Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2009, 10:43 PM   #126
246
Avalon Senior Member
 
246's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: near Toronto
Posts: 81
Default Re: What Will It Take to Defeat the "New World Order"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
246,

Absolutely fantastic post!

Thank you so much. You've made my day!!
Thanx, when Jonathan told me that story (about ten years ago), I laughed so hard I almost cried. He is a real hero. Though for his sake I wont tell you his last name, in case he doesnt want it known.
246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 12:17 AM   #127
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: What Will It Take to Defeat the "New World Order"?

You can't defeat the "New World Order". To try, or to even think about it, you're playing in polarity. They are the spider to your fly, in the polarity game. Right and wrong. Good and evil. Just and unjust. To play is to lose. It's baked into the cake.

So by corollary, they've already lost. So lets party.

It really doesn't take anything like 51% to change societal vectors. Listening to the recent Clif High interview, posted in another thread, he made an analogy to the ongoing American Revolution. (He doesn't call it the second American Revolution, because he believes the first one isn't over yet!!!) What he said was that all it took was 3% of the population to decide they wanted to become independent of England, and it was just a matter of time before it became a done deal.

Many have talked about the minute numbers necessary to affect change. James of Wingmakers said his data showed that a threshold of only about 12 million people would shift the consciousness enough to bring about a change.

At 3%, we'd need 180 million to agree to not play with the NWO guys, and it would be impossible for them to force the issue. I believe those numbers are already surpassed.

There are obviously enough of us already with our heads screwed on straight, as evidenced by all the ways in which the predicted events supposed to be perpetrated by the NWO have decidedly NOT come to pass.

Most of the unpleasantnesses to come over the next few years are akin to labour pains. Nothing more. The vaccine will be ignored. The wars will break down. We'll do our own disclosure. The usurious banking practices will implode on themselves. Politicos will be tossed out. And we can get on with the big job in front of us. IE: restoring our biosphere, food production, education system, health and well being arts, clean technology, etc.

There is no need to fight. In fact that would be counter productive at this point.

It's OK for us to throw our energies into productive endeavours. And stop reacting to the NWO comedians. Reaction is 3D. Choice is 4D. I choose to move forward.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 02:54 AM   #128
246
Avalon Senior Member
 
246's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: near Toronto
Posts: 81
Default Re: What Will It Take to Defeat the "New World Order"?

Myplanet2 wrote
Quote:
Most of the unpleasantnesses to come over the next few years are akin to labour pains. Nothing more. The vaccine will be ignored. The wars will break down. We'll do our own disclosure. The usurious banking practices will implode on themselves. Politicos will be tossed out. And we can get on with the big job in front of us. IE: restoring our biosphere, food production, education system, health and well being arts, clean technology, etc.

There is no need to fight. In fact that would be counter productive at this point.

It's OK for us to throw our energies into productive endeavours. And stop reacting to the NWO comedians. Reaction is 3D. Choice is 4D. I choose to move forward.
Those are great ideals. I say go for it! I'm trying to be as environmentally friendly as I can given my budget. I bought the most fuel efficient car I could afford, I have a 2000 sq. ft. garden and grow a lot of my own food. I have a dream to have solar, wind and/or geothermal power, but my finances are too low for that now. I hope you werent referring to me as the nwo comedian. I cant stand the nwo and dont want to have anything to do with them. But at least I can still have a good sense of humour. But that story from my friend Jonathan was true, and an excellent example of passive resistance. He was a real hero for living up to his ideals. So if by chance the nwo does succeed in another horrible war and you get drafted, you know what to do. In the mean time have you planted a tree today and destroyed a security camera?

Last edited by Karen; 09-01-2009 at 03:06 AM. Reason: fix quote coding [quote] [/quote]
246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 03:03 AM   #129
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: What Will It Take to Defeat the "New World Order"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
You can't defeat the "New World Order"...
I disagree with you.

But I choose not to break down your post and reply.

I didn't start this thread to have a debate about whether or not to defeat the New World Order.

I'm looking for suggestions for how to defeat the New World Order.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 01:07 PM   #130
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: What Will It Take to Defeat the "New World Order"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 246 View Post
Myplanet2 wrote

Those are great ideals. I say go for it! I'm trying to be as environmentally friendly as I can given my budget. I bought the most fuel efficient car I could afford, I have a 2000 sq. ft. garden and grow a lot of my own food. I have a dream to have solar, wind and/or geothermal power, but my finances are too low for that now. I hope you werent referring to me as the nwo comedian. I cant stand the nwo and dont want to have anything to do with them. But at least I can still have a good sense of humour. But that story from my friend Jonathan was true, and an excellent example of passive resistance. He was a real hero for living up to his ideals. So if by chance the nwo does succeed in another horrible war and you get drafted, you know what to do. In the mean time have you planted a tree today and destroyed a security camera?
Hey, 246. Don't let lack of finances stand in your way. You are creative, and it shows in just this quoted post.

No, I wasn't referring to you as NWO comedian. That is reserved for those who promote the NWO agendas as though they weren't spiritual poison. They look really funny to me by now, as my eyes open and my ears grow. (Cheney would be an example)
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 01:30 PM   #131
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: What Will It Take to Defeat the "New World Order"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
I disagree with you.

But I choose not to break down your post and reply.

I didn't start this thread to have a debate about whether or not to defeat the New World Order.

