Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-10-2010, 08:53 AM   #51
gibonos
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New interview with Aaron McCollum

Quote:
Yes, I realize that. I am a person who doesn't just believe. I don't know about specific content (meaning validity of info regarding Aden stargate etc) of Aaron's testimony- but I do know my experiences with him were 100% real- please note I said experiences as I said in my previous post. It's my opinion those types of experiences (heli over house for 25 minutes- then attack- again due to privacy issues I will not get into specific detail) don't just happen unless someone is trying to shut someone up. What transpired over past 2 weeks was not the first time - I had a shared account with Aaron on New Year's Eve which rendered Aaron, another person and I immobile for 3 days.
It's not a matter of beleiving someone, cause I know that for example you speak the truth, maybe so is he.
The question I have, however, is very important.

If he is easily controlable by them, why would they allow for him to speak, instead just horizontalized? If he is doing so much damage, maybe they would just flip the switch on his chip and he is gone?
Unless he is used as a toll for reasons we might never find out and all this drama with choppers is just to validate his story.

gibonos
gibonos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 10:25 AM   #52
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

"If he is easily controlable by them, why would they allow for him to speak, instead just horizontalized? If he is doing so much damage, maybe they would just flip the switch on his chip and he is gone?
Unless he is used as a toll for reasons we might never find out and all this drama with choppers is just to validate his story.

gibonos[/QUOTE] "

May I suggest that eliminating or as you say " horizontalizing " would just turn on the spotlight on his previous revelations validating them . Overnight
the whistle blower would become a hero and the PTB would show by this action their desperation .....
There is no choice for the PTB . That's why from time to time Aaron is experiencing " missing time ". The controllers are trying to erase some memories or preventing the emergence of the real ones .
Cheers
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 10:53 AM   #53
Dougall
Avalon Senior Member

Didn't Aaron say he has memories he hasn't told anyone about? And then go on to say people have told him not to reveal these memories because they were just too intense? Did he tell anyone or no? I don't understand that.

Of course my opinion has no bearing on the validity of Aaron's story, but at this point I am not believing him. I do respect the opinions of those who do believe him, something rang true for you.

One thing I do believe is that his story about killing children could get someone angry enough to do something about it.

personally I don't buy it, but that's just me.
Dougall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 11:27 AM   #54
gibonos
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
would just turn on the spotlight on his previous revelations validating them . Overnight
the whistle blower would become a hero and the PTB would show by this action their desperation .....
I don't agree with this statement, because it happened before in our history, even with top officials. The light can be shed at a different spot at any time. Remember lie is different on each level.
@dougall
yes I caught that one as well, it's against logic to say something like that.
All in all I thought it was a good inteview, but the host lacks intelligence and reason, lucky for us the chat room was top notch.

gibonos
gibonos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 04:54 PM   #55
3optic
Avalon Senior Member

I think the times may have changed since the days of Philip Schneider. The PTB may have learned a lesson there or there are more factions pushing for disclosure or maybe a bit of both.

I'm just speculating but the days of horizontalizing a witness just after public testimony may be over. Why when there are so many ways to discredit them and convolute their memories?
3optic is offline   Reply With Quote