Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot Witnesses > John Lear

Notices

Old 09-13-2008, 03:11 AM   #1
watchZEITGEISTnow
Avalon Senior Member

Default 911 no planes?

Hey John, 911 was the injection that woke me up. The no plane theory is really hard for me to understand, can you please explain your theory on how it was done, I did watch the youtube videos on it, and to be honest, I don't know what to think.

Thanks for your time,

Z
watchZEITGEISTnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:54 AM   #2
SirKnight
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 911 no planes?

The one thing I do know is that a plane just can't melt into a steel building like it did on 911.

SirKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:07 AM   #3
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

part 1 of - no planes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sElG-J3RlEs

part 2 of
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmyL_...eature=related

part 3 a
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fewyd...eature=related

part 3 b
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq3bN...eature=related

9-11 mathematics
what you see if what you get
(i love mathematics)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLAMo...eature=related

brightest blessings of energy, light and love to all

susan
white lotus star
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 06:17 AM   #4
zorgon

Hmmm another Red Head from Canada eh?

NO PLANES

Read my lips N O - P L A N E S

So now you want evidence...

Exhibit One "The Amazing Vanishing Airplane"

An Orange Flash..

Still No Hole

Exhibit Two - "Wonder Woman"

It has been said the fire from the burning airplane fuel was hot enough to cause huge steel girders to 'buckle'... despite the fact that the jet fuel burned up in 10 seconds... as fuel tends to do... one big fireball..

Here is a picture of the 'hole' created by the plane... This is minutes after the explosion... you can see a small office fire in the upper floor on the left... you can see the center supports still intact but there is NO MORE FIRE in the collision area...

Have a closer look...

Still not seeing it? Try this...

Minutes after the explosion ... the building still standing and the fire out in the hole caused by the 'airplane' and here is Wonder Woman... white pants... no signs of having just survived a huge fireball and holding on to metal so hot it buckled and collapsed
Old 09-14-2008, 06:22 AM   #5
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgon View Post
Hmmm another Red Head from Canada eh?
it is obvious !!! zorgon

good reporting !!!

brightest blessings...
susan
the eXchanger
Old 09-14-2008, 06:50 AM   #6
zorgon

Exhibit Three - The Shanksville "Crater"

What are these people actually doing?

News 4 coverage right after the 'crash' of Flight 93

Emergency Response Team (one lone volunteer firetruck) anxiously looking for survivors

Fire cause by crashing Airplane and debris field

Photo of crater time stamped 9-12-01

Old 09-14-2008, 06:56 AM   #7
zorgon

Exhibit Four - "The Amazing Pentagon Lawn"

Where is the plane and flying debris at moment of impact?

FBI 'bagging' the debris

Got more but those two are my favorites
Old 09-14-2008, 07:08 AM   #8
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

it was a hologram...
NOT, a plane that you saw

it sure was a fly-by
and, it's one, that isn't going to fly bye

why waste a plane,
when you plainLY do NOT have to

(pardon the puns)

and, then, they think, people will sleep through it

surpriSe - SurpriSe - SurpriSe

people are waking up...
all, the greed, that has gone into the making of america,
selling people, lots and lots of toys...
as, many as, they will buy
even better, if you give them credit
and, extend that, to the point,
that they can barely swim

well the information age, that we are in,
they NEVER counted on people walking around,
with the toys--their "greed machines"
(all the cameras, videocams, etc.,
on the streets) appear to be
actually being used against them

it looks very good on them...doesn't it !!!

now, isn't this a step in the right direction

this is fabulous "good stuff"

The truth it is, being told
and, there is NO discounting this stuff

as, i said before -- this is eXcellent reporting

brightest blessings
susan
the eXchanger
Old 09-14-2008, 11:46 AM   #9
steve_johnson#985907-1
Avalon Senior Member

constantly in the world they let out information of what they are technologically capable of what they do to deceive the mind in a passive manner. if you slightly pay attention to their press you can learn a lot about your enemy. holograms are nothing new. i could really care less about it but if you paid attention you might have noticed the trickery being played out in the olympics. the fireworks were fake. they were merely an illusion. nobody could tell until it was reported but it was sold to the people there and the people on televersion. they looked real felt real and sounded real. believe john lear. he speaks truth.
steve_johnson#985907-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 11:48 AM   #10
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

The building damage is always pictured as going inwards. Its a tough one to explain without something hitting it
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 11:52 AM   #11
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

no planes? - absolute nonsense. PSY-OPS trying to discredit the truth movment. Dont fall for it. Just ask henry deacon.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 05:49 PM   #12
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN View Post
no planes? - absolute nonsense. PSY-OPS trying to discredit the truth movment. Dont fall for it. Just ask henry deacon.
Thanks for the input EWO.

Henry is just reporting accurately what he saw. Not what actually happened. Henry was thousands of miles away.

But regardless of who was where between all four alleged airplanes there had to be about 9.6 million parts each of which was identifiable by a part or serial number. That is an FAA requirement because each little or big part on an 14 CFR Part 25 Certificated airplane nothing is used in the manufacture, NOTHING, without a provenance of the history of that part. Furthermore each mart has to be identified wither by stamp and nameplate was the part no. is and who the manufacturer was.

