Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-13-2010, 05:46 AM   #76
MANCHILD
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Pole Shift? ... Planet X Due?

Here is one more number coming up !!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFa1qZMFBEA

What does it mean when numbers show up !!

Love and Hugs to All
MANCHILD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 10:23 AM   #77
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Manchild ...

This one explains plate adjustments...

http://poleshift.ning.com/video/zetareportholograph-1

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 07:30 AM   #78
jcocks
Avalon Senior Member

Of late I've had a number of books on Atlantis come into my possession.
"When the sky fell : In search of Atlantis" is the book that I'm currently reading.

The book puts forward the theory of "earth crustal displacement" as the reason behind the fall of Atlantis. Under this theory, the poles did not shift... Rather, it was the Earths crust that shifted, violently thrusting Atlantis into the arctic circle to become the antarctica we know today. I'm not sure why, but, the more I think of it, the more it rings true.... (Funny thing is that it's the theory that used to attract the least credence among new-age circles) and I feel this is what we may face once again in the near future. A full pole-shift would be too disruptive (and possibly wipe our brains clean in the process)....

The good news is that we won't all die... In fact, there were areas (such as Australia) which suffered almost no changes from the displacement.

As for those that think nothing will occur - Why do you think this? Atlantis IS meant to be rediscovered so that we can learn from its' mistakes and its' triumphs. The only way this can really happen is by the ice on the continent melting, which can only really occur if the climate warms considerably (which is already happneing, but this current melting is only act one).

There's nothing to fear from earth changes such as these. If you let spirit move you to a safe place, you will be fine... It's only really those who are not in alignment with the one spirit (god) who have anything to fear. So why delay that which will be source of growth for all???

As for ashayana deane (sp?)..... I really like her early material (keylontic science and her first book "the sleeping abductees").... but the stuff I have read from her of late seems to say that it's too late for this planet - the only way to garantee survival is to use her technologies and courses (all costing big $$$) to switch yourself to the higher earth. It stinks of "I am holier than everyone else, everyone go through me or you're going to hell" stuff that I'd expect out of Christianity - with an ample serving of scientology-esque profiteering from said technologies to boot!

Sorry for the disjointedness of my post.... I don't have a hell of a long time to post and I'm trying to get across a lot of info....

Joel
jcocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 11:36 AM   #79
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcocks View Post

As for ashayana deane (sp?)..... I really like her early material (keylontic science and her first book "the sleeping abductees").... but the stuff I have read from her of late seems to say that it's too late for this planet - the only way to garantee survival is to use her technologies and courses (all costing big $$$) to switch yourself to the higher earth. It stinks of "I am holier than everyone else, everyone go through me or you're going to hell" stuff that I'd expect out of Christianity - with an ample serving of scientology-esque profiteering from said technologies to boot!

Sorry for the disjointedness of my post.... I don't have a hell of a long time to post and I'm trying to get across a lot of info....

Joel
Hey mate I fully understand how you feel, I felt exactly the same at the begining and went for the free material, there are tons of stuff in their website www.azuritepress.com

After a while studiying the material I realized that it was for me and made the leap of faith which later on became knowing

All the initial material which will take anyone about a year to go through is free plus there is a Keylontic Science group with a wealth of information too that is free and the Keylontic dictionary that it is free too, they also have a scholarship program for people that are broke and, as if this is not enough, there is an outreach program where you can get to see the videos of the lecture and you only have to pay for the proportional part of the hire of the room. The facilitators charges nothing!

So if you are really interested, money is not a problem

Now with regard as life after Earth, you can stay here mate but it takes no much observation to see that the planet is dieing and the sun too. Pitty but true, still Asha says that all going well, Earth will not pop for at least 200 years that will se you thru surely, and it maybe longer if the Illuminati defectors get their act together and learn how to manage energy and resources

I say that considering all that has gone on, its excellent news

We are in for a rocky ride though

Love to all
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 09:00 PM   #80
viking
Avalon Senior Member

interesting article...

13-August-2007 Update with
Smoking Gun Evidence!

NASA and Planet X - They KnowWhen discussing Planet X, one inevitably encounters this knee-jerk rejectionist rant. "Well, if Planet X really did exist, our government would tell us about it."

They have, so those of us who actively research the topic ignore these rejectionist rants because we know that they know.

However, for those of you who are new to the topic, or are trying to discuss the subject with others, here are three undeniable speed bumps you can toss under those fast-moving rejectionist rascals. One of which, happens to be a smoking gun!
#1 — NASA and Are We Alone in the Universe?

In a 1992 video, Zecharia Sitchin first offered a revealng excerpt from a 1992 NASA press release.

The Are We Alone in the Universe? video was originally released in 1992 and was poorly re-mastered in 2003. The minute you play it, you know it’s authentic because of Sitchen’s typically wooden performance. Nonetheless, it is a treasure trove for Planet X (Nibiru) researchers.

Towards the very end of the program, the following CGI text appears, as though it were a last minute find, inserted during the final edit.

