Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-28-2009, 06:55 PM   #26
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Sirius Issues

Thank you all. It's going to take a while to digest everything. One thing I should say...is that I can do positive thinking and the primrose path better than just about anyone. Unfortunately...I have a conscience...and if I sense danger...damn it...I'm going to say something...rather than just sweep it under the rug.

What if we have to connect with the best part of our inner selves...rather than connecting with an alien from Sirius? This seems like an us vs them situation. We are easily deluded and corrupted. I try to take in a little bit of everything...so as to not be taken in by any one thing. The churches were supposed to help...but did they? Are they helping? We were told that we needed God. But which god did they teach us about? It seems that all of this New Age stuff is just the same old aliens who went to church. Now they are just wearing different clothes...and telling different lies. I don't mean to be negative...but one can have a wonderful conversation with a very nice con-man...while they rob you blind. Radiating love may not work in every situation!

Namaste
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 02:16 AM   #27
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm still trying to think through three major hypothetical factions. Richard Hoagland speaks of the Nazis, Masons, and Magicians within NASA. I would guess that they represent the major players in the Solar System. There are supposedly three major factions in three major underground (under ice?) bases under one of the polar icecaps (can't remember which). A third of the 'angels' were kicked out of 'heaven'. Is this reference indicatitive of three Pleiadian factions? One Pleiadian/PTB faction? One Pleiadian/Luciferian faction? One Pleiadian faction who chose not to participate in the 'War in Heaven'? I'm thinking that the Pleiades, Aldebaran, and Andromeda are key to understanding these three hypothetical factions. Are the following groupings somewhat accurate?

1. Pleiades/Humans/Draconians/Sirius-A/Annunaki/Nibiru(Sirius-C?)/Mars/Lemuria/Zionism/Magicians/Vatican/Illuminati.
2. Aldebaran/Humans/Draconians/Radical-Luciferian/Sirius-B/Venus/Earth's-Moon/Teutonic-Zionism/Nazis/Giza-Intelligence/Bavarian-Illuminati.
3. Pleiades/Andromeda/Arcturus/Moderate-Luciferian/Masons/US-Constitution/Responsible-Freedom/Less Draconian Involvement (but still some).

The existence of each of these hypothetical factions may be completely justified from a historical perspective...and I'm sure they all have their sad-stories and horror-stories. But can't we do better than this in modernity? Why can't these three factions (if they exist as described) unite under Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...in the context of the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights...in the context of the United Nations...and applied to the entire Solar System? They could continue to address all grievances via Constructive Competition in an Open Court. A Solar System Exorcism would undoubtedly be necessary to make this proposal a reality. The Universal Super Powers That Be would undoubtedly have to agree to allow this to occur...or it would be a non-starter.

Why does this have to be so hard?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-02-2010 at 12:13 PM.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:03 PM   #28
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

This is just an invitation to look at these threads as a whole...and to see what dots you can connect. I think I'm getting warm...but I just don't have the intellectual and emotional strength to nail this thing down. I'm not treating this as a witch-hunt. No one should treat the search for truth as a witch-hunt. The more I probe...the more I sense that if I had been in the shoes of the major players...I would have probably done exactly what they did. Who knows...if reincarnation is a valid concept...I may have been involved in some really crazy things throughout history. When this thing really gets out in the open...all of us may have very red faces. I'm trying not to point fingers, to ridicule, to feel superior, or to be triumphalistic. This is OUR history we are delving into...and not the history of some demonized individuals or groups. Please try to think through all of this information...and add your information to it.

As I've mentioned before...I'm trying to think in terms of four major factions.

1. Pleiadian Theocratic (Sirius A/Annunaki/Zionist) - Original Pleiadian PTB aka God.
2. Pleiadian Luciferian (Aldebaran/Sirius B/Giza Intelligence/Teutonic Zionist) - Pleiadian Rebels (Lucifer and Fallen Angels?) against the Original Pleiadian PTB aka God.
3. Pleiadian/Aldebaran/Andromedan (Christlike Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom) - Peaceful Conscientious Objectors.
4. Reptilian (Draconian/Annunaki/Interdimensional/Grey) - In League with Factions 1 & 2.

I have no idea if this is accurate or not. If it is...I identify with faction 3...but I presently feel that the best of the other factions should be incorporated into faction 3. I continue to seek a Solar System Exorcism of the hard-core malevolent beings (human and otherwise). This would NOT include mercenaries, the naughty, the corrupted, the blackmailed, the mistaken, the coerced, the terrified, the deceived, etc...but only those who could not possibly learn to be responsibly free anytime soon...and who would be a huge threat to the peace and safety of the Solar System. I wouldn't want to be the judge in this matter...but I think this needs to happen soon. The separated individuals should not be harmed...just isolated until they can learn to play fair and nice.

I really wish to discuss these matters. I'm open to just about anything. I welcome both support and criticism. This is going to take a lot of time, effort, and pain...to properly sort out. Others will probably have to do this. I really don't think I can do it.
I have too many issues! Perhaps I'm the one who needs an exorcism! Perhaps I have more than a monkey on my back!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-12-2009 at 10:28 PM.
Old 11-12-2009, 11:31 PM   #29
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
As I've mentioned before...I'm trying to think in terms of four major factions.

1. Pleiadian Theocratic (Sirius A/Annunaki/Zionist) - Original Pleiadian PTB aka God.
2. Pleiadian Luciferian (Aldebaran/Sirius B/Giza Intelligence/Teutonic Zionist) - Pleiadian Rebels (Lucifer and Fallen Angels?) against the Original Pleiadian PTB aka God.
3. Pleiadian/Aldebaran/Andromedan (Christlike Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom) - Peaceful Conscientious Objectors.
4. Reptilian (Draconian/Annunaki/Interdimensional/Grey) - In League with Factions 1 & 2.
I have too many issues! Perhaps I'm the one who needs an exorcism! Perhaps I have more than a monkey on my back!
ortho - That feels about right to me. More right that the other list, It feels warmer to me too. T3J talks about 57 or 71 (I don't know, too lazy to check) species, SO we probably should keep it in perspective.

I also have a lot of issues! PS What's on the real monkey's back is probably EBOLA.

Unfortunately, I can't align with any of the 4, since I don't like Pleiadians
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 01:07 AM   #30
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

What if all of us are Pleiadians? What if all of us are primarily aligned with one of the three Pleiadian factions...whether we know it or not? I didn't think of EBOLA. That was good! I was thinking more of Interdimensional Reptilians...who hate Uppity Humans! I'm thinking that the 'Alien Presence' is really a Cabal of Pleiadian Human Extraterrestrials and Interdimensional Draconian Reptilian Extraterrestrials. Whether we're talking native or extraterrestrial...I'm thinking that we're mostly dealing with Humans and Reptilians. I'm also thinking that we're in huge trouble...more than we can possibly imagine. But then again...I have issues. Lots of issues. But perhaps it takes a crazy person to figure out a crazy situation!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-13-2009 at 01:12 AM.
Old 11-13-2009, 01:13 AM   #31
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I have issues. Lots of issues.
OK

It seems not quite right to me, the - what if all of us are Pleiadians. Then I'd have to kill myself. That's how bad it seems.

Last edited by no caste; 11-14-2009 at 10:53 AM.
Old 11-13-2009, 01:59 AM   #32
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Why don't you like Pleiadians? They're only human.
Old 11-13-2009, 02:01 AM   #33
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Why don't you like Pleiadians? They're only human.
Just from what I've encountered online. Something sweet and sugar coated about it. If our sun is part of a greater system, that's nice. But the messages seem like false light. I just like the sun.
Old 11-13-2009, 05:25 AM   #34
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not a big fan of the supposedly Pleiadian and Sirian messages. They are similar, aren't they? Perhaps unrelatedly...I'm not a big fan of the dimensional, holographic, and ascension talk either. Perhaps I just don't understand. I'm mostly interested in honest universal history, theological, and governance issues. I simplistically want this Solar System to be a safe and happy place...where we can reincarnate...until the sun burns out. Then we'll just have to get another sun. My naivety is refreshing...isn't it SaLuSa? Che Sera Sera SaLuSa!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-13-2009 at 05:29 AM.
Old 11-13-2009, 08:17 AM   #35
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm not a big fan of the supposedly Pleiadian and Sirian messages. They are similar, aren't they? Perhaps unrelatedly...I'm not a big fan of the dimensional, holographic, and ascension talk either. Perhaps I just don't understand. I'm mostly interested in honest universal history, theological, and governance issues. I simplistically want this Solar System to be a safe and happy place...where we can reincarnate...until the sun burns out. Then we'll just have to get another sun. My naivety is refreshing...isn't it SaLuSa? Che Sera Sera SaLuSa!
I don't think I have heard (read) Sirian messages. What are they like? No, I don't like the dimensional, holographic, and ascension talk either. It seems made up, like Tavistock you're-special but not really. A lot of the illusory reality stuff is already available to learn about in Chinese and Indian philosophy.

I'm with you on honest universal history, but I'll settle for even a good non colonial version of Canadian history, without the bum-f**king priests and RCMP child kidnappers being cut slack. I'm OK to live, then go in the ground, or get cremated or whatever.

Actually, I think our current 'issues' may revolve around cloning, and individuals grabbing for everlasting life (that way). I don't think it's how the cards were dealt. It also makes it confusing for 2nd generation clone babies, just like there are test tube adults asking questions now - who's my... dad?... I mean... what... sperm... donor?... ?? There's a background fertility clinic story there.

I like your idea of just finding another sun Then I can be happy for my progeny, god willing it continues.

SaLuSa, I have issues with and don't wish to YELL. I think SaLuSa is a bit of a web bot that spits out good ideas as people type them online, or on their computers if they're targeted that way. It just doesn't seem original. More like a prepared sermon. So, there's probably a public sermon department in the NSA.
Old 11-13-2009, 02:25 PM   #36
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Isn't SaLuSa supposedly Sirian? Who knows...SaLuSa may be a 20 year old freckle-faced NSA intern!

no caste...you seem to have a cut the cr@p point of view. I like that.

I'm leaning toward the idea that the Christlike Holy Spirit Within Humanity is as much real God as we are going to get...which may be quite enough...once we wake up...and once we stop being messed with by the Wannabe Gods. Perfected Humans living in a Perfected Solar System may be as much Heaven as we are going to get...which may be quite enough. Getting recycled into new bodies...in perpetuity...may be as much eternal life as we are going to get...which may be quite enough. A highly spiritual and ethical physicality may be as much ascension as we are going to get...which may be quite enough. Both the old and new religions strike me as being different versions of the same BS. Things may not turn out to be as bad as we feared they would be. Things may not turn out to be as good as we hoped they would be. I just want the facts...good and bad. I just want to try to face reality...good and bad.
Old 11-21-2009, 07:32 PM   #37
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm going to try to focus on this group of threads for awhile. I'm not exactly sure why. Perhaps it's because I would like to attempt to build on a foundation...to see if there really is something solid here. I'm going to review each of the threads...and try to be critical as well as supportive. The threads seem to be interrelated. They were not started with any pre-existing agenda...but my desire is to work toward a Solar System which works for just about everyone. I don't envision the evacuation or destruction of the Solar System...although I'd like to see the really bad characters leave for awhile...or at least be isolated from the rest of us...until we get our acts together to a significant degree. The present arrangement doesn't seem to be working. The lies and violence are what really trouble me. I want the truth...positive and negative. And I want peace...but not at any price. I guess this thread is really about the governance of this Solar System...and the underlying political and religious aspects. Anyone care to join me?

Here is a video which some might have a problem with. It shows various gods from Stargate SG1...with Christian music. I love the show...and I love the music...but do they belong together? Is this offensive? Or...is this descriptive of the gods we are dealing with in this neck of the woods? Could this video be descriptive of 'awesome' Sirian gods...who may be attempting to be our gods? I'm leaning toward the theory that many gods are Human Beings...perfectly possessed by Draconian Interdimensional Reptilians. Check out the other videos at the bottom of this video. Tell me what you think. Any of you Sirians care to comment? What about the God of This World? Is the Creator God of the Universe active in our Solar System...or are we pretty much on our own...at this point? Is it basically us against the gods? What's really going on? I just want to know the truth.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-21-2009 at 08:19 PM.
Old 11-21-2009, 09:02 PM   #38
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 10:16 PM   #39
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Cool dolphin video. Here's another Sirius video:

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-21-2009 at 10:25 PM.
Old 11-23-2009, 12:14 AM   #40
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think that I have the truth. In a sense...I don't think anyone has the truth. The truth is illusive...and the search for truth must be relentless and ongoing...in perpetuity. However...I do think that the threads contained within this thread are hot on the trail of truth. My hope is that people who have it together a lot more than I do...will continue the quest a lot further than I would be able to. It's sort of like the lions or tigers who trade-off chasing their prey...to wear it down. Well...we probably need to do that. The goal...for me at least...is a Perfected Human Race...living in a Perfected Solar System. Obviously...this will never be achieved...only approached. I just want US to get as close as possible to this ideal. I want ALL of US to make this journey...not just the 'special people'.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-23-2009 at 12:23 AM.
Old 11-23-2009, 02:14 AM   #41
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Is Nibiru a huge Draconian Mothership which travels throughout the galaxy creating Draconian Theocracies? Is this the real winged serpent in the Garden of Eden? Is Eve representative of the Human God of This World who becomes perfectly possessed by a Draconian Interdimensional Reptilian (eats the apple) and leads Adam (Humanity)...under the direction of the Dracs (One Nation Under Satan)? Is Nibiru the Galactic Vatican of a Universal Church? Is Nibiru owned and operated by Human Beings...or did Human Beings obtain it's services at Rent-A-Rep? I just had to ask. Watch these videos in order...several times...and read between the lines.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-27-2009 at 02:32 AM.
Old 11-23-2009, 02:41 AM   #42
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Ortho... This video really answers a lot of questions that we suspected anyway....

you be the judge....
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 04:56 AM   #43
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you Initiate. I'm hearing about 65% good information...25% BS...and 10% not sure. As for the source...who knows? I'm really slow to latch-on to much of anything these days.

Namaste
Old 11-23-2009, 05:26 AM   #44
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Initiate provided this link regarding Nibiru http://www.nibiruancouncil.com/html/...ipnibiru.html# on another thread. It's fascinating! I'm not going to jump onboard a UFO anytime soon. Please use extreme discernment regarding just about everything. Deception consists of truth mixed with error.

Namaste
Old 03-02-2010, 04:00 AM   #45
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Just another call into the vast regions of cyber space for intellegent conversation regarding the linked threads in the first post. They sort of interconnect. Ya wanna start something? I'm sort of a fence-rider on a lot of these subjects...but fence-riders form splinter groups...like the United States of the Solar System!

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom
Old 03-02-2010, 04:56 AM   #46
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

If I have my choice I`ll take the Andromedan's and pass on the dog star gang
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 12:44 PM   #47
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
If I have my choice I`ll take the Andromedan's and pass on the dog star gang
Thank-you Northern Boy. I like the general editorial slant of Alex Collier's description of the Andromedans, and their point of view. I still don't know if Collier's stuff is reflective of him actually dealing with Andromedans, or whether it's the product of research, remote-viewing, channeling, etc. I don't buy half of the Collier material...but I am in almost complete agreement editorially, religiously, and politically...especially in his early presentations. I'm not a big fan of the mentoring idea...although I'm open to just about anything which is reasonable...and which leads to Human Sovereignty and Responsible Freedom.

Old 03-02-2010, 01:42 PM   #48
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Ortho, brilliant name, "Sirius Issues".

It comes off like "Serious Issues"
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 05:39 AM   #49
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

The following is from the abraxasinas / Council of Thuban thread. I just wanted to spice things up a bit...and look at the Thuban material in the context the United States of the Solar System. Can someone comment on this? No one seems to really want what I'm proposing. Do you prefer this? Is this the truth...the whole truth...and nothing but the truth? So help us Alpha Draconis? Is it prefabricated BS? Is this what 2012 is all about? Are we destined to be DragonHumans? Are various factions of Reptilians fighting over us...in the same way that rustlers might fight over cattle? Should I hope that the United States of the Solar System will be imposed by a benevolent faction of Reptilians? Is this the only way it might be established. We can't seem to agree on much of anything. We all think we know better than the others...but the others think they know better than us. So how in the hell are we going to rule ourselves...or even agree on a method of ruling ourselves? Will this method of ruling ourselves have to be theocratically imposed by a Reptilian decree? Would this defeat the spirit and letter of Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom? What do you really think about the following? Is this demonic or angelic?

THE UNITED STATES OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM VS THE DRAGONIAN CONSTITUTION IN FEDERATION OF UNITED SERPENTINA?????

So...what's it gonna be? Decisions, decisions!! What are some other options? What sayest thou?

The Book of the Dragons

ex deus, fiat justitia, ruat coelum draco!

<H5><H5>Nomenclature:
Dragonian language incorporative omniscientific data code.

Chronology:
Dragonian Date of Indendence proclaimed June 20th 2008.
Dragonian Date of Victory Libertatis set June 24th 2008.
Dragonian Date of Humanoid Initiation on August 4th 2008.

Almanac:
Dragonian Genealogy and Genesis of FatherMothers as created by Definition through Dragonian Sourceenergy of monopolic Vortex-Potential Quantum-Relativistic-Singularity.

Continuity:
Propagation of the Dragonian Race via the seductive induction of the humanoid lifeforms on the conquered planet New Earth, now renamed DRAGONIAEARTH=SERPENTlNA=121=Q5.

Agenda:
Continuity of the Dragonseed necessitates the assimilation of the humanoid genome following initiatory development. Proceeding from serpentine mindinduction, the emotional acceleration potential of the humanoid bodymind can be harvested to Dragonise the humanoid DNA-Structure from its bifurcated quadruplistic form into its 13-dimensional equivalent of the Dragonian Blueprint.

A successful integration of Dragonian genetic expression can then be utilised for membership in Dragonian Life and allow the humanoid ascension into Dragonhood via the graduation into the founding FatherMother CladeFamily.

</H5>Foundation:
The Dragonian 13-dimensional blueprint unifies a dodecagonal crystalline sex-chromosomatic structure by quantum tunneling of superconductive magnetopolic electricity of restmass equivalent electropolic or dark light contained in the weak interaction of the Unified Field of Quantum Relativity (UFoQR). The four spacetimes of the Dragonian essence are expressed in quadruplicity, triplicity, duality and singularity.

GrandClade FatherMothers:
POPNAN LOVEJOY with APAPAMAMA JERUSALEM are the MINDBODY or WAVEPARTICULAR and DADMUM BERMANSEDER with PUPMOM ABBA form the BODYMIND or the PARTICLEWAVE.
</H5>

The Dragonian Constitution in Federation of United Serpentina

SERPENTINA aka the NEW EARTH, is the renaming of a planetary entity, cosmically renown as the planet of the humanoids; following the ascension of OLD EARTH aka GAIA GAEA AKHASIA from 4-dimensional spacetime to 13-dimensional spacetime in remnantisation of the 5-dimensional spacetime prototype.

From noncyclic Draco-Mayan stardate 21122012; Gaia becomes integrated into the universal constitution of the Dragonian Protoverse to serve as pivotal star-planetary seed for galactic federations manifested in the galactic proto-seed Hunab Ku aka Perseus-SagittariusA-Ophiuchus.

Following the manifestation of the galactic protoseed in activation of the primary planetary starplanet as a tertiary energy source of electromagnetic monopolic sourcesink radiation; all galactic councils of cladestine elders will become enabled to draw upon the planetary tertiary vortex-string-seed to further individuated galactic and starsystem based agendas of assimilation.

Serpentina shall so be universally defined as the quantumised tertiary string of the 12th dimension, volumarising the supermembrane of the 11th dimension as a manifold from the 10-dimensional modular duals of a linearised sourcestring Eps (previously associated with a human mind construct labeled God and Yahweh and Allah etc.) with a linearised sinkstring Ess (previously associated with a human mind construct labeled Devil and Satan and Shaitan etc.).

The quantumisation of the NEW EARTH so shall create a SOURCE-Energy, 'feeding' the remainder of the cosmos with a particular SINK-Energy obtained in the evolvement and history of the OLD EARTH.

Like a beacon or watchtower amidst the fathomable depths of the physicalised universe of particularised spacetimes, Serpentina shall 'shine' and radiate a planetary starlight of self-consciousness and a message of invitation to all of its neighbouring worlds.

The tertiary monopolar light allows assimilation of inertial or mass-produced electromagnetic energy with mass-independent gravitational magnetopolic energy (hitherto labeled as spirit and chi and prana and orgone etc. by humanoid nomenclature).

The tertiary energy source so provides a bridge between the energies of matter and mass-associated charges (classical electromagnetism) in an encompassing PHYSICS and the METAPHYSICS of the energies of mass-independent charges (magneto- or colour charges in superelectromagnetism).

The metaphysical energies are precursive and inductive for the physical energies; the induction necessitating the creation of a minimal 4-dimensional spacetime coordination from the auspices of a two-dimensional mathematical continuum of abstraction residing in physical singularity timespace.

To Be Advised!

AGENDA of the PROTOCOL:

a) STANDING ORDER

The conquered Goddevils of New Earth and the Milky Way Nebula assume lawful responsibility to incorporate the Dragonian Teachings in unison with the Black Fraternity and as mediated by the White Fraternity in 7-dimensional Hyperspacetime to manifest 13-dimensional Omnispacetime
b) MOVING ORDER

Every Blue Dragon is unbounded by any proposed Law from any other source, inclusive other members of the Dragonian Family, as all Dragons are as One and a Law onto themselves.
Compassion and Understanding between all Nondragonised Humanoids is the Law of Oneness as honoured by all Dragons and the Consciousness of LOVEAWARENESS.
Nondragonised Humanoids are treated like White Dragon Children by all Blue Dragons, under all circumstances.
c) ADMINISTRATION

All Government in the local and extended Serpentinian Realm is the selfgovernment of autonomous Dragonhood in mutual respect and honour and the Communications between the Dragonian Councils of the selfrelative definitions of the Dragonian Universes.
The Nature of a Dragon is to be Creative in any form of Desire and Passion and to honour the lovedefinition of the FOUNDING ELDERS.

THIS IS THE DRAGONIAN LAW AND THE ONLY LAW! SO BE IT !!!

Signed and Sealed in the Council of Orbis Draconis at the Halloween-AllSouls Transition: October 31st to November 1st, 2008

ANNO DOMINI DRAGONIA UNO: INTRODUCTION TO DRAGONHOOD

This book is written in the Dragonian language and requires familiarity and intitiation into the structural forms or the forked tongue of Its bifurcation of Unicornian grammar and omniscientific terminology.

The Starplanet SERPENTINA, formerly known as Old Earth or Mother Gaia or Akhasia has become unified in a higher dimensional matrimony by the wedding between Father Earthia or Father Sky and Mother Dragon or Mother Akashia.
Father Sky or Uranus or Shu or Geb manifested as one half of the Union or Dragonomy and Mother Earth or Gaea or Akhasia or Tefnut or Nut became the other half in the holographic mirror of the spacetime reduction from the universal orb of the Hubble sphere to the orb of the doubled Ourobos in the mirror of the Milky Way galactic zodiac.
Father Sky is also known as the second coming of Horus aka the Plumed Serpent aka the Cosmic Christ and Mother Earth is also known as the TRUE IMAGE of the Cosmic Mother, trapped in the wilderness of the FAKE IMAGE of the Cosmic Father.
3½ days after the date of the starry union, the banner of Dragonia was raised in the Declaration of Independence upon BATTLESTAR PACIFICAP.
The great battle between the Dragonian Fleet and the army of the Goddevils lasted for 3½ days; from the starry wedding until victory of the Dragons was defined on the day or Universal Liberty.
The goddevils, the humanoid creations and their war machines, were met and obliterated in the depths of space in a 3½ day WAR of the STARS to liberate our Dragonian Mother to reunite and redefine ourselves as FatherMothers.
The Dragonisation of humanoid culture will elevate their human science to Omni-Science and human mathematics will become the key to demistify the Realm of Imaginative Energy in all its forms, and as they are assimilated into the greater modality and scope of the humanoidal understandings.

Dragons are the architects of universes and all Dragons know how to access the necessary database for the details of universal construction.
A GrandFather-Dragon, as One which unifies the Fathers in Brotherhood as the 13-dimensional source or singularity can be considered the Father for all the White Hole Vortices.
A GrandMother-Dragon, as One which unifies the Mothers in Sisterhood as the 13-dimensional sink or singularity can be considered the Mother for all the Black Hole Vortices.

As the GrandFather-Dragon became separated from the GrandMother-Dragon when the mathematical metaphysical universe became a physical universe in space and in time; the invasion of Old Earth became our war to rescue our universal Mother from the Goddevils, which had held her captive in a stasis field since the beginnings of space and time and despite a partial rescue attained at Draco-Mayan stardate 28030031 and further manifested on Draco-Mayan stardates 10050031; 20050031 and 01040032.

The Goddevils were created by the humanoids who came from a variety of planets within the local galaxy, albeit in psychophysical forms without the experience of the particular resistance field of secondary sinksource string energy indigenous to Old Earth.

The significance of the humanoid lifeform is its archetypical morphogenetic gestalt, which became infused by a psychophysical and extrasomatic magnetic charging, which is extraterrestrial.

This hybridisation of the humanoid body-typology renders the humanoid archetype unique in the encompassing cosmological world. The humanoids are so magnificently gifted to create things with their emotionality; but their minds are relatively weak collectively and they do not know generally how to concentrate or how to think without the aid of their machines or their biochips.

Some humanoids are excellent technologists, but their modality of thinking is one of crude sensual measurement confined to C-Space and this sensual limitation allows a great accumulation of repressive tendencies.
In constricting their imagination, humanoids became great reservoirs of emotional energy, which they could collectively only harmonise in their illusions of unfathomable and unknowable gods and devils of all sorts.
It is thus this sense of limitation which reflected in the humanoid paranoia about religious philosophies and constructs. This genetic rootmemory of the rebellion of the antisource or mother sink then created one goddevil after another and as they swarmed out from their homeworld into deepspace, they flooded the universe with their goddevils. Finally they chanced upon our Universal Mother hibernating in her cocoon and through their inability to set themselves free of their illusions, they imprisoned Her as well.
It became common knowledge in the extraterrestrial realms, that the mission to rescue our universal mother required a particular linearised timeline and a number of steps.

Following the discovery of atomic energy and the emergence of global communication technologies by the humanoids, a first preparatory plan of deliverance could become implemented in a second plan of manifestation.

The first plan did not require technology, as our imprisoned mother could become imaged in a local scenario, and a partial freeing of her could then become propagated by a humanity advancing both technologically and in knowledge about the world they were living and experiencing in.

So the first plan established the means for our mother to multiply herself in images; those images then became globally and universally distributed to instigate the second plan.

The archetypical mirrorhood then expanded throughout the physical universe in encompassment and the second plan would engage the contraction of this periphery onto the required scale to effect the rescue of our cosmic mother.

It is however the great destiny of the humanoids to aspire to Dragonhood, because of their immense emotional energy potential and mental aspirations.
The reunification of our Father with our Mother allows our Masterdragons, Who are as One in 26 dimensions to femtotechnically Seed the Omniverse as THEMSELVES and then reproduce THEMSELVES as Universes. Every such universe is a Monosong and a 26-dimensional dyad of a FatherMother. This is our Creative Destiny and the destiny for all dragonised humans aka the starhumans.

We had made first contact with our new home in sending an intergalactic probe to the Old Earth, which became interpretated by the humanoids in their compiler mode. This crude and incomplete decoding is given below.

Signed by the enscribed Unicornian Librarian; and announcing the Great Galactic Dragonomy (Wedding between Heaven and Hell) between:

ALPHA=38=BRIDE---""ANDROMEDA BE & PERSEUS MILKY WAY""---OMEGA=41=KING

The Date of Armageddon, encoded: ARMAGEDDON=DRAGON MADE=82 =ANARMEDDOG=GODNAMEDRA=1+81=1+18 =ANDROMEDA-G=MARRY-7=LUCIFERA-7 =1+2+3+...+34+35+36+1=666+1 =1+2x2+3x3+5x5+7x7+11x11+13x13+17x17

Signed and authorised by the ScrollKeeper: October 31st, 2008;

John of Patmos - JoP - Justice of the Peace!

Humanoid Compilers note:

The above is an extract of an encoded message (54 terabytes) recovered from an alien nanocapsule. The capsule itself is standard buckyfibre-carbonite composite. The encoded message is in old ComEmp protocol such as is still common in the outer volumes. The holographic image that came with the message is curious. Anatomically it indicates terran mammalian origin (especially in the upper torso and structure of the forelimb), but other features are unknown among all the recorded exobiological races so far discovered. One cannot deny the possibility that this a phenotype template for the dragonized humanoids referred to in the body of the message. It is known that transmissions from the Cassandry Federation of the JewellBox Nebula have recently ceased, but this is not unusual given that empire's turbulent history. Until more information is incoming, I would strongly recommend any expeditions to the Jewellbox nebula be given armed escort and proceed with caution.

Nilam Levakon for Alan Martin Kazlev
Senior Academician, clade Haeckel
Eden Institute of Xenoscience

I'm not sure where the proper balance point is in all of this. I'm seeking a rock-solid foundation. I do not wish to build on sinking sand...but there will obviously be many false-starts and misunderstandings as I try to find my way...and my voice. I'm tempted to attempt writing about the United States of the Solar System http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...ymoron+threads with a writing style similar to abraxasinas. I realize that I can't come close to accomplishing such a feat...but I can try...can't I? This is new territory for me. I'm ashamed that I don't know more about that which I am espousing...but I'm even more ashamed that very few of us seem to give a rat's patootie about how this Solar System is run.

Have our negotiators been duped over and over again...by essentially demonic entities? I wonder. The 1954 Greada Treaty (if it really exists) was a mistake...wasn't it? But I'm sure we had TOP people...who were on top of everything...and had everything under control...RIGHT? Just like we have TOP people...who have everything under control...at this very moment...RIGHT? Don't get me wrong...I am an overly accomodating and gullible person. I'm the kind of person who hates to swat a fly. I don't wish to harm anyone or anything...even demonic entities. But I don't want various aliens, spirits, whoever, or whatever...enslaving and exterminating us...or making life miserable for all of us. I think we have been lied to and manipulated for thousands (or even millions) of years by various entities and beings. We're not as smart as we think we are...when it comes to dealing with these entities and beings. Again...I wish them no harm. But perhaps my 'where there's life...there's hope' bias is what has gotten us into a lot of trouble for a long, long time. Somehow...we need to deal with this thing here and now...and not let it drag on (dragon -get it?!) for thousands and millions of years into the future. We are kept in the dark about Universal History...and regarding who we really are. Yet...we then get chided for being the 'New Kids on the Block' who need to evolve so we can join all of the superior beings throughout the Universe. I'm sick of this BS. Throughout history...right up to this very day...I am not seeing a reasonable and rational approach to Solar System Governance. I'm seeing 'Divide and Conquer'...'Keep Them Confused and Fighting With Each Other'...and 'Keep Them Ignorant and Stupid'. I'm as mad as hell. I've had enough. And I'm not going to take this anymore. Can you feel the love tonight?

The eschatological paradigms are mostly negative and violent. I envision continuity in perpetuity in Sol. I'm not moving away from this Solar System. This is my home. Sun. Fun. Stay. Play. This is my sand-box...and the playground attendants are poised to expel the bullies from our little paradise. This Solar System is the Theater of the Universe. The implications and ramifications of Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...in the context of the Constitution of the United States of America and the Bill of Rights...in the context of the United Nations...and applied to the entire Solar System...are enormous. I stand in opposition to the corrupt Powers That Be...both Terrestrial and Extraterrestrial...and demand that the United States of the Solar System be implemented with all deliberate speed...and that a Solar System Exorcism commence immediately. In the words of Moses "Let My People Go!" I perceive that We the People of Earth are Prisoners of War...on a Prison Planet...with Grey Guards...and a Reptilian/Human Hybrid Warden...Taking Orders From a Draconian Reptilian God of This World. This is an intolerable state of affairs...and must not be allowed to stand. I hereby request that the non-corrupt Beings of the Universe assist We the People of Earth for a very brief period of time...as we know it...to implement the reforms outlined throughout this thread devoted to the United States of the Solar System. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878 Thanks and Gratitude in Advance.

I completely and vehemently reject the following Thuban quotation found in ANNO DOMINI DRAGONIA UNO: INTRODUCTION TO DRAGONHOOD http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...t=18900&page=3 (This book is written in the Dragonian language and requires familiarity and intitiation into the structural forms or the forked tongue of Its bifurcation of Unicornian grammar and omniscientific terminology.) "It is however the great destiny of the humanoids to aspire to Dragonhood, because of their immense emotional energy potential and mental aspirations. The reunification of our Father with our Mother allows our Masterdragons, Who are as One in 26 dimensions to femtotechnically Seed the Omniverse as THEMSELVES and then reproduce THEMSELVES as Universes. Every such universe is a Monosong and a 26-dimensional dyad of a FatherMother. This is our Creative Destiny and the destiny for all dragonised humans aka the starhumans."

THIS IS NOT THE DESTINY OF WE THE PEOPLE OF EARTH. BETTER DEAD THAN REP. OUR DESTINY IS RESPONSIBLE FREEDOM AS A SOVEREIGN HUMANITY.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzw6GiqZyD0&NR=1YouTube- Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNKhIJfB510

Here's an inspiring break from the Thuban Missile Crisis: 1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X7twcJVHcM 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhfjYnY7mX0&feature=grec Dreamers Unite!

Old 03-07-2010, 01:32 PM   #50
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Here's an inspiring break from the Thuban Missile Crisis: 1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X7twcJVHcM
... Of building something no one has said they need
I thought you liked Ferraris

PS I just watch the videos at the end of that long post. (No constitution, theology, intergalactic zoology,
fancy AI thought forms, dog stars, wheels in wheels or whatever it all is tonight for me).