Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-04-2010, 11:31 PM   #51
JoshERTW
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Will 2-11 be the next 911

The last HPH Webbot report I read mentioned something about Canada and Feb. as being a time where something might happen. It read like it would be some sort of disease outbreak. This is just pure speculation but I have four guesses as to what might happen during the Olympics and around 11-02, if anything.

1) US uses the distraction of the Olympics to do some sort of large operation in Yemen (as that seems to be the next target). I feel this is the most likely of the three scenarios, as they tried to make a big play in Georgia back in the 2008 Olympics. The Ruskies found and captured numerous CIA operatives during this 8 day conflict (have heard this in a number of places, most recently from David Wilcock's blog, but I remember reading about it on informationclearinghouse back when it happened). It was pretty obvious to me at least that the call to go for it was made because the eyes of the world were averted.

2) A massive international gathering is one hell of a vector for anyone who wants to usher in another round of global pandemic. I think this is a very close second, and as I live in Canada, I'm pounding the Vitamin D right now.

3) These next two are about 1% likelyhood or less. Not counting the maybe 10% chance that anything will happen at all. Still, for the sake of thoroughness, and again in order of likelyhood as I percieve it, possibility number three is the much touted "False Flag UFO Light Show" care of our friends at Project Blue beam. Like a said, I'll believe it when I see it haha.

4) Sort of in the same vein, and about as far fetched as #3, but Earthquake weapons. A while back there was some bizarre seismic activity in the NW US and B.C. / Alberta areas. Some landslides were recorded and an audible vibration and shaking was reported in a pretty sizeable area. Perhaps preparation for a HAARP (or similar weapon) induced earthquake - setting up the house of cards so to speak. Official explaination was testing of military aircraft BTW, but none were seen.

Anyhow thats my two cents. All of this comes from things I've read over the last few months, stored in mental memory, sorry for not providing links. I'm kind of lazy that way. Hope the tone of my writing helps prevent me being labelled as fear mongering, this is my first post here and I'm a little gun shy . Keep up the good work everyone.

Cheers, J
JoshERTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 11:37 PM   #52
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANCHILD View Post
Hi, Here is some food for thought, lets say I never had this prophetic
Dream.
err No. You made a point of stating it and then followed up with "it's starting now." Which was ill conceived because you then changed your story to chem trails without an apolls for undue concern caused.

Quote:
If something happens on 2-11 ....They will go in Iran
Irans national day isn't going to be anything more than Ahmedinnersbad gobbing off on a balcony. Look at the political and economic implications of all sides. NOT both but all.

Quote:
all are troops will be out of this country, and guess who comes in The new world Orders troops,,,,the UN peace keeps will be here. I see them every day gathered at starbucks.I am a stanger in my
own country.
Yer of cause they are. Wounder why we don't hear of THOUSANDS of Brit / Euro troops being posted in America. Jesus H man...get a grip. You think we wouldn't know about troops moving into the US? FFS.

Quote:
Just listen to David Icke ,Jordan Maxwell,And alex Jones these people don`t care who they kill...Its in your food in the water and in the air If you think nothings going to happen.keep drinking their coolaid That`s what they want ..People please Wake Up !!!!!!
The gospel according to??? Look mate. Ever thought that 100% of the stuff ain't true? Cognatitive deductibility is a key word here where as jumping to conclusions is not.

It is my observation, from previous posts, that you have a propensity for drama and sensationalism. Please remember there are vulnerable younger people that may be disproportionately concerned…. Or just plain ol common sense folk with an ability to clarify your genuine motives.

Last edited by SteveX; 02-04-2010 at 11:45 PM.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 11:41 PM   #53
MANCHILD
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,
Things to look out for.I call them signs of things to come.

Stock market loses....268 points... in one day

Bankers know whats coming,,,,could we have a black friday

only time will tell, But we`ll know tomorow...
MANCHILD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 12:19 AM   #54
5thElement
Avalon Senior Member

"There

are allot of good people in this country." Joe2288

I would add - there are alot of good people in this world

We need to remember - they want us to fight

It is hard work for all of us to overcome years/decades/generations of cultural and national identities and see the value in EVERYONE

Still working on it myself - this is reminder to me to let go of the fear response.

