Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 06-12-2009, 05:09 PM   #1
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

Default u.s. orders 300 million doses of swine flu vaccine

just moments ago, i heard on CBC radio that the us govt has ordered 300 million doses of the 'fast-tracked' swine flu vaccine from novartis (sp?), a german company, currently building a new facility in north carolina.
they said that the information about whether or not canada did the same is 'confidential'.
wtf??
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 05:42 PM   #2
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: u.s. orders 300 million doses of swine flu vaccine

so enough for almost everybody there...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 05:52 PM   #3
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

So much for a change in the illuminati plan to harm our health. I can't wait to see how Mr. Fulford answers this latest update.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 05:54 PM   #4
sleepingnomore

Hmmm... someone's getting rich!
Old 06-12-2009, 05:59 PM   #5
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

create the problem
have the $olution$
follow the money -- it always leads to WHO is doing it !!!

remember
getting a flu shot, is the pre-cursor to a timely death
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 07:49 PM   #6
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

I've been thinking about this flue vaccine , and I was wondering if they are putting microchips in the vaccine? Great way to get it into people without them knowing it. There goes our free will

On the other hand, it depends on what the real agenda is, to kill us all off as fast as possible, in which case the vaccine might do the job nicely. Or if they don't want to kill us off "just yet" but still seek to bring us under their control, then the vaccine will do it for them. Possibly even do both at the same time.

I'm trying to put myself into their shoes, & see what they might do to reach their goal, whatever it may be?

Any thoughts on this from anyone
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 08:47 PM   #7
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Any thoughts on this from anyone
i'm just wondering why they reported on the u.s. purchase, but, whether or not canada ordered any is "confidential?"
Old 06-12-2009, 08:53 PM   #8
sleepingnomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpaganfreak View Post
i'm just wondering why they reported on the u.s. purchase, but, whether or not canada ordered any is "confidential?"
It would probably make you angry to find out that answer.
Old 06-12-2009, 09:06 PM   #9
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingnomore View Post
It would probably make you angry to find out that answer.
I thought it was already reported that Canada has bought enough for more than their entire population to be vaccinated, a LOT more!
Old 06-12-2009, 09:21 PM   #10
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Just another way for the negatives to suck money out of the treasury. I guess at least we now know what the real motivation for the false flag swine pandemic was all about. Just like always, money, money, money, and money.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 09:41 PM   #11
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

It is a shame we have this concern in this country. I found some evidence that during the 1918 pandemic information was telegraphed around the country (in the US) and the government issued code books to decipher the information. They did this so the public could not find information on the pandemic. You can check my blog for that document.

Now vaccinations are probably being timed to coincide with the military exercises in July.

I discussed this scenario on Truth Radio last night when Clay Douglas interviewed me on this topic. It fits right in with all their other hype about terrorist problems we "supposedly" have in the states now. And the military exercise "eagle horizon" to be held June 17th, which is an exercise in continuity of government.

Check this thread out for link to Truth Radio archives.
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=14586
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 01:44 AM   #12
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Drugmakers rush to produce a swine flu vaccine,

By MARIA CHENG, AP Medical Writer Maria Cheng, Ap Medical Writer – Fri Jun 12, 3:51 pm ET

LONDON – With swine flu now an official pandemic, the race is on among drugmakers to produce a vaccine. GlaxoSmithKline said Thursday after the World Health Organization declared a global flu epidemic that it would be ready within weeks to begin large-scale vaccine production. Sanofi-Aventis also said it had started working on its own version. On Friday, Swiss pharma giant Novartis announced it had created an experimental vaccine that has not been tested in people. Novartis' vaccine was made via a cell-based technology that may prove faster than the traditional way of making vaccines, which relies on chicken eggs.

Many rich countries like Britain, Canada and France signed contracts with pharmaceuticals long ago, guaranteeing them access to pandemic vaccine. WHO and others estimate that about 2.4 billion doses of pandemic vaccine could be available in about a year.

