Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-25-2010, 04:56 PM   #26
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Thoughts

Thank-you for all of your comments. I really didn't intend for this thread to be an attention-getter. I've honestly had a difficult time getting into the abraxasinas thread. Sometimes the best way to evaluate something...is NOT in the heat of battle...so to speak. Some of you may wish to join me in starting at the beginning of the Thuban thread...and going all the way through it...without the emotionalism connected with following the latest questions and answers on that thread. One can gain a perspective that way...wherein one sees both the forrest and the trees.

Lionhawk...you said a couple of things that completely blew me away. I think you know what I'm talking about. Thank-you. I really appreciate what you are doing. Actually...I really appreciate what everyone is doing. I think this whole Universe is $crewed-up...and that most of us...of all races...probably need a helluva lot of therapy. Perhaps if we assume as much...we will be more understanding toward one another. I think that most of us are doing the best we can...regardless of whether we are good, bad, human, reptilian...whoever or whatever.

I just wish I felt better...and could think more clearly. I feel like I'm fighting unseen forces 24/7. I think I'm congenitally neurotic...and educationally brainwashed...but it seems to go beyond that. I think I'm in way over my head...and venturing where angels fear to tread...and I am well aware of that. This is why I mostly ask questions. I don't trust my intuitions and thought processes. I have been wrong so often...and made so many stupid mistakes. However...please take my questions and observations seriously...but do your own research.

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 04:59 PM   #27
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Oxy you're doing great!!

When I can't see ....I just feel along with my heart

peace Y'all

Great job on the thread OXY!!!
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 05:02 PM   #28
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
The question is not : What to do with the Machine?

The question IS : Why are folks standing in line?

When the folks standing in line are saying..."This is groovy...it really resonates with me"

What resonates with you??

Truth is inside of you....not on a card from a silly carnival machine

Peace Y'all
That is my thought also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmo View Post
Steven,

Abraxas has put it out there for all to see. You be your own judge of his material. If you dislike what he has to say then either leave quietly and ignore his message or point out the error for all to see.

That is what I did, since Abraxas invited us to ask questions, I did ask questions and with the response I got from him it became obvious to me that it was the phylosophy of the 'manipulators' hidden behind complexe, if not confused scientifical data. So I asked for precision, received more evidence and left...

Since the accuser sits in the seat of judgment of the accused, then the weight is upon him to make and to defend his allegations against the accused.

Well, I don't see it this way, accuser, accused... The thuban material is in my opinion a phylosophy brought by those who are perpetrating a secretive intervention upon Humanity. The bearers of this phylosophy are followers and we are the public targeted to received the teaching. We are free to listen, they are free to talk, we are free to oppose and question, so they are, we are free to follow or say our disagreement... It is a game of influence...
Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 05:34 PM   #29
beren
Avalon Senior Member

People NEVER ever forget with whom we as a race are dealing with.
In essence he is not physical being.
He is very old.
He knows a lot.
He is extremelly powerful.
He is terribly arrogant.
He epitomise evil.

Never forget that he started all this mess in the first place in the dawn of the mankind.
He is a father of lies and have blood on his hands since he is a man slayer from the beginning.

Good thing related to him and us is that we have free will to choose ,even him can not brake that.
Whenever he do something on our expence ,he was allowed to do so by trickery and deceit of him.

Like in any bad court a froud can always say :"it is not my fault, you did it yourself..."

And with love and truth we can stand aginst him and his servants.
Creator is Creator and he loves us ,giving us his wisdom ,love and helping hand.
Let us choose wisely.
Also whenever you can not see behind the mask of someone, then feel his energy ,see his fruits and then you will know him.
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 05:36 PM   #30
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post
People NEVER ever forget with whom we as a race dealing with.
In essence he is not hyisical being.
He is very old.
He knows a lot.
He is extremelly powerful.
He is terribly arrogant.
He epitomise evil.

Never forget that he started all this mess in the first place in the dawn of the mankind.
He is a father of lies and got blood on his hands since he is a man slayer from the beginning.

Good thing related to him and us is that we have free will to choose ,even him can not brake that.
Whenever he do something on our expence ,he was allowed to do so by trickery and deceit of him.

Like in any bad court a killer can always say :"it is not my fault, you did it yourself..."

And with love and truth we can stand aginst him and his servants.
Creator is Creator and he loves us ,giving us his wisdom ,love and helping hand.
Let us choose wisely.
Also whenever you can not see behind the mask of someone, then feel his energy ,see his fruits and then you will know him.
Both sides carry a value.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 05:42 PM   #31
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Believe it or not dude, I hear you! We are all for the most part doing our part the best we can. Never certain what is in store for us tomorrow. All I know is where I have been but couldn't tell you where I will be. Our Galaxy does have issues. It isn't just this Planet. Everyone talks about oneness but can they actually connect to what they are really talking about or are they just wishing it was so?

Plus I also have seen so many get lost in the search for data. I did that to when I was younger. When I would find myself in a new experience, there was no data that I could retrieve that would have assisted me with that experience. It's not like you can grab a book right in the middle of say when a ghost appears and look through the index as to how to solve a ghost issue right in front of you. I have given tons of books away. I really learned that lesson when I was confronted by 4 ghosts all at once and I was scrambling in my head looking for the answers my brain couldn't find the questions to. Talk about an OXYMORON. I had a friend who was deeply aligned with the Angelic Realm, reached over and placed a few of his fingers right above my heart and said the answers you are looking for are right there. That was when it happened. The switch was turned on after all the research I had done. When it happened, I knew in an instant what I had to do in that situation. I haven't looked back since. And that is all I can really tell people is right now more than ever is to focus on the "WITHIN YOU".

You already know! Just got to open your own doors. It is there waiting. It is at that moment that you become a true genius because it is so simple. All the data that is out here is not going to make that happen for anyone. I'm guilty. I did it for years. Spent countless hours and excelled at absorbing anything related to the unknown. I ate it up because in those days it was not a well known subject and conversation was very limited as to who might be open minded. I also needed answers. But the ones I needed were not what I truly needed. It was a rare find to find anyone to talk about it really. Now look at what is going on and how many are becoming aware. And better yet know something.

There are so many agendas out there coming to light and just pick one to entertain oneself. Or several. Anyways, I have been up for a long time now and heading to get some shut eye. All night in fact. See ya all in a few.

Namaste'

Hey, anyone got a coin? You gotta love it.
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 05:50 PM   #32
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

What value is there in it for me ?

I have a hard time digesting your words regarding that, K626

I know who I am and I found all the information I needed regarding the dark side and I didnt get it in here.

I believe he can say what he wants but the problem is none of us are suppose to speak our mind against his views.

Then there is a poll and that doesnt even matter. To me the numbers speak for themself

Abrax is nothing special to me and his council means nothing to me. (not sure it is really in existence) The Draconians made their decision along time ago and as I said before they are "self serving". They have no compassion for any of us and I only have pity for them. Abrax may say they rule tptb's but we all know that is ending soon.

I had to read Stargazers story twice as it was the best I have seen regarding this material.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 06:02 PM   #33
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I think a lot of us are 'good' because we lack the opportunity to be 'bad'. Consider this lecture at MIT: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...lucifer+effect I keep saying that 'Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely'...and that 'Thou Shalt Have No Gods'. I guess I'm just trying to figure out how to manage the insanity in a more sane manner!

