Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-03-2010, 07:06 PM   #1
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Cat Beings ~ Feline Beings

www.catbeings.com

(quite an indepth website)

are you one ??? A quiz

http://www.catbeings.com/CATBEINGS-EnergyQUIZ1.htm
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 08:21 PM   #2
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Cat Beings ~ Feline Beings

Well Susan, that was timely!

Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 09:08 AM   #3
SiriArc
Avalon Senior Member

As Noted in #3 Above:

hatred Of Cats = hatred Of The Feminine

Facilitated by archonic parasites / Foreign Installation.......

http://www.lazaris.com/publibrary/

Well, to your question ... We are all light beings ... We are all spiritual beings ... We happen to be light beings/spiritual beings who have chosen to express *part* of ourselves in a physical form. Everyone is a light being, and every consciousness could be called a light being ... plant, animal, mineral ... In the animism of reality, all things have consciousness ... All things have spirit ... All things are light beings.

The Beings of Light -- the Shining Ones of Sirius, as Lazaris calls them -- are different, and the naming is different to signify that.

Now ... from the Taking Our Place Among the Beings of Light Intensive. Lazaris explained that there were basically four types of ‘people’ who inhabit/inhabited the planets of Sirius. Sirius A is the sun to two major planets, and Sirius B was the sun to one major planet. Upon these planetary systems, there were/are people. Now they do not have bodies as we think of them, but they are part of the Lower Worlds: physical, astral, causal, and mental planes.

There are four types of peoples. (There are actually more, but Lazaris began by talking of four.) There are the Light Beings, Flight Beings, Shimmer Beings, and Movement Beings. The Flight Beings are the Eagle People; the Movement Beings are the Feline People; the Shimmer Beings are the Dolphin People, while the Light Beings are the Crystal People. During the workshop, Lazaris pointed out that Crystal , Feline, Dolphin, and Eagle were *our* terms and that they were not people who looked like crystals or cats or dolphins or eagles, either, for that matter. They were/are beings. Their resonance is such that we would call them Crystal , Eagle, Feline, Dolphin people. They are/were beings ... Light, Flight, Shimmer, and Movement beings.

As certain of these peoples evolved ... as they became more conscious and more aware... as they began to know their "existence" ... they become more evolved. At a certain point, their existence, previously defined by their consciousness, became defined by their joy.

We are beginning to truly define ourselves by our consciousness. That defines a certain level of evolution. Well, the peoples of Sirius, who reached a certain level of evolution, began defining themselves by their joy. They became exalted beings. They become Beings of Light. Crystal people or the Light Beings became Beings of Light. The Shimmer Beings became Beings of Light. The Flight Beings and the Movement Beings, as well, became Beings of Light. That is why Lazaris makes the distinction between Light Beings or light beings and Beings of Light.

Lazaris' point: We can take our place among the Beings of Light. We are all Light Beings by our terrestrial definition. Some of us are Light Beings in the Siriun sense. And we can take our place among the Beings of Light ... Thus we were/will be again Beings of Light. Lazaris has often said that he is helping us remember who we were and who we will be once again.

SiriArc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 09:19 AM   #4
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Anuhazi Language (Mu’a)

The first spoken-written language form of the Density-4 Emerald Order Elohei-Elohim-Anuhazi (Feline-hominid) Founders Race, out of which all other external language forms in our Time Matrix emerged.

The first of the five Christos Languages: the Mu’a/Anuhazi language of the Palaidia Urite Cloister Mu’a race.

Anuhazi (“Mu’a”) is the first externally spoken language in our Time Matrix, the native tongue of the Emerald Order Breneau and Lyran-Sirian Elohei-Elohim Christos Founders races from Density-5 (dimensions 13-14-15).

Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:56 PM   #5
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

we miss our cat,
yes, the feline beings,
when my cat crossed over,
they showed up
(we captured it on film)
and, put the photos into our photo section
Old 01-12-2010, 12:02 AM   #6
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

I like cats, but my favourites are foxes, love them to bits.
They are so missunderstood, I saw a grey one 27 years ago and never again since.

sadly numbers are dwindling here in south uk, used to have cubs in my backyard eating the scraps of meat i used to put out for them. A truely wonderfull sight watching these young cubs eating then playing on your lawn, all in the safety of the mothers view.

Good days.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 12:37 AM   #7
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

we have a family of red foxes,
that move thru our backyard,
they are amasing

she goes from being very thin,
to quite plump in about 53 days

here's some info on toronto's/or mississauga's

urban 'red' fox

http://www.mississauga.ca/portal/res...2Fcitywildlife
Old 01-12-2010, 12:42 AM   #8
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Lovely, thanks for that.
The picture of that red fox is sweet, love em to bits. Sadly round here they are few and far between, maybe i need to take a trip to Canada with my camera and do some piccy taking of them.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:36 AM   #9
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

You see the cat with its cat eyes having certain qualities similar to that of the Reptoids and Greys and the dog with its round eyes and round pupils having certain qualities and facial features more akin to that of the human.
truthseekerdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:47 AM   #10
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

there are also dog-people,
my cat-person (LOL)
ahh; cat-buddie, maybe that sounds better,
he was an amsing animal
at night, when sleeping,
if anything ever tried to come,
he'd be up; on 4 paws,
and, looking like a spinx ~
geez...it is hard, to lose our pets
Old 01-12-2010, 03:53 AM   #11
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

Here are the good looking Feline Beings

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPRIihu3120

Last edited by truthseekerdan; 01-12-2010 at 04:03 AM.
Old 01-12-2010, 12:04 PM   #12
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Susan. Can you (or anyone else on this thread) answer a question for me regarding cats?

Since I left home, many many moons ago, I’ve had stray cats that come to my door and stay until they pass over. I have no idea why strays just show up and no idea where from. I’ve never been able to turn one away so I look after them. I also get the neighbours cats that want to come in all the time and I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve taken them home only for them to come back!!

I’ve once had a cat show up after my own got ran over and a few weeks later his owner was outside my house and he told me they lived 3 miles away. After questioning him in depth about his cat I let him take him home as the owner seemed to genuinely love his cat Oscar. On another occasion, I had a stray that would come round every day to feed but would never come in as I already had three cats who were not welcoming towards him. He was an extremely wild cat and I had a feeling that he had a real hard life. Unfortunately, I had to move to a bigger house couple of miles away but two weeks after the move I heard his distinctive meow outside my new house. I could not believe that he had found me.

Eighteen months ago I looked out to my garden and counted 7 cats all sat in my garden and being civil towards each other – I thought that very strange.
This past Christmas, I had to put a cat to sleep as he was extremely old and had become very ill but just before I was forced to do this, this grey cat just turned out of nowhere and has not left me since.

My question is how do they know where to find me as I’m pretty sure I don’t advertise vacancies in the Cat Gazette.?! And also why do I keep ending up with stray cats?
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 12:40 PM   #13
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Anuhazi Language (Mu’a)

The first spoken-written language form of the Density-4 Emerald Order Elohei-Elohim-Anuhazi (Feline-hominid) Founders Race, out of which all other external language forms in our Time Matrix emerged.

The first of the five Christos Languages: the Mu’a/Anuhazi language of the Palaidia Urite Cloister Mu’a race.

Anuhazi (“Mu’a”) is the first externally spoken language in our Time Matrix, the native tongue of the Emerald Order Breneau and Lyran-Sirian Elohei-Elohim Christos Founders races from Density-5 (dimensions 13-14-15).

Love this cat
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 12:42 PM   #14
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
Hi Susan. Can you (or anyone else on this thread) answer a question for me regarding cats?

Since I left home, many many moons ago, I’ve had stray cats that come to my door and stay until they pass over. I have no idea why strays just show up and no idea where from. I’ve never been able to turn one away so I look after them. I also get the neighbours cats that want to come in all the time and I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve taken them home only for them to come back!!

I’ve once had a cat show up after my own got ran over and a few weeks later his owner was outside my house and he told me they lived 3 miles away. After questioning him in depth about his cat I let him take him home as the owner seemed to genuinely love his cat Oscar. On another occasion, I had a stray that would come round every day to feed but would never come in as I already had three cats who were not welcoming towards him. He was an extremely wild cat and I had a feeling that he had a real hard life. Unfortunately, I had to move to a bigger house couple of miles away but two weeks after the move I heard his distinctive meow outside my new house. I could not believe that he had found me.

Eighteen months ago I looked out to my garden and counted 7 cats all sat in my garden and being civil towards each other – I thought that very strange.
This past Christmas, I had to put a cat to sleep as he was extremely old and had become very ill but just before I was forced to do this, this grey cat just turned out of nowhere and has not left me since.

My question is how do they know where to find me as I’m pretty sure I don’t advertise vacancies in the Cat Gazette.?! And also why do I keep ending up with stray cats?
Most cats are telephatic
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:03 PM   #15
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You sure must be the CatWoman...

Old 01-12-2010, 04:12 PM   #16
WineHippie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
what a great story, it makes me want to meet you, i would
say it makes me want to feel your energy, but i can.... it is
sacred, that vibration, thank you for sharing - the kitties are
drawn to it
i, too, have a cat thing... i am feeding two now, who appeared
from under the house, are very feral/skittish but are coming to
dish now while i am close, if i do not move a muscle
the peculiar thing IS, they are both clones of Mr. Kitty, who went
to live with my son when i packed up and left.....
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww
WineHippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 04:50 PM   #17
Firedrake
Avalon Senior Member

Me with one of my cats, Salene:

-Love and Light-
Firedrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 04:53 PM   #18
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseekerdan View Post
You sure must be the CatWoman...