NASA Press Release 1992

"Unexplained deviations in the orbits of Uranus and Neptune point to a large outer solar system body of 4 to 8 Earth masses, on a highly tilted orbit, beyond 7 billion miles from the sun."

Sitchin is extremely precise in such matters and this NASA quote is a bombshell. Nonetheless, we vetted this so that we could use this quote in Planet X Forecast and 2012 Survival Guide http://yowusa.com/catalog/2012px/pxf/index.shtml . To do that, we started with a 2003 interview article on our site by Steve Russell. In that interview Sitchin states:

YOWUSA.COM, 01-June-02
Will Planet X / Nibiru Return in 2003? http://yowusa.com/planetx/2002/planetx-2002-06a/1.shtml

“Some ten years ago the US Government itself, through its Naval Observatory, led the search for "Planet X" and the team's leader, Dr. Harrington, agreed with my ancient evidence. At that time even The New York Times wrote that all that is left regarding the existence of such a post-Plutonian planet is to name it...

I have no doubt that at the right time — right in the eyes of whoever decided these matters — the existence of Nibiru will be officially confirmed.”—Zecharia Sitchin

When discussing Planet X with rejectionists, expect the Eris retort. “Well they found it silly and it’s called the Eris, the Tenth Planet.” Ugh… there seems to be this enduring misperception that this lifeless rock is the Planet X / Nibiru that we’ve been looking for since the discovery of Uranus. Wrong.

Eris object is slightly larger than Pluto and little better than 60% the size of our own moon. That means it has nowhere near enough mass to be Planet X. Ergo, it was designated a dwarf planet along with Pluto.

However, in fairness to this object, it really did get a bum rap. It was originally named Xena in honor of a certain mega-hot TV babe. Cool name, but now there’s this Eris renaming nonsense. What’s with that: Revenge of the socially challenged astro-geeks, part deux?

Back to Sitchin...

In Steve Russell’s interview, Sitchin refers to The New York Times. Since he lives in New York, Sitchin follows that newspaper with great interest, as do others.

One in particular is John DiNardo. A few days ago, he emailed me two JPEG images of a 1983 article that appeared in the New York Times. It turned out to be a wonderful bit of synchronicity.

viking
Old 03-16-2010, 01:40 AM   #81
jcocks
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
Hey mate I fully understand how you feel, I felt exactly the same at the begining and went for the free material, there are tons of stuff in their website www.azuritepress.com

After a while studiying the material I realized that it was for me and made the leap of faith which later on became knowing

All the initial material which will take anyone about a year to go through is free plus there is a Keylontic Science group with a wealth of information too that is free and the Keylontic dictionary that it is free too, they also have a scholarship program for people that are broke and, as if this is not enough, there is an outreach program where you can get to see the videos of the lecture and you only have to pay for the proportional part of the hire of the room. The facilitators charges nothing!

So if you are really interested, money is not a problem

Now with regard as life after Earth, you can stay here mate but it takes no much observation to see that the planet is dieing and the sun too. Pitty but true, still Asha says that all going well, Earth will not pop for at least 200 years that will se you thru surely, and it maybe longer if the Illuminati defectors get their act together and learn how to manage energy and resources

I say that considering all that has gone on, its excellent news

We are in for a rocky ride though

Love to all
Hi..

Where is the proof that Earth and the sun are dying? If you were to say that in 200 years Earth will no longer support 3D lifeforms I might believe you (but by then we will have evolved beyond 3d existence anyway), but I don't see how the sun is even close to dying just yet. I'd say it's got many thousands of years left in it.

I think Ashayana's keylontic science has a lot of truth in it... but the rest of her material seems to be mostly fearmongering to me. We have nothing to fear except fear itself...

Joel
jcocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 11:27 AM   #82
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Updated on both sites (AV1 & AV2) until this one is archived...

#2 — IRAS, Planet X and the New York Times

On January 26, 1983, NASA launched the Infrared Astronomical Satellite (IRAS) was launched on January 26, 1983. Independent Planet X researchers have long held the idea that the IRAS satellite imaged Planet X during its sky survey.

With that thought in mind, enjoy the following New York Times article published just 4 days after the IRAS launch.

The New York Times
Sunday, January 30, 1983
Clues Get Warm in the Search for Planet X
John Noble Wilford

JPEG Images courtesy of John DiNardo: Page 1, Page 2

Something out there beyond the farthest reaches of the known solar system seems to be tugging at Uranus and Neptune. Some gravitational force keeps perturbing the two giant planets, causing irregularities in their orbits. The force suggests a presence far away and unseen, a large object that may be the long-sought Planet X.

Evidence assembled in recent years has led several groups of astronomers to renew the search for the 10th planet. They are devoting more time to visual observations with the 200-inch telescope at Mount Palomar in California. They are tracking two Pioneer spacecraft, now approaching the orbit of distant Pluto, to see if variations in their trajectories provide clues to the source of the mysterious force. And they are hoping that a satellite-borne telescope launched last week will detect heat “signatures” from the planet, or whatever it is out there.