The likely scramble for vaccines will leave many people in poorer countries empty-handed.

So far, swine flu has been mostly detected in developed countries like the United States, Europe, Japan and Australia.

"We do not know how this virus will behave under conditions typically found in the developing world," WHO chief Dr. Margaret Chan said Thursday. She said the agency expects to see a "bleaker" picture as the virus makes its way to Africa and Asia.

WHO spokesman Gregory Hartl said officials were concerned people in poorer countries and those fighting other health problems like malaria, tuberculosis, malnutrition and pneumonia might be more susceptible to swine flu.

On Friday, WHO said that 74 countries had reported nearly 30,000 cases including 145 deaths. But so far, the virus appears to be mild. Most people don't need medical treatment to get better.

But the virus might have a more devastating effect in people with underlying health problems. About half of the people who have died from swine flu have had complications like asthma, diabetes, and obesity.

"Any population that has health challenges is potentially going to be at higher risk with H1N1 (swine flu)," Hartl said.

In May, officials led by Chan and U.N. Secretary General Ban Ki-moon asked vaccine makers to save a portion of their production for poor countries. Chan was aiming to get 10 percent of the global pandemic vaccine supply reserved for poor nations.

Some companies have agreed to help. GlaxoSmithKline PLC offered to donate 50 million doses of pandemic vaccine to WHO for distribution to developing countries.

During the bird flu crisis, Sanofi-Aventis promised WHO about 60 million doses based on the H5N1 strain. WHO is now talking with Sanofi to switch some or all of those vaccines over to swine flu doses.

Because more than 95 percent of flu vaccines are still made in eggs, experts say the Novartis announcement is unlikely to significantly boost the world's pandemic vaccine supply.

But the news pushed up Novartis shares by 4.4 percent to close at 45 Swiss francs ($41.84) on the Zurich exchange Friday.

WHO and nongovernment organizations like Oxfam are continuing to ask drugmakers to make some of their pandemic vaccines available for poorer countries at a cheaper price, as well as asking donor countries and organizations to pay for the doses.

But in a pandemic situation, WHO's attempts to secure vaccine for the poor and even the contracts countries have signed with drugmakers may make little difference to who actually gets the vaccine, some experts say.

In previous pandemics, vaccines have never left the country where they are made before all of that country's own needs have been met.

"WHO can say whatever it wishes, but pharmaceutical companies will take their marching orders from the politicians," said David Fedson, a vaccines expert and former professor of medicine at the University of Virginia.

"Do you think any doses of vaccine made in France, Germany, the Czech Republic or anywhere will be allowed out to go to other countries just because there's a contract?" Fedson said.

Ultimately, Fedson said health officials and politicians will have to deal with a limited amount of vaccine for the billions worldwide who want it. "There's a lot of dirtiness in vaccine politics," he said. "We may try our best, but we won't succeed in doing what's necessary."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090612/...ne_flu_vaccine

Last edited by Dantheman62; 06-13-2009 at 02:57 AM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 02:27 AM   #13
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

There will be no pandemics, the frequency of consciousness has out evolved them. It is not going to happen. Let it go.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 02:34 AM   #14
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
There will be no pandemics, the frequency of consciousness has out evolved them. It is not going to happen. Let it go.
That won't stop them from making getting the vaccine mandatory for everyone. I'd also like to know who is going to test this damn thing for some live strain of something like the other country did and found the lab had "accidentally" put in some other dangerous stuff! Yeh, I'm getting the shot! NOT>
Old 06-13-2009, 02:35 AM   #15
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
I thought it was already reported that Canada has bought enough for more than their entire population to be vaccinated, a LOT more!
They are now saying that the public may require 3 flu shots this year the regular flu shot and two booster shots ........... brings back memories of 1918 all over again same thing happened then
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 02:47 AM   #16
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Yes...............we all need to let it go and if you notice it isn't working on many of us any longer as more and more are waking up...........
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 02:48 AM   #17
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

I read in a recent BBC article that the total amount of flu vaccine produced annually in the world is about 300 million doses. That would mean the US is buying up the entire world production for a year, or there has been some kind of massive ramp up in production capacity (LOTS more chicken eggs?). Makes me wonder if there isn't some minor factual error in the story at the top of this thread.

