Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-22-2010, 09:52 PM   #51
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Another weird cloud!!!

Mainstrem news now!!

THIS mysterious cloud halo has been spotted over Mexico — sparking fears of an Independence Day style alien attack.

The astonishing ring was spotted over the central American state and video of it was posted on the internet — prompting speculation its cause was extra-terrestrial.

It is the SECOND time such an amazing sighting has been seen — after The Sun revealed one was recorded in skies over Moscow last October.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz0gIoKx93z

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz0gIuRgEYd

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 11:44 AM   #52
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Pedro...many thanks

This ones wierd...this reminded me of the 'tether incident' ...all those ships rushing to the storms!!

viking
Old 03-06-2010, 09:58 PM   #53
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Love to know what they are!!!

viking
Old 03-07-2010, 12:30 AM   #54
onawah
Avalon Senior Member

Please see the post on Project Avalon re Part 3 of Richard Hoagland's take on the blue spiral over Norway. He has info on this cloud phenomena.
onawah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 09:37 AM   #55
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
THIS mysterious cloud halo has been spotted over Mexico — ...
Hi viking, That type of cloud formation has been called sylphs on Ken Adachi's site http://www.educate-yourself.org/cn/s...ailindex.shtml Not sure if you have heard of them that way. Seems similar anyway. There are a lot of videos and photos there, like this one. "Sylph movies and pics" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ymb8_JZ7-l8

There are some beautifully strange clouds on this thread. The circle ones hmm, very peculiar. Here are a few of my own weird cloud pics - this was quite the morning in March 2008, so strange that I stopped the car on my way to work, grabbed a disposable camera. I posted them on the Henry Deacon thread when this forum began. (My photos were removed, then the whole thread was removed by Deacon's request. I didn't get back to re-posting.)

no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 10:07 AM   #56
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The circle ones hmm, very peculiar
Thanks for that Caste ... great pictures...I suppose many can be explained, but the ones I am really curious about are the circular ones...I cannot see how they can be natural formation...if you can imagine a large invisible body entering our atmosphere where there is cloud cover the effect would be exactly what you see in some of these pictures...the space it entered would be taken up with the body and you would see an image of this within the cloud...

So in other words if you were invisible and you walked through some steam you would see your image wouldn't you??

So what are they???

viking
Old 03-09-2010, 10:51 AM   #57
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

viking - Did Europe have a storm, at about the time of the "Unglaublicher Kreis auf Europa Wetterkarte - UFO Ansammlung?" meteorological video 28-02-2010 ? That kind of symmetry isn't really natural imo, looks like a target area, or really big craft, or something else anyway.

I'm not sure what you mean about the invisible steam ... if one was invisible, the steam would ... what?... part with a path? What I've noticed in, say, nature, is evidence of a "thing" is by what happens around it, e.g. can't see/ not aware of the bird, but first will notice snow falling from a tree (no wind), then notice the bird. If you're talking about cloaking technology, I haven't thought too much about it, except for the invisibility paint I heard about from the 40's. If the "thing" is there, just invisible, it would affect its locale/ environment ... seems so to me anyway.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 10:54 AM   #58
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Another weird cloud!!!

How about clouds with drawings?
SWIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 11:26 AM   #59
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post

I'm not sure what you mean about the invisible steam ... if one was invisible, the steam would ... what?... part with a path?
Hey Caste have you ever seen the film 'The Invisible Man' ? When he was walking through the rain you could see him...yes? If you are invisible but still with body the rain will bounce off you and create an image!!

Same thing with clouds ... they are molecules of water so if you enter the space of a cloud you are in effect moving the clouds out of your space thus creating an image of the 'body' ... I think I explained it right!!

Anyway my brain hurts now...

viking