Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Free Energy

Notices

Free Energy Free Energy devices and information

Old 10-30-2008, 05:18 PM   #1
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Default A New World Order Is Here FREE Energy FREE Banking & Natural Cures For Diseases

We received this e-mail today; please read the whole content and get the word out there, as the title says: A New World Order Is Here FREE Energy FREE Banking & Natural Cures For Diseases...

Sincerest apologies that I have been unavailable to answer the thousands of emails that we have been receiving...

The 'Powers that Be' don't seem to like our work on free energy solutions, free banking, our new novel compounds that will cure cancer and eradicate disease, plus our plan to level the financial economy and feed and house the starving.

Their plan is just the opposite - to reduce the population by at least 80%.

This has been my mission since I launched Ethos in August 2000 and I have worked flat out on it ever since then as all who know me know very well.

I had to leave the UK and now they are trying to get me back there to shut me up once and for all as I speak the truth and that they really don't like.

Over the past week I have been CS Gassed, Beaten with steel baseball bats in a staged riot and then arrested by the police where I was again beaten, then a gun held against my head... but I told them to go ahead and shoot me as that is the only way that they will stop me. Thankfully they didn't have the guts to do it, so they settled for taking all the money that I had on me to let me go, on the condition that I signed a document in Turkish that they said stated that they had returned the money back to me, but it could have said anything as I know very little Turkish. Since then they raided my house again, but I escaped and they shipped Lee and Mike who were staying with me straight back to the UK again.

So, as you can see, I've had an awful lot on my plate. They are the terrorists but I am now safe and with friends looking after me and it reminds me of the WWII films where the french resistance helped POW's to evade capture. We are now working with the Turkish special forces and more and more people who are waking up to the truth about the corrupt bankers and their systems that control the world.

They would like you to believe Pete has gone mad and is causing civil unrest and he should be locked up and the key thrown away like they did to try and stop me already once before.

But imagine for a minute, what if Ethos Pete isn't crazy and he is speaking the truth; you couldn't make up a story as crazy as this one is and I've only told you the half of it here. And if all the things that their media propaganda made you believe were 'conspiracy theories' were in fact true you'd finally begin to see the bigger picture once and for all. They killed Lady Di and blew up the twin towers, we have spoken to one of the English munitions team who were drafted in to states to set the charges in the towers! Same with the London bombings and virtually all of the other manufactured manmade disasters. The only terrorists in the world work for them to enable them to manipulate us to play us off one against another to reduce the population on a global scale.

There are simply two choices; stop the killing and move into a new state of love for all our fellow human beings. Stop complying with their system and together, through unified love and non compliance, they will lose their control. The only control that they have is the power that we give to them and if we stop complying now we can win their end game and begin to rebuild a bright new world where everyone is equal and everyone is happy. A new utopia is just around the corner if enough of us want it. I've done the eight years groundwork and now it is your choice to choose which future you want for you and your children as if they win their end game, the chances are that you and your children aren't included in their future.

The other choice is for every one to simply carry on carrying on; enslaved by their debt and taxation and be prepared to be one of the 80% who will be eradicated.

Their financial control is their weakest link and, from the above, you can see that we have already made major inroads into changing their system. The Ethos New World Bank is introducing a new global currency called the PALG that will enable people all over the world to purchase the Ethos products at the price that they need to make them affordable, according to their country's economy, as opposed to the current economy that chooses which countries are allowed to survive and which simply can't afford too and die!

Instead of gold, which is very heavy and expensive to ship around, the new Ethos World Bank is backed by our new synthetic 99.9% pure diamonds. They are as near perfect as you can get and are of far better quality than any which are naturally occurring in nature as all theirs are flawed by impurities. Each Ethos Diamond is individually manufactured and certified as genuine by the Ethos Diamond Federation in South Africa and each one carries a unique and secret identification code, built into its crystal lattice structure, to enable any authority to immediately identify them and tell them apart from the previous stones.

So help us wake up more and more people to this new reality and together we really will change the world again once and for all. Tell people what is really happening and use the excellent videos on www.thecrowhouse.com

The more and more people who switch over to the Ethos new ways of thinking, the sooner we will be able to begin putting the world to rights again...

God Bless us in Love and Light and give us More Power over the Dark Forces...

Until the next news update, continue to enjoy, many great things...
www.newworldorder.2ya.com
alternative-answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 06:25 PM   #2
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A New World Order Is Here FREE Energy FREE Banking & Natural Cures For Diseases

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternative-answer View Post
We received this e-mail today; please read the whole content and get the word out there, as the title says: A New World Order Is Here FREE Energy FREE Banking & Natural Cures For Diseases...
And if you call before midnight tonight...

Last edited by Anchor; 10-31-2008 at 11:42 AM. Reason: dead quote text removed - see forum guidelines
Kahunamahalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 10:51 PM   #3
Princess Mew Mew
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A New World Order Is Here FREE Energy FREE Banking & Natural Cures For Diseases

Reminds me a lot of Quixtar. Hmm....
Princess Mew Mew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 08:40 PM   #4
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Mew Mew View Post
Reminds me a lot of Quixtar. Hmm....
What is Quixtar????
alternative-answer is offline   Reply With Quote