BBC article here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8029917.stm
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 02:52 AM   #18
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
i heard today that canada's doses are reserved from glaxosmithklein.
anyone want mine?
Old 06-13-2009, 02:54 AM   #19
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpaganfreak View Post
i heard today that canada's doses are reserved from glaxosmithklein.
anyone want mine?

Not me thank you very much for offering. LOL
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 03:29 AM   #20
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
I read in a recent BBC article that the total amount of flu vaccine produced annually in the world is about 300 million doses. That would mean the US is buying up the entire world production for a year, or there has been some kind of massive ramp up in production capacity (LOTS more chicken eggs?). Makes me wonder if there isn't some minor factual error in the story at the top of this thread.

BBC article here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8029917.stm
there is a new method for producing vaccine. novartis can produce millions of doses a day. see dantheman's post a few above.
Old 06-13-2009, 04:01 AM   #21
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Do you think that TPTB will be taking these flu vaccines, you know, just to protect themselves from this nasty pandemic
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 03:07 PM   #22
sun-toon´
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Why do you say this?
I can see you applying this to yourself and some others, but certainly not to the world at large.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity
That won't stop them from making getting the vaccine mandatory for everyone.
Obviously this is on the agenda...if they think it will fly without creating too much of revolt.

I do agree with:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar
Just another way for the negatives to suck money out of the treasury.
It's funny how they project the idea that we're all sitting around in a state of complete vulnerability to nasty germs...and the only protection we have is (the placebo effect of) some worthless vaccine. When these events occur we never hear how to simply stay healthy and build up a strong immune system so as to avoid or minimize any illness. I almost never get sick now...haven't had a flu for years, and I think it's from (the placebo effect of :>) taking supplements and believing I'm not going to get sick, and that if I do it will last more than a day or two.
sun-toon´ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 04:10 PM   #23
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Actually, there is a pandemic. It has been declared (as of yesterday, I believe), long after it was due to be declared. The delay was the fear that people would panic. Pandemic simply means widely spread over X number of countries or regions. It does not mean "deadly" or "deadlier than the common cold" -

Quote:
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 04:26 PM   #24
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

It looks like people in Poland do not believe in the flu pandemic. A lot of people have had bad experiences after getting vaccinated a few years ago and now too much information on the internet about the real agenda behind the vaccination and economic crisis....The whole idea of pandemic has been ridiculed by many posting on the internet websites.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 06:41 PM   #25
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
That won't stop them from making getting the vaccine mandatory for everyone. :
I don't think there's a law mandating vaccines, at least not in America. The schools can request it and restrict your attendance, but you have the choice of home schooling.
http://www.hhs.gov/nvpo/law.htm#Adul...ization%20laws "There are no legally mandated vaccinations for adults, except for persons entering military service." So choose not to go into the military.

I certainly believe viruses go around, but I'm a bit of a skeptic on taking FLU vaccines. I do support the polio and mumps/MMR vaccine.

At the previous large office I worked, I noticed, and tracked on my calendar, when people were taking the FLU vaccines, and I refused to take them. I noticed those who got the sickest anywhere from a week to 3 weeks later, with colds and flu's, where the ones who took the FLU vaccine. I ended up talking with another project leader I worked with, who confessed he too refused to take the FLU vaccine, and he himself had been making the same observation of those getting sick in the office.

Yet every doctor adamantly supports the FLU vaccines.

It's a problem if you're living in crowded cities... or you're living in nursing homes and your immune systems is already compromised.

You're best bet is to minimize your close contact with people in the public, stay out of crowded areas, and wash your hands when you're around public places.

Please post your experience with FLU vaccines here on this thread.

Last edited by KathyT; 06-13-2009 at 06:56 PM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote