Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-18-2009, 05:44 PM   #1
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Default Attention all chemtrail pilots and others involved

Hello all,

A recent video I made concerning chemtrail pilots and what I know about them.

*If you are a chemtrail pilot then you should watch the following video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIVDUl6dBjY

For those who are lost in how to stop the global chemtrail program the next video below is for you.

Global chemtrail reality and you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSSNnmlS7jY

Kevin aka Clarity of Awareness
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 06:03 PM   #2
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Attention all chemtrail pilots and others involved

Boy, that what be nice , The only thing I can think of why nobody has come forward is they all must have been given a pass to the afterlife for their services. Can't think of any other incentive than that. Will see !
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 06:20 PM   #3
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Hello pyrangello, You really are your whole reality. Think of it all as being from within you, not without. For example, There are no problems because they are all of the mind only. Or, "There is no way to happineness, happiness is the way."

Well... based on my 38 yrs. experience that's what I know as my own truth at least.
Old 12-18-2009, 06:29 PM   #4
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

COA- you are doing a great job...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 06:42 PM   #5
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Tough thing to de-program / re-program thought processes but I'm slowly getting there . One obsticle that we have been taught is that we all think we need answers , when the answer is within already. Bringing that deep thought or change of thought to the surface will make it more common but it takes daily practice for me. There is hope, lol
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 06:58 PM   #6
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

RI or Remote Influencing is so called ability to experience desired realities. In reality we're all born as RI beings. 1) Everything is energy that is constant change or in motion. 2) You are the energy of your whole reality. 3) Be the change that you want to see int the world. How?? Change all your thoughts, memories, emotions, beliefs, imagination into higher frequency (more continued love, peace, harmony, compassion, forgiveness, joy and oneness).

Stop worrying about "when" our whole world will become more higher frequency and just "BE" the so much needed high frequency for our world. Either way, we are all here to experience and learn and we all have our own learning experiences that are connected to oneness.
Old 12-18-2009, 07:21 PM   #7
dAkapacity
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you COA!!!

When I first opened upm the first video about the message for the chemtrail pilots, I feared an Alex Jones Light (Stop or we the people will...)

It said instead: We forgive you. Well, the Italics rhyme, but while the first has often a demanding or threatening connotation, this message is beautiful!

Yes, as you said, we ourselves should start to 'just BE the so much needed high frequency for our world'

Thanx again. Very inspiring!!

Peace, Light & 1Love
xxdA.
dAkapacity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 07:41 PM   #8
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

You are a blessing!

I have reviewed your words and thoughts. I agree with all you have put there. Especially the solution. Imagination is a powerful gift we are just about to discover.

If I may be of any help, count me in. Dear Kevin, blessed be your life you are a shining star on the path to evolution.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 07:42 PM   #9
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

most of them are un-man or un-woman piloted drone planes ~ they fly by someone's computer programming
without beings in them
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 01:10 AM   #10
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member

Is ther anyone here who has not seen a chem trail. I see them here over Springfield, MO all the time.
mkspllmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 01:55 AM   #11
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Hi burgundia, thanks for the support & never give up. Being part of the fighting Irish I will never give up.

Hello dAkapacity and thanks for the comment. You are definitely an aware and awaken being. *Keep evolving your whole awareness and don't ever stop!

Ah Steven, Yes, the more high frequency the better, thank ye kindly!

eXchanger,

I believe that there are way too many of'em to count. Which means that many of them could be extraterestrial craft that can shape shift into tanker jets.

Hello mkspllmn,

Have you ever seen an invisible chemtrail? Because there are more of those out there as well. Thing is, I do see all kinds of'em but they are usually reformed into non-chemtrails or "Sylphs" (natural nature beings who keep skies clear). I could say that it's all because of my Sky Cleaner (aka Cloud Buster, very large orgone device) doing it's job of reforming all chemtrails that attempt to take over my local area, but it's more than that. It's who I am and what I desire experience.
Old 12-19-2009, 02:19 AM   #12
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

THE ONES that were here, fly twice the speed, at least
of a reg. jet - a reg. jet can fly from toronto to montreal in under 1 hr
these things, could cover about 360 miles x 2 = 720 miles in 1 hr

that's about the distance, it would take, to drive 10 hrs, somewhere
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 02:39 AM   #13
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks CoA. Nice vid.

