Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-15-2010, 03:49 AM   #1
orb
Avalon Senior Member

Default Unedited ET Greet Session Clicking Humming Buzzing Starts While Meditating

About a month or so ago during my nightly contact sessions when I go out to see if a ship will come in to see me, a buzzing, and humming, and sort of loud purring stated to happen in bushes next to me on a country road.

Then on a early morning session, this stated up in a field next to me, and then tonight I had it happen again, I was standing there in the field and all the sudden the bushes became alive with sound. Nothing changed in the weather, or wind, etc., I was there for about 45 minutes before this happened.

When I brought out my camera it lessened again, but it is still there, and while there I thought it had stopped but no, it eventually followed me and got closer and then wizzed by me.

So some say it is the Dracos, or Annunaki and this is their language and that maybe they are handy to me, and some say it might be a invisible ship that is hovering there, and disturbing the energy.

So what do you think? Can you hear the noise in these videos, on the one tonight there was plane coming in and the snow is pretty scrunchy, but you should be able to hear it if you listen. The last one tonight, you really need to turn up the volume, there is a every present traffic noise from Manning Drive, and there is no peace and quiet in this city, the first one was taking at 5am, less noise.

FIRST ONE IN MORNING

TONIGHTS

Last edited by orb; 02-15-2010 at 04:35 AM.
orb is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anunnaki, buzzing, clicking, contact, ufo