In addition to this there was 300 miles of wiring of which each and every 6 inches was stamped with a code that identified where that wire was placed in the airplane. In addition to that and not included in the 9.6 million parts there were many hundreds of thousands of rivets.

Now an airplane rivet has to meet exact specifications in its manufacture and those specifications are stamped on the head of each rivet. You can pick up any rivet and tell by the stamp where it was used and how it was used.

Now each airplane, of the four, has 2 engines, thats a total of 8 engines. None was found in Shanksville, oh yes, I remember, there was a turbine disk that miraculously appeared in the backhoe bucket. One turbine disk out of two 3 ton engines? Thats a joke, right?

In the World Trade Center there should have been 4 engines each weighing about 4 tons each with an enormous fan measuring almost 8 feet on the front.

Here is a photo of the same type engine, which was attached to an MD-11 which plunged almost straight into the ocean at 400 mph. See that fan? It's very difficult to dislodge from the shaft.

OK, so now my point is if there were really airplanes that crashed at the Pentagon, Shanksville or the World Trade Center where are the parts?

We all saw the engine from Murray Street but no serial or part numbers off of the thousands of parts on it. No big crack in the street where it landed after sailing through the air from a height of 800 feet and several blocks. Some have identified that Murray street engine as a CFM-56 used on Boeing 737's and DC-8's. But it could not have come off UAL Flight 175 for the simple reason that even if you argued that he CFM 56 was a predecessor of the CF-6, and that some parts were identical, the CF-6 was on American Airlines Boeing 767's. Not on UAL Boeing 767's. UAL used Pratt and Whitney JT9D's.

So it's impossible for any airplane, either a Boeing 757 or Boeing 767 to have crashed anywhere on 911.

The threat that the no-plane theory is a PsyOp to discredit the truth movement I hope is true for all the good they are doing.
johnlear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 07:54 PM   #13
kayak
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks, John, for marshaling your aeronautical knowledge to present an "open-and-shut" case in the world court of evidence about the cause(s) of the 9/11 event at the WTC. You represent a breath of fresh air in this "courtroom" of highly polluted thermodynamic dust.

I am Kayak.
kayak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 11:36 PM   #14
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

I fully agree no planes for Shanksville & Pentagon. For planes to have hit the WTCs then they would most certainly have to be smaller planes. The only reason for lack of parts at the WTC if there were planes were the same reason you gave for the weapons used. Scalar or some other weapon could have turned the evidence to dust just like most of the building.

I am coming round to the idea but I think if 2 buildings turn mostly to dust the planes could have too
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 12:46 AM   #15
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Jetson View Post
I fully agree no planes for Shanksville & Pentagon. For planes to have hit the WTCs then they would most certainly have to be smaller planes. The only reason for lack of parts at the WTC if there were planes were the same reason you gave for the weapons used. Scalar or some other weapon could have turned the evidence to dust just like most of the building.

I am coming round to the idea but I think if 2 buildings turn mostly to dust the planes could have too

So why bother to use even small planes? Video fakery is so easy. How are you going to get small planes to crash right where the Wile E. Coyote cartoon cutouts are? Remote control might be accurate but its not that accurate.

Nope. There were no planes that crashed into the WTC. It was a hoax. An illusion.
Old 09-15-2008, 11:45 AM   #16
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.nomoregames.net/911/helpi...TC5_debris.jpg
Old 09-15-2008, 12:45 PM   #17
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness

Quote:
That photo was taken on top of Building 5 on the second or third day.

The alleged aircraft debris was not there on the first day.

If the fuselage 'flew' inside the WTC in 2/5ths of a second how is it that a piece of the fuselage remained uncrushed, managed to get back outside the building, then over to Buliding 5. Is this a joke?

You are going to have to do better than this eyeswideopen. This is stuff we have been over hundreds of times.
Old 09-15-2008, 01:57 PM   #18
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

John, no need to get touchy my freind. Dont make it personal.

The burden of proof does not lay with me.

what do you think of this:

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...5AC0A9679C8B63

"One worker who had tunneled into the debris said he had found the remains of people strapped into what seemed to be airplane seats"

also how do you know The aircraft debris was not there on the first day? Can you link please....?
Old 09-15-2008, 02:16 PM   #19
arcora
Banned

I was banned from a popular forum for wondering out loud if the planes actually existed.

I still don't have an opinion - but there is a powerful force trying to classify the no plane theory as outlandish.

Why?
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 04:02 PM   #20
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Jetson View Post
The building damage is always pictured as going inwards. Its a tough one to explain without something hitting it
Well not really A window cleaner 'could' have pre placed special chargers and no one would have noticed... months before

Widow cleaners are 'invisible'

It is interesting to note that one window cleaner was interviewed because for some reason he stayed home that day... He would have been at work on that building if he hadn't

There is ALWAYS another explanation...
Old 09-15-2008, 04:10 PM   #21
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
I was banned from a popular forum for wondering out loud if the planes actually existed.

I still don't have an opinion - but there is a powerful force trying to classify the no plane theory as outlandish.

Why?

Because much of the scare tactics of tomorrow depend on the use of holographic technology. Things like "Attacks by Flying Saucers From Outer Space".
If people were to start thinking seriously about holographic technology and that the WTC planes may have been holographic images they might then question the images of "Flying Saucers From Outer Space" that our government might be alleging are go to attack us.

Its very possible that only video fakery was used in the 911 airplane crash hoax. The government probably never suspected that the 'holographic image' issue would ever even get started.

And that is why they come down so hard. When I first introduced the idea on a forum I used to post on I couldn't believe the number of posters that came down on me and came down hard. It was like I pushed the doomsday button. Even the traitoress Valhalla chimed in.
Old 09-15-2008, 04:19 PM   #22
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness

Quote:
John, no need to get touchy my freind. Dont make it personal.

The burden of proof does not lay with me.

what do you think of this:

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...5AC0A9679C8B63

"One worker who had tunneled into the debris said he had found the remains of people strapped into what seemed to be airplane seats"

also how do you know The aircraft debris was not there on the first day? Can you link please....?

I am not taking this personal eyes wide open but its obvious you have just fallen off the turnip truck.

All of the nonsense you are posting has been covered in detail over the past several years. If you want to know exactly why there could never have been any airplanes crashing into the World Trade Center on 911 you have only to read my 15 page affidavit submitted to the New York District Court Southern Division on January 28, 2008 which you can find anywhere on the web.

So let me respectfully make this suggestion: either you climb back on the turnip truck and go back to where you came from or do your own linking and quit wasting my time.

Thanks and all the best, Henry.
Old 09-15-2008, 04:19 PM   #23
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_johnson#985907-1 View Post
i could really care less about it but if you paid attention you might have noticed the trickery being played out in the olympics. the fireworks were fake. they were merely an illusion.

No I wasn't paying attention... I 'boycotted' the Chinese olympics... why they ever got them is totally beyond me with there human rights issues...

But thanks I will have to look that up and see what I can find...

As to the technology to pull this off...

DoD 1999 budget report...

Maxwell AFB Report... sorry cannot direct link as its a secure page that plays havock with posts...

Old 09-15-2008, 05:16 PM   #24
zorgon

I want to add one more 'angle' to the motivation behind all this...

Every good gumshoe detective will always tell you... "Follow the Money"

Okay so let's follow the money...

Everyone knows by now that Silverstein wanted to get rid of the buildings. They were in fact loosing money but to demolish them would have cost hundreds of millions...

So how convenient for him that they had an 'accident' And funny thing just before the 'accident' he INCREASED the insurance coverage... and after the 'accident' he collected DOUBLE because there were TWO 'attacks'

But hey nothing suspicious in that right?

But lets look at the BIG money

On September 10th, 2001 Rumsfeld made an announcement...

The Pentagon budget is MISSING 3.5 TRILLION DOLLARS and on top of that 25% of all DoD spending is "unaccounted' for...

He does the nobel thing... calls for an investigation to get to the bottom of this and stop it...

But the very next day... it's all forgotten about and Bush comes on TV and asks for BILLIONS more in defense spending to "Get them Terrorists"

And we bought it ... hook line and sinker... even though Bin Laden had nothing to do with 911 nor did he have anything to do with Iraq...

3.5 Trillion Dollars Missing
9/10/2001

CBS NEWS
9/10/2001: Rumsfeld says $2.3 TRILLION Missing from Pentagon
Pentagon admits $2.3 Trillion missing and Rumsfeld calls it a matter of "life and death."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU4GdHLUHwU

C-SPAN
McKinney Grills Rumsfeld
Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney grills Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld on the Pentagon's missing trillions, DynCorp's slave trade, and the 9/11 wargames.
House Hearing on FY06 Dept. of Defense Budget, March 11, 2005.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eootfzAhAoU

Rumsfeld says Flight 93 was "shot down."
In a candid moment in front of U.S. troops, Donald Rumsfeld strays from the official story of heroic passengers flying fight 93 into the ground by saying it was "shot down."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6Xoxaf1Al0

Now the investigation for the "Missing Money"... the team and all the records were housed in the Pentagon... yup right in that section that also had an 'accident'

Move along now folkes nothing to see here... business as usual...
Old 09-15-2008, 05:30 PM   #25
zorgon

Anyone here remember ENRON and the investigation?

What ever happened to that story?

Well it seems the investigation team and all the records for that investigation, as well as several other companies being investigated were all housed in WTC 7

Now how about that for a coincidence?

Tower 7 also contained offices of the FBI, Department of Defense, IRS (which contained prodigious amounts of corporate tax fraud corporate, including Enron’s), US Secret Service, Securities & Exchange Commission (with more stock fraud records), and Citibank’s Salomon Smith Barney, the Mayor’s Office of Emergency Management and many other financial institutions.

http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publ...cle_1261.shtml