Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 02-01-2010, 10:10 PM   #26
gibonos
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: the alien agendas plague is on the way

So I have to take care of mine, than
gibonos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 10:12 PM   #27
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kra View Post
To visit paris ?

Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 12:59 AM   #28
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

tisc. tisc.
debunk,,,discredit and take the thread so far off topic no one will remember what it was about.....

this is what they do...............
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 01:40 AM   #29
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetotelltheworld View Post
tisc. tisc.
debunk,,,discredit and take the thread so far off topic no one will remember what it was about.....

timetotelltheworld if its going to happen the way you say it will then i say bring it on I`m ready to stand and fight if need be and not afraid to die doing so those that want to run can do so
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 02:12 AM   #30
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Hello TTTTW. I have read your story (some months ago) and many of your posts before. I respect a lot what you are doing. I also understand your point of view because I have one similar and relate to what you are saying.

I know by the title of your thread you make a direct link with alien intervention on Earth with the many "plagues" brought by the dark forces at work in our world. I think it is a valuable point of view and certainly one not to take with ridicule.

What I see thought is a misunderstanding and a lack of respect. Do not bother dear and keep your good work, there are many silent people who are interested in your pov.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 02:14 AM   #31
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Did Aliens cause the black death in the middle ages as well? What about the plague in egypt?
Replace 'Alien' with black ops or sorcerers.

Either way... there is nothing to worry about. We might just have to try again is all.

Quote:
tisc. tisc.

Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 02:25 AM   #32
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 02-02-2010 at 02:50 AM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 02:59 AM   #33
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Guess who died on that cross wasn't Christ guess who
Judas, Christ went to France with Mary Magnolin and they're son.

Gotta another little tidbit for you
guess who JC s real parents were
one was roman and one ruled egypt any ideas who or why this deception was done.

His name was Harrod and he would have killed they're son so they hid him somewhere poor with guess who Mary and Joseph.
You remind me of a certain other poster that got banned not long ago.

To be fair, the whole concept of a god is more alien to me than any alien out there.

Last edited by Humble Janitor; 02-02-2010 at 04:45 AM.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 04:02 AM   #34
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

I tried to think of a suitable place to move this thread too, but unfortunately I cant find one on this forum any better (conspiracy research) and my moderating tools dont allow me to move it to other forums.

Its information.

Even if its all made up its there to be evaluated and discarded.

If you think a boy has cried wolf enough, stop listening to the boy who cries it. (Ignore feature in user control panel)

If you think these posts have value - then that's great too.

Don't think the moderators will work it out for you. We tolerate it at the moment because its within the guidelines of the forum and we appreciate the work Kevin has done to conform to them.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 07:19 AM   #35
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
Did Aliens cause the black death in the middle ages as well? What about the plague in egypt?
I remember reading something about foul-smelling mists prior to the black death
Great search terms: aliens black death
Wow, almost verbatim your question.
http://www.cosmicchannelings.com/blo...eases-today/96

Quote:
Did Aliens Create The "Black Death And Other Diseases During Middle Ages? (Are They Still Creating Diseases Today?)
Quote:

QUESTION:Some questions from J.M., Paramus, New Jersey. I’ll read his statement, and the questions, then we’ll go back to any that Awareness requests. “In medieval times, there was a common superstition that armies of demons and angels descend from the skies to spread plagues among mankind. Also, in the book The Gods of Eden, William Bramley asserts that plagues like the Black Death, which devastated the population of Europe, were caused by aliens.

A great many people throughout Europe and other plague-stricken regions of the world were reporting that outbreaks of the plague were caused by foul-smelling “mists” and bright lights were reported far more frequently and in many more locations than were rodent infestations. The plague years were, in fact, a period of heavy UFO activity. Reports of identical disease-inducing mists from the Plague years strongly suggests that the Black Death was caused by germ warfare and that strange flying objects were doing more than just spreading disease: they were also apparently spraying chemical or biological defoliants from the air, killing trees and destroying the fertility of the land.

A second phenomenon was sometimes reported: the appearance of frightening human-like figures dressed in black. Those figures were often seen on the outskirts of a town or village and their presence would signal the outbreak of an epidemic almost immediately. It appears that the “scythes” may have been long instruments designed to spray poison or germ-laden gas. Strange men dressed in black, “demons’ and other terrifying figures were observed in other European communities.

The frightening creatures were often observed carrying long “brooms,” “scythes,” or “swords” that were used to “sweep” or “knock” on the doors of people’s homes. The inhabitants of those homes fell ill with plague afterwards. It is from these reports that people created the popular image of “Death” as a skeleton or demon carrying a scythe. In looking at this haunting image of death, we may, in fact, be staring into the face of the UFO.”

And his first question is: “Have the aliens really been bombarding the human race with deadly diseases?”
COSMIC AWARENESS:
This Awareness indicates that this is in the affirmative. This Awareness indicates that in modern times, it is using humans to create and to bombard the planet with germ warfare techniques that do the same thing, or are designed to do the same thing, namely to diminish the population of earth to that which they can more easily control.

WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE OF SPREADING DISEASES? (More on the Underground Deros as Demented Greys)
QUESTION:
Was the so-called “Black Death” in particular caused by aliens?
COSMIC AWARENESS:
This is in the affirmative. This Awareness indicates that what in Medieval times were termed demons, and what many of the Christian faith considered to be demons, are in fact what entities refer today to as extraterrestrial aliens. The Greys from Zeta Reticuli today are not precisely the same invaders as those of the Medieval times. The Medieval aliens were both Reptoid and also of the Grey community that now is underground and known as the Deros. The Deros underground are demented forms of Zeta Greys, which have been here for many thousands of years, living underground to avoid sunlight and to avoid communication with humans except on those occasions where they seek to make contact for one reason or another.

Last edited by Karen; 02-02-2010 at 07:24 AM.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 05:46 PM   #36
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

lol I'm certainly not surprised there is an article on aliens and the black plague somewhere.

We humans are capable of astonishing feats. Good or bad. And our creative power is underestimated greatly. This fact (our creative power) is what the ptw are trying to keep under wraps. And since they have been doing a pretty good job until lately it has been quite easy for them to blame white or black 'miracles' on 'outside' sources... after all, we are just animals they say... wherefore how could we create a plague or a ufo of some sort?

Yes... it must be aLIEns.

Last edited by Phtha; 02-02-2010 at 09:30 PM.
Old 02-03-2010, 02:50 AM   #37
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

except for one thing we did not create the UFOS

they dont want you to know they are here replaceing us

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utX5HvMO0PM

we were sold out and now theyre agenda is to get rid of us

and phil schneider was killed for telling the truth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGtjllq-SHg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
lol I'm certainly not surprised there is an article on aliens and the black plague somewhere.

We humans are capable of astonishing feats. Good or bad. And our creative power is underestimated greatly. This fact (our creative power) is what the ptw are trying to keep under wraps. And since they have been doing a pretty good job until lately it has been quite easy for them to blame white or black 'miracles' on 'outside' sources... after all, we are just animals they say... wherefore how could we create a plague or a ufo of some sort?

Yes... it must be aLIEns.
Old 02-03-2010, 04:05 AM   #38
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Have you researched Telsa? Or T Townsend Brown? How about the Vedas, and vimanas.
There is much evidence that we have created 'anti gravity' craft without outside help I'm afriad. Much evidence. Much more evidence to back up the 'human origin of UFO's' then the story you are telling.

Now that being said, I have no way of knowing if what you have experienced is true or not. Wherefore I don't even bother going there.
But I will say, if you are not BS'n everyone here, what you experience was black ops, and I'm sorry you went through what you did, but the wheels of fortune turn as they say.... There is much evidence that our lovely "government" does and has done all sorts of tests on humans. And who ever the shadow might be... is very very intelligent. We humans are very very intelligent. No aliens required. No batteries needed.

Also thoughts are things. So yes aliens do exist. We created them. We are creators... part of creation... we are that powerfull, but shh were not suppose to know... And we can probably manifest aliens too... and if enough people choose to believe your story... who knows maybe we can manifest that as well.
I choose not to. As I want peace, and that is what I manifest. Today, now, not tomorrow. If you want to manifest alien plagues and whatever else... its your choice, think about the generations after you though.

Quote:
except for one thing we did not create the UFOS

they dont want you to know they are here replaceing us

Last edited by Phtha; 02-03-2010 at 04:08 AM.
Old 02-03-2010, 04:11 AM   #39
Zenbuoy
Retired Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
I remember reading something about foul-smelling mists prior to the black death
Fresco of the Deeds of the Antichrist (c.1501) in Orvieto Cathedral.

Luca Signorelli

Check out the MEN IN BLACK...

Attached Images
File Type: jpg BlackDeathOrvietoPainting.jpg (11.2 KB, 6 views)
Zenbuoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 08:15 AM   #40
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Did we lose an ancient Human vs Reptilian war? Are we Prisoners of War on a Prison Planet administered by a Reptilian Theocracy? Could the 7 Last Plagues in the book of Revelation be part of a Reptilian Script to purify the Earth in some sick way? (get it? ) Take a very big picture view of everything we discuss. Think Galactically. Act Globally. The Human Race is a mess...but I keep thinking that the ultimate rulers of us all are even more of a mess. Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely. It probably drives one mad as well. Until the Solar System Governance thing gets worked out...and Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom is the Law of the Solar System...be afraid...be Very Afraid. Actually...just take a pill...and chill. By the way...I like being exposed to a wide variety of information...including total BS...because how does one really know what's true and what's false? One has to consider all of the possibilities before coming to a conclusion. I'm not sure exactly where TTW is coming from...but he deserves to be heard.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-03-2010 at 08:28 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 01:24 PM   #41
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
...I'm not sure exactly where TTW is coming from...but he deserves to be heard...
Indeed. And if his own first hand experiences are true, which I beleive are, then he has more first hand experience with alien intervention than any of us here. So, we got to be careful before turning him into ridicule because he keeps bringing up what he calls "plagues" from the alien agenda. He is not spreading fear, there is a difference between spreading fear, like the "2012" hollywood movie and informing the public of what he considers secrets acts of population control over the mass by a group of rogue aliens.

And if he is right... He wouldn't be the first one to experience alien intervention on earth and come out publicly to tell his story. In fact, they are hundreds, if not thousands of TTTTW out there. Read "Allies of Humanity", especially book two... Just to mention this one. And after all, we are at project Avalon forum, the exact place to post this kind of topics...

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 01:35 PM   #42
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
..I like being exposed to a wide variety of information...including total BS...because how does one really know what's true and what's false? One has to consider all of the possibilities before coming to a conclusion. I'm not sure exactly where TTW is coming from...but he deserves to be heard.

Namaste
By asking questions and researching outside and inside. From my perspective if there is logic, scientific foundations (not necessarily main stream), love, egalitarism (meaning none or this archangels, lords, kings etc BS), respect for healthy boundaries, and other reasonable and uplifting principles; there is normally something one can take and apply on the inside and embody to expand ones cognition

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 01:35 PM   #43
Perplex
Avalon Senior Member

"Guess who died on that cross wasn't Christ guess who
Judas, Christ went to France with Mary Magnolin and they're son."

Newsflash for ya , timetotell . France began it's existence in 843 , so beloved Jesus must have been about 900 years old when he went to France with Mary
Perplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 03:42 PM   #44
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Oops.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 05:58 PM   #45
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

And this source is credible, because you want to hear a lie!!!give me brake I can look up on the net to find a news site that reports this. Just like the telegraaf
in the netherlands they reported as well that it is over, but if you realiy belief the main stream media fairytales. Go head !!!!

If it does not recombine natural by design then they the PTB will make it spread by any means necessary.

Last edited by mu2143; 02-06-2010 at 06:03 PM.
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 05:25 AM   #46
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Has anyone else heard the story about the farmer's family who was healthy in the midst of a flue epidemic? The doctor who was treating the local farmers reported this and the farmer and his family were healthy because they placed sliced raw onions in the home to absorb the negative bacteria and viruses from the air.

I heard this on another thread and someone else posted that it worked well in a sickroom. He said the onion turned black and mushy in one day. Remind me to never eat a day-old onion again :-)
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 02:24 PM   #47
Myplanet2
In The Mists

The Centers for Disease Control seem to be saying it's ok to use our onions for cooking.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id...tionid=3510210
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 08:03 PM   #48
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, if one follows the money it leads back to the boardrooms of pharmaceutical companies, thus take everything with a grain of salt, even the so-called culled statistics.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:05 PM   #49
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Perhaps there is a spiritual truth behind the quantum physics discovery that, in layman's language, the event changes as it is viewed. Got that from "What the Bleep, Down the Rabbit Hole!"

best,
Gnosis
Old 02-07-2010, 11:59 PM   #50
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

ya no one is telling the truth

they lie cheat steal con manipulate and create kaos everywhere they go....

but down here as well as in the heavans you reep what you sow and i know f

for a fact the one thing that scares these little buggers the most "these alien

angelic monsters"

is one called Yahweh and they gave up the fact that ole Yahweh is here to

reclaim what is his and get rid of them once and for all.

The big question is when he will get rid of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
The Centers for Disease Control seem to be saying it's ok to use our onions for cooking.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id...tionid=3510210