Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 08-20-2009, 07:37 AM   #1
Baron
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Whistle-Blowing on a phony Whistle-Blower! BILL DEAGLE

The time has come to expose a phony whistle-blower a liar a vile contradictory REPEATER OF INFORMATION! Expose him at your peril for his gang of Nasty Nazi thugs will come out and taint you.But a fight back must start now enough of this fraudster and criminal now.

The information is out there so I'm not going to write more here you can read the links which expose this struck off non doctor.

Why do so called doctors get struck off, usually because they have killed or maimed somebody! Who sells snake oil you can make in your kitchen for pennies for a minimum order of $250 dollars! A fraudster!

What kind of guy follows the underground media and news and then repeats it as his own? A REPEATER!

What kind of person tells people St Gabriel talks to him and gives him all the details of the apocalypse and of course the swine flu pandemic release date?!!

Why did he flee Colorado for Canada and say the secret GOV assassins are after him and want him six feet under! Yet they don't seem to be able to buy a road map up to Nova Scotia where he hangs out!

Why would he need to sell snake oil if he was a paid agent of such and such agency,or for him to share top secret information year on year without the powers that be targeting him in his open safe heaven of Canada? They cannot read maps perhaps?!!!!

THERE ARE CONSPIRACIES! But this guy is a phony causing havoc with his criminal brain for remembering the news and repeating it as his own.Which is not new underground information from his secret contacts but BS.

Wake up the information is here read the tragic story of a woman who lost her child because of him and others who are victims, and that's just for a start! Plus read the threads here about his crooked snake oil establishment! READ THE THE OFFICIAL REPORT ON HIM BEING STRUCK OFF.

SIX LINKS BELOW! IF ANY LINKS DON'T WORK please email me as they seem to be being corrupted for some reason! BUT PLEASE READ THEM THEY ARE ALL VALID AND PUTS THIS WEASEL IN-PERSPECTIVE.

https://www.doradls.state.co.us/alis...kwNTAz&t_o_p=0

Only a mother understands this kind of heartbreak!
http://williamricharddeagle.blogspot.com/

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?bl...67955411624525

http://74.125.77.132/search?q=cache:...ient=firefox-a

http://swallowingthecamel.blogspot.c.../02/dr_27.html

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...ht=bill+deagle
Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 08:02 AM   #2
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Default Re: Whistle-Blowing on a phony Whistle-Blower! BILL DEAGLE

When a link on this forum has a ... in the middle, you cannot copy it from another page and have it work. You have to click the link and copy/paste it from the url bar or from some file that has no ... in the middle.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 08:12 AM   #3
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Baron I can`t dispute anything you have written he is a coat tail rider and what ever he feels will get him some attention that is what he will use . jane B comes out with a plan he comes out with abetter plan or so he would have us believe the guy should be selling used cars I`m just tired of hearing about him it only keeps him in the spotlight how ever tiny that spotlight might be .......... Rick
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 09:34 AM   #4
Baron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
When a link on this forum has a ... in the middle, you cannot copy it from another page and have it work. You have to click the link and copy/paste it from the url bar or from some file that has no ... in the middle.
Karen: I'm already copying from the source. They seem so far today to be working well.
Thank you for informing all the same, as others here may not know this.

Regards
Baron
Old 08-20-2009, 09:51 AM   #5
Baron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
Baron I can`t dispute anything you have written he is a coat tail rider and what ever he feels will get him some attention that is what he will use . jane B comes out with a plan he comes out with abetter plan or so he would have us believe the guy should be selling used cars I`m just tired of hearing about him it only keeps him in the spotlight how ever tiny that spotlight might be .......... Rick
Northern Boy:Thank you sport. Yes exactly and especially about Jane B,no matter what she meant by filed a law suit,she was doing something about it!They were out of line the way he and his stooges attacked her like rabid wild dogs out of petty jealousy. There are far too many of these fantasists and they need to be exposed once and for all...

I have been monitoring guys like this for 20 years and cross checking their every word simply because in the early days you tend to believe every word they uttered, but then a few things start to not add up, and then holes appear then you discover the lies! Its disheartening!

Which just makes it harder to find and believe the true whistle-blowers I have to take every whistle-blower today with a pinch of salt until I have checked them out, re-checked and checked again! Yet still one cannot be sure!

I want to get at the truth and be informed about the real conspiracies not a re-hash by fantasist REPEATERS. We must declare an all out expose on these phony's once and for all. Cross check everything and when it does not add up start asking questions finding the original facts and truths.There are 8 others I'm pretty certain are repeaters that have been interviewed by Bill and Kerry who are not far off being another Dill Beagle, as another poster called him.

But here's letting them know we are watching and following up.

Regards
Baron
Old 08-20-2009, 07:59 PM   #6
Reader
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the info Baron. Confirms my suspicions.
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 08:12 PM   #7
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Both Bill Deagle and Dan Burisch seem mentally ill by my observation.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 08:19 PM   #8
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Disgusting.

Thanks for your post.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 08:21 PM   #9
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
Both Bill Deagle and Dan Burisch seem mentally ill by my observation.

Dan Burisch has always appeared to me to be somewhat mentally unstable, as well as being a drama queen. Someone like that cannot be trusted, period.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 09:44 PM   #10
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 12:37 AM   #11
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

I've got nothing to add here. It's all been said. I'm way more interested in what lands a man in jail just by talking.

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole

Ps. After doing some checking, I can not find anything credible to the J. Moshee (sp) story. I believe that the web site has three different people that are similar looking. I would like the link to the radio show, which I can not find at this time.

Last edited by Wormhole; 08-21-2009 at 12:57 AM.
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 02:17 AM   #12
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
Karen: I'm already copying from the source. They seem so far today to be working well.
Thank you for informing all the same, as others here may not know this.

Regards
Baron
This one does not work:
shows up exactly like this in the url bar - with the ... in the middle

And I don't think this one works either

hover your mouse over the links and in Firefox, down on the bottom right, you can see the full link or if it shows up with a ... in the middle.

Last edited by Karen; 08-21-2009 at 02:19 AM.
Old 08-21-2009, 05:10 AM   #13
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Whistle-Blowing on a phony Whistle-Blower! BILL DEAGLE

Ps. After doing some checking, I can not find anything credible to the J. Moshee (sp) story. I believe that the web site has three different people that are similar looking. I would like the link to the radio show, which I can not find at this time.[/QUOTE]

__________________________________________________ _

Is this the link your looking for Wormhole?

http://www.loadedparanormal.com/viewtopic.php?p=7845

__________________________________________________ _
History is the lie commonly agreed upon............Voltaire
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 05:17 AM   #14
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Starlah,
Actually I already saw that link. I was meaning a direct link to the actual radio program that he "blew his whistle" on. Or a recording. Have you been able to find it? Also, do you not see that these are three different men on the link you provided above? I'm really curious.

Trying to find some hard facts here... not having any luck. The video is very compelling, and I am not denying that I smell a huge cover up. I just am not able to connect the dots with the faces and the names as the web site does. I think that part may be conjecture.

Been busy, love to meet again for coffee sometime.

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 07:08 AM   #15
Baron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
This one does not work:
shows up exactly like this in the url bar - with the ... in the middle

And I don't think this one works either

hover your mouse over the links and in Firefox, down on the bottom right, you can see the full link or if it shows up with a ... in the middle.
Karen: This is very odd indeed! Because I copied them all from the URL and then I double checked these links to see if they worked after posting, and they all did! UMMM????

I'm reposting all the links direct again from the URL....If anybody cannot open any of these links please inform me privately and I will send them to you.

https://www.doradls.state.co.us/alis...kwNTAz&t_o_p=0

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?bl...67955411624525

http://williamricharddeagle.blogspot.com/

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread398534/pg1

Regards
Baron

Last edited by Baron; 08-21-2009 at 07:12 AM.
Old 08-21-2009, 10:32 AM   #16
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

OK, all the links look good now.
Old 08-22-2009, 03:43 AM   #17
happyhollergal

Baron, I thank you too for posting this. I did manage to get 2 of the links working: the official document showing the date Deagle's license was revoked and the story from the mother of a lost son. Tragic to say the least. I have a question that's bugging me, and maybe some here can help me put it to rest. I agree that Deagle and Burisch are both unbelievable. Is there a pattern here with Camelot witnesses that Bill and Kerry have overlooked, or did they not investigate the integrity of their witnesses? Surely, since Camelot's integrity would be questioned if their whistleblowers were proven to be dishonest, you'd think that they had been checked out prior to releasing their stories. Is it just me, or do others find that there are other Camelot witnesses besides those two mentioned, that just don't seem quite credible? Am I being overly cautious now in my observations of the Camelot witnesses?
Old 08-22-2009, 03:57 AM   #18
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post
I've got nothing to add here. It's all been said. I'm way more interested in what lands a man in jail just by talking.

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole

Ps. After doing some checking, I can not find anything credible to the J. Moshee (sp) story. I believe that the web site has three different people that are similar looking. I would like the link to the radio show, which I can not find at this time.

Ya know wormhole... I cannot follow either side of the story ... the medias or the so called paranormal radio shows logic!!! But the guy was doing something obviously.

I will say though that the pointing out of an EMF device in the pics looks to be totally false... to me it looks just like a manhole cover on the armored vehicle that the military is shielding himself behind which makes total sense to design into an armored vehicle. I do not see any EMF devices anywhere in the video footage!!!

So who is yanking who's chain?

Last edited by Christo888; 08-22-2009 at 04:03 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 09:49 AM   #19
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhollergal View Post
Am I being overly cautious now in my observations of the Camelot witnesses?
Perhaps you could judge the message rather than the messenger, then all this complexity just fades away.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 09:56 AM   #20
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-14-2009 at 06:26 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 06:15 PM   #21
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

For those interested in Dr. Deagle's defense of himself see the thread "Dr. Deagle Responds to Being Trashed".
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 01:40 AM   #22
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-14-2009 at 03:45 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 07:37 PM   #23
Baron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reader View Post
Thanks for the info Baron. Confirms my suspicions.
Reader:You are welcome,it was time that people needed to be awoken from their slumber about this guy, and his crazy cronies with their phony or revoked qualifications. and fraudulent lies were exposed once and for all.