Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 03-03-2010, 07:11 AM   #1
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Default Possible simple way reforming most of your own fear, hate, greed, lust and etc.

Hello all,

If something or someone doesn't provide an immediate, possible, positive, balance, complete, effective and efficient solution(s) as a whole.... then the source of it may not be in your best interest. This is a possibility, not a complaint. Do with it what you wish.

1st. I explain challenge, then explain a possible optimum solution.

Well I never said this possibility would be good for all who tried it, but here it goes. Please bare with me and it could help you. Because I have to really explain this in detail for some of us won't just "get it".

Do you watch or listen to any news media what so ever? Where exactly does ALL of your daily doses of news media really come from? Think about it and think really hard. Because you most likely also get your daily pumping of new media from your co-workers, family, friends, strangers & other people. How about from new papers, internet, cell phones (text messaging), TV shows, magazines, grocery store speakers, your vehicles radio, home radio and any where else.

Point is, how good or positive is such information from any news media anyways? For example, what exactly does all media in any format provide and promote to you as a majority?

A

or

B
__________________________________________________ _
Love, harmony, wisdom, harmony, oneness, joy, happiness, hope, creativity, imagination, peace and etc.
__________________________________________________ _

Now if you answered " B " then by all means tell us all what public internet station it is that broadcast's continually plan B, so that we all can tune into such positive balance gossip.

About 12-15 yrs ago I wanted to try something. I wanted to see if it was my daily intake of negative thought energy that was stopping me from experiencing more options in life. Most which I sensed came from all my daily news media ingestion. You see, thoughts (not matter their sources) are more powerful than any food, drink or almost anything else. And the kind of thoughts such as ideas, assumptions, perceptions, gossip that I was allowing my poor head to absorb didn't feel very well anymore with me. Most of which, at that point came fro various news media sources all around me.

Before all that I use to watch the weather channel daily. As soon as I quit watching the weather channel the policeman inside my head began a very clear, sharp and complete campaign of deception on me. For example I suddenly would get like these panic attacks where I thought that I needed to watch the days weather report or else I could die from a tornado, hurricane or freak snow storm (which they never had back then in early 1990's). All that happened within the first week or so from me not watching ANY morning, afternoon or evening weather channel news.

I had already begun to let my inner weather channel news team be my constant weather forecasters. This is team who operates beyond physical time & space, so they KNOW all past, present and future weather. Call it all my psychic ability to successfully predict any weather within 200 miles of me at anytime. Now, I don't expect everyone here to become instant weather psychics, but it would be very nice if you just realized how much more eternal and unlimited that YOU really are. By doing so could allow your amazing abilities to surface. Well, it works for me at least.

Point is, you simply start with all news concerning weather and just reform it all into something else. If you really need to know what kind of weather is where at anytime then ask your higher self (god, universe) for such information. All because all weather channels and weather media are not only unpredictable or guaranteed, they also promote or provide low frequency. Especially the new HDTV channels. *You are being programmed if you watch any such TV. If you really need to know the weather and you don't believe in your eternal unlimited being, then learn to only READ about the weather predictions and ONLY about the weather predictions. Try this for at least a month if not longer and you may see some positive changes happen to you. Do not let any weather related news tells you anything else except what may or may not happen that week or day for you. The US weather channel seem to mostly provide us with storm stories that are embedded with low frequency language and little to no positive balance energy, in my opinion. Sure, it's good to warn folks of their impending possible weather dooms, but to do it all in such ways? I dunno. I'm just questioning all possibilities here.

Once your off the weather channel habit work on reforming your other news media habit. Try being off the news media gossip kick for at least one month or more and see how much you change for the better.

Then again, there are those whom have so many good reasons to continue their 3-7 day a week absorbing of death and destruction gossip (low frequency energy) via their media news networks and that's just fine by me. At least I tried to give an alternative for them.

If you do try this, to be without news media, feel free to report your findings here.

Kevin
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 07:35 AM   #2
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Possible simple way reforming most of your own fear, hate, greed, lust and etc.

I hear you Clarityofawareness, I turned off the TV a few months ago and I can't even stand to have it on at all anymore. Once I unplugged I could see the social programming, it is such a low vibe I don't want to watch it.

I feel it is my responsibility to be careful of what I let into my brain. So I don't look anymore. I also feel much better with it physically unplugged. I'm thinking the HDTV was putting out a bad energy itself.

You know the old saying, garbage in, garbage out.
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:02 AM   #3
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Possible simple way reforming most of your own fear, hate, greed, lust and etc.

MargueriteBee, Oh yeah I know the old saying.
Old 03-03-2010, 08:39 AM   #4
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

I used to watch TV to get the weather before I walked out the door. Now I just walk out the door! I love surprises.
I love it when it is raining and when it is sunshine - both are great!
Old 03-03-2010, 12:31 PM   #5
dAkapacity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarityofawareness View Post

About 12-15 yrs ago I wanted to try something. I wanted to see if it was my daily intake of negative thought energy that was stopping me from experiencing more options in life. Most which I sensed came from all my daily news media ingestion. You see, thoughts (not matter their sources) are more powerful than any food, drink or almost anything else. And the kind of thoughts such as ideas, assumptions, perceptions, gossip that I was allowing my poor head to absorb didn't feel very well anymore with me. Most of which, at that point came fro various news media sources all around me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had already begun to let my inner weather channel news team be my constant weather forecasters. This is team who operates beyond physical time & space, so they KNOW all past, present and future weather. Call it all my psychic ability to successfully predict any weather within 200 miles of me at anytime. Now, I don't expect everyone here to become instant weather psychics, but it would be very nice if you just realized how much more eternal and unlimited that YOU really are. By doing so could allow your amazing abilities to surface. Well, it works for me at least.

Once your off the weather channel habit work on reforming your other news media habit. Try being off the news media gossip kick for at least one month or more and see how much you change for the better.

If you do try this, to be without news media, feel free to report your findings here.

Kevin

Hey KevCOA (just like to toy with names and language ;-),

I'm with you 100%!

With me it was about 6 years ago that I stopped reading major newspapers. A couple of years earlier I had quit television ("drug of the nation, breeding ignorance and feeding radiation"). It wasn't a predominant conscious decision as much as a pragmatic one. Everytime I watched a movie, I felt empty. Everytime I read a newspaper, it got me more desensitized and my neck and upper body got cramped. There was a time that I just had to diminish this kind of junk brainfood (which I didn't realize that it was just that back then), because my system was full of it already. It was hard, because that was for the most part my only 'connection' to other people (and I guess for most people vica versa)... an intelectualized state of affairs-kinda thing that kept conversation and the waste of energy going...

I knew somewhere that this wasn't living and I didn't buy the 'such is life/human condition'-belief, there had to be something more! 6 years of therapy with a therapist-witch got me to access my emotional levels a bit better and later on even get in connect with my spirituality (in the beginning I told her to keep away the spiritual mumbo jumbo ).

Your weather report is a good example and as you said a good starting point. Though my remote viewing skills are, well... not existing at this moment, I tend to feel a lot and with that comes a knowing as well. On one of my lenghty hiking trails I felt when it was possible to camp outdoors... which place was safe and wheter I would be surprised by an upcoming storm or not. I was always right and this for two months of being connected to nature... a wonderful experience!

Loads of light and thanx for your beautiful and aware posts!!!

xxdA.

Last edited by dAkapacity; 03-03-2010 at 01:09 PM.
dAkapacity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 05:43 PM   #6
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargueriteBee View Post
I used to watch TV to get the weather before I walked out the door. Now I just walk out the door! I love surprises.
I love it when it is raining and when it is sunshine - both are great!
Now you see!!? This is what I'm talking about people. MargueriteBee has just given a possible positive solution that you could "be". MargueriteBee changed reality in what ever ways to accomplish this. Look at other perspectives or find other perspectives and experience them in your own ways. That is what this post is also about.

Kevin
Old 03-03-2010, 07:13 PM   #7
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

I dont have a TV but do get news from the internet, usually mainstream.

Quote:
they also promote or provide low frequency. Especially the new HDTV channels. *You are being programmed if you watch any such TV.
I know this is your belief but can you show evidense other than opinion to support this statement? Even making this statement is a form of programing, you are programing me to believe that statement. So it could be argued that any contact with anyone/anything contains a level of programing?
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 07:22 PM   #8
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

dAkapacity, Seems to me that you live this example of yours without pushing it onto others. You know what I mean. Without you preaching day in and day out to as many people as possible. Seems to me that you know the true value of your just "living the examples of more balance" than just your gossiping about them. I know you already realize this and hope you don't mind me using you as an example here. How much free'er is your whole being being now? How much physically better do you feel being free of gossip, really? Amazing how well your thoughts and thoughts of others, that you allow into your mind, where you control for your mind's absorption and reforming of all thought energy. How you reform it all into a more balance reality for yourself and it "physically happens" for you! I already know. You feel wonderful! Keep up the good work man and keep living the example for others to freely chose, follow and "be". (unlike what the limited LF news media offers for all who pays attention to them)

Without reading any further, just know that it isn't really the news media who controls anyone. It's you. You are responsible for providing and promoting what ever and who ever you like to our world society. Because everything you do and don't do changes our world and society in known and unknown ways. Without YOU none of this reality would not exist. YOU are your whole reality. The rest of this post goes into much detail to help you open your awareness far and beyond the call of duty. Many of you already may realize what this thread is saying. Either way you can agree or disagree with any of it. Point is, your awareness is given the chance to "be aware" of such information. After that you can decide (hopefully with an open mind and heart) how your whole reality can or can not "be" what you want it to be.

One reason and I can only think of one reason, that the multi-billion dollar gov. operated news media is actually good for all of us, is that it has the same potential that we all have each and everyday. That's the potential to change for the betterment and greater good of humanity. Because our whole reality is NOTHING BUT CHANGE. So if anything you experience "feels the same", like the old limited saying of, "Some things never change", it's YOU who chose such change always being the same. Another thing is that people who complain about the news media (like it may seem I am doing now) don't seem to realize just how eternal and unlimited they are and that this whole reality is nothing but constant change because of all of them. Seems to me, at this point, that most news media in any form, from any source, is only here to let us chose very little change into very limited LF (Low Frequency) reality. Like the constant LF (Low Frequency) change into more LF. LF is the continuation of more hate, fear, greed, lust, selfishness, ignorance, anger, shame, guilt and so on.

For example, it's not a question if gossip promotes or provides any LF. The question is how much longer are you going to let gossip continue changing and being LF or even more LF ? Do you really understand... I mean seriously understand what gossip really is? I don't think so, but then again we don't know each other well enough for me to "gossip" such ideas publicly, yes? See how easy it is for me and maybe even you to gossip about anything or anyone? It's like many of us are so well trained to do such actions automatically. Even if you gave me permission to advertise the that you don't know or understand what gossip really is... does it make it right for me to state such here? What other perspectives can you actually chose to experience concerning gossip?? Maybe you already have but you never really thought about. One reason maybe because your handlers refuse to train you to ever "think about such in anyway". Or, if your a free being maybe you have already changed so that no gossip could ever cause you any LF. Let's look at other perspectives of gossip.

Gossip can be a wonderful thing right? There is truth in gossip right? Gossip helps society grow in balance ways right? It's "okay" to gossip about others when they aren't right there with you when you gossip about them to others, yes? Especially when your not there to defend yourself from any accusations of any kind, that's ok right? What else is gossip good fer (for)? Gossip is the kind of shtuff that corporate news media in all formats want you to continue believing and passing down to other generations as well. Gossip is a form of free unlimited energy spent to keep a multi-billion dollar global gossip operation from ever stopping and continue it's massive growth, period.

When ever provided or promoted vocally or in mind (via thoughts/imagination) what does gossip really do the majority of the time for those involved? It promotes and provides more speculation, assumptions and things that seem related to the subject of what or who ever is part of it all in anyway that seems fit at the time. Wha?? Hu?? Gossip is like US dollar. It based on opinion in order to keep is alive. The question is, "When does any amount of gossip become truth?" Does some gossip become more truth because the majority of people involved believe that such gossip has some how climbed the ranks for being truth?

Sorry but in my opinion if you watch or read or gossip the news of gossip then you are only desperately asking (pleading?) that your handlers keep you on their corporate society profit leash of free energy gossip. Well, unless you are a higher frequency being and you reform all LF into HF automatically. Or maybe your just now learning about what mass population manipulation is about? Not that everyone is responsible for you, you are responsible for yourself and our world, in my opinion.

Here's another perspective for you to experience in what ever ways you chose. By the way, does the news media EVER advertise such a positive balance idea to anyone? Heck no! Not unless the media is also controlling the "direction" of how you should think and feel. They do this by offering you very little, accept more fear, hate, greed, lust, worrying, selfishness and other LF (Low Frequency).

Anyway, here's the perspective... When you allow your mind to automatically reform all low frequency into more higher frequency you will see, feel, taste, touch, smell, hear, know, believe, visualize and "be" more high frequency.

For example the news caster, or news paper or friend or family member or co-worker gossip's to you that so and so (any so called famous person) has been caught cheating on his wife again. What the #@#$ is that doing for you right at that moment? What will that gossip do for you tomorrow, or the next day or even next year? Does such time, effort & energy into that gossip provide or promote more continuation of peace, harmony, love, happiness evolution as a whole? Sure we could learn that almost any gossip could change into continued high frequency, but you probably don't know of any news media in any format that continually offers such daily. Because if such multi-billion dollar news corporation did exist it would be a much different government run operation today. Most of which probably would involve the various promoting of more high frequency balance for our whole world.

Now imagine hearing or seeing loads of various gossip each and everyday. All of which you allow being absorbed into your whole mind. For which you subconscious mind then processes so that your now "being" those forms of gossip as well. Don't know much about your own unconscious mind eh? You mean that you don't know how or why your unconscious mind operates or why it even exists? Then it's more than possible that your only inviting, no... ...your asking or choosing more of something each day (energy of gossip) to "be" your being. Of which you really have no idea what it's all really doing to & for your whole being and life.

This isn't about food for thought, it's about thoughts for food! If the thoughts such as gossip from others in anyway provides more LF (low frequency) than it does any high frequency, then it's most likely forms of manipulation and mind control from the multi-billion dollar global news media. Maybe not all media does such ancient LF practices, but the majority still do. Another perspective is that once your mind is full or at least contaminated with LF gossip, then you r mind has little or no room to operate as a free'er being. Challenging for me to explain this cause I can't any longer, sorry.

Just go with what your open mind heart and higher self sense and feel for your life, ok? No matter what I say really doesn't matter here or anywhere. Even if I threaten to hold my breath until my face turned blue, so that you would then say, "Oh yeah Kevin, yes, your very correct in what you say here and I now will "be" more HF." That would not be right, for it is such LF tactics that the news media learned a long time ago and evolved it all into an almost perfect pure manipulation machine. Basically, it would seriously sadden me to death if you just believed anything & everything I say here or anywhere. Unless of course that your open mind and heart and higher self tell you that it's ok to listen to Kevin.

Kevin aka COA (Clarity of Awareness)
Old 03-03-2010, 07:33 PM   #9
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Phoenix, I happily agree with your beliefs and I hope that you stick with what you feel is better in life, which your already doing. It's all good man! Seriously.

The best part is that you posted your perspectives (or facts, what ever you want to call them) here. There are others who agree with your proof, believes, perspectives, facts. Just as other people see my way of things. Again, the most important part is that we all collaborate all such information for MORE AWARENESS.

I seriously commend you for being here and invite any and all perspectives you may have to be posted here at anytime!
Old 03-03-2010, 08:08 PM   #10
rosie
Avalon Senior Member

It all just boils down to choice, and it is all very simple, I agree Kevin.

I "choose" not to have fear in my life years ago, only to save my sanity, which in turn, saved much more.

We can and do manifest all in our personal lives. If you do not like someone because you do not trust them, then it is best that you figure out why you do not trust this person, for words are just words until proven in the heart.

Fear is just a word, but it has the feeling of reflex, which brings one to thought. This is the natural course of fear, to learn from it, not to fear fear.

There has been way too much dumbing down by the way of television, but yet, too many people run their lives around it, and by it.

I have seen too many depressed people around me, but they would not be depressed if they did not feel as though they deserve to live like the people they see on the telly. They actually believe that is what they should be working for, why they work 100 hours a week, so they can "have" it all, while their children and animals are left on their own.

All because they are afraid of being left behind in this rat race. But, this again is a learning curve for all, I just hope we are learn in time, what we need to learn in this lifetime.

love & light
rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:28 PM   #11
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

Of course its all good, I have been blessed

But I question everything, anything that challenges an existing paradigm, any new way of thinking, acting of being. Your posts have been challenging that (which is of course a good thing) but heres the issue.

I dont agree when people promote their own ideas and concepts as being the "truth." There are many people here who do this (which again is a good thing) but it must stand up to scrutiny. If the ideas and concepts are sound then questions will receive valid answers. It is after all a belief system, it is what the individual believes, it may be right and resonate for some, it will not for others but whatever it is, it must stand up to questioning and in some cases, critisism.

My personal opinion is yes, these underground aliens are very real to you and while you believe informing everyone of the risks and dangers is a calling, it seems to me to be promoting the negativity and low vibration you are trying to warn us about.

The ironic thing is, no one knows the truth and I dont *believe any one ever will in this incarnation. My *belief is just live your life and make the best of it because none of it really matters in the grand scheme of things.

I suppose the point I would like to make about your post is by telling us what you believe is good or bad, isnt that just another form of programing?
Old 03-03-2010, 08:30 PM   #12
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
I dont have a TV but do get news from the internet, usually mainstream.

I know this is your belief but can you show evidense other than opinion to support this statement? Even making this statement is a form of programing, you are programing me to believe that statement. So it could be argued that any contact with anyone/anything contains a level of programing?

The only 'evidence' I have is how I feel when watching TV. After a few minutes I feel really angry. I love having it unplugged because the TV feels angry even turned off. Everything feels peaceful with it unplugged.

One thing I dislike about TV is that it never shuts up. It's just talks and talks and talks. I prefer peace and quiet.
Old 03-03-2010, 08:35 PM   #13
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The only 'evidence' I have is how I feel when watching TV. After a few minutes I feel really angry
Yeah I know what you mean, I used to watch the Washington Redskins

Why did/does it make you feel angry? Is it the content or is it your perception of what you are watching? Or are you a Redskins fan too?
Old 03-03-2010, 09:49 PM   #14
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Phoenix, People think what they will about me. I am not here to lead any thirsty horses to drink from my troth of fresh water. *Especially when ever any amount of thirsty horses NEVER ever attempts to drink any water (my information, experiences, perspectives) I have to offer at anytime.

I'm going to state right here and now that all reality is also truth. What does this mean? It means that I believe that all truth is ever changing and never ending. What does that mean?? It means that all reality is also energy in motion or CHANGE, like constant change. What does that mean? It means what ever you like it to mean, lol. Seriously, all truth never ends and why should it unless it is being a tool for some other purpose? Like manipulation or control of some kind maybe? If anyone accuses me of such then by all means let's get it all out into the open, I'm all for that, yes indeed. Just remember that I am not you and your not me. So I don't control or manipulate anyone and neither do you. We all are our free will to believe what ever we all desire. Now if you don't want to believe that then so be it. That is your free will right. I'm just trying to some how compromise with you and if you can't or won't that to is your decision as well.

I don't understand why you brought another topic of discussion into this particular thread. Unless what you meant by "underground aliens" has to do with this thread some how? That's okay because I too sometimes go off topic and sometimes learn from it all as well.

Either way, in one way or another, what ever I say is truth doesn't have to be anyone else "truth". Maybe I should tact on such a disclaimer to all my threads and posts here? Better yet I'll just advertise what all my video's advertise instead. Actually this advertising is accomplished in various perspectives. Such as...

"As with all COA videos only you decide what the truth really is."

"As with all COA videos, always keep an open mind and heart. Those who disagree are always loved and understood as well."

These are just some of the statements I place on all my videos. Basically, if folks don't like what I have to say then they don't have to believe me or even consider anything my videos promote. Seems that such ways in my life still will never satisfy some folks and that's wonderful because we all have our own life paths, yes?

Would it be better that I tell Phoenix that I admit that I am wrong about anything that Phoenix believes about me? Should I make such an offer to help quench any of his thirst for truth? Or would such experience being limiting for anyone? Hmmm. I look at such possibilities as being part of my higher awareness, such as advance wisdom. Only change knows what the possibilities really are and your being constant change means that you have many insights of change as well.

Because as eternal ever changing and never ending beings, we all tend to think that typed or written or vocalized words, language seems to be "the end" of anything. Like me explaining any of my experiences, perspectives, beliefs and etc. in anyway.

For example, all these periods that I have placed at the end of every sentence here is nothing more than my continued limitation of agreeing with such limitation. Periods, like all reality are "illusions" of limitations. So no matter what I've ever stated in any forum it is never an ending to it, to any reality. Either way it is yours to make of what you desire.

Kevin