If only I had her figure - I'm more like the fatwoman!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WineHippie View Post
what a great story, it makes me want to meet you, i would
say it makes me want to feel your energy, but i can.... it is
sacred, that vibration, thank you for sharing - the kitties are
drawn to it

That's so sweet of you. My energy may attract cats but it doesn't seem to have the same effect on adult humans!
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 05:05 PM   #19
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

I loved my cat so much, Leicster was his name. It bring tears to my eyes, even now, when I think of him. He helped me though some tough times.
chelmostef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 05:05 PM   #20
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

PURRhaps, they can sense your 7 aspects of energy,
so, they are drawn to you
(as, if they know, you are there,
since, all the other cats,
are putting that vibe out into the ethers~
come here, a divine mother, is here
someone who will love us, nuture us, and, take care of us
so-they put out that message

When, i moved about 18 years ago to this house
the owl, he moved too ~ although, we never found his nest,
and, NEVER saw, his mate / or any owlets~babies
(we often wonder if he was simply an etheric bird)
although it is always the male owl, who goes out of the nest
to hunt for food

many of the other birds,
they moved here too~relocated their nests
in august ~ my cat, he would catch birds
and, bring them to us, unharmed ~ although finally
in his later years, we convinced him ~ bringing them,
was NOT necessary LOL ~ & one day, he stopped doing that

there are many eagles/ospreys, in this area of the city
that doesn't have high apartment buildings~and, lots of single family
homes, built approx 35-55 years ago into an area, with huge trees

my thoughts, are this,
unlike dogs, no matter how badly an owner treats a dog,
it sticks around,
and, yet, with a cat, treat a cat, badly once,
and, there is NO second chance

cats are very loyal

also, to the healer - and, this, is likely important

a cat purr's is half way 500 points of the 1000 points of light
that a healer turns on

if you put a cat, upon your chest,
and, allow it to purr,
can you meet/or, match-or, exceed its vibration

at 500-you definitely; will NOT experience any illness

something, we did notice with our cat
is, that, his vibration,
at the end of his lifetime was 1,000 per a pendulum
we were NEVER able, to match it,
although it was fun, trying ~ he died about 5 years ago

when he crossed; cat people came
that was very interesting; and, we have had our old cat
in our dreams, three times
Old 01-12-2010, 05:44 PM   #21
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

Im a Sphinx.

This is Leicster. He didnt like his photo taken and would always move or turn his head.. But would always sit on the newspaper or keyboard.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg leicster.jpg (11.8 KB, 13 views)

Last edited by chelmostef; 01-12-2010 at 05:48 PM.
chelmostef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 08:00 PM   #22
Firedrake
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmostef View Post
Im a Sphinx.

This is Leicster. He didnt like his photo taken and would always move or turn his head.. But would always sit on the newspaper or keyboard.

Leicster reminds me of my cat Zen.

Here is a picture I just took with my laptop webcam of Salene, Zen, and me snapping my fingers above the cam so they would look at it.

It is funny, Zen only likes affection when I pet him only, he will get up and leave if I give any attention to Salene.
But with Salene it is the opposite. When I pet Zen she seems to really enjoy it. Its as if she is feeling what he is, or can feel his emotional output.
They are really amazing cats.
Even as a young child I knew I would grow up with them. I always felt a deep connection to black cats.
And then one day a co-worker found some kittens at her farm. She thought it was strange since the farm had many dogs and wild animals that would kill any cats there, but these two kittens managed to run and hide. After I heard their story and learned that they were black, I snatched them up.
They are almost all black, except for the white they have on their chests and bellys, and some toes. Salene has white hair that connects all the way from her chest to her belly.

They are often in my dreams, showing me, teaching me to live in the NOW and just go for it.

I pour a lot of love in them, and when I am down they give it right back and help bring me back to my heart.

-Love and Light-
Firedrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 08:06 PM   #23
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firedrake View Post
Me with one of my cats, Salene:

-Love and Light-
Two very gorgeous beings.

Love Always,
Bushycat
bushycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 08:27 PM   #24
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

My two cats are similar in one aspect to yours Firedrake. When I pet the female, the male cat gets offended. sometimes when he sees the girl in my arms, he runs away to another room and starts miaowing there. So i have to put the female cat down, go to the room and start petting him. The girl doesn't mind me petting the boy...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 08:31 PM   #25
beren
Avalon Senior Member

woof woof ... and cats are gone....
beren is offline   Reply With Quote