Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-13-2010, 01:12 PM   #26
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Pole Shift? Due?

Ah Haaaa The Winged Serpent/Globe!!!

viking

Last edited by viking; 01-13-2010 at 01:30 PM.
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 04:01 PM   #27
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Pole Shift? ... Planet X Due?

Lots of interesting ideas here, thanks.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 04:22 PM   #28
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Deleted post...

Last edited by viking; 01-14-2010 at 10:20 AM.
Old 01-13-2010, 08:00 PM   #29
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Viking. I know the Earth 'woobling effect' is also caused by the large planets, Jupiter and Saturn. Space is like water, when a large object passes, its waves have effect on other bodies. The woobling Earth has on its axe is also observed on all planets. It can be lessen or amplify according of the large planets position.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 08:26 PM   #30
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
Hello Viking. I know the Earth 'woobling effect' is also caused by the large planets, Jupiter and Saturn. Space is like water, when a large object passes, its waves have effect on other bodies. The woobling Earth has on its axe is also observed on all planets. It can be lessen or amplify according of the large planets position.

Namaste, Steven

Hi Steven ... Yes I am aware of that .... Large bodies would creat a magnetic pull and cause disruption to other planets near by. Please read post 28...

Viking
Old 02-12-2010, 03:30 PM   #31
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Pole Shift? Due?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thElement View Post
Hi Viking,

In your opinion have we had a pole shift on the past? YES
Is so what is the cause? UNKNOWN BODY MAYBE?
Also what frequency have we had these shifts? 3600 YEARS APPROX

viking
Old 02-12-2010, 04:56 PM   #32
orb
Avalon Senior Member

I first started to hear of Nibiru in 2002, or Planet X. As time progressed I became an experiencer in that Angelic beings, possibly Anunnki or Elohim, are in some kind of telepathic contact with me and fly over me in their ships. They inspire me with all kinds of thoughts, but I do not hear words.

I used to live on the coast. I was told to get away from coast, in my method of understanding. I shut down my life, I moved. I am already past the time of when I felt that it was becoming critical to make you move.

If you are not psychologically prepared, starting to consider bug out bags for your family, or basic food survival, or a few extra lighters and a sleeping bag in your vehicle, something, in my opinion, it is too late.

MY journey, in its entirety was video journelled. The feeling of leaving family behind knowing I might never see them again. The process of shutting down my life, and other issues.

This is a video part way through that series, and I suggest you get moving, and preparing, is all I can say. Hope you get the information you require.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56B5TRJWEF4

Thanks.

Note that any comments on that video need to be approved, no need to journel twice.
orb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 05:31 PM   #33
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Orb...much appreciated...excellent Vid...

Found this on my travels...very interesting... 3 parts...please watch...

viking
Old 02-12-2010, 05:56 PM   #34
orb
Avalon Senior Member

I like those videos Viking, saw some of the high tide info already, but yes, there is alot of information that if people simply linked they would be moving alot quicker for sure. My family have kind of told me they have no interest, and being a planet of free will I can respect that.

let the band play on.
Old 02-12-2010, 09:22 PM   #35
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Yep...lets sing that tune...

First prize what this is...And no Swanny it's not a boat...

viking
Old 02-13-2010, 05:59 AM   #36
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

This is a subject that I've pondered since I was 16yrs old when I went through a deeply spiritual time in my life where I received many clairvoyant type messages, or visions about End times scenarios and a pole shift was indicated as the source for the cataclysms that would precipitate the cleansing. I feel it on an instinctual level, as well as deductive thinking after adding up all the indications that something is going on. It's happened in fairly regular intervals throughout Earths history and when you ad the apparent influence of both a large planetary object moving through the solar system, coupled with the fact we're about to cross the galactic plane there's a very good chance the magnetic effects will shift the poles. Knocking us back to the stone age, once again.

This video series presents a good argument for the pole shift theory:
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...Knowledge_1_8/

The messages I received when I was 16 was that the Earth needs to heal from humanity's negativity and the environmental destruction. Basically we got it all wrong and ended up poisoning our spirits, as well as the planet to the point where the path is unsustainable and we've already passed the tipping point. It's Gaia's time to heal now...

Last edited by AscendingStarseed; 02-13-2010 at 06:05 AM.
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 07:53 AM   #37
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Yep...lets sing that tune...

First prize what this is...And no Swanny it's not a boat...

viking
Would it be by chance the large wingspan or horns in the front of a 'neat' looking comet followed by a wide tail?
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 08:45 AM   #38
orb
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Would it be by chance the large wingspan or horns in the front of a 'neat' looking comet followed by a wide tail?
Mothership
Old 02-13-2010, 08:53 AM   #39
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orb View Post
Mothership
If so that looks serious!!!

So maybe it doesn't necessarily need a central 'hub' to fly an orbit around!
Old 02-13-2010, 09:30 AM   #40
viking
Avalon Senior Member

First prize goes to Christo!!! ha ha

You have just won a weekend away to a planet of your choice...

Hey Orb, maybe its one of both?!! Phew thats a big mothership!!

Mmmm...whats this at 8.00 O'clock...looks familier...perhaps theres a connection???

http://api.ning.com/files/3UUD64YgVc..._512px0830.jpg

viking

Last edited by viking; 02-13-2010 at 10:43 AM.
Old 02-13-2010, 11:35 AM   #41
viking
Avalon Senior Member

I wonder why the queen would be buying pockets of land in Colorado near Denver airport??

Hey did you know Denver airport is 5333 feet above sea level??

Hmmmmm ...

viking
Old 02-13-2010, 05:39 PM   #42
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
First prize goes to Christo!!! ha ha

You have just won a weekend away to a planet of your choice...

Hey Orb, maybe its one of both?!! Phew thats a big mothership!!

Mmmm...whats this at 8.00 O'clock...looks familier...perhaps theres a connection???

http://api.ning.com/files/3UUD64YgVc..._512px0830.jpg

viking
Woohoo... just have 'Serenity' come pick me up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILDwR...eature=related
Thanks Viking
Old 02-13-2010, 10:38 PM   #43
viking
Avalon Senior Member

888 ... C what I can do...

Hey this looks weird...It has the wings but what the hell are those strips??

http://api.ning.com/files/mcVfHCffEF....jpg?width=721

viking
Old 02-14-2010, 01:13 AM   #44
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I've been wondering about this too. Lucas said to expect something this fall. John Hogue says it isn't anything and just expect another Y2K. Ciff High is building a boat and is in the same boat with Patrick Geryle. Meanwhile, Astralwalker said to expect massive solar flares and his info is from ET. However, there have been many, many reports of thousands of people progressed forward that 2012 is something major. Then there are those who other ETs plan on taking deep down into prepared underground areas... and others ready to take some off world.

I suspect the black ops time travel crew will just go ahead into the future and skip 2012 altogether.

And we all know some things one cannot prepare for. We just have to do our best from moment to moment and trust in God.

Last edited by Carol; 02-14-2010 at 01:19 AM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 01:43 AM   #45
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
I've been wondering about this too. Lucas said to expect something this fall. John Hogue says it isn't anything and just expect another Y2K. Ciff High is building a boat and is in the same boat with Patrick Geryle. Meanwhile, Astralwalker said to expect massive solar flares and his info is from ET. However, there have been many, many reports of thousands of people progressed forward that 2012 is something major. Then there are those who other ETs plan on taking deep down into prepared underground areas... and others ready to take some off world.

I suspect the black ops time travel crew will just go ahead into the future and skip 2012 altogether.

And we all know some things one cannot prepare for. We just have to do our best from moment to moment and trust in God.
So in that new future higher vibration when the black ops come back (though they will have no way of properly calculating frequency corrections for stability) will we call the area in which they crash 'Area 52' (take one, roll camera).

And this time around we can all go on over to their ship and say hi and help them out and get them reacquainted with what they missed... they won't have any bosses to answer too anymore.
Old 02-14-2010, 04:50 AM   #46
msv
Avalon Senior Member

My take is that whatever you WANT to happen will. It really comes down to choice..we will choose the version of reality we want to experience and then again we will also experience all versions. Our higher selves just can't get enough experiences on the physical, quite insatiable really!
So which one would you PREFER to happen! Ask yourself. That is the one you are setting yourself up for..to be your main expereince.

Hey did you know in other parallels, Hillary won and they passed health care but there is a lot of infighting in her administration, more than in this one. And in another John McCain won and he is really sick so guess who is running the show? I probably committed suicide in that one.

In another parallel we had a pole shift in the 1980's and most of us died.

So this one is looking pretty good in comparison.

May the best parallel win!
msv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 06:51 AM   #47
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by msv View Post
My take is that whatever you WANT to happen will. It really comes down to choice..we will choose the version of reality we want to experience and then again we will also experience all versions. Our higher selves just can't get enough experiences on the physical, quite insatiable really!
So which one would you PREFER to happen! Ask yourself. That is the one you are setting yourself up for..to be your main expereince.

Hey did you know in other parallels, Hillary won and they passed health care but there is a lot of infighting in her administration, more than in this one. And in another John McCain won and he is really sick so guess who is running the show? I probably committed suicide in that one.

You gave me a cool idea... what about past life regression but hopping over into other timelines of certain lives...
uh oh where's the time police.

Thanks for your post.
Old 02-14-2010, 07:38 AM   #48
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Hear me out here.

I'm a DJ. I play music from a lot of different groups. Watching the video brought a red alarm to my mind. I've played tracks from a band that calls itself MARDUK and their newest album is called "Wormwood". At first, I figured it must be ironic that a band could name themselves after two other aliases for Planet X. Then I realized that maybe it's someone trying to tell me something.

I also know someone who is named Enoch and watching the video, the Book of Enoch is mentioned as describing a pole shift in the past. Eerie.

No fear though. I'll meditate as always. It seems like this year is going to be special regardless of what does and does not happen. I think I'm ready. I'm already speaking out more. I'm building up a nest egg of sorts and have a job that provides ample vacation time.

It's all clicking into place.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 07:40 AM   #49
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by msv View Post

I certainly don't want a pole shift and personally, Wormwood can go to hell. I hope something puts an end to its reign of terror.

I will meditate.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 03:19 PM   #50
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Hey I hear what you are all saying...nobody wants a pole shift...

At the moment our STO is running at 32% ish...it needs to be upped to around 90% for us to gain the upper hand... Too many asleep I'm afraid and mother earth needs to shake herself and rid of all the bad nits!!

This looks interesting on another forum...I think there are a few that frequent here so some of you will have seen this ...

Anyway interesting thread!! I believe I mentioned this elsewhere!! 'string of pearls' !!

http://www.thegoldenthread.info/phpB...p=22182#p22182

viking