I'm looking for suggestions for how to defeat the New World Order.
Here's a suggestion. Don't play with them. That's the only way to win anymore. To defeat, implies, fight, implies conflict, implies opposing positions, implies polarity, implies 3D immersion.

NWO should now say "New (3D) World Order". They have no more game as we emigrate out of 3D and into 4D. 3D is characterized by polarity. It's what 3D was created to immerse us in, so we could learn to be and let be. Live and let live.

So the NWO want desperately to keeps us moored in 3D where they control things. There they sit, sweating profusely, saying "hey, where ya going? Looky here! we're planning horrible things for you! Aren't you worried? Don't we scare you? You'd better watch us very carefully, because you never know what we're up to...HAHAHAHA".

Meanwhile, we forget all about where our real power lies. In CREATION of a desirable future.

Perhaps examine how you FEEL after watching the N3dWO comedy routine. Do you feel better? or does your space shrink in around you? Do you feel like getting out and doing something constructive? or do you feel like warning people of all the horrible things planned for them?

It's choice, as always. Nobody can hold your face to the newspaper or television or doom and gloom website, although they'd probably like to convince you that they can. It's your choice where you put your attention, and attention placed, is Law Of Attraction engaged.

By asking the question "how can we defeat the NWO?", you are admitting defeat yourself. (Not meant personally, but rather rhetorically)

PS: when I say "that's the only way to win anymore", I'm not implying that somebody else loses. I'm talking about a lossless game. One where everybody wins. I'm talking about elevating the playing field to embrace such an idea. Not winning as in overcoming the NWO.

Last edited by Myplanet2; 09-01-2009 at 01:33 PM.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 02:11 PM   #132
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: What Will It Take to Defeat the "New World Order"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
...NWO should now say "New (3D) World Order". They have no more game as we emigrate out of 3D and into 4D....
Thank you for your civil reply!

The above statement assumes that it is fact that we're changing from "3D" to "4D." I don't assume that.

I am glad you have posted this because I have had the concept of "ascension" on my mind lately and I am looking for information about it. Several months back I started a thread "What Is Ascension?" but I did not resolve the issue for myself back then. And today I am very skeptical about it.

I'm also wondering lately about George Green's Handbook for the New Paradigm series (yes, I have read the whole series), and the information put out by people such as Drunvalo Melchizedek, Gregg Braden, and Jose Arguelles.

I would prefer not to have a debate on these things on this thread. And I respectfully ask that we not have a debate on these things on this thread.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 03:37 PM   #133
no caste
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: What Will It Take to Defeat the "New World Order"?

Seashore - I think everyone finds their own way (to smash it down). I think it's an interior process, because... there's some things that are hard to take. So there are different ways to resolve to deal with the feelings inside, be it revulsion, anger, disgust, objection, whatever. It could come out as a letter to the editor, a new song or tangle of poetry, trying to talk to your political rep, praying, a drinking bout, over or under eating, graphic art or taking pictures, yelling at the kids, ...

The main thing is you. No one of us can do it ourselves. The way we express our feelings is unique (and various!).

I think we learn from experience what works and what doesn't, e.g. oh gee there goes the spouse, or I feel really crappy right now, or that just doesn't feel right, again. Maybe ascension is a bit about 'rising above' the muck, like the lotus symbolizes in Buddhism, kind of a higher perspective (like altitude) on the lower slam dance of our activities.

godspeed
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 03:40 PM   #134
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: What Will It Take to Defeat the "New World Order"?

xxxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-13-2009 at 06:26 AM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 03:44 PM   #135
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: What Will It Take to Defeat the "New World Order"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Thank you for your civil reply!

The above statement assumes that it is fact that we're changing from "3D" to "4D." I don't assume that.

I am glad you have posted this because I have had the concept of "ascension" on my mind lately and I am looking for information about it. Several months back I started a thread "What Is Ascension?" but I did not resolve the issue for myself back then. And today I am very skeptical about it.

I'm also wondering lately about George Green's Handbook for the New Paradigm series (yes, I have read the whole series), and the information put out by people such as Drunvalo Melchizedek, Gregg Braden, and Jose Arguelles.

I would prefer not to have a debate on these things on this thread. And I respectfully ask that we not have a debate on these things on this thread.
I can recommend this little primer on the shift we are going through. It's a concise explanation by Jim Self, a very enlightened teacher/healer. It's on this page: http://www.masteringalchemy.com/

And it's the short ebook with a download link on the page that comes up. It says

"Free New E-Book by Jim
"The Shift: What it is -
Why it's happening -
How it is affecting you and
the Mastering of Alchemy"

Many are already in the 4th while remaining here on this earth. And I recently had a major epiphany on what the difference is. It may not mean anything to others, but it was huge for me.

It's basically that the difference is time. 4D exists in the now. 3D adds the idea of Past and future. And all the implications of that!!! Looking at now, but filtering it through the past, and making judgements about whether we want to experience that again, or NEVER again. Time in the 4th colapses to a point. A point containing all possible choices. Probably very specific to my own path, and learning, but hopefully others may get something from it.

On Jim's ebook, you get it by giving your email, and then you are sent a download link. IMO Jim is one of the least intrusive people to have send periodic notices of events or things like that.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 03:48 PM   #136
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: What Will It Take to Defeat the "New World Order"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
I can recommend this little primer...
Thank you.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon