Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-08-2010, 11:44 PM   #226
ellie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Jonathan Reed Hoax - Project Camelot impersonation on YouTube

Barry, no more on that under ocean floor ET city I see?

Keep well my friend. xxoo
ellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 11:47 PM   #227
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Have notes but will send you PM shortly, not for open board here with *******s around
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 12:25 AM   #228
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
Barry, no more on that under ocean floor ET city I see?
The Fishman Dream

About 20 years ago I had a dream that was so real, it makes you wonder if...

Anyway, I was standing on a beach, beautiful weather, staring at sea, staring at the sand, when all of a sudden this half man/half fish 'person' arose from the water. I walked up to him, into the sea, (s)he took my hand & we dived into the ocean. Deeper & deeper we went, until we reached a huge underwater 'city-like' structure.

After we entered the 'city', which apparently was protected from the water by a (glass) dome, the 'fishman' brought me to a sort of 'waiting room' where I sat down.

There were other people, also sitting & nobody spoke. Not a word to be heard, dead silent, - a library-like atmosphere. Suddenly I remembered a joke I was told earlier that day, and I started to tell this joke to the rest of the people there. Although it wasn't the best of jokes, it should have made at least somebody laugh, but it didn't.

At that point I decided I was fed up with these people & had no wish whatsoever to hang around with them any longer. So I stood up, walked to a door, opened it & walked through it.

I noticed that there was another 'fishman' standing near the doorpost, sort of guarding it, & I told him that I was fed up with that bunch inside & couldn't stand to stay in their company one second longer.

The 'fishman' reacted sort of surprised & I said that if those were the kind of people I had to hang out with, while I was in their city, they might as well bring me back to the surface.

The ‘guard’ was clearly ‘off-guard’ by my approach & called for the ‘fishman’ who accompanied me before. To him I explained – again, that I had no desire to sit & wait in that room with those people & that he should take me either somewhere else, or back to the surface.

The ‘fishman’ understood my problem & than gave me a ‘grand tour’ through the ‘city’, where after he accompanied me back to the surface.

Halfway we were met by a group of dolphins. The ‘fishman’ ‘told’ me that the dolphins would bring me back to the beach, while he went back to the ‘city’.

After I thanked him & shortly after, the dolphins, for bringing me back to the surface, I walked out of the ocean onto the beach.

When I woke up I was totally ‘flabbergasted’!

Now, a couple of weeks before I had this dream, I had bought a complete collection (1966 – 1992) of a bi-monthly esoteric magazine called BRES PLANETE. I started to search in the indexes for the word ‘visman’ (Dutch for ‘fishman’) & to my surprise I found a reference to an article in BRES 23 (July 1970) titled: ‘Waar kwamen de vismensen vandaan?’ (‘Where did the Fishman originated?’)

Which takes us back to … the Sumerians!
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 12:26 AM   #229
UncleJohn
Avalon Senior Member

Hang in there Barry. The moderators have been very busy lately and there are many weeds in this garden that need picking out.

Blessings be upon you.
UncleJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 12:57 AM   #230
Lightpotential
Avalon Senior Member

I know people here are talking a lot about how this forum has seemingly 'nosedived' as of late. And sure enough, the disagreements between Bill and Kerry are a major factor, but to me, I honestly do think that the decision to end paid subscriptions has also been a critical issue. The floodgates have been opened, and I do not necessarily think for the best.

I think that there are too many fast, loose and 'cheap' threads being started that are drowning out some of the better ones. Just my impression.

LP
Lightpotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 06:39 AM   #231
nagual
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightpotential View Post

I think that there are too many fast, loose and 'cheap' threads being started that are drowning out some of the better ones.
I agree...
nagual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 07:42 PM   #232
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Kindly do not taint us all with the same brush, real whistleblowers, like myself have suffered greatly at the hands of the controllers, How dare you insinuate all are full of sh**, and we should be lined up against a wall and shot!! People like you are in the crosshairs simply by being bloody stupid cretins.
Barry, if you had taken the care to read the post properly, then you will see that nowhere did I state " ALL" whistle blowers. I said "in the main", in other words the prevaricators leading the public down the garden path. They are selling our planet and humanity out to these entities, and yes I feel my anger is justified with these "bloody stupid cretins" and traitors. If you want to feel anger at my post and want to call me names, then be my guest as I have no argument with you.
I would ask however, that you point out where I am wrong in my post, thereby allowing the opportunity of a rebuttal or an apology from me.
I don't want to be drawn into an argument over a misunderstanding.

Whilst we still live in a relatively free society, I think we should be accorded the right to respectfully question and state our opinions, rightly or wrongly without the fear of being cretinous.

Respect.
pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 09:58 PM   #233
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

guess I saw red at certain parts and got really ******, as this I have seen so many times. OK, apologies from me Pilgrim. I can get hot headed at times and patience runs thin often, no hard feelings.
Old 03-09-2010, 11:08 PM   #234
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Barry, I was rather peed off when I made that post and I should have been more articulate.
But hey!.. I am a Paddy and sometimes hotheaded.
Keep up the good work!
pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 11:13 PM   #235
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cheers mate, thankyou
Old 03-10-2010, 12:41 AM   #236
Mystique
Avalon Senior Member

I find Bill's comment about Steven Greer interesting. .. as in mind control or invasion of the body snatchers.

Just curious tone3, what puts a person on Dreamland's hit list? Alien material, being high profile, speaking at conferences, or an interesting, possibly controversial website?

Mystique
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 07:49 AM   #237
zurx
Avalon Senior Member

I just wanted to say... this is the most ridiculous thread I've ever read in my entire life.

This is what happens when you get a bunch of paranoids in the same room. I hate to say it... but I don't know how else to.

Scroll up and take a good look. Here's the chaos and disorganization "they" want. Lets all give ourselves a firm pat on the back. I've already been part of an amazing group of people that dramatically and traumatically split... I hate seeing and feeling this all over again.

Just... knock it off already.

EDIT: Afterthought... this just occurred to me. Does anyone else find it strange that the sleazy Eagles Disobey people jumped onto PC right at the tipping point? With that whole racist accusation crap. And whatever else it is now. I really think they're sore for not getting paid. But this discussion belongs in a different thread. Just wanted to point out the coincidence. PC came under heavy fire from many directions all within the same week it seemed. So odd... Bill's phrase "engineered destruction" rings true... quite eerily...

Last edited by zurx; 03-27-2010 at 08:26 AM.
zurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 08:04 AM   #238
zurx
Avalon Senior Member

OH! I wanted to say one more thing here, that's completely separate from my subjective opinion of the goings on here.

Someone was giving Bill a real hard time about calling Dr. Jonathan Reed a hoaxer. Well... he's not a doctor, and that's not his name. Thing is... UFO Watchdog has already done an EXTENSIVE investigation of the Reed case, and it's closed now. Complete hoax. I don't think anyone can do a more thorough job looking in to this story. I mean hell, just watch the videos. You think that's a real alien corpse? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! He worked at an auto shop... so that little bracelet he claimed to find? Yeah, it's probably part of a car. Anyway, here's a link to the full investigation of "Dr. Reed". It's long, so get comfortable... (and NO, I'm not trying to advertise for UFO Watchdog or anything of the sort... just sharing very relevant information I think everyone here should know)

UFO Watchdog's Hall of Shame: Jonathan Reed

ENJOY!
Old 03-27-2010, 09:10 AM   #239
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=zurx;261202]I just wanted to say... this is the most ridiculous thread I've ever read in my entire life.

This is what happens when you get a bunch of paranoids in the same room. I hate to say it... but I don't know how else to.

Scroll up and take a good look. Here's the chaos and disorganization "they" want. Lets all give ourselves a firm pat on the back. I've already been part of an amazing group of people that dramatically and traumatically split... I hate seeing and feeling this all over again.

Just... knock it off already.

EDIT: Afterthought... this just occurred to me. Does anyone else find it strange that the sleazy Eagles Disobey people jumped onto PC right at the tipping point? With that whole racist accusation crap. And whatever else it is now. I really think they're sore for not getting paid. But this discussion belongs in a different thread. Just wanted to point out the coincidence. PC came under heavy fire from many directions all within the same week it seemed. So odd... Bill's phrase "engineered destruction" rings true... quite eerily...[/QUOTE]

Irony
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 09:26 AM   #240
zurx
Avalon Senior Member

Hahahaha!! Oh man you got me

I was really just referring to all the finger pointing and accusations. Then got to thinking how so much just blew up in Kerry and Bill's faces. And all the chaos... and then remembered the ED fiasco. Agh... I'm too tired now... been catching up on the forum after about a month break. I'll never catch up as I just discovered the Thuban thread. Oh LORD.

Thanks for humbling me though Everyone needs a good smack every now and again :P