where do you get the time????

The whole WWW and mass posting by masses of people can take its toll on a human who has not the strength to withstand the slams. This type of communacation takes a toll on some of us. I found out the hard way I am one of those people who can be hurt by others energy.

A very long time ago I found I needed to learn more then any Dr. had time to teach me about a "condition" I have. You see I had the great honor of being infected with something that 87% of the Veit nam Vets have it's called Hep.C. This was many years ago and the place I found on the WEB is now called WebMD. However a decade or maybe more ago it was a pit called SHN. When a person first got there people were so nice then in a matter of a few weeks the group in mass would tear apart anyone they took turns ripping into a soul.

I said SOUL..... Kerry I know you are very sensetive this place is just as any place on the web is. There are many people who have no other thing to do but post on a message board. Just today I have wasted (YES it was a waste) hours trying to understand why I saw the good bye and a follow up by Bill.

This place is now set to go on into the forever of time that the net is up. Those of us who were suppose to meet up have. In time the waters will clear and there will be less posting.

I will be around once in a while to see whats up. "PUN intended".

But in General this area is for Site Suggestions and such. The need for true information is high. ON that note you may find some on my page. I posted it in more then one thread and was told flat out very fast and more than one Mod came by to check out my page.
I have made more than one mistake in the past and I hope that this post is NOT going to fall under that pile.

I send the very best to Kerry and Bill. Please remember they have set this place up with hopes of helping people who are searching. Each day more people are waking up. I am sure they were being flooded with e-mails and I just say that from the number of folks who found their way here.

Kerry; I hope you do not ever come here and read this, or any of the posts which will be wrote in the days to come. I have a deep wish that you stick with your fine healthy thinking choice to just let this be what it is. Spend your energy staying centered and being the great soul you are. Get on out of this web site and please no matter who you are if you do read this, Remember Life is a gift.
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 08:09 AM   #22
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Kerry's withdrawal from Avalon
Kerry,

I salute you, for your demonstration of the Law of Allowance at a very high order of its use.

I am sure things will work out.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 08:22 AM   #23
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
the Law of Allowance at a very high order of its use.

A..
Exactly...

Bravo - Wellmet...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 02:21 PM   #24
elsinorelore
Avalon Senior Member

Understood!!! Thank you Kerry and Bill for everything you have done and continue to do! You are both a beakon of light in my reality, and to so many others! Good luck with your work!
elsinorelore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 09:55 PM   #25
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

in the long run, there won't be any trophies, no medals, no podium to stand upon and be cheered by the universe for that of which we have given of our selves on this journey to awaken humanity

if this is what we are expecting in exchange for the work we have done, then we have not worked for others but only for our selves and remain asleep

bill and kerry had given birth to avalon by way of their inner guidance, nurtured it by way of their passion, now it is up to us how we want the child to grow

growing pains are part of evolution, always have been, always will be
it is how we learn what is and what is not true within our own selves
it is how we learn to grow love

thank you kerry and bill for avalon, a place of gathering knowledge and wisdom of like-minded individuals, much needed but unfortunately not always appreciated by some

avalon will get through this time, the ones who no longer resonate with this site will gradually fall away, it is just how it is

the ones that remain will do so because of their own passion for truth, respectful they will be of what others have to offer

we don't always see everything eye-to-eye with people, all we need to do is step back and allow for all possibilities, not just our own ideas, chew our information thoroughly, digest what feels true and right for our own system but do so respectfully, only then will we be given the same opportunity to pass through the eye of the needle

thank you bill and kerry for avalon, sometimes kerry, we just need to press pause and let the children figure things out for themselves ... the ones that remain playing will do so because they've learned to play nice

when we do what we do and not expect medals or trophies then we have done it right ...

and you have, and you are

peace and love

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote