Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-16-2010, 06:16 PM   #26
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Artificial Intelligence Wave - it's no joke.

I went back to my room at around 4:15 that morning. I got ready for bed and turned the light off- all of a sudden I saw and felt a scanner, scanning me-
at that point I realized what was happening and why (the why this was happening is the part I cannot divulge because it would *out* someone- let's just say I spent a good portion of the night speaking with this person) for some odd reason the AI system let me get a glimpse of what is behind it.

When that occurred, a warp type scenario/other dimensional type situation was underway right there in the room......it was very weird, very alien and hard to describe....

I cannot say *who* is behind the AI system- only that I sensed great malevolence and a very alien presence.

I forced myself to stay awake for several hours until it was light out and then I closed my eyes for an hour or so to get some rest.

I don't think the average person has to worry about the AI system- it only surveilled me because of who I was with and there is probably nothing anyone can do about it unless they know how it operates.

Am more inclined to think that if it is Annunaki based as Bill says, then one would only have to worry if they are in contact with a person working with the Annunaki's etc; that being the Annunaki's want to make sure nothing is being said about them etc; that's just a guess and I can't say what type of AI system Ravens and Dove's encountered.

Last edited by eleni; 01-16-2010 at 06:23 PM.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 07:53 PM   #27
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Eleni, it helps

just wondered, when you said
Quote:
forced myself to stay awake for several hours until it was light out and then I closed my eyes for an hour or so to get some rest.
is light helping counteract any unwanted presence..you also wrote in the other post i think that one time you had to keep the lights on all night...is artificial light equally good?
thanks again
bw
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 08:12 PM   #28
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Eleni, I think that I recall you saying that you were specifically targeted for and did experience mind programming at Montauk correct?

I think your fear of the dark/nighttime and you sensing malevolence goes hand in hand with something you don't understand.

It's unfortunate that you can only speak bits n pieces. It's frustrating to us as well.

I would be interested in what avenues you've taken for de-programming and what success you may have had... but the chances of that happening on this forum are slim, ya think?

Thanks for sharing what you have even tho it leaves us as stumped as you are.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 11:46 PM   #29
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, Yes, I was used at Montauk when I was growing up- however the AI incident had nothing to do with that and everything to do with who I was with at the time this happened.

As I mentioned before- the other people I was with also experiened this (4 of us total) two of them are very used to the AI system and my friend and I had not experienced it before.

He drove home and felt that he was being scanned and also had a weird incident on the way home relating to a time warp.

I really wish I could explain this more.

It took me many years (over 38 years) to get over my fear of the dark.

My friend also slept with the lights on after this incident.

I kept the lights on because interdimensional entities less likely to show up in glaring light. But with the AI incident I did not see any entities, only sensed the presence and also got a glimpse into the AI system and it is something very alien.
Old 01-17-2010, 01:02 AM   #30
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

are interdimensional entities the same as ETs? is AI some kind of entity or some kind of system/scanner?
thanks
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 01:54 AM   #31
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

This whole thread meant much to me although I never had such experience as I didn't live such a life as most of you here. I wonder if I could of survived such ordeals as I have heard from many of the whistleblowers

I was scared one night while sleeping when I was waking up and I had to sleep with lights on for three weeks myself.....so I know fear, and it maybe minor to what some of you have, you must know I hear what you are saying. I know my son has had some awful experiences himself.

No one has to tell me that this is no joke...........my heart goes out to all of you.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 02:17 AM   #32
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
are interdimensional entities the same as ETs? is AI some kind of entity or some kind of system/scanner?
thanks

It's a surveillance system that can spy on yout thoughts etc; it's based hyperdimensionally and is supposedly an Annunaki invention.

We are supposed to have our own AI system which was based on alien technology so there's a few AI's at play scanning the planet.

I too would like to have more info regarding this- have never felt anything so malevolent and alien......

Interdimensional can be ET's if they are from another dimension......
Old 01-17-2010, 09:35 AM   #33
Panta rhei
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
It's a surveillance system that can spy on yout thoughts etc; it's based hyperdimensionally and is supposedly an Annunaki invention.

We are supposed to have our own AI system which was based on alien technology so there's a few AI's at play scanning the planet.

I too would like to have more info regarding this- have never felt anything so malevolent and alien......

Interdimensional can be ET's if they are from another dimension......
I'm sad you guys are thinking this could be automatically malevolent...
I have experienced this process for more than 10 years now
(you can call it 'light body process' or 'Kundalini-experience', whatever your perspective is)
and I know that people who are really willing to go through this process have nothing,
absolutely nothing to fear.

On the contrary.... they will encounter their own spirit guides.

It's your choice if you want to go into this mental AI drama which is very much
fear based or if you chose otherwise. Your choice.

Last edited by Panta rhei; 01-17-2010 at 09:43 AM.
Panta rhei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 11:05 AM   #34
Artemis
Avalon Senior Member

This wave has nothing to do with the Kundalini process.... and it is not benevolent... I had gone through and completed my process years before I got aware about this... I should say... just because of the kundalini I got aware and could protect me against this wave.... if anyone thinks is just all light and love and invite everything.... you can get in problems... it is not just la la land out here....in this reality....

but you have to experience it for to see the seriousness in this.... and it is nothing in the kundalini experience that has anything to do with this black wave..... which is outside of yourself... which is so big you can see it stretching miles away on each side... its not as fast as a car.... more like a bicycle.. so when you see it you pull up intent, attention and by thought keep it away from you.... and for to help your intent you can use your hand for directing the energy....

this wave is going around despite if you fear it or not.... I do not fear it... which I think help me to keep it away.... then fear is creating a energetic bubble thats start to block the heartchakra and if you let it growing it can block the heart completly... learn to master fear and you can use the energies more fully....
Artemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 11:22 AM   #35
Echo6
Avalon Senior Member

@ Eleni - I've been touched by the 'malevolent' off-world AI. Its the only one that really bothers me atm. I know of a couple of others who know about it also. We all have a strong aversion to speaking about it. Its not surprising that it isn't mentioned more.

Terrestrial AI can be rough, but it/they dont have the age and experience of the other.

End of august was an interesting time. I'd (almost completely) gone dark for 2-3 months beforehand, and came back up on (about) the 22nd/23rd of August.

@ R&D - Agreed, it is something that should be looked into more closely. Not an easy thing to do though, given the nature of the systems in place.

@ Chamber - It could be argued that the very fallablity (percieved or no) of AI, is in and of itself, a cause for concern.
Echo6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 11:25 AM   #36
Kra
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Artificial Intelligence Wave - it's no joke.

Quote:
I kept the lights on because interdimensional entities less likely to show up in glaring light.
It doesn't matter if you have the lights on or off
Kra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 04:22 PM   #37
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

AI Satellite surveillance system has nothing to do with kundalini etc; it exists outside of oneself and is an artificial construct- think of a really advanced earth based satellite system.....well this one is a bit different to say the least.......and once you tune in, you can get a sense of who is operating this system....

It's also something I don't think of on a regular basis nor am I frightened right now..... as I mentioned , I only experienced it as a result of speaking with someone in particular.

Kra, I have never seen entities in a well lit environment so even if that protection was false ( I also burned large white candles) it soothed my soul and added a comfort that was not there say if the lights were completely out.
Old 01-18-2010, 06:01 PM   #38
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Could somebody please supply or link me with more info about this 'kundalini' stuff.

I am really lost with this discussion but it all sounds so fascinating.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panta rhei View Post
I have experienced this process for more than 10 years now
(you can call it 'light body process' or 'Kundalini-experience'
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 06:06 PM   #39
dAkapacity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
Could somebody please supply or link me with more info about this 'kundalini' stuff.

I am really lost with this discussion but it all sounds so fascinating.

Thanks
If you want more info on Kundalini, check out this website:

www.kundalini-teacher.com

It's one of the best in world town

And this is Gopi Krishna. He shared his Kundalini experience with the world:

Pz, love and light,

xxdA.

Last edited by dAkapacity; 01-18-2010 at 06:15 PM.
dAkapacity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 06:10 PM   #40
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you very much dAkapacity

Will get to it, pronto!
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 09:42 PM   #41
Artemis
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a site that covers the basic about kundalini

Quote:
Table of Contents

Introduction 1
Kundalini 1
Bliss 2
Visions and Images 2
Awareness Of The Divine 2
All You Ever Wanted 3
Purity, Integration, and the Expansion of the Mind 3
Intuitional Knowledge 4
Mystical Powers 4
Love and Protection 4
Perils Of A Kundalini Awakening 5
Awakening the Kundalini 8
Natural Method 8
Artificial Method 10
Riding The Kundalini 11
Postlog 12
About the Author 13

Products Offered By Enlightened Enterprises 14
Awakening Mind 1 14
Awakening Mind 2 15

Introduction

For centuries stretching back into the dim corridors of time, asian religions have spoken of a mystical force called the kundalini. Knowledge of how to awaken the kundalini, what it does, and what to do after its awakening was a closely guarded secret among spiritual masters of the east. Those spiritual masters had very good reasons for keeping secret their knowledge of this power; it is very easy to hurt yourself very badly with this energy. This monograph records my understanding of the spiritual path based upon my life experiences with kundalini awakenings. This treatise has become necessary in general because of the increased interest in the kundalini and use of sound and light machines which are capable of awakening the kundalini. In specific, this treatise is necessary because of the Enlightenment light and sound session I have created and recorded in the manual Awakening Mind 1.

Kundalini

The kundalini is a powerful energy that eastern religions say lies coiled at the base of the spine in humans. The kundalini feels like a warm liquidy magnetic energy when it rises up the spine. Once awakened, you will find that the kundalini gradually rises and then slowly subsides within the spine, only to rise again later on. Each time it rises, it rises further up the spine and will continue rising and subsiding until it eventually reaches the brain. The whole process may take months to complete. There are a number of effects of the rising of this energy. All of these effects are available to those who have awakened the kundalini. Although you may have to ask for some of these qualities. It is for these effects that disciples have committed their lives to raising the kundalini energy over the ages.

http://www.awakening-mind-by-enlight...13/page/540603

Artemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 11:33 PM   #42
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Hmmm - This reminds Me of the Pulses the Animus have put out.

I felt My first pulse in 89. Many since - Now experienced mainly as Clicks - Whistles - Tones - And changing Visions.

Saw the first wave go right across Our Reality in front of Me. A line actually went through the Reality with it being slightly different on both sides of this Diagonal Line as It moved past Me and then out of My apartment...

They were supposed to be Incoming around 2010 - 2011. If this is so - They've arrived early. Hmmm - The Verdants have been busy. Interesting indeed...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 11:45 PM   #43
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercuriel View Post
Hmmm - This reminds Me of the Pulses the Animus have put out.

I felt My first pulse in 89. Many since - Now experienced mainly as Clicks - Whistles - Tones - And changing Visions.

Saw the first wave go right across Our Reality in front of Me. A line actually went through the Reality with it being slightly different on both sides of this Diagonal Line as It moved past Me and then out of My apartment...

They were supposed to be Incoming around 2010 - 2011. If this is so - They've arrived early. Hmmm - The Verdants have been busy. Interesting indeed...

Can you elaborate on this?
I was out to dinner with someone last night and she was also familiar with this wave as well.

Ravens and Doves and I have spoken via phone and the conclusion we have is that we experienced similar events- complete with a warp/distortion.

As I mentioned, I was not the only one to experience it when I did- other's also had the scanning and time warp.....
Old 01-19-2010, 12:07 AM   #44
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

I really loved the material in both the links people have given regarding kundalini awakening -- the delightful kundalini-teacher website and also the awakening-mind website. Hopefully that material makes it clear how the kundalini awakening is something just completely different from anything to do with the AI "wave".

I guess that one of the few connections is that with awakened kundalini you tend to become hyper-sensitive to when any kind of psychic energy is being used on you -- such as whenever somebody is thinking they want to repress you or oppress you in some way.

I feel the description on the awakening-mind website of what's involved in kundalini was very balanced and accurate. I happen to have known a number of individuals who were very much masters (or "mistresses") of kundalini energy. Yet over the years, some of them still on occasion fell deeply into the trap of what that essay calls "the fall". This refers to the fact that once the kundalini energy has been released, you can't afford to take a holiday from daily meditation or from accepting bliss in your life daily. (You have to kind of stay "high", so to speak. No other experience can match this "high".) Otherwise, you'll become confused and depressed, and it's a very rough ride regardless of what level of mastery you might have reached -- withdrawal symptoms, as the essay says. (Maybe that experience, of the consequences of withdrawing from opened kundalini, is in some way similar to what the AI "wave" can make you feel?)

Also, a kundalini awakening is usually much more subtle and less dramatic these days than what Gopi Krishna describes in the video above. It should be remembered that up until less than a hundred years ago, if a person experienced a kundalini awakening even once, they were then regarded as a great guru. These days, I notice that kundalini awakenings are often so subtle they seem to be happening more on a 4D level -- though they still always start from below the person's feet, then kind of build up "steam" and move up the body, eventually flowing to the over-soul, which is about 15 cm above the head.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 12:53 AM   #45
Kra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Kra, I have never seen entities in a well lit environment so even if that protection was false ( I also burned large white candles) it soothed my soul and added a comfort that was not there say if the lights were completely out.
I understand... i had experienced almost the same thing. I didn't want to go out of body at that time but i felt like someone (something) was trying to force me... it was late in night i was trying to stay awake (for that reason) altough i was tired and after keeping my eyes closed for 2 minutes or so... my body fell asleep and i lost control of it (body possition didn't matter)... it was paralyzed (i am well aware of the process) and my mind was awake (as it usualy goes). And then i would "fight" to get out of that state and wake up and regain control of my physical body... and then again i closed my eyes for 2 minutes and it was enough. It happened like that for two hours or so. I... like you... kept the lights on but in that state when i was "not yet out of body" i saw a shadow of some sort (spherical vision) right next to me (it was not the first time). I don't know what that shadow was or what did he want and why it was next to me but i knew it had something to do with my forced out of body experience. It didn't even had a form i can't describe it... you probably understand what i'm saying. AstralWalker (Pane Andov) described something similar in his book "Extraordinary Powers in Humans"... when he was astral projecting such shadows attacked him. This is not the only reason for which i said keeping the lights on makes no difference but what you said is also true.

Last edited by Kra; 01-19-2010 at 01:11 PM.
Kra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 01:47 AM   #46
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Artificial Intelligence Wave - it's no joke.

Quote:
Can you elaborate on this ?
On which aspect(s) of these Experiences would You like Me to elaborate ?

Old 01-19-2010, 06:43 PM   #47
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercuriel View Post
On which aspect(s) of these Experiences would You like Me to elaborate ?

Can you tell your story in full regarding how you discovered the AI system.
A friend of ours went to a psychic institute years ago in Sweden and was placed under a pyramid- he then levitated and came to have an experience he described which was terrifying to him of an all seeing eye. I'm not sure if that relates to the AI system or not though.
Old 01-24-2010, 10:30 AM   #48
Panta rhei
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraineeHuman View Post
Hopefully that material makes it clear how the kundalini awakening is something just completely different from anything to do with the AI "wave". I guess that one of the few connections is that with awakened kundalini you tend to become hyper-sensitive to when any kind of psychic energy is being used on you -- such as whenever somebody is thinking they want to repress you or oppress you in some way.
I completely agree, the kundalini awakening is something completely different from anything to do with this AI "wave" . Yes with open kundalini you become hyper sentitive that is so true and you tend to interpret any disturbances as malevolent. Whenever you encounter someone else who thinks malevolent about you, you feel this! Not easy to deal with this and not easy to recognize this as your own responsibility, a mirror on your way so to speak.

Quote:
I feel the description on the awakening-mind website of what's involved in kundalini was very balanced and accurate. I happen to have known a number of individuals who were very much masters (or "mistresses") of kundalini energy. Yet over the years, some of them still on occasion fell deeply into the trap of what that essay calls "the fall". This refers to the fact that once the kundalini energy has been released, you can't afford to take a holiday from daily meditation or from accepting bliss in your life daily.

Quote:
(You have to kind of stay "high", so to speak. No other experience can match this "high".) Otherwise, you'll become confused and depressed, and it's a very rough ride regardless of what level of mastery you might have reached -- withdrawal symptoms, as the essay says. (Maybe that experience, of the consequences of withdrawing from opened kundalini, is in some way similar to what the AI "wave" can make you feel?)
Yes I know exactly what you mean by this, probably I took too much of a holiday from daily meditation and what you are referring to else I'm sure that most of those negative symptoms come from our own responsibilities that we have to deal with and not with an 'AI wave'.

Also, a kundalini awakening is usually much more subtle and less dramatic these days than what Gopi Krishna describes in the video above. It should be remembered that up until less than a hundred years ago, if a person experienced a kundalini awakening even once, they were then regarded as a great guru. These days, I notice that kundalini awakenings are often so subtle they seem to be happening more on a 4D level -- though they still always start from below the person's feet, then kind of build up "steam" and move up the body, eventually flowing to the over-soul, which is about 15 cm above the head.
Kundalini awakenings must not be subtle it can be very intense, but I understand what you mean that a hundred years ago persons were regarded as a guru. Today there are a lot of persons who experience this all over the world, persons like you and me who are not regarded as gurus, it's a global phenomenon. And that's a good thing of course

And to some of us it's not subtle, it's very intense.

Sorry for my bad English, I give my best

Last edited by Panta rhei; 01-24-2010 at 11:02 AM.
Panta rhei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 09:27 AM   #49
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I was out to dinner with someone last night and she was also familiar with this wave as well.

Ravens and Doves and I have spoken via phone and the conclusion we have is that we experienced similar events- complete with a warp/distortion.

As I mentioned, I was not the only one to experience it when I did- other's also had the scanning and time warp.....

Elene and I agreed that UFO and/or consciousness conferences are magnets for all manner of phenomenon and surveillance from both the humanity-friendly and humanity-hostile agendas. For instance, I wanted to go to the Camelot LA Awake and Aware shin-dig very much, but it seems like there was an invisible wall keeping me from getting close to Burbank. I got in three minor car accidents (I'm a good driver) within two miles of the event and felt disoriented. Elene had her recent encounter with the IA probe the next day in the same area.

Kundalini is not the AI wave at all. K awakening makes a person more aware of it. It might take years, but ultimately kundalini heals and reveals. The changes can happen in a very short time, also.

Artemis, dKapacity, TraineeHuman, Majorion (Major Ion? Maj. Orion? ;-) ), Kra, Echo6, Mutruthseeker... the Avelonite with the walking lion avatar... and others who posted on this thread have warmed my heart deeply. Your suggestions, questions and overall vibes ring trusted and true. These days have been rough for me. I'm not suicidal, but I'm well trained in the crude, street art of gradual self-destruction. Kundalini energy is what I need again and I'm now working on getting into a place where I can be at peace with myself, help others, let others help me... and get this new, strange experience in perspective.

I'd like to add that seeing that photo of the Looking Glass mercury gas coil triggered something in me last November. In a few days I was "hearing voices" and felt the electricity change in the atmosphere. Like I posted earlier, I landed, willingly, in the county psych observation basket. I had no idea what lay ahead.

Yes, I did black out completely, but it was an hour or so after I (and others) felt the AI. In blackout the entities appeared... not grays, but large and humanoid. They weren't threatening, but were neutral and scooted the IA away. The strangest, vacuum-like sound occurred at the start of the blackness. After the event, I found myself staggering at the other side of the ward.... the spacial/dimensional warping was very disorienting.

For hours afterwards I had visions of nations preparing for a horrible war. Before I lived in the house that's in my photo album, I lived in a much bigger place that was the estate of Lord White (UK) and I felt that the Crown wanted her colonies back... just to see the Union Jack fly in the California sun before the earth changes shape. I was just road kill under the boots of the red-coats. Two months later (a couple weeks ago), I'm home and I watch the Camelot clip, "The Anglo-Saxon Mission." OH MY GOD.

There were other visions. I've never sensed a threat from England. I believe I just tapped into a psychically projected agenda... an invisible posturing that's as powerful as an atomic bomb, but in another time-line.

When I was a child, I saw a photograph of Elizabeth Windsor and felt that I would meet her some day. About 20 years later I did (with a handful of others... all in an awkward five minutes of silence). Prince Philip gives me the willies, but I can't wrap my mind around the queen in the same light. I don't know the details of all the who's-who's and what's-what's of the Masonic/Illuminatic web, but I have a strong feeling that whoever uses looking-glass technology becomes a part of a multi-dimensional, double time-line hall of mirrors (lacking a better term) that leaves a deep imprint. This hall of mirrors may well be traversed by the AI wave as an inter-dimensional highway interchange (?).

I better hit the hey stack.

No nightmares for me, this evening, please.

In Peace,

Paul
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 10:23 AM   #50
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Artificial Intelligence Wave - it's no joke.

Quote:
Can you elaborate on this ?
Well - In 89 - I was sitting in My living room and I saw a Wave like a Line Move across the whole room from top to bottom - On a 45 with the bottom edge leading the 45 and it moving across My vision from right to left, then out of it. There was even a color perception difference after It.

I thought it was part of the Harmonic Convergence as this Effect had the result afterwards of making colors more vivid it seemed. It felt very Alien to Me though in that it didn't seem natural at the time. That said - I have "changed" a great deal since then so that may have been the reason. I didn't think more than that though about if afterwards until I came across some Information that correlated with another Research Strain I'd been on for awhile - That of the AI Terraflop and Petaflop Mainframes that are under Denver International Airport.

I'd learned that in 89 - Apparently - They (The Animus that is) had probed or received Information from this crude AI to the effect that We were here or that there was Life here on Earth. Evidently - The Animus had been unawares previously...

Now - Since 89 I have experienced many Pulses or Effects similar but different at the same time. That said - On only 2 occasions including the One I've described above did It seem to have this Non-Human or Not Natural Component to It.

I'd also learned that the Animus would likely now be on It's way to Us and We had until 2010 - 2011'ish Timeframe until They arrived in this Quadrant of the Milky Way...

What is/are the Animus aside from the Psychological Inferences made by People such as Yung or Freud who only used them as descriptors of a construct already named ?

Apparently - A Cyborg Race much like the Borg or so I am led to believe by My Information. Now please understand - There are many events that would have to occur for Them to even arrive here in this Timeline/Reality and I My intention is not to push a Fear-based Message here. In fact quite the opposite. I think that the best way to put it is that Efforts are being made above this Level Of Manifestation so as to prevent and or divert It.

Divert meaning that They would always arrive at an alt. timeline where We were never here or evolved to be here. That way - Or so I'm told - They'd arrive and no one would be home so to speak.

Hmmm eh ? We All get what We focus on - Ironically at times...