Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 01-26-2010, 05:03 PM   #76
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Contactee Ashayana Deane (formerly Anna Hayes) - Angelic Realities

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Does anyone know what Ashayana Deane is presently teaching and doing? Has anyone had personal experience with Ashayana? I think I asked a similar question awhile ago...and one person responded that they knew someone who left a presentation for some reason. I'll try to locate this response.

I did a brief Google search...and the info was somewhat scanty and vague. There were even hints that Ashayana was a bit of a cultish figure...and that the workshops cost a lot of money to attend.

The presentations are very detailed and polished...but are they too detailed and polished? Fascinating presentations are not necessarily truthful. I love listening to this sort of thing...but is it total rubbish?

It's reasonable to me that the human race is older than Earth...and that we were seeded here...that other races exist...that we have had ancient conflicts...and that there are present conflicts. But to prove this is another story!

So...I'm back to listening to everyone...reading between the lines...and doing a lot of speculating.

Help!
Hi orthodoxymoron

I have experience, I have been studiying Keylontic sciences for a while and I am now down to Sliders 6 which is awesone!

Cost is a matter of perspective, you don't have to go to all the workwhops, you can buy the DVD's, there is also a group in Yahoo keylontic sciences, and for the people that are broke there is sponsorship programs and other help in the yahoo group

There is a lot of written material and Q & A's in their website appart from a significant quantity of free techniques, more than you will ever see in any other website, It is extremely generous if you are really interestes, the links are on my page

www.krystalspiral.com has outreach programs in some countries and sometimes there are gatherings that only charge the costs

So it depends what one want's to do

My personal experience is that after many years in seach of ascension material I have finally found all the lose ends. If you have not done any spiritual work is better to take the new commers route because one needs to learn the terminology as much as you will if you study any new course

To help with that there is the http://www.keylonticdictionary.org/ which is free but also needs subscription

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 04:16 PM   #77
Seafury
Avalon Senior Member

Where are the CDT plates, in Anna Hayes possession?

Does anyone besides Anna Hayes and maybe speakers 2 and 3 get to see them?

Has anyone else ever seen them (besides the 3 speakers)?

How exactly does she translate information from them?

How did she come to be in possession of them?
Seafury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 07:12 PM   #78
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seafury View Post
Where are the CDT plates, in Anna Hayes possession?

Does anyone besides Anna Hayes and maybe speakers 2 and 3 get to see them?

Has anyone else ever seen them (besides the 3 speakers)?

How exactly does she translate information from them?

How did she come to be in possession of them?
Hi Seafury, your questions will be answered by the introductory summaries http://www.azuritepress.com/New%20Co...eo_welcome.htm

I think summary one has the history

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote