Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-20-2010, 12:52 AM   #1
Pleiadian
Avalon Senior Member

Default Dan Burisch promises ...

With the Zurich conference having happened approx 7 months ago ...

Dan Burisch stated he had shared a subset of the Looking Glass schematics (some important information kept back so they couldn't build the actual Looking Glass), that could be used to build a free energy generation device, with a group that was tasked to produce a working model and this would be shared freely with the world ...

If this group didn't meet these objectives in a given time frame, then he (Dan) would share this information with the world ...

clock is still ticking ....

anyone remember this?

Last edited by Pleiadian; 02-20-2010 at 12:59 AM.
Pleiadian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 03:04 AM   #2
ellie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dan Burish promises ...

If he did make that statement I think he was pretty silly for doing so.

He being who he is and his understanding of the politics of tptb, he should be well aware that they would do everything in their power to stop him.

Having said that..............bring it on.
ellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 03:40 AM   #3
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

When are Dan Burisch's 15 min. going to be up? Dick Cheney is more credible than Burisch now.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 10:00 AM   #4
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Looking glass is what is called "time rip technology" and yes it creates complications

The mechanics that are well know to the fallen angels or service to self ETs, it consists in a mechanism by which they create unatural wormholes between universes or probabilities to either conect and start "ripping" the energy that does not belong to them, or to pick up patterns that later become decoded in a decoding machine

Every time it gets used it creates anomalies in the time-fabric of the universe, solar system etc. So virtually reality is being changed by "crashing" on it

And yes they have reasons to be worried about the future. In their official disclosure No. 1 the Guardian Alliance have said that the Dead Star reversed merkaba technologies that they are appliying to "harvest" this solar system will result in the implossion of their black hole, this system and the paralell universe in 2976. So, all those that think they will "ascend" automatically or are doing the 55 reversed merkaba will have a big surprise when their illussion of unnatural inmortal life gets thwarted by an explossion bigger than the Big Bang. Source and eternal life have a way of looking after itself. Those that take what is not theirs may get away with it for a while but, no one can escape the law of cause, effect and consequence and ALL will get the retribution of their actions. Yes! there is justice in creation

I will love to know Mr. Burish comments on this

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 05:52 PM   #5
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

dan burisch the ballon that just wont pop.. i vaguley remember this nonsense in among all the other dross..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 06:59 PM   #6
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
dan burisch the ballon that just wont pop.. i vaguley remember this nonsense in among all the other dross..

Sorry to disappoint you . But the looking glass is real . There are just too many references by different people including James Casbolt , William Cooper , The Watcher , Deacon , etc . This doesn't means that I buy all of what Dan Burish say .
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 08:43 PM   #7
oxiigen
Avalon Senior Member

I dunno what you expect, but this might be this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4Q3Klq5dxM
oxiigen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 09:03 PM   #8
Seafury
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxiigen View Post
I dunno what you expect, but this might be this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4Q3Klq5dxM
I'm pretty sure Orbo has nothing to do with Dan Burisch, although I have been following Steorn quite closely.

There's no reason to follow Dan Burisch unless you're interested in seeing him brag about getting a Swine Flu vaccine.
Seafury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 09:17 PM   #9
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I agree that the looking glass is real. I also do not deny that the guy worked for the PTB. However, I think his job was not a scientist. Instead it was a professional story teller. I would be willing to bet that Dan did not even know what part of the story was true and what was not.
Old 02-20-2010, 11:15 PM   #10
tintagelcave
Avalon Senior Member

Hi there, haven't you guys and girls seen the videos with Dan Burish on the Project Camelot website? He's certainly scientifically trained and was at one particular phase in his career invited to work on a DNA construction job, to merge humans and et's. He refused politely, but felt disgusted, while deep underground. He's obviously been witness or involved in top secret activities and that made quite an impact on him, at least that's how I perceive his behaviour in those interviews. He's showing integrity to me.
Why judging someone, when the only thing happening is, not being met in your expectations? Please stop hanging on to what others say and start saving the world in your own way?
tintagelcave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 11:23 PM   #11
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tintagelcave View Post
Why judging someone, when the only thing happening is, not being met in your expectations? Please stop hanging on to what others say and start saving the world in your own way?
Really well put Tint'

Perhaps most are more mouth than capability? It takes a lot to actually make a stand and be heard, even on the chance you are flamed as a disinfo agent, a liar and many other "illumined" tags used to describe people who put their necks out.

Far easier to ridicule and find fault than to actually be the answer eh?

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 11:23 PM   #12
Seafury
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
On the flip side. When condoning someone, investigate all of their material, not just the 2-3 yr old videos on PC.
Old 02-21-2010, 01:27 AM   #13
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

You guys are coming in on this late in the game. Go take a look at his rantings on his web site and then come back here and tell me I am judging him unfairly. Do more research before you jump to conclusions.
Old 02-21-2010, 02:49 AM   #14
Seafury
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
You guys are coming in on this late in the game. Go take a look at his rantings on his web site and then come back here and tell me I am judging him unfairly. Do more research before you jump to conclusions.
agreed
Old 02-21-2010, 09:17 AM   #15
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi there, haven't you guys and girls seen the videos with Dan Burish on the Project Camelot website? He's certainly scientifically trained and was at one particular phase in his career invited to work on a DNA construction job, to merge humans and et's. He refused politely, but felt disgusted, while deep underground. He's obviously been witness or involved in top secret activities and that made quite an impact on him, at least that's how I perceive his behaviour in those interviews. He's showing integrity to me.

A lot people say that he was employed by a security firm and so they dismiss him cheaply . However if they expect that his employment record show that he was employed by MJ12 , the knockers are going to be disappointed because no secret organization would ever admit to anything ...
So the security company is actually the perfect cover for MJ12 ..
That's how the real world works with ficticious companies that act as a cover. People should educate themselves on this issue by watching the 3 movie { the Bourne identity ,supremacy , Ultimatum with actor Matt Damon }.
Regarding his qualifications , the knockers should know that the secret services can fabricate university degrees and can make them disappear from records . People can also be tutored in secret places and given PHD qualifications . People should look no further than your glorious leader OH Banana , his qualifications and his birth certificate .....
I was at the conference in Zurich in July and at Dan Burish's workshop .He admitted that the controllers paid for his trip there and alluded to this several times . People should watch the video of his workshop , it was a very professional performance . There is no doubt that he worked for MJ12 . But , as in a lot of other cases , he knows his version of the facts and not the whole picture . He might also have some facts not right . That's why people should do their own checking . Just because it is known that he is controlled through his wife I presume , it does not mean that all of what he says is BS . He could be part of a controlled " disclosure " project , that is , on the terms of the PTB ... Finally I must add that Dan is a biologist and he believes in vaccines and this fact alone turned off a lot of people from the other messages he was delivering and that is a mistake that made possible to throw out , to use an analogy , " both the baby and the bath water " .
i feel that the continuing saga of " bad blood " between Dan's clan and PC is a probable problem with women not getting along and ego trips .
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 12:06 PM   #16
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemyofNWO View Post
A lot people say that he was employed by a security firm and so they dismiss him cheaply . However if they expect that his employment record show that he was employed by MJ12 , the knockers are going to be disappointed because no secret organization would ever admit to anything ...
So the security company is actually the perfect cover for MJ12 ..
That's how the real world works with ficticious companies that act as a cover. People should educate themselves on this issue by watching the 3 movie { the Bourne identity ,supremacy , Ultimatum with actor Matt Damon }.
Regarding his qualifications , the knockers should know that the secret services can fabricate university degrees and can make them disappear from records . People can also be tutored in secret places and given PHD qualifications . People should look no further than your glorious leader OH Banana , his qualifications and his birth certificate .....
I was at the conference in Zurich in July and at Dan Burish's workshop .He admitted that the controllers paid for his trip there and alluded to this several times . People should watch the video of his workshop , it was a very professional performance . There is no doubt that he worked for MJ12 . But , as in a lot of other cases , he knows his version of the facts and not the whole picture . He might also have some facts not right . That's why people should do their own checking . Just because it is known that he is controlled through his wife I presume , it does not mean that all of what he says is BS . He could be part of a controlled " disclosure " project , that is , on the terms of the PTB ... Finally I must add that Dan is a biologist and he believes in vaccines and this fact alone turned off a lot of people from the other messages he was delivering and that is a mistake that made possible to throw out , to use an analogy , " both the baby and the bath water " .
i feel that the continuing saga of " bad blood " between Dan's clan and PC is a probable problem with women not getting along and ego trips .
Or he could be from the lower echelons of society and without the invention of the Internet, may have a proclivity for saying "would you like fries with that?"
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 01:11 PM   #17
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

With Billions of dollars to work with, Majestic or who ever could find the best of the best story tellers and hire them.
Old 02-21-2010, 06:29 PM   #18
Seafury
Avalon Senior Member

According to the AlphaCom members that speak on and call in to the Kevin Smith Show he doesn't even have his list of MJ12 members right.
Old 02-21-2010, 06:48 PM   #19
shybastid
Avalon Senior Member

You guys are funny...Glad I'm in good company. Good to see we don't take ourselves too serious.
All the time anyway.

I laffed when I saw Dan's picture of the Alien on the swingset.
It could of been a little better pic.
I'm just sayin.
shybastid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 08:28 PM   #20
BlueHand
Avalon Senior Member

Just a thought on the Dan Burisch situation as regards Dan and Marci's accusations of a racial nature here at PC and also the so called negative videos made by the whistleblowers on PC including a Mr. Dan.Burisch himself. As I recall Mr.Burisch's videos were not stating a definite rosy future for us all. Also they both state that the whistleblowers on PC form a cult following, just like "the Eagles" eh Dan?.

I was listening to Alex Jones and David Icke (18th Feb 2010) and David stated that the Illuminate or New World Order or whatever you wish to call them, their next move will be to discredit the Conspiracy theorists/bloggers & writers directly. Maybe this is just the start of the muck throwing?

Going back to our Dan and Marci , I have watched their videos where they both laid out their "Racial accusations" towards Bill and Kerry, the accusations were that Bill and Kerry have never interviewed a black whistleblower but it is obvious after watching all 5 videos of Dan and Marci that they are really both bitter about the Zurich incident .

About the donations, Bill and Kerry ask for donations as do many other web sites for example David Icke,what's up with that? Dan and Marci are obviously being well looked after .It is a shame that Dan and Marci have gone down this avenue.The only thing I agreed with whilst watching the videos was the David Wilcox comment.

Bluehand.
BlueHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 09:49 PM   #21
shybastid
Avalon Senior Member

Blue.. You sound like a paid disinfo agent
Good Observation......Having said that....Is ALL of this disinfo?
I personally don't believe that B and K would create this is all as bunk.
Their driven by a higher denominator. I really don't believe their doing this to create confusion,but rather, help THEM confirm what their hearing.
Their just as concerned as we are.

<<<--listening to Frank sing "that's why the lady is a tramp"

Am I disqualified as a "whistleblower?' Yes Yes I am... Other then seeing the Aurora and hearing about it pass through the U.S. to Europe and then Iraq... I laffed. I SAW the gosh darn thing TWICE... It's real and NOW retired?
I can positivly give witness's all day. Now what?
Old 02-21-2010, 10:16 PM   #22
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Saying you seen it is one thing...saying you mind melded with it is another. But to wite a repoort in a lydexic fashun about it is totally rong.
Old 02-22-2010, 12:30 AM   #23
shybastid
Avalon Senior Member

Your WAY too smart for me. I could never be that clevor. I'll film it later. But I did sse it.
Like me?
Old 02-22-2010, 12:33 AM   #24
shybastid
Avalon Senior Member

THAT was'nt even dyslexic .. that was plain stoopid.
I feel bad now....
Old 02-22-2010, 02:24 AM   #25
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Hey...that's an interesting way to mind meld with a wall. You know it's the wrong way right