El

PS - we have pollution warnings here in the winter sometimes - it happens
5thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 12:35 AM   #55
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Will 2-11 be the next 911

joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 12:40 AM   #56
MANCHILD
Avalon Senior Member

HI,
stevex ,,This is for you,To answer your question about FEAR
Fear is a good thing,It helps us grow and ask questions,
Or we could be like the frog in the pot of water that slowly
heats up until its dead,

I wish I never had this prophetic dream,But I know me and my past
record,I have been right about 99 % of the time,I wish I never seen
911,But I did,I can`t help but to tell the truth,

about younger people being here,This is project Camelot.
These topic`s are all about aliens UFO`S and undergroud bases
2012.solar x flares ext,ext, Thats fear...But we learn and grow
from it and it makes us stronger.

If fear was a bad thing,Iam sure our creator would of not given it to us

Iam sure that about 3000 people in the twin towers wish that someone
would of gave them a warning not to go to work that day...

But you would of said that fear mongering...

Fear is something we need to except.. And than find peace in our
inter soul.You don`t what what fear is,but if you can spend one
day in my prophetic dreams ,then you would know the meanimg of fear.

I chose to use my gift to help others understand the things that are coming
out of love,My intentions are not to scare people,But to tell the truth
And the truth shall set us free,

Please forgive me if you think otherwise....I am only human
Old 02-05-2010, 02:30 AM   #57
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
HI, stevex ,,This is for you,To answer your question about FEAR
err EXCUSE ME...my question? I never said or asked such a thing. I might take exception to such inference. I might think your deferring my connotation of you being a sensationalist drama seeker.

Quote:
Fear is a good thing,It helps us grow and ask questions,
It does but idle ranting to perpetuate fear contrived by ill informed or, dare I say, negative agenda’s, clearly do not.

Quote:
I wish I never had this prophetic dream,But I know me and my past record, I have been right about 99 % of the time,I wish I never seen 911,But I did,I can`t help but to tell the truth,
yer and the (guestimated) 100 or so who've claimed the same thing. Oh! The humanity. The DRAMA. In this thread alone you have made 2 predictions, an abortive side step and a few unsubstantiated suggestions. Your score car is nil percent (0%) so far.

Quote:
about younger people being here,This is project Camelot. These topic`s are all about aliens UFO`S and undergroud bases 2012.solar x flares ext,ext, Thats fear...But we learn and grow from it and it makes us stronger.
Then some drama queen kicks in with doom and gloom and says "its happening now... how many more cities." Then back tracks with a chem trail story, to cover the pollution alert to an otherwise over reaction. Nice one.

Quote:
I am sure that about 3000 people in the twin towers wish that someone would of gave them a warning not to go to work that day...But you would of said that fear mongering...
If a recidervist drama seeker phoned the alert what would you expect? Liitle Bo peep or someone crying wolf?

Quote:
I chose to use my gift to help others understand the things that are coming out of love, My intentions are not to scare people, But to tell the truth And the truth shall set us free,
Considering your scorecard and previous activity around the net...you coulda fooled me. However, when Rick Hansen007 (007 ..really) of Linconwood IL posts sensationalist "plane morphing Jesus clouds" YouTube vids http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhWjzzqUdQY I think the underlining problem is clear.

Last edited by SteveX; 02-05-2010 at 03:22 AM.
Old 02-05-2010, 02:59 AM   #58
Slerbo
Avalon Senior Member

Time to look for another gig, Manchild?

No-one is buying your putrid koolaid, most people here are too calm and centred for your brash, incisive brand of fortune telling. You are just too far ahead of your time.

If you aren't being somehow paid to do this, I am really sorry for you suffering those nightmares. I really pity you for having to spend a second in one your own searing 'Profisees'. Let the big drama go man, you can master your subconconscious wanderings if you want.

Take a few weeks without the net and tv, and get some sun on your person ...eat good healthy food. If you have the net, you can also afford to eat fairly well.

Still want to scare the shyte out of us? Try ATS or GLP, lots of scope for sloppy fear mongering there. Someone will have BS flags all over your sorry bottom in seconds.
Slerbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 03:51 AM   #59
MANCHILD
Avalon Senior Member

STEVEX,,That sounds like a threat!!!!!!!Should I be worried
Old 02-05-2010, 04:16 AM   #60
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
STEVEX,,That sounds like a threat!!!!!!!Should I be worried
OK I'll bit. What drama are you trying to perpetuate now. Please define the threat you perceive.
Old 02-05-2010, 05:03 AM   #61
MANCHILD
Avalon Senior Member

Please check out this video about a terrorist attack....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETfRTSfcow4
Old 02-05-2010, 08:55 AM   #62
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainedobserver View Post
What statements would that have been?
Well just about all of it. Please go back and re-read the posts as it’s all been explained - 3optic also further elaborated – I also sent you a link which was relevant to your statements.
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 01:36 PM   #63
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Please check out this video about a terrorist attack....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETfRTSfcow4
By side stepping the question I asked... about your perception of receiving a personal threat to yourself from me. I can assume you have realised the absurdity of the statement you made.

From the quote above I see you are still selling the doom and gloom scenario. Shouldn't you have said.....

"Please check out this video about the LIKELY HOOD of a terrorist attack".

For some reason you omitted LIKELY HOOD but chose to use the word "A." Implying a spesific attack or known attack. Considering your propencity for the dramatic I doubt it's to do with semantics.

Anyways, I watched the 43 second clip of a 2 hour Intelligence Senate Select Committee hearing.

U.S. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence Chair Senator Diane Feinstein (D-CA) asks witnesses Director of National Intelligence Dennis C. Blair, FBI Director Robert S. Mueller, III, CIA Director Leon E. Panetta, DIA Director Lieutenant General Ronald L. Burgess, Jr., USA, and Acting Assistant Secretary of State for Intelligence and Research, Ambassador John R. Dinger what the likelihood of another terrorist attempted attack on the U.S. Homeland in the next 3 to 6 months; high or low? View the complete hearing here http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/id...

The specific question of the likely hood was answered with "attempted attack the priority is certain." The common man in the street could tell you that. After all terrorists will do what terrorist do.

Let us put your video clip to some perspective.

So your point is ?
Old 02-05-2010, 02:26 PM   #64
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi,
could we have a black friday

You've got to be kidding me...

This thread is shameful

time will tell??? tomorrow?????

Sigh...
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 02:31 PM   #65
Zenbuoy
Retired Avalon Member

Related and MainStream Approved

Ahmadinejad threatens western nations in face of Feb 11 protests

February 11 marks the anniversary of the 1979 Islamic Revolution in Iran, but Iran's president is now threatening the west that the 11th will mark a strike against 'global arrogance.

MORE

------

Iran opposition leaders call for protests

(CNN) -- Two top Iranian opposition leaders have called on supporters to protest on February 11, the anniversary of the 1979 Islamic Revolution, an opposition Web site reported.

MORE
Zenbuoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 04:37 PM   #66
nameless
Avalon Senior Member

just to clarify...so its ok to allow unsolicited fear mongering on this website? Brilliant, this place is a hypocritical mix of twisted priorities and pedantic imbicillities. Roll on death
nameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 05:19 PM   #67
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Perhaps Iran will win all the gold medals! Take all the pride from the US and Canada.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
Feb. 12th is the opening of the winter olympics in Vancouver

But i must say..

i hate these type of "warning warning danger danger "

Robbie the robot was lost in space for a reason...
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 05:20 PM   #68
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nameless View Post
just to clarify...so its ok to allow unsolicited fear mongering on this website? Brilliant, this place is a hypocritical mix of twisted priorities and pedantic imbicillities. Roll on death
This is one opinion.... not hard to see how one might look at it this way..

But if you are not afraid of such mongering than wut it is the damage...

Are humans not capable of such a capacity?
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 05:24 PM   #69
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
Are humans not capable of such a capacity?
i am capable of a lot....this does not make the spreading of negative action correct.

i was led to belive PA is a place that discourages this kind of thread...

am i wrong?
Old 02-05-2010, 05:31 PM   #70
3optic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Unfortunately too difficult to regulate.
3optic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 05:36 PM   #71
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

please excuse my demonstration of anger...

but i feel my complaints are falling on deaf ears..

Old 02-05-2010, 06:15 PM   #72
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi, Things to look out for.I call them signs of things to come. Stock market loses....268 points... in one day. Bankers know whats coming,,,,could we have a black friday.
Another scare mongering prophetic predictions, going down the toilet. I don't profess to know much about high finance but London’s FTSE100 was "business as usual".... Closing at just 1.53% down. This will hardly see brokers reaching for a revolver, ropes or quick trips off high buildings. The Dow Jones is down just over half a percent (0.56%) at mid day east coast. Less than 5 hours to closing. EDIT anyone can take a GUESS on known data.

The above and below quotes don't do you any favours.

Quote:
HI, Channel 2 CBS JUST BROKE IN AND SAID PEOPLE ARE GETTING SICK AND CAN NOT BREATH,IS IT STARTING TO HAPPEN ALREADY THIS IS IN CHICAGO,I WONDER HOW MANY CITYS WILL BE HIT
This UFO vid, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhWjzzqUdQY along with the comments (UFO images over Chicago Il SHAPE SHIFTING,face of Jesus,taken 4-27-2009....3:17 pm), you posted elsewhere is damming evidence to stability beyond rhetoric.

I am mildly curious as to what makes you tick.

Last edited by SteveX; 02-05-2010 at 08:57 PM.
Old 02-05-2010, 06:30 PM   #73
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Celine

You have a PM
Old 02-05-2010, 06:57 PM   #74
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Exclamation Re: Will 2-11 be the next 911

Quote:
just to clarify...so its ok to allow unsolicited fear mongering on this website?
No, it is not.

Just to clarify the position of Project Avalon, excessive use of over the top attention grabbing formats such as ALL CAPS,
large text, alarmist and panicky URGENT headlines are not desired and may be edited by moderators to remove such.

Many new and some older members appear to need to reread Avalons mission. All members are expected to contribute to the positive
energy and attitude of the forum. While healthy debate is a traditional and integral part of all critical inquiry, members are expected to be open-minded, committed to learning, and responsive to well-intentioned feedback.
Posting a headline of a major quake like "6.2 quake in lala land today" in the NEWS forum is of course acceptable. However "IRAN READY TO NUKE US NEXT TUESDAY!!! BEWARE!!" is ridiculous and totally out of alignment with our purpose.
Project Avalons staff are currently working on this and other problems and developing viable solutions that will be implemented in the near future, fear mongering or negative threads will be a thing of the past at Avalon.
Life grows, so must we.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Project Avalon
Project Avalon was created in direct response to the demanding needs of current times and current events.

Our goals:

• To provide important information and resources to enable individuals and communities to function optimally in what may be troubled times ahead.

• To support aware individuals in networking and forming groups as they wish.

Our philosophy:

• As stated by George Green in the Project Camelot interview Messages for the Ground Crew, there exist individuals and groups, all over the world, who have an important responsibility and role to play in the preservation of civilization regardless which scenarios may play out.

• These possible scenarios - which include planned financial collapse, war, and population reduction by covert means - can be prevented and changed by the united intention of many concerned individuals. Many of us are working to prepare and awaken others. We know that our efforts to create a new tomorrow will not be in vain. We acknowledge the Ground Crew all over the globe - including (we are confident) ethical and principled individuals within military and intelligence circles worldwide.

• We believe it's prudent to make contingency plans. This site is created to help you do that.
That said, at this time to anyone who wants to post fear mongering threads/posts i recommend GLP, they will welcome you there.

Last edited by GaiaLove; 02-05-2010 at 07:18 PM.
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 07:11 PM   #75
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Hello All..............

I would like to suggest that many on this thread go to

www.michaelsharp.org

Pls read the free e-books in pdf...........

They will give a very humorous & easy read on whom & what Humanity REALLY is & suppressed histories.

I completely feel this should have been sent everywhere instead of the Secret.....

Pls,Pls understand how beautiful ALL Humans are and that on many levels we are all connected.

Would you hit your own arm or leg???? Pls contemplate who & what all Humanity is REALLY.....

In much Light!

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote