Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-10-2008, 10:38 PM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Zecharia Sitchin.

Some links to Zec. Sit. Could Bill or Kerry try and get an interview with him-he is quite a mature man now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fVL4Ly1hmg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMr49...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3ckD...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3ckD...eature=related

Last edited by Antaletriangle; 09-10-2008 at 10:42 PM.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 10:42 PM   #2
Lt Ripley
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Zecharia Sitchin.

According to the Arizona Wilder interview on YouTube, he's actually part of the "establishment".

I'd post the link to the interview but YouTube has been firewalled at my work.
Lt Ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 11:27 PM   #3
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah the hairs stood up on the back of my neck when she said Zecharia during her David Icke interview

is Zecharia part of the Illuminati, was he tapped due to his discovery?

or was he born into the team. And if so...why release the info he did

he has an enormous following in this community but has he ever done conventions like the other researchers and informers.

most everything he has written "minus Nibiru" sorta meshes well with other ancient accounts from the alien intervention perspective

why add Nibiru, what agenda does it serve

the Vatican seems to have played the Planet X card recently and not too many years after 2 major Papal assessments on the alien question

they may not be fooling us (or could they) but what about the sheep?

I have had my eye on this too...
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 12:00 AM   #4
Lt Ripley
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
Yeah the hairs stood up on the back of my neck when she said Zecharia during her David Icke interview

is Zecharia part of the Illuminati, was he tapped due to his discovery?

or was he born into the team. And if so...why release the info he did

he has an enormous following in this community but has he ever done conventions like the other researchers and informers.

most everything he has written "minus Nibiru" sorta meshes well with other ancient accounts from the alien intervention perspective

why add Nibiru, what agenda does it serve

the Vatican seems to have played the Planet X card recently and not too many years after 2 major Papal assessments on the alien question

they may not be fooling us (or could they) but what about the sheep?

I have had my eye on this too...
Hey Heretic,

I'd glad you know which interview I'm talking about! Its hard to believe anyone right now...and thats exactly what they want.
Lt Ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 12:48 AM   #5
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

I did hear that he was an illuminati member from somwhere-a disinformer whatever you'd like to call it i dunno i just try and present info. for everyone to discern and debate/talk over,that's what it's about ain't it?I am able to see very clearly with my heart when i need to so i don't get particularly worried.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 01:31 AM   #6
mudhog92
Avalon Senior Member

Disinformant or not, he's got info. Remember, even if it is diinformation, they will tell a lot of truth, then spin it. If you trust your intuition, you can catch the truth and dispell the spin part. I've found a lot of good information that way. Keep you friends close, but your enemies closer.....
mudhog92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 07:25 AM   #7
Doom
Avalon Senior Member

Sitchin and all the people who have made careers based on his con are all just that, con-men.

Arizona Wilder is not credible, nor is David Icke. Not that I'm convinced David Icke doesn't mean well.

But for starters, one thing is for sure is there are no reptilians or annunaki, that theory is a farce. (and yes, I understand the explanation behind interdimensional reptilians, and the the fallen angels/annunaki etc. and still don't buy it, but with this created culture and in particular with new agers, since anything is possible - it must all be true)

(For those who wish information on Reptilian people, rather than waste my time, please check the entertainment sections of major bookstores or visit the local zoo and look up these particular categories: Crocodilia, Squamata, Rhynchocephalia, and Testudines. If the department head is in good form he may answer some questions, depending on how hot or cold-blooded he feels at the time, but generally he's a good egg. Don't show off your knowledge on the subject, because he may become green with envy and give you a watered down story. Failing that, have a hypnotist see if you're highly suggestible or ponder this profound statement by Adam Weishaupt:

"Oh, foolish man, what can you not be made to believe?")

I would be cautious about any of David Icke's information. The name Icke represents the masonic house of the oak(oak tree). Eiche is Oak(oak tree) in german. These "illuminati" truly do pick people with certain names and give people certain names for occultic reasons.

Icke has been set up as a leader to mislead. A Pied Piper. Always giving some truths to get followers, but then misdirect those who oppose the system. Albert Pike said that they start and are behind ALL revolutions. That includes the patriot movement which was set up by the CIA in the 60's . Now, I don't know what the answer is, but I'm certanily not convinced that we should have a violent revolution, nor am I convinced that we are going to change the world by thinking positive thoughts, Both of these paths, as far as I'm concerned, are set up for us to go down, you have to face the negative truth in order to repair it.

Another thing is I do not believe there are aliens here interacting with our militay or anything like that. UFO's are a cover-up for secret technology (no not reverse engineered, simply engineered, but way ahead of what we know we have).

The ancient astronaut theories of sitchin are a complete con. He simply makes up new meanings for words so that they fit his story. No one else who has ever learned/studied sumarian has came up with these interpretations(well other than other people who change the facts and meaning of words to fit their pre-determined conclusions). Sitchin is also in league with erich von daniken, who paid a child to do some carving in a caves that they sold off as ancient astronaut cave drawings, and other con-men(like jordan maxwell who says he sees live t-rex's). The entire mainstream conspiracy movement is a culture creation from the big boys at the top down, witht he idea of mixing fact with fixing so that the truth get's dismissed because of some of the wacky lies it's associated with.

Now, I totally believe there is other life in the universe, even maybe civilizations far more advanced than ours that able to travel interplanetary distances. But that does not mean that they are here interacting with us. medieval paintings of "ufos" perhaps are "ufos" but I don't think they are aliens. I think advanced technologies have been surpressed by the elite down through the ages. They could have had some sort of air ballons, spot lights, etc. back then. There are many other possible explanations that fit just as well before jumping to irrational conclusions.

Many people do not even know they are sucked into the new age. I was once myself, which is why I believe I have a good understand of it, I was a big Icke follower years ago, but relized there are far more levels to this congame than I had previously thought there were.

Now I'm sorry I'm not really explaining my opinions, but just expressing them. But I am a big fan of Allan WAtt, and much of this is regurigated from him. So you can look further for explanations by checking him out.

IF you are unfamiliar with Alan, please look into his work. I think it may be the only true "Cutting through the matrix" going on out there. He exposes and articulates the agenda better than anyone I've ever heard or read. He goes into depths and layers that truly woke me up years after I thought I had already woken up.

Here are a couple links and samples where he talks about this stuff - Zitchin, Tsarion, Icke, and how the whole new age, ufo, and "mainstream" conspiracy movements are a scam in general. Alan Watt has 100's of more free mp3 talks/interviews on his website, and I reccommend checking it all out, it truly pieces this giant NWO puzzle together better than any other source IMHO.

For the record, I find much entertainment in Project Camelot, but I'm not really impressed with many of their interviews in terms of much real truth, I just find them fascinating like science ficiton. Well, i shouldn't say that completely, there is truth, but I also think it's mixing in with alot of fiction. Personally my opinion is it would generally fall under the "new age category" for me. I'd love to see them try interviewing Alan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7j0DKW6auU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=monYPbbXa3M

(check out 33min 12sec into this talk and listen for a few mins to what they are talking about there) http://cuttingthrough.jenkness.com/C...Sept102008.mp3

(and check out starting at 41:42 into hour 2 here for a few mins - WOW exposes this BIG TIme)
http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.u...2008_Hour1.mp3
http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.u...2008_Hour1.mp3

Aug. 6, 2008
Alan Watt on "Outside The Box" with Alex Ansary
(Originally Aired Live: Aug. 6, 2008 on "We The People Radio Network")
Aerial Spraying, Storm Creation, Chemical Clouds, HAARP - War on Farmers, Breadbasket, Floods, Droughts. "2012" Legend - Prophecies - 2010, Integration of Americas - 2012, World Government. Transhumanist Agenda - Hinduism, "Waves of Time" - Eugenics - Warfare Strategy - Totalitarian Society, Individual Isolation. Aleister Crowley, Creation of Mysticism and Confusion, Hopis, Scottish Rite, Freemasonry. New Age Movement, "Grand Delusion", "Becoming Gods", Heroes to Follow - Fascination - Gorbachev, New Religion based on Earth Worship - "Higher Consciousness". Corruption of Truth - American Revolution - System of "Civilization", Control - Illusion and Hallucination.
LISTEN / DOWNLOAD Hour 1
http://cuttingthroughthematrix.com/a...2008_Hour1.mp3

Dogma of Christianity, Churches, Organized Religions - Following Dictates of Government or Your God - Looking at the Negative - Rockefeller Foundation, UFO "Threat". Wiccanism, Books "Appeared" on the Shelves - Use of Power - Joining a Group vs. Individuality. Scottish Rite, "New Age" Journal - Heaven's Gate Cult Suicides - Forms of Mind Control, Manipulation. Marketing, Behaviour Alteration, Promiscuity - Media - Gender War - Victim Mentality, Fake History. United Nations, Sadomasochism, Psychopathic-Led System - Agenda 21, Habitat Supercities - Portland, Oregon - Restricting Freedom of Travel - Rural Property Taxation. CFR, RIIA - China as World Policeman - Marriage Agencies, Emigrating Women - Next "Boat People" Leaving U.S. Eternal Solutions, "Hurt No One" - Every Action has a Reaction - Cause and Effect - Fighting Evil Here in the World of Matter. Zbigniew Brzezinski "Between Two Ages" book, Technetronic Weaponry - Carroll Quigley books. Sitchin, "Interpretation" of Sumerian Tablets - Annunaki, Nature Spirits - Total Confusion. 30 Years of War and Strife - Kissinger - U.N. Weather Warfare Treaty - Pandemics.
LISTEN / DOWNLOAD Hour 2
http://cuttingthroughthematrix.com/a...2008_Hour2.mp3

Links to Debunking Modern Mythology and Well-Financed Disinformation regarding Sumerian "Gods":

" SitchinIsWrong.com "
http://sitchiniswrong.com/sitchiniswrongcontentpage.htm

"Zecharia Sitchin's ancient astronaut theories - a skeptical archive"
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Corr...48/zindex.html

http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.c...dio/120604.mp3
Shortwave and Superstars

Reads a moving anonymous email "Now, that's God". (Due to glitches the recorded broadcast continues at 29:55)

Public shortwave was created by the CIA using Christian front-groups to counter communist broadcasts from the Soviet Union.

You cannot put someone out there to sway people away from truth without giving that person a lot of the truth.

Uncovering symbologies of the Tree (Birch, Oak and Ash) in high masonry and the houses that they're put into according to their degrees and functions and the clues that they leave. Discussed that some of the very high inbred people have no melanocyte sites in their skin, which is what gives you your tan.

Last edited by Doom; 09-14-2008 at 07:53 AM.
Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 04:33 PM   #8
kopenhagen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom View Post
Sitchin and all the people who have made careers based on his con are all just that, con-men.

Arizona Wilder is not credible, nor is David Icke. Not that I'm convinced David Icke doesn't mean well.

But for starters, one thing is for sure is there are no reptilians. (Arizona Wilder said Sitchin is a reptilian - Don't go all new age on me I understand the explanation ******** behind interdimension reptilians and all that b.s. and still don't buy it, with new agers, since anything is possible - it must all be true)
I didnt' read yr entire thread but I have to disagree with you , According to my research Reptilians do exist, M St Clair mentioned it his last interview with Camelot
as for Z Sitchin, I don't know what to bellieve, if he's from Illuminati, he wouln't have told us many things about 2012, planet Nibiru , Aliens etci if he's genuine, I hope Bill and Kerry will interview him to clarify that
kopenhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 05:35 PM   #9
Doom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopenhagen View Post
I didnt' read yr entire thread but I have to disagree with you , According to my research Reptilians do exist, M St Clair mentioned it his last interview with Camelot
as for Z Sitchin, I don't know what to bellieve, if he's from Illuminati, he wouln't have told us many things about 2012, planet Nibiru , Aliens etci if he's genuine, I hope Bill and Kerry will interview him to clarify that
I respect your opinion, but you should really research this and not just write it off because you currently beleive in "reptilian beings" based on research. Because I once considered the reptilian theory and researched everything about it as well, but eventually discovered through more research how much bullcrap it was. Because the information avaible from Allan Watt IMHO can easily disprove Sitchin, M St Clair, and many others.

Sitchin is a part of(or is used by) the ''Illuminati'', because that stuff isn't true(2012, nibiru, aliens etc.)!!!Sitchin was set up and funded to tell these proven lies. It help start and was a part of a big industry, this alien whole conspiracy movement. All cultures are created from the top down, when you beleive this stuff it puts us in the perfect mindset that the Elite want, to think that we are just an inferior species, and puts you in a state of mind that you can't do much about it, etc. And with Sitchen's followera like Tsarion, they'll tell us some truths to get us to follow them, but then they misdirect us by associating it with Sitchen's lies etc. Once we've been sucked in by the truths that they give - we lower our guard and are easily programmed. So just because someone is giving out information that is damning of the status quo, doesn't mean it is pure truth. Because with the new age they are bringing in, all that is old will be replaced. So they don't really care about the "status quo" as they are destroying it. There are new normals everyday. This thing goes much deeper than many of us have been lead to believe. I also once bought into Sitchin's lies.

Obviously, we must all be aware of dis-information/mis-information. It is a very contraversial issue tht has many of us fighting with each other. I don't beleive my opinions are 100% for sure the truth. I'm skeptical of even Allan Watt, and all information I get from any sources, I don't ever take someone's word without researching it myself. If there is information out there that goes against what I currently think, I would glady look into it, and be willing to change my mind if it checks out. But this is what I currently think, according to my many years of research.

Last edited by Doom; 09-14-2008 at 06:09 AM.
Old 09-11-2008, 06:05 PM   #10
elirien
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/

elirien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 06:11 PM   #11
Doom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by elirien View Post
already posted in my first post
Old 09-11-2008, 06:24 PM   #12
elirien
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom View Post
already posted in my first post
damn it. you beat me to it

have a look at that people. that's the main thing what made me doubt some of the david icke stuff. I'm not through with him though.
elirien is offline   Reply With Quote