Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Unconfirmed News Reports

Notices

Unconfirmed News Reports Please post any unconfirmed/unverified reports here

Old 02-17-2009, 07:43 PM   #26
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Obama turns US over to ‘New World Order’ on February 17th

Obama turns US or us over to ‘New World Order’ on February 17th

Every body thats following obama, and any thing he does, is literally being led down the rabbit hole. The rabbit has his on agenda ,thats time based.I'm late I'm late -for a very important date. So if you want to follow the rabbit,you have to eat this, or drink this and be shrunk down to size to go where he's taking you. This means you have to change your way of thinking to his, because he's going to lead you down some strange paths and some really tight spaces,because that is the nature of the rabbit.

Choose Your Own Path Alice. No Hop-eing or hoping with the white rabbit.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 02-17-2009 at 07:56 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 08:14 PM   #27
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Under My Watch, NASA Will Inspire the World Again” - Barack Obama ...

Pakistan Strike First On Obama's Watch, Officials: Missiles From ...
Four more US troops killed on Obama's watch
Cheney: WMD Attack on Obama's Watch ...
Obama's watch
Most Ukrainian politicians never miss an opportunity to flaunt ultra-expensive, glittering 'pimp watches' on their wrists.

Several years ago, during a parliamentary debate on the financial deficit in the country's education budget, one deputy suggested that everyone present should merely drop their watch into a waste-paper bin by the door when they leave the parliamentary chamber. The money collected from their sale should easily plug the budgetary hole..

They should take a lead from US President Obama, who wears a $300 watch.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 02-17-2009 at 10:01 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 05:37 PM   #28
seekntruth
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone.

Excellent discussion going on here, thanks to you all for your comments and opinions.

A special thanks to Mercuriel for taking the time to thoughtfully present examples of the facts that were included in the article I posted from the Sorcha Faal.

I have found that the facts presented in their articles are accurate, with valid links to the sources they quote provided on their website. I am usually impressed with the thoroughness of their research of the topic they present, as well as how quickly they address breaking news issues.

However, they also provide their own opinion of those facts, which are often at least a little incredible and even outlandish. BUT.. it sure does make you stop and think about what you are reading in the main stream media sources... and how completely different those sources are.

I always try to keep in mind one idea - The main stream news always lies. Main stream media sources are completely compromised and controlled, by both corporate and clandestine governmental handlers. If you can't believe that, then you can research that one on the web. There is plenty of credible sources that clearly present the facts about that issue.
"There exists a shadowy government with its own Air Force, its own Navy, its own fund raising mechanism, and the ability to pursue its own ideas of national interest, free from all checks and balances, and free from the law itself."
— Senator Daniel K. Inouye at the Iran Contra Hearings

“Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the U.S., in the field of commerce and manufacturing, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.”
— Woodrow Wilson (1856-1924) 28th President of the United States

Best to you all!

Seekntruth
seekntruth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
denver usa, g7 meeting, nwo, obama, stimulus