It is amazing that with all of the whistleblowers out there, that chemtrails is one that no-one has come forward with any information. Only speculation on behalf of theorists. There is no question that there is a significant difference between contrails and chemtrails.

I have watched planes flying overhead flying from western Canada to Toronto and their contrail dispates within minutes. However on the same day planes are flying overhead leaving trails that last all day. They fly in all directions.

I live 2 hours north of Toronto (by auto) and they like to spray over head here so it drifts toward the populated areas of Ontario and Quebec and northeastern US.

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 02:57 AM   #14
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Hi micjer,

Have you ever visualized a chemtrail jet with major malfunctions? So many in fact that such jets can not leave the ground? There are people doing this but they dare not reveal who they are, little known what they are doing to help proect you and me, but there seems not to be enough of them.

Maybe... just maybe, if you try doing this everyday you will, at some point receive a response or "confirmation" (from your higher self) that informs you that such jets can not fly that day because of your actions.
Old 12-21-2009, 02:35 AM   #15
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarityofawareness View Post
Hi micjer,

Have you ever visualized a chemtrail jet with major malfunctions? So many in fact that such jets can not leave the ground? There are people doing this but they dare not reveal who they are, little known what they are doing to help proect you and me, but there seems not to be enough of them.

Maybe... just maybe, if you try doing this everyday you will, at some point receive a response or "confirmation" (from your higher self) that informs you that such jets can not fly that day because of your actions.
Great idea!
Old 12-21-2009, 02:49 PM   #16
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Nice video!
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 03:04 PM   #17
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Chemtrials Irrefutably Confirmed With Radar In Germany

Germany becomes the First Country to admit Clandestine Chemtrails Operations For all those activists who have been investigating and reporting on clandestine government operations around the world to manipulate our weather patterns, this news from Germany is groundbreaking.

The German news reports: "Suddenly a metrological radar registers the presence of a cloud, but it's not clear how did this happen? The answer seems to be that this was the result of a military experiment. What are these mysterious trails and what is their purpose?

"Sinister clouds, up to 350km long, appear all of a sudden on the radar, but only on the meteorological radars. The first time it happened was in the summer of 2005 and then in March of 2006. The German army has admitted having war exercises towards the borders with the Netherlands."

“This is their main purpose, but I was surprised that this artificial cloud was so wide-spread. The radar images are stunning considering the needed tons of dispersed elements -- although, the federal army claims that only small amounts of material were propagated. The military heads claim that the substances used are not harmful.”

"We can state with a 97% certainty that we have on our hands chemical trails (chemtrials) comprised of Fine dust containing polymers and metals." "I was surprised this artificial cloud was so widespread. The radar images are stunning considering they need tons of dispersed chemicals. Although the federal army claims that only small amounts of material were propagated. The military claims that the substances used are 'not harmful'". - Karstein Brandt, Meteorologist, Germany.

http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgur...DM-f8AbQ27yXBw

Last edited by micjer; 12-21-2009 at 03:21 PM.
Old 12-21-2009, 03:06 PM   #18
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgur...DM-f8AbQ27yXBw

Last edited by micjer; 12-21-2009 at 03:13 PM.
Old 02-23-2010, 10:33 AM   #19
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

By the way everyone...

All my video's are FREE for you to down load and keep and post anywhere you like. **SO long as for no profit.

Thanks for your encouragements concerning such amateur videos as mine.

Kevin
Old 03-17-2010, 06:50 PM   #20
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

I often wonder if more & more people know who they really are & are they going back to being more nature and not more man made things? What you think?

Kevin