The Infrared Astronomical Satellite was boosted into a 560-mile-high polar orbit Tuesday night from Vandenberg Air Force Base, CA. It represents an $80-million venture by the United States, Britain and the Netherlands. In the next six or seven months, the telescope is expected to conduct a wide-ranging survey of nearly all the sky, detecting sources not of ordinary light, but of infrared radiation, which is invisible to the human eye and largely absorbed by the atmosphere. Scientists thus hope that the new telescope will chart thousands or infrared-emitting objects that have gone undetected – stars, interstellar clouds, asteroids and, with any luck, the object that pulls at Uranus and Neptune.

The last time a serious search of the skies was made, it led to the discovery in 1930 of Pluto, the ninth planet. But the story begins more than a century before that, after the discovery of Uranus in 1781 by the English astronomer and musician William Herschel. Until then, the planetary system seemed to end with Saturn.

As astronomers observed Uranus, noting irregularities in its orbital path, many speculated that they were witnessing the gravitational pull of an unknown planet. So began the first planetary search based on astronomers’ predictions, which ended in the 1840’s with the discovery of Neptune almost simultaneously by English, French and German astronomers.

But Neptune was not massive enough to account entirely for the orbital behavior of Uranus. Indeed, Neptune itself seemed to be affected by a still more remote planet. In the late 19th century, two American astronomers, William H. Pickering and Percival Lowell, predicted the size and approximate location of the trans-Neptunian body, which Lowell called Planet X.

Years later, Pluto was detected by Clyde W. Tombaugh working at Lowell Observatory in Arizona. Several astronomers, however, suspected it might not be the Planet X of prediction. Subsequent observations proved them right. Pluto was too small to change the orbits of Uranus and Neptune; the combined mass of Pluto and its recently discovered satellite, Charon, is only one-fifth that of Earth’s moon.

Recent calculations by the United States Naval Observatory have confirmed the orbital perturbation exhibited by Uranus and Neptune, which Dr. Thomas C. Van Flandern, an astronomer at the observatory, says could be explained by “a single undiscovered planet.” He and a colleague, Dr. Robert Harrington, calculate that the 10th planet should be two to five times more massive than Earth and have a highly elliptical orbit that takes it some 5 billion miles beyond that of Pluto – hardly next-door but still within the gravitational influence of the Sun.

Some astronomers have reacted cautiously to the 10th-planet predictions. They remember the long, futile quest for the planet Vulcan inside the orbit of Mercury; Vulcan, it turned out, did not exist. They wonder why such a large object as a 10th planet escaped the exhaustive survey by Mr. Tombaugh, who is sure it is not in the two-thirds of the sky he examined. But according to Dr. Ray T. Reynolds of the Ames Research Center in Mountain View, CA, other astronomers “are so sure of the 10th planet, they think there’s nothing left but to name it.”

At a scientific meeting last summer, 10th-planet partisans tended to prevail. Alternative explanations for the outer-planet perturbations were offered. The something out there, some scientists said, might be an unseen black hole or neutron star passing through the Sun’s vicinity. Defenders of the 10th planet parried the suggestions. Material falling into the gravitational field of a black hole, the remains of a very massive star after its complete gravitational collapse, should give off detectable x-rays, they noted; no X-rays have been detected. A neutron star, a less massive star that has collapsed to a highly dense state, should affect the courses of comets, they said, yet no such changes have been observed.

More credence was given to the hypothesis that a “brown dwarf” star accounts for the mysterious force. This is the informal name astronomers give to celestial bodies that were not massive enough for their thermonuclear furnaces to ignite; perhaps like the huge planet Jupiter, they just missed being self-illuminating stars.

Most stars are paired, so it is not unreasonable to suggest that the Sun has a dim companion. Moreover, a brown dwarf in the neighborhood might not reflect enough light to be seen far away, said Dr. John Anderson of the Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, CA. Its gravitational forces, however, should produce energy detectable by the Infrared Astronomical Satellite.

Whatever the mysterious force, be it a brown dwarf or a large planet, Dr. Anderson said he was “quite optimistic” that the infrared telescope might fine it and that the Pioneer spacecraft could supply an estimate of the object’s mass. Of course, no one can be sure that even this discovery would define the outermost boundary of the solar system.

Shortly after we posted this article, John DiNardo must have toasted his library card to the max, because he sent in another great clipping. Oh yah baby, this is the one. The smoking gun!

viking
Old 03-19-2010, 09:56 AM   #83
viking
Avalon Senior Member

URGENT MESSAGE

'SOUTH AMERICA GETTING READY TO ROLL' ....Today, Gerard is sensing that the time is now to issue a warning. Thus, we issue this warning to those with interests in these areas…get ready NOW! What will occur will move the clock forward to a 7 and will shock the world.

This urgent message just posted on http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/b...tting-ready-to

viking
Old 03-19-2010, 10:04 AM   #84
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Oops!!!!
Quote:
Our apologies – this page was not found
Timeline change????
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 10:14 AM   #85
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Mmmm dam kritters trry this one...

http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/b...tting-ready-to

viking