Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-27-2008, 06:34 PM   #1
beauwalton@rocketmail.com
Banned

Default Are the Brits and the Americans the 2 lost tribes of Israel?

Two Nations That Changed the World
"Behold, the nations are as a drop in a bucket, and are counted as the small dust on the scales; look, He lifts up the isles as a very little thing...Too whom then will you liken God? Or what likeness will you compare to Him?" (Isaiah 40:15,18).

It's an amazing story—the unprecedented rise of English-speaking people to their dominant positions of power and influence over the modern world.

History shows that their rise to greatness began in the turmoil of the Protestant Reformation. Having broken from Rome and faced with the combined hostility of both the continental church and imperial Spain, then the most powerful nation in the world, England began to look beyond the seas for her security and trade.

Explorers were sent throughout the world during the reign of Queen Elizabeth I (1558-1603). This led to the establishment of colonies that later developed into the United States of America and the nations of the British Commonwealth.

Historians have called these countries "revolutionary empires." They were not despotic tyrannies as were other countries or earlier empires in which everyone was subject to domineering autocrats.

Each colony had its own parliament or house of assembly to which voters sent elected representatives. People could own land, practice their religion and even take their government to court, while newspapers were free to criticize the authorities. Books were freely published. Innovative ideas flourished in what became the most politically stable nations in modern history.

These new ideas led to the gradual formation of a great company of nations, the British Empire and Commonwealth, and the world's most successful republic, the United States of America.

Why has history been so benevolent and economically generous to Britain and the United States? Why have they been blessed so favorably over the nations that preceded them in history? The answer lies in the understanding and fulfillment of biblical prophecy.

Surprising as it may sound, both were destined according to Bible prophecy to become superpowers. One was to precede the other to world-power status. Both would dominate international affairs in their own time. They would even be called upon to save other nations from the forces of despotism. Above all, they would make possible democratic and religious freedoms for the English-speaking nations.

In two world wars the British Commonwealth and the United States saved virtually the entire civilized world from powers intent on world domination. Without them our world would be entirely different in many ways.

The climate that encouraged freedom of expression led to the Industrial Revolution, which changed the world. In the century between the end of the Napoleonic Wars and the beginning of World War I (1815-1914), British capital and expertise developed the economies of her colonies (one quarter of the world's peoples) and contributed to the development of the fledgling United States and the newly independent nations of South America. After World War II America's economic prosperity and generosity—through the Marshall Plan—got Europe and Japan moving again.

Today the decline of Britain and America is leaving a vacuum around the globe. Already the dissolution of the British Empire has brought to the surface ethnic conflicts long held in check under colonialism. Wars in the Middle East, Africa, South Asia and the Pacific are the direct result of decolonization and have made the world more complex and unstable.

American power may seem to be successfully dealing with these problems. But the international standing of the United States itself is in decline. Long in the vanguard of progress, Britain and the United States are increasingly faced with complex and seemingly insoluble dilemmas at home and abroad. Meanwhile, other powers, in the East and West, flex their muscles, preparing to challenge America's superpower status.

For more than 400 years England and the nations spawned by her have played a crucial role in the world. Together, Britain and the United States have dominated the world scene for two centuries during a time when crucial biblical prophecies concerning the time of the end are being fulfilled before our eyes.

Now we come to some vital questions. Why are economic blessings —and democratic ideals—so evident in the English-speaking nations? Who are the British and American peoples? How do these two great powers—the United States and the nations comprising most of the former British Empire—fit into Bible prophecy?

Are the British and American peoples ignored in the pages of your Bible while less-powerful nations are mentioned specifically and often? Is it logical to believe that God, in revealing the events that would lead to the return of the Messiah in the last days, would simply overlook the United States and British Empire?

Or is it possible that most people, including many students of the Bible, have simply failed to understand the prophecies that accurately predicted the rise to greatness of these nations and what will happen to them in the end time?

Reading through the pages of this publication will take you on an incredible journey through ancient and modern history. You will meet peoples you may never have heard of and visit lands you have not seen. This knowledge is a vital key to understanding our world and age.

Source

Miracles throughout Britain's wonderfull history

Last edited by beauwalton@rocketmail.com; 10-28-2008 at 09:24 AM.
beauwalton@rocketmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 07:13 PM   #2
Gabe Gabriel
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Are the Brits and the Americans the 2 lost tribes of Israel?

Your post is very good. Through the years of my research I have come to the conclusion that The USA is basically of the tribe of Ephraim, although many members of the other tribes of Israel also live within the borders of the USA.

And I believe that Canada is from the tribe of Manasseh although other tribes of Israel also live there as well.

It has been many years since I have revisited this subject so I may have forgot the exact order of the USA and Canada.

It is as I stated above or it may be just reversed, "USA/Manasseh and Canada/ Ephraim.

It is I think one way or the other?? Anyway, good post about who is who.
Gabe Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 07:25 PM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe Gabriel View Post
Your post is very good. Through the years of my research I have come to the conclusion that The USA is basically of the tribe of Ephraim, although many members of the other tribes of Israel also live within the borders of the USA.

And I believe that Canada is from the tribe of Manasseh although other tribes of Israel also live there as well.

It has been many years since I have revisited this subject so I may have forgot the exact order of the USA and Canada.

It is as I stated above or it may be just reversed, "USA/Manasseh and Canada/ Ephraim.

It is I think one way or the other?? Anyway, good post about who is who.
Thanks, it's an interesting one, so much evidence of devine intervention don't you think?
Old 10-27-2008, 07:47 PM   #4
borrasca2012
Avalon Senior Member

....... yeahh , and GERMANY are the CHOOSEN ones ........

HOPE THAT ALL THE religion fanatics EAT THEMSELVE
borrasca2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 07:52 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by borrasca2012 View Post
....... yeahh , and GERMANY are the CHOOSEN ones ........

HOPE THAT ALL THE religion fanatics EAT THEMSELVE
Especialy at penalty shoot out's!
Old 10-30-2008, 12:02 AM   #6
Pomguymguy
Avalon Senior Member

Yes ALL VERY TRUE - We are all of course a part of

The 'Where The F***AWI TRIBE' -( Still Lost Souls!) It all reeks of control and manipulation by the BIG CHIEF's...

The Great British Empire had(s) plenty of slaves working in the mines and sweatshop factories - same in the Grand O`l US of A.
We soon forget that none of the wars should have EVER taken place as

WE ARE ALL ONE ! - Each time you kill an 'enemy', you also kill a part of yourself, got it yet ?

I see the only victors have been the 'Illuminated One's' - The human race has provided plenty of 'Cannon Fodder' - as pawns in their BIG GAME.

Bill Hicks - 'It's only a ride - but we can get off any time we want'

Re :Industrial Revolution - (See - Zeitgeist Addendum ) We should be so much more advanced with technology - and also SPIRITUALLY TOO.

50% of the World still 'survive" on less than $2.00 a day. ( Is that before or after tax ?)

Paul R
Pomguymguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 12:11 AM   #7
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

No. They are not the two lost tribes.
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 11:37 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg10036 View Post
No. They are not the two lost tribes.
Ok, is that it? Nothing more? or is this just your humble opinion?

Last edited by beauwalton@rocketmail.com; 11-01-2008 at 08:34 AM.