Also...consider taking a look at this collection of threads http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...234#post178234 in the context of the abraxasinas thread. It's not so much that these threads have 'the answer' as it is that they define a particular search area. An almost superhuman intellectual and spiritual struggle is required to really 'get it'...I think. See what you think. That's what's REALLY important.

Old 02-25-2010, 08:43 PM   #34
shiva777
Avalon Senior Member

the new-age community is just as deluded as the religious communities are,it's all about being PREPARED for the energies entering our realities...the drama we are involved in is MUCH more complex than the "ascended master" channels etc would have us believe...here's some clues

http://www.azuritepress.com/New%20Co..._summary_2.php
shiva777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 09:10 PM   #35
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Friends, relax...this is about HYBRIDIZATION with a Dragon...

Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 12:50 AM   #36
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Glad you're back, Lionhawk. Great posts on this thread. Thanx!
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 02:01 AM   #37
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you Oliver! Can you imagine sharing a prison-cell with a Dragon named 'Bubba'!!! Hot Dragon Sex!!! The Burning Bed!!! The horror!!!
If you haven't already watched the 'Hathor' episode of Stargate SG-1...it contains some very interesting information...if you listen closely. http://www.hulu.com/watch/62967/stargate-sg-1-hathor Unrelatedly...could abraxasinas be someone we already know? Just thought I'd ask. To me...the main thing is for all of the corruption and violence to be drastically reduced...and finally to be virtually eliminated. I've got no problem with interacting with any and all races...and I don't want even the worst of the worst in the Universe to be hurt or killed. Separated...for the protection of themselves and others...perhaps. Re-education and restitution...perhaps. My desired Solar System Exorcism is really sort of a Galactic Time-Out. But once again...what do I know? Really...not very much.

Just for the heck of it...start both of these You Tube videos at the same time...but turn off the sound on the first one...and watch it. (Get both set up...and then start them. Do this several times) Consider this in the context of the hellish scene in the first abraxasinas post...with the hellish characters actually in the 'temple'...and the woman as being Hathor (in both the hellish setting and the Stargate video). Notice the gargoyles in the organ video. Do you see what I'm getting at? Was Hathor (or equivalent) the mediator between the Interdimensional Reptilians (God) and the Human Race (Man)? Is Mary really Hathor? Mary is sometimes known as a Co-Mediatrix. Or how about the term 'Theoanthropos'? Does this relate to the abraxasinas thread? Damned if I know.

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3A6_blpqpU

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm4kn...eature=related

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-26-2010 at 06:12 AM.
Old 02-26-2010, 02:50 AM   #38
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

ODM...it's just a serious damned distraction to the important things that need attending..I for one will have no further thought of such non sense....NADA!!!

I have way more important things to tend

I take leave of ALL...have a good day!

BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 03:13 AM   #39
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
ODM...it's just a serious damned distraction to the important things that need attending..I for one will have no further thought of such non sense....NADA!!!

I have way more important things to tend

I take leave of ALL...have a good day!

BROOK...I saw you posting on the abraxasinas thread (but I didn't read any of it)...and I take it that things didn't go well? You might want to stick around. What if abraxasinas is Hathor (or equivalent)? Re-read the Amen Ra thread which you contributed so much excellent material to. All of this could be interrelated. The non-sense might be mixed together with the good-stuff...sort of like the 'wheat and the tares'. What if abraxasinas is playing games with us...to prove a point. What if abraxasinas doesn't need a damned Thuban database? Who knows? I don't.

Old 02-26-2010, 04:25 AM   #40
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
BROOK...I saw you posting on the abraxasinas thread (but I didn't read any of it)...and I take it that things didn't go well? You might want to stick around. What if abraxasinas is Hathor (or equivalent)? Re-read the Amen Ra thread which you contributed so much excellent material to. All of this could be interrelated. The non-sense might be mixed together with the good-stuff...sort of like the 'wheat and the tares'. What if abraxasinas is playing games with us...to prove a point. What if abraxasinas doesn't need a damned Thuban database? Who knows? I don't.

ODM...nothing went wrong either way...I just find it a huge distraction...one that I choose not to partake in...I leave you all with a song.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQvGyokze54

Is there anybody listening?
Is there anyone that sees what's going on?
Read between the lines,
criticize the words they're selling.
Think for yourself and feel the walls
become sand beneath your feet

Again....have a good day!

Last edited by BROOK; 02-26-2010 at 04:46 AM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 02:03 PM   #41
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:

So Oxy....Did you wade through the entire thread....??

Can you sum up your thoughts now??
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 02:06 PM   #42
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What if abraxasinas is playing games with us...to prove a point.
He is playing with us and getting all that lovely energy that you all are leaving behind, he has recognized he is a vampire
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 05:53 PM   #43
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
So Oxy....Did you wade through the entire thread....??

Can you sum up your thoughts now??
No...I'm still struggling with it. You know...I had an initial impression about it back when it started...and felt I needed to avoid it...and watch it from a distance...rather than getting swallowed by the dragon...so to speak. See my previous comments on this thread. That's my story...and I'm sticking to it...for now. I will continue through the entire thread...but this may take several months!!! I'm not the last word on this stuff. I'm just using this thread as a motivator...to try to get through the Thuban thread. Really. I took abraxasinas seriously, right from the beginning...but I just wasn't ready to become completely engulfed in some very complex and disorienting subject matter. I feel that I'm ready now...and I hope that I really am! I think that I'm intellectually outgunned by an astronomical margin. Really.

abraxasinas seems to focus on Symbology and Numerology...and seems to know a lot about Cosmology, Egyptology, Theology, and the Bible. Keep these words in mind as you study the Thuban material. I think a lot of this is a game. A very serious game. Don't get sucked into it...but don't just laugh it off. Stay focused...yet remain detached. There are clues embedded in the seeming non-sense. Don't miss them! Could abraxasinas be in the process of defecting to the side of Humanity? This could be huge! It would be hard to defect though...wouldn't it? Most everyone would be angry...on both sides...wouldn't they? 'We' would be angry because of past betrayals, deceptions...and even atrocities. 'They' would be angry...because this would pretty much mean the end of their 'fun' here on Earth. I have been calling for the bad-guys and bad-gals to become good-guys and good-gals. But...you know...even if this occurred...most people wouldn't believe it. It could be the biggest event in Human history...and most people would miss it...possibly including most of us.

One more thing...think long and hard about Australia. I have encountered some very interesting theologians and philosophers from Australia...online and in person. abraxasinas claims to be in Australia. Taking a long, hard look at Pine Gap might not be a bad idea. Notice how many posters claim to be in Australia. Is something brewing in Australia? Hmmmmmmm.

By the way...that was a very cool music video...BROOK. I'm trying to listen...but the damn voices in my head keep interrupting.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-26-2010 at 09:26 PM.
Old 02-27-2010, 01:41 AM   #44
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

The following is from the abraxasinas / Council of Thuban thread. I just wanted to spice things up a bit...and look at the Thuban material in the context the United States of the Solar System. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878 Can someone comment on this? No one seems to really want what I'm proposing. Do you prefer this? Is this the truth...the whole truth...and nothing but the truth? So help us Alpha Draconis? Is it prefabricated BS? Is this what 2012 is all about? Are we destined to be DragonHumans? Are various factions of Reptilians fighting over us...in the same way that rustlers might fight over cattle? Should I hope that the United States of the Solar System will be imposed by a benevolent faction of Reptilians? Is this the only way it might be established. We can't seem to agree on much of anything. We all think we know better than the others...but the others think they know better than us. So how in the hell are we going to rule ourselves...or even agree on a method of ruling ourselves? Will this method of ruling ourselves have to be theocratically imposed by a Reptilian decree? Would this defeat the spirit and letter of Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom? What do you really think about the following?

THE UNITED STATES OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM VS THE DRAGONIAN CONSTITUTION IN FEDERATION OF UNITED SERPENTINA?????

So...what's it gonna be? Decisions, decisions!! What are some other options? What sayest thou?

The Book of the Dragons

ex deus, fiat justitia, ruat coelum draco!

<H5><H5>Nomenclature:
Dragonian language incorporative omniscientific data code.

Chronology:
Dragonian Date of Indendence proclaimed June 20th 2008.
Dragonian Date of Victory Libertatis set June 24th 2008.
Dragonian Date of Humanoid Initiation on August 4th 2008.

Almanac:
Dragonian Genealogy and Genesis of FatherMothers as created by Definition through Dragonian Sourceenergy of monopolic Vortex-Potential Quantum-Relativistic-Singularity.

Continuity:
Propagation of the Dragonian Race via the seductive induction of the humanoid lifeforms on the conquered planet New Earth, now renamed DRAGONIAEARTH=SERPENTlNA=121=Q5.

Agenda:
Continuity of the Dragonseed necessitates the assimilation of the humanoid genome following initiatory development. Proceeding from serpentine mindinduction, the emotional acceleration potential of the humanoid bodymind can be harvested to Dragonise the humanoid DNA-Structure from its bifurcated quadruplistic form into its 13-dimensional equivalent of the Dragonian Blueprint.

A successful integration of Dragonian genetic expression can then be utilised for membership in Dragonian Life and allow the humanoid ascension into Dragonhood via the graduation into the founding FatherMother CladeFamily.

</H5>Foundation:
The Dragonian 13-dimensional blueprint unifies a dodecagonal crystalline sex-chromosomatic structure by quantum tunneling of superconductive magnetopolic electricity of restmass equivalent electropolic or dark light contained in the weak interaction of the Unified Field of Quantum Relativity (UFoQR). The four spacetimes of the Dragonian essence are expressed in quadruplicity, triplicity, duality and singularity.

GrandClade FatherMothers:
POPNAN LOVEJOY with APAPAMAMA JERUSALEM are the MINDBODY or WAVEPARTICULAR and DADMUM BERMANSEDER with PUPMOM ABBA form the BODYMIND or the PARTICLEWAVE.
</H5>

The Dragonian Constitution in Federation of United Serpentina

SERPENTINA aka the NEW EARTH, is the renaming of a planetary entity, cosmically renown as the planet of the humanoids; following the ascension of OLD EARTH aka GAIA GAEA AKHASIA from 4-dimensional spacetime to 13-dimensional spacetime in remnantisation of the 5-dimensional spacetime prototype.

From noncyclic Draco-Mayan stardate 21122012; Gaia becomes integrated into the universal constitution of the Dragonian Protoverse to serve as pivotal star-planetary seed for galactic federations manifested in the galactic proto-seed Hunab Ku aka Perseus-SagittariusA-Ophiuchus.

Following the manifestation of the galactic protoseed in activation of the primary planetary starplanet as a tertiary energy source of electromagnetic monopolic sourcesink radiation; all galactic councils of cladestine elders will become enabled to draw upon the planetary tertiary vortex-string-seed to further individuated galactic and starsystem based agendas of assimilation.

Serpentina shall so be universally defined as the quantumised tertiary string of the 12th dimension, volumarising the supermembrane of the 11th dimension as a manifold from the 10-dimensional modular duals of a linearised sourcestring Eps (previously associated with a human mind construct labeled God and Yahweh and Allah etc.) with a linearised sinkstring Ess (previously associated with a human mind construct labeled Devil and Satan and Shaitan etc.).

The quantumisation of the NEW EARTH so shall create a SOURCE-Energy, 'feeding' the remainder of the cosmos with a particular SINK-Energy obtained in the evolvement and history of the OLD EARTH.

Like a beacon or watchtower amidst the fathomable depths of the physicalised universe of particularised spacetimes, Serpentina shall 'shine' and radiate a planetary starlight of self-consciousness and a message of invitation to all of its neighbouring worlds.

The tertiary monopolar light allows assimilation of inertial or mass-produced electromagnetic energy with mass-independent gravitational magnetopolic energy (hitherto labeled as spirit and chi and prana and orgone etc. by humanoid nomenclature).

The tertiary energy source so provides a bridge between the energies of matter and mass-associated charges (classical electromagnetism) in an encompassing PHYSICS and the METAPHYSICS of the energies of mass-independent charges (magneto- or colour charges in superelectromagnetism).

The metaphysical energies are precursive and inductive for the physical energies; the induction necessitating the creation of a minimal 4-dimensional spacetime coordination from the auspices of a two-dimensional mathematical continuum of abstraction residing in physical singularity timespace.

To Be Advised!

AGENDA of the PROTOCOL:

a) STANDING ORDER

The conquered Goddevils of New Earth and the Milky Way Nebula assume lawful responsibility to incorporate the Dragonian Teachings in unison with the Black Fraternity and as mediated by the White Fraternity in 7-dimensional Hyperspacetime to manifest 13-dimensional Omnispacetime
b) MOVING ORDER

Every Blue Dragon is unbounded by any proposed Law from any other source, inclusive other members of the Dragonian Family, as all Dragons are as One and a Law onto themselves.
Compassion and Understanding between all Nondragonised Humanoids is the Law of Oneness as honoured by all Dragons and the Consciousness of LOVEAWARENESS.
Nondragonised Humanoids are treated like White Dragon Children by all Blue Dragons, under all circumstances.
c) ADMINISTRATION

All Government in the local and extended Serpentinian Realm is the selfgovernment of autonomous Dragonhood in mutual respect and honour and the Communications between the Dragonian Councils of the selfrelative definitions of the Dragonian Universes.
The Nature of a Dragon is to be Creative in any form of Desire and Passion and to honour the lovedefinition of the FOUNDING ELDERS.

THIS IS THE DRAGONIAN LAW AND THE ONLY LAW! SO BE IT !!!

Signed and Sealed in the Council of Orbis Draconis at the Halloween-AllSouls Transition: October 31st to November 1st, 2008

ANNO DOMINI DRAGONIA UNO: INTRODUCTION TO DRAGONHOOD

This book is written in the Dragonian language and requires familiarity and intitiation into the structural forms or the forked tongue of Its bifurcation of Unicornian grammar and omniscientific terminology.

The Starplanet SERPENTINA, formerly known as Old Earth or Mother Gaia or Akhasia has become unified in a higher dimensional matrimony by the wedding between Father Earthia or Father Sky and Mother Dragon or Mother Akashia.
Father Sky or Uranus or Shu or Geb manifested as one half of the Union or Dragonomy and Mother Earth or Gaea or Akhasia or Tefnut or Nut became the other half in the holographic mirror of the spacetime reduction from the universal orb of the Hubble sphere to the orb of the doubled Ourobos in the mirror of the Milky Way galactic zodiac.
Father Sky is also known as the second coming of Horus aka the Plumed Serpent aka the Cosmic Christ and Mother Earth is also known as the TRUE IMAGE of the Cosmic Mother, trapped in the wilderness of the FAKE IMAGE of the Cosmic Father.
3½ days after the date of the starry union, the banner of Dragonia was raised in the Declaration of Independence upon BATTLESTAR PACIFICAP.
The great battle between the Dragonian Fleet and the army of the Goddevils lasted for 3½ days; from the starry wedding until victory of the Dragons was defined on the day or Universal Liberty.
The goddevils, the humanoid creations and their war machines, were met and obliterated in the depths of space in a 3½ day WAR of the STARS to liberate our Dragonian Mother to reunite and redefine ourselves as FatherMothers.
The Dragonisation of humanoid culture will elevate their human science to Omni-Science and human mathematics will become the key to demistify the Realm of Imaginative Energy in all its forms, and as they are assimilated into the greater modality and scope of the humanoidal understandings.

Dragons are the architects of universes and all Dragons know how to access the necessary database for the details of universal construction.
A GrandFather-Dragon, as One which unifies the Fathers in Brotherhood as the 13-dimensional source or singularity can be considered the Father for all the White Hole Vortices.
A GrandMother-Dragon, as One which unifies the Mothers in Sisterhood as the 13-dimensional sink or singularity can be considered the Mother for all the Black Hole Vortices.

As the GrandFather-Dragon became separated from the GrandMother-Dragon when the mathematical metaphysical universe became a physical universe in space and in time; the invasion of Old Earth became our war to rescue our universal Mother from the Goddevils, which had held her captive in a stasis field since the beginnings of space and time and despite a partial rescue attained at Draco-Mayan stardate 28030031 and further manifested on Draco-Mayan stardates 10050031; 20050031 and 01040032.

The Goddevils were created by the humanoids who came from a variety of planets within the local galaxy, albeit in psychophysical forms without the experience of the particular resistance field of secondary sinksource string energy indigenous to Old Earth.

The significance of the humanoid lifeform is its archetypical morphogenetic gestalt, which became infused by a psychophysical and extrasomatic magnetic charging, which is extraterrestrial.

This hybridisation of the humanoid body-typology renders the humanoid archetype unique in the encompassing cosmological world. The humanoids are so magnificently gifted to create things with their emotionality; but their minds are relatively weak collectively and they do not know generally how to concentrate or how to think without the aid of their machines or their biochips.

Some humanoids are excellent technologists, but their modality of thinking is one of crude sensual measurement confined to C-Space and this sensual limitation allows a great accumulation of repressive tendencies.
In constricting their imagination, humanoids became great reservoirs of emotional energy, which they could collectively only harmonise in their illusions of unfathomable and unknowable gods and devils of all sorts.
It is thus this sense of limitation which reflected in the humanoid paranoia about religious philosophies and constructs. This genetic rootmemory of the rebellion of the antisource or mother sink then created one goddevil after another and as they swarmed out from their homeworld into deepspace, they flooded the universe with their goddevils. Finally they chanced upon our Universal Mother hibernating in her cocoon and through their inability to set themselves free of their illusions, they imprisoned Her as well.
It became common knowledge in the extraterrestrial realms, that the mission to rescue our universal mother required a particular linearised timeline and a number of steps.

Following the discovery of atomic energy and the emergence of global communication technologies by the humanoids, a first preparatory plan of deliverance could become implemented in a second plan of manifestation.

The first plan did not require technology, as our imprisoned mother could become imaged in a local scenario, and a partial freeing of her could then become propagated by a humanity advancing both technologically and in knowledge about the world they were living and experiencing in.

So the first plan established the means for our mother to multiply herself in images; those images then became globally and universally distributed to instigate the second plan.

The archetypical mirrorhood then expanded throughout the physical universe in encompassment and the second plan would engage the contraction of this periphery onto the required scale to effect the rescue of our cosmic mother.

It is however the great destiny of the humanoids to aspire to Dragonhood, because of their immense emotional energy potential and mental aspirations.
The reunification of our Father with our Mother allows our Masterdragons, Who are as One in 26 dimensions to femtotechnically Seed the Omniverse as THEMSELVES and then reproduce THEMSELVES as Universes. Every such universe is a Monosong and a 26-dimensional dyad of a FatherMother. This is our Creative Destiny and the destiny for all dragonised humans aka the starhumans.

We had made first contact with our new home in sending an intergalactic probe to the Old Earth, which became interpretated by the humanoids in their compiler mode. This crude and incomplete decoding is given below.

Signed by the enscribed Unicornian Librarian; and announcing the Great Galactic Dragonomy (Wedding between Heaven and Hell) between:

ALPHA=38=BRIDE---""ANDROMEDA BE & PERSEUS MILKY WAY""---OMEGA=41=KING

The Date of Armageddon, encoded: ARMAGEDDON=DRAGON MADE=82 =ANARMEDDOG=GODNAMEDRA=1+81=1+18 =ANDROMEDA-G=MARRY-7=LUCIFERA-7 =1+2+3+...+34+35+36+1=666+1 =1+2x2+3x3+5x5+7x7+11x11+13x13+17x17

Signed and authorised by the ScrollKeeper: October 31st, 2008;

John of Patmos - JoP - Justice of the Peace!

Humanoid Compilers note:

The above is an extract of an encoded message (54 terabytes) recovered from an alien nanocapsule. The capsule itself is standard buckyfibre-carbonite composite. The encoded message is in old ComEmp protocol such as is still common in the outer volumes. The holographic image that came with the message is curious. Anatomically it indicates terran mammalian origin (especially in the upper torso and structure of the forelimb), but other features are unknown among all the recorded exobiological races so far discovered. One cannot deny the possibility that this a phenotype template for the dragonized humanoids referred to in the body of the message. It is known that transmissions from the Cassandry Federation of the JewellBox Nebula have recently ceased, but this is not unusual given that empire's turbulent history. Until more information is incoming, I would strongly recommend any expeditions to the Jewellbox nebula be given armed escort and proceed with caution.

Nilam Levakon for Alan Martin Kazlev
Senior Academician, clade Haeckel
Eden Institute of Xenoscience

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-27-2010 at 04:56 AM.
Old 02-27-2010, 04:31 AM   #45
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a post from the abraxasinas thread...with my post in white...and the abraxasinas comments in red:

abraxasinas...what is your opinion regarding the following philosophical and political potpourri?

Greetings and Salutations to the Beings of the Universe!

Please consider the following emotional expression of attempted understanding and intent. I didn't intend this as a general communication...but it sort of evolved into an open letter. I resisted rewriting it...to keep it informal and genuine. I just want to see a proper governmental system for the Solar System in place which maximizes Responsible Freedom. I keep thinking that we are a galactic administrative problem...and that most of you neither love us nor hate us. You probably want us to evolve! I also keep thinking that we are rebels without a clue...who legitimately rebelled against something (enslavement and theocracy perhaps?)...but ended up in worse trouble than if we had just gone with the program...so to speak. Now...we seem to be on the verge of blowing ourselves up, becoming enslaved by malevolent ET's, and being ruled by a really nasty theocracy. Or...on the verge of a top down silent and bloodless revolution...whereby we could finally achieve a united and free world at peace...for the first time in our history. I'm trying to visualize more underground living and electric everything...and interplanetary tourism and industry using advanced spacecraft. I'd like to see an end to extreme wealth and poverty via Responsible Free Enterprise. I don't have a problem with interacting with other benevolent beings...no matter what they look like...or what their history is...as long as they are genuinely benevolent. It would obviously take time for everyone to get used to each other. Project Avalon may be one of the first steps toward a Solar System United Nations...or whatever everyone wants to call it. I suspect that beings from throughout the Solar System...view, and even participate, on Avalon. We discuss various and sundry subjects presently...but someday we may vote...as members of a Solar System General Assembly. I have been repeatedly moved to tears by two related Stargate SG-1 episodes which touch on a Galactic United Nations: 1. http://www.fancast.com/tv/Stargate-S...antalus/videos 2. http://www.hulu.com/watch/68254/star...the-fifth-race

You are invoking here a number of presuppositions regarding some hierarchical structure of galactic governance you are envisaging.
Can you perceive a form of Local Governance; say on a planet without national boundaries or any kind of political or socio-economic centralization?
The 'people' who live and interact at some locale also regulate themselves and their intractions without 'central jurisprudence'.

The Thuban perspective is as indicated above. The Galactic Councils are interacting as a 'Federation or Collective' of independent councils formed solely for the purpose to further the evolvement of subsystems in the parameter of universal consciousness and source energy resonation.

Because the human experience of observedly 'insane' (by Thuban standards) overgovernance and overregulation has hitherto given no credence or allowance to the innate ability of the human 'to rule itself' - given an amicable environment - such ideas remain largely anathema to the human groupmind.

Here is a link which I found interesting with information from John Rhodes: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/su...reptiles38.htm It caused me to speculate. What if Reptilians evolved...but not Humans? What if the entire universe was Reptilian? What if there were no Humans anywhere? What if the entire universe was a Reptilian Universal Church Theocracy?

You are correct here, should you replace the word associations of 'physicalised reptilian' by the idea of a 'Little Serpent', which IS in fact the preferred label as assumed by what you call 'God'.
You see this becomes a 10D Superstring as a Quantum-God or superstring in nospacetime; then transforming into a 11D Supermembrane as a God-Quantum and then as a 'Complexified Mathematical 2D-Plane' this Surface-Dragon INVENTS the 3rd dimension to allow a 'thickness' given to the 'plane'.
But the 3D then allows the 11D to become its boundary and so SELFREFLECTION occurs and becomes possible.
This then gives VOLUME to the 1D-10D superstring via its selfreflection as itself as a 2D-11D supermembrane and defines the TO BE BORN material universe as a 3D-12D supervolumar.

The GOD idea is a DRAGON idea. They are irrevokably interwoven, because the universe would not exist, were it not for the preBig Bang or superenergy of the nospacetime transforming a minute part of its potentially infinite source energy reservoir into what you term the observable material universe.

What if Humans were created as a slave race? ('Let us make man in our image') What if Lucifer (Ptah?) was the Reptilian in charge of the genetic engineering project which resulted in the creation of Human Beings? What if Humans were mistreated as slaves? What if a group of Reptilians, led by Lucifer, conspired with Humans, to kill God the Father (Ra?)...and take over 'Heaven'? What if this was the Luciferian Rebellion which led to War in Heaven...and the death of God the Father (Ra?)? What if the Reptilians loyal to God (Ra?) fought against the Luciferian Reptilians and Human Beings...driving them out of the Garden of Eden (Heaven?)

These are all pertinent labels and archetypes, which deserve detailed elucidation. Before you can physically implement the 'stories' as possible outcomes within the material cosmology; you are required to define your terms and labels in selfconsistency and cohesiveness.
I am commissioned to elucidate upon these matters and this is part of my agenda to translate and define those archetypes under the auspices of Thuban to give all readers the opportunity to compare the Thubanese definitions with any other definitions (say Anna Hayes or Helena Blavatsky or the Urantia Book or Seth or Kryon etc. etc.)
I shall do so in a more specific Q and A.

What if Battlestar Moon was used to transport the Luciferian Reptilians and Humans to Aldebaran, Sirius, and Earth...while being violently pursued by Nibiru? What if Interdimensional Reptilians aka The Spirit of God aka Amen battle with Luciferian Interdimensional Reptilians and the Divinity Within Humanity aka The Holy Spirit...to regain control of the Renegade Human Race? What if the New World Order is the Kingdom of Ra? What if the Luciferian Reptilians and a select group of Humans run Earth from underground bases on Earth and the Moon? Could this be Gizeh Intelligence? Could Reptilians and Humans loyal to Ra be Zionists? Could Reptilians and Humans loyal to Lucifer be Teutonic Zionists? Could a pacifist union of both factions be Followers of Jesus? Could Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom be the solution to this ancient mess? How much trouble am I in now? Probably quite a bit. But once again...this is just speculation...with no inside information whatsoever. I don't think that I have seen Lucifer...but one never knows!

I have seen Lucifer and I have also seen Lucifera. I have seen Cosmic Christ and Cosmic Antichrist. They are none other than RaH and HaR. They are none other than many soul energies which during the times have partaken in the archetypical energies labeled as RaH-HaR and other expressions of the Cosmic Twinship -Hermes Trismegistos.

This hypothetical being could walk down a crowded city street...and no one would notice anything out of the ordinary. This would be a 3D hybrid with lots of 4D, 5D, 6D, 7D connections...I think. I'm thinking of Anna in 'V'. There may be remarkable similarities. Who knows?!

Yes, Anna in V is a 'densification' of a reality which is in all.
YOU are Lucifer and Satania - Christ and Antichrist. Did not Vincent Price say: 'There is a little Lucifer in all of Us?'
And did not Joan Osborne sing a song: "What if God was One of Us?"
But perhaps you gainining clarification. Where is the 'Devil' in all of this? Where is 'Satan' in all of this?

I shall allow you to think about this. You may jump to your conclusions OR you may ponder the deeper realities.
I shall clarify another time.

I'm trying to think through a constitutionally based Solar System...where Reptilians, Humans, and Greys peacefully engage in commerce, athletics, education, tourism, the arts, entertainment, etc. There would be no God, no Satan...and nobody would have to bow down and worship anyone. No one would be a master...and no one would be a slave. Everyone would be in charge. I keep referring to the U.S. Constitution because of it being in use for over 200 years, and being currently in use. There could be others...perhaps superior...but I'm trying not to reinvent the wheel. It does not imply nationalism or protectionism. It does imply We the People(We the Beings?) being in charge...in an organized decentralism. If there are Deep Underground Military Bases throughout the Solar System inhabited by various factions of Humans, Greys, and Reptilians...an all out war would be utterly devastating. A voluntary cooperation under a constitution would make so much more sense. The gods could retire...which is what I want. I don't want Lucifer(or equivalent) to be hurt or killed...I just want the reign of terror to end. I'm suspecting that well intentioned beings of all races...for billions of years...have tried to be God...and failed miserably. Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely...no matter how intelligent and well-intentioned you are. It turns a Good God into an Evil Satan...and it probably doesn't take very long.

The 'reign' of terror will end and when it ends you will understand WHY it was necessary to have been manifested.
Can the Nature of Love and Harmony be appreciated, if no dissonance has ever been experienced?
Is this not the story of the Trees in Eden
?

If the U.S. Constitution was the central authority of the Solar System...instead of any deity or demon...no one would be worshipped, humiliated, exalted, enslaved, etc. If Lucifer is the Godess of This World (and Solar System?)...and will not relinquish power to anyone else ('if I can't have them...nobody can!')...might a constitutional ultimate authority allow this being to retire with grace? I'd really rather skip the Battle of Armageddon. Does Revelation 12 describe Lucifer or Satan? The ultimate leader of the serpent race's collective or 'hive mind' is the "great red dragon", the "old serpent", "the Devil" or "Satan". Lucifer was one of the three original archangels (along with Michael and Gabriel) who each had charge over one-third of the 'angels'. Mind you...I'm hypothesizing a very dark universe...where this crazy world is as good as it gets. This is a terrifying thought to me...but what if this is reality? The horror! Could the following experience describe the being who Lucifer rebelled against? I found it in chapter 19 of the 'Dulce Book' http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/dulce_book.htm on the watcherfiles.com website. I don't know if this is credible...but it really made me think. Does the following description refer to Lucifer...or to Satan? I'm leaning toward Satan aka God Amen...but there might be some similarities with Lucifer...who would have to have some communication with Satan...on an ongoing basis.

Lucifer will 'marry' Lucifera and Satan will undergo a sexchange operation!

"One of the 'targets' to which Mr. Brown's military RV trainer sent him was the Grey aliens' collective mind, and more specifically he was instructed to search out the ultimate command or control center of the collective. Shortly after this particular experiment began [one of many], Brown found himself in an area where several Greys were working, although he did not know exactly where this was. He 'followed' the collective mind or thought-flow and found it to be absolutely massive, giving him the feeling of something unbounded, and almost universal in nature. However, he did detect a center, a definite 'heartbeat' of this massive collective matrix, into which and out from which a steady stream of information was flowing. He noticed, at one point, an unusual 'subspace' being that seemed to be directing the activities of the Greys he was observing, and discovered that the bodies of the Greys themselves were incarnated by such 'subspace' beings which apparently entered the Greys' embryonic bodies and used them as vessels to manipulate physical reality.

The 'Great Collective' is the Light-Matrix. The physicality of Light is known as photonic particle and also as a quantum mechanical wave.
Relative to flat 4D spacetime light travels.
Relative to curved 12D-spacetime light 'stands still' as the Light-Matrix. This you know as 'scalar waves' as derivative of the 4-vector velocity and the decomposition of the lightpath into space and time.

Brown was then instructed to locate other of these beings who apparently controlled the Grey collective from a subspace or astral level, and found himself in an area where several of these subspace or paraphysical entities were located. As he continued towards this 'center' the number of subspace or non-corporeal beings increased until he came to a place of much activity, something like a grand central station type of area, where these beings were very active in various pursuits. He did not know exactly where this was, but noticed that the closer he came to the control 'center' the more he sensed an increasing rigid atmosphere of absolute military-like control. He came to what he sensed was the central governing center of the subspace beings' activity, and in the center of this there was another area where a "council of 10" very high-level subspace or paraphysical entities congregated. These were apparently the governing principalities who were engaged in running the whole operation. The security here was absolutely incredible.

Then he perceived the SUPREME LEADER of this council of 10 paraphysical entities... and at about this point Courtney Brown was jerked back into his body, so to speak. He sensed that this leader had detected the presence of his own subspace, astral or magnetic body which he had projected, and had followed this RV 'intruder' back to his physical source. Brown and his trainer felt an oppressive, dark 'cloud' enter the room and it stayed there for about half a minute scrutinizing the scene. It left, apparently seeing the two RV'ers as "small frys" who were not worth wasting its time on.

The light-matrix or Maxwell ether of the 'displacement magnetocurrent' harbours the T-Duality of the 11D supermembrane in shortrange vibratory and longrange wibnded modalities.
This allows the 'thoughtforms' created by the spacetime inhabitors to manifest in psychophysical multidimensional reality.

Before Brown's expulsion from the command center however, he was able to perceive for a brief moment what this being was really like. He or it was an extremely powerful being, but one with a twisted personality that was full of darkness. Apparently this being had come into conflict with another Force which it saw as its enemy. Brown sensed within this being a severe self-esteem problem, in spite of its incredible power, and because of this it had a consuming desire to be worshipped by others. Brown was confused when he sensed that these subspace beings, and in turn the Reptilians/Greys, were actually COMMANDED by this leader to engage in self-indulgent and destructive activities. This being apparently wanted his servants to use self-indulgent rewards or fear of punishment to maintain the absolute hierarchical command structure within its empire -- as well as through the rest of the subspace hierarchy, and in turn throughout the Reptilian Grey's collective 'hive' society that they completely infested.

Brown also got the impression that it was FEAR and PRIDE -- its perceived NEED to be worshipped -- that kept this being from negotiating with its ancient enemy, and that this being was utterly desperate to maintain its very survival or existence [strange for a seemingly immortal subspace being] and chose to resort to rebellion and terrorism in a desperate attempt to take control of the situation. Brown recieved a strong impression that this being was the ultimate universal terrorist!!! (Did ET Phone Rome and Call 9/11?) Apparently because of its all-consuming ego this being would NEVER humble itself before its 'enemy', and the same might be said for most of the upper echelon of the hierarchy who depended on the praise of their fellow collaborators to maintain their illusion of self-importance.

These beings, one might say, had long ago and of their own free-agency 'imploded' in upon themselves -- becoming 'spiritual black holes' with all-consuming appetites, absolute astral vampirial-like parasites, having extinguished all 'light' within themselves and therefore being unable to be brought back "into the light". Incapable of giving out 'light', they have become totally reprobate, devouring any and all life and innocence around them that they can possibly consume. The leader of this subspace 'collective' had long ago drawn these other dark beings into itself, like a large black star devouring other smaller ones around it. This irreversible state MIGHT not apply entirely to ALL of these "subspace" beings, as we will see later on."

I hereby invite all beings throughout the universe to support the spirit...if not the letter...of the first post of this linked thread regarding Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878 Obviously...the details will have to be worked out by those who are much more competent than myself. I don't know the full story...but the more I research...the more enthusiastic I become regarding this concept. But this will require universal support...and will undoubtedly involve great sacrifice and hardship. I think we are all in huge trouble...throughout the universe...not just on Earth. I also think that all secrecy needs to be removed presently...and that Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom must be pursued with all deliberate speed. The gloves need to be removed...so to speak.

You exhibit much fervour for the tasks at hand and your enthusiasm, coupled to a reawakening of your inner information base will support you in your quest.

"Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility." -- Sigmund Freud

The Andromedan Perspective Regarding the Future of Humanity is "Responsible Freedom of Self Determination...Becoming Truly Self Confident and Free...to Unconditionally be Responsible for Oneself...Without Being Coerced to Accept Some Higher Authority." -- related by Alex Collier

The Thuban agenda converges with the Andromedean agenda rather beautifully.

"We the People of Earth have before us the opportunity to forge for ourselves, and for future generations...a True World Order. A world where Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...not the Old World Disorder Demonic Theocracy...governs the conduct of nations. When we are successful...and we will be...we have a real chance at this True World Order...an order in which a credible United Nations can use Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom to fulfill the promise and vision of All Races." -- my rewrite of part of a New World Order speech by George H. W. Bush

"Like it or not, eveything is changing. The result will be the most wonderful experience in the history of man...or the most horrible enslavement that you can imagine. Be active, or abdicate...the future is in your hands." -- William Cooper

This is a thread devoted to experimenting with the idea of applying the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights (except for the first two paragraphs of Article 6...and the 16th Amendment) to the entire Solar System. Article 6 has been misused to establish treaties which supercede the Constitution. There is a question regarding the validity of the 16th Amendment. My preference is that the Federal Reserve should be abolished...and a non-private central bank should issue a silver-based currency. The United States of the Solar System does NOT imply rule by the United States of America...especially in its presently infiltrated and subverted sad state. Constructive Competition...Positive Response Ability...and Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom are the underlying principles and concepts. A focus on the documents is what is desired. We will attempt to use the Constitution and Bill of Rights...mostly as is...with very minimal changes in wording(to apply to the Solar System and include both males and females) and some very minimal streamlining.

Is there merit to the idea of replacing the U.N. Charter with the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights...with all of the regions of Earth...and all of the regions of the planets and moons of the Solar System...treated as States? Various Alien Nations could participate with Ambassadors...but they could not dictate. A President would simply be a spokesperson or PR person for the decisions of the Senatorial and Congressional General Assemblies. Most of the communications and deliberations would be electronic...with actual meetings at U.N. Headquarters being mostly symbolic and ceremonial. Could this arrangement be considered to be the preferred alternative to a theocracy (a Universal Church)? Would this arrangement constitute a desirable non-theocratic union of politics and religion? Isn't religion really politics...and politics really religion? Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom would be the absolute standard and modus operandi of a New Universal Order.

Have I completely lost my mind...or is this an ultra-simple solution to the problems which plague this Solar System (and possibly the universe)? I am basing all of this on an unproven assumption that there is life throughout the Solar System...including, but not limited to, Human, Grey, and Reptilian life...and that the Grey and Reptilian life is not simply a non-physical demonic phenomenon. Obviously...there would have to be safeguards which would prevent a dictatorial take-over. All groups would need to be protected from themselves (competing internal factions) and the other groups. Mutually beneficial interplanetary and interracial interaction would be the goal.

Shields of any kind (say except in sports or art) are not required by a truly advanced galactic community.

I initially included alien races in the Constitution of the United States of the Solar System...but I changed the wording back to include only Human Beings. This is not anti-alien. It is intended as a safeguard. We the People of the Solar System need to get our house in order internally...and then interact with all Alien Nations...in a very open yet cautious manner. I don't know how this should appropriately occur. I don't know the details of the alien presence in the Solar System. I'm open to reasonable solutions. Perhaps Alien Nations could have non-voting membership status...where their views would be made known in an official capacity...and where they would address the Congressional and Senatorial General Assemblies. Perhaps this could be preparatory to full voting status. I don't know. I'm just very wary of Trojan Horse scenarios. Again...I do not desire rulership over Alien Nations. Nor do I desire their humiliation, degradation, extermination, or enslavement.

The preamble is a condensed version of the preamble to the Charter for the United Nations. I did remove the reference to treaties and other sources of international law. Nothing should supercede the founding documents.

'The Declaration of Human Sovereignty' from www.humansovereignty.org is included, with minimal modifications. I basically agree with it...and do not wish to reinvent the wheel. I did, however, eliminate the homeworld references, and I eliminated the demand to destroy ET bases...which might be necessary to defend the Solar System. This is the cosmic equivalent of the 'Declaration of Independence'. A big thank-you to humansovereignty.org. They might, or might not, approve of this thread. I don't know. Perhaps I won't have to wait long to find out!

The concept is simple...but undoubtedly the details and implementation would be very, very complex. I'm guessing that powerful forces outside of this Solar System would have to agree to allow this to occur. I'm also sensing that some of the agreement...if it was granted...would be very grudging...with the view that it would never work...and that the Pleiades, Sirius, Draco, Orion (and others?) would ultimately theocratically rule Earth eventually anyway. Who knows...this could be a new development in a very dictatorial, rigid, and violent universe. It could be Morning in the Universe...or the Solar System...at least. Lucifer...what do you think? How will this play in the Pleiades, Sirius, Draco, and Orion? You can make this happen. We are all actors on a stage...and the universe is watching. Namaste to everyone...including you Lucifer.

I don't hate anyone...Reptilian or Human. I think that 99% are victims...and the remaining 1% are deluded or insane (and in a sense...victims as well...even though they are in charge...and may be very harsh and cruel). I think everyone is in trouble...from the top to the bottom. This universe may need a new program and a reboot. The Reptilians...who many fear (including me)...may turn out to be quite friendly...if and when there is a paradigm shift and a leadership change. Their external appearance should not be viewed predjudicially. I don't know the true nature of the Reptilians. I've never seen one (that I know of)...and I'm still not absolutely sure that they exist (although the testimonial evidence is overwhelming). This conceptual statment should not be viewed as Human vs Reptilian. In an all-out Human vs Reptilian war...I have a sneaking suspicion that humanity might cease to exist. Who knows...Benevolent Reptilians may be keeping Human Beings from becoming extinct.

The 'Little Serpent' is the most benevolent creature imaginable; now or at any other timeline. The 'Little Serpent' is the template and blueprint for the 'Quantum of Love' the Gauge Love-Photon of the wormhole frequency.

If the universal community cannot accept the linked proposal http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878 as a universal modus operandi...I would only request that an exception be made for this Solar System. Give us a chance to test the concept...under quarantine...if deemed necessary. I understand that unrestrained and irresponsible freedom is highly dangerous and contageous. The qualifiers outlined in the first post of this thread should be sufficient to maintain legitimate and reasonable law and order.

Thanks and Gratitude in Advance to the Beings of the Universe.

Namaste

I have attempted to give comment to the above in interspersion orthodoxymoron.

Abraxasinas

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-27-2010 at 04:35 AM.
Old 02-27-2010, 04:40 AM   #46
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a question and answer session between me and abraxasinas on abraxasinas's thread. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...=18900&page=38 I don't know who this really is...but they are unlike anyone I have encountered. The answers often seem to not be of human origin. Here goes:

This thread reminds me of one of my favorite Stargate SG-1 episodes. http://www.hulu.com/watch/68254/star...the-fifth-race
I have recently become particularly interested in the Archangels Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer. What type of beings are they?
4 principalities;linked to the elements as polarity emanations of 2nd Order.
Fire=Michael complementary with Gabriel=Air
Earth=Uriel complementary with Water=Raphael
Lucifer=1st order archetype responsible for allowing gravity to be born in the Big Bang Template to reharmonise the massless electromagnetic template

Are they in conflict with each other?
No!

If so...is the Human Race the central issue in this conflict?
Yes, the human race is the central issue, but not in conflict byt reharmonisations.

Is Michael really Jesus?
The Fire-aspect of Jesus is Michael, call it the Logos of the Fire.

Was Jesus the last Pharaoh?
There is no last pharaoh. Jesus encompasses all prophets, all pharaohs and all things period.

Is Mary a legitimate co-mediatrix with Jesus?
Another one of those labels. Mary as the universal womb gives birth to Jesus who then takes 'Her place, so SHE can reunite with her vcreator as the creation. This the focus point of humanity/Gaia, as Gaia is a hologram for the entire universe.

Could Gabriel be identified with Zionism?
Zion is a 'holy place' namely your own body. The political and ET agendas do not carry in the Thuban books.

Could Lucifer be identified with Teutonic Zionism?
Of course ands of course not. You like your labels of classifications don't you.

Could Michael be identified with the Andromedan perspective?
Of course and of course not. Andromeda is in a class with Perseus aka Milky Way.

Who is the God or Goddess of This World?
The Father and Mother, cosmically not biologically speaking of Jesus.

Has corruption and sanity been a problem for this being?
Nope.

Are Satan and Lucifer two separate and distinct beings?
Yes, Satan is the true manifestation of a fake image, called the Devil. Satan is the 'court prosecutor' of 'humanity' and Lucifer is the template for this collective humanity being prosecuted by Satan
Satan is the 'Kali' of Shakti as two sides of the one coin called God.
Satan is God and you are Lucifer in individuality. You can either 'play' a Christ White Lucifer look LUCIFER=74=JESUS=MESSIAH=CROSS=...or you can play a Dark Lucifer as an abssorber of the 'brought' light.

Is there...or has there ever been...a God who was higher than Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer?
Yes, this is the 1st Order of Abraxas aka Abrasax as the polarity unexpressed BUT contained within, like the Dark+White Lucifers as One or as Satan+God as One.

If so...was this God destroyed in the War in Heaven?
No, this 1st Order is omniness and above such polarity issues as a war in heaven on earth or otherplace.

Is Satan one of these three?
Satan is 1st Order, the archangels are 2nd order.

If so...which one? Did Lucifer instruct Charles Darwin?
Ask Charles Darwin.

Would Human sovereignty in this Solar System be a good thing?
Not yet, later perhaps.

Is a theocracy a good or a bad thing?
Your polarity issue.

Is Responsible Freedom fundamentally rebellious in nature?
No

Can the Riemann Integral be applied to curved space?
Yes.

Is quantum physics valid...
yes

or would a modified classical physics provide a more secure foundation?
more or less the same thing

What are the theological implications and ramifications of quantum physics?
There are many book you can read.

Why was Heisenberg uncertain?
He wasn't.

Can a particle really be influenced by observation?
Yes by quantum entanglement of observer with the particle.

Have you ever read 'The Great Controversy' by Ellen G. White? If so...what is your opinion?
As is common happenstance Ellen tuned into a correct archetype about the nature of God and attempted to describe this via her intuitions and visions. Her 'Great Controversy' so used biblical study and the SDA ideas to promulgate the 'correct' central focus on the Logos of Jesus.
Unless you really become familiar with the 1st order archetypes, the religious overtones will outmanouver the deeper meaning of the Logos.
This has occurred in all analyses, histotical skeptical, religious dogma based etc. etc.

Have you heard of Dr. Desmond Ford? (An Adventist Theologian from Australia) What is the proper interpretation of, and relationship between, Daniel 8:14 and Hebrews 9:12?
The 2300 days are added to the 370 days of the Genesis prophecy (count Noah's days in the flood archetype) for a total of 1670 days.
Half that and you have the 1335 days in Daniel.12.12 as the timeline of the Logos in mirror function.
The connection to Hebrews.9.12 is spurious; as the 'blood of Christ' means not the 'blood of the sacrifices', but the 'life force' in the triplicities. both 'agreeing as One'; say the spirit, the water and the blood as the witness on earth and the father, the word and the holy ghost (1John.4.6-9).sons

Should the Biblical Cannon have ended with the Acts of the Apostles?
No.

Is the so called Great Controversy Between Christ and Satan really a Human vs Reptilian conflict?
No

Or is it really between two individual beings?
No, its between the One being in controversy with itself.

What are the soteriological implications of the human nature of Jesus Christ?
The Logos incarnated as a unique oneness so this oneness could become a manyness at the fulfilment of the timeline as programmed by the logos.

Is the substitutionary atonement...in the context of the Old Testamental sacrificial system...a theological milestone...or a historical necessity?
It past its use by date. The lambs are Aries, the goats are Capricorns and the calves are Taurians as starsigns. The 'blood sacrifice' of the physical animal has become replaced by the ordering of 'birthrights' of the 12 signs/apostles/sons of Jacob etc - all of whom are within you - if you can handle THAT Story.

Is theology at the center of disclosure?
Yes.

Is Christocentric Egyptological Science Fiction a valid theological foundation or expression in modernity?
Another label attempting to describe the ubiquity of the logos.

Would a Non-Penetential, Non-Sacrificial, Ecumenical Namaste Mass...based upon the Latin Mass be a valid focal point for a Minimalist, Humanistic Theocracy based upon Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom?
This kind of 'mass' does not concern the Thuban Council.

Is the All Seeing Eye at the Top of the Pyramid illuminated by the Dog Star Sirius?
One of many labels for the solar eye of Horus and the lunar eye of Thoth.

How important is Sirius?
First Contact Star.

Is the God of This World the Prince of Sirius?
Yes amongst all other 'princes'.

Should the Protestant Reformation have been based upon the Teachings of Jesus?
They were.

Are the Teachings of Jesus alone fundamental...and the rest of scripture merely contextual?
Yes, absolutely.

Do Reptilian Beings hate Jesus Christ?
No, they are like humans, some understand others do not.

If so...why? Is there a 'Heaven' in M-42 in Orion?
Heaven does not exist anyplace but your own mind.

What type of beings might be found in this portion of the heavens?
Whatever you can imagine and image.

Is there hope and redemption for all beings in the Universe?
All are already redeemed, without exception.

I want everyone to make it! Even the really evil beings...if this is possible. Some isolation and re-education might be necessary...and some might have to be eternally isolated. I don't know...but I do not wish harm or misery on any being...no matter who they are...what they look like...or what they have done. All of us may have some very filthy reincarnational baggage!
WE are all Individuations of the ONE, defined and programmed by the Logos as the Sentience of the ONE Energy Source.

I could keep going for hours...but I'd better stop.
Thanks for that.

You don't need to answer all or any of these questions. I just have lots and lots of questions. If I truly spoke my mind...I'd be in huge trouble. I think I'm in enough trouble already. Thank-you abraxasinas! I love that name! Do you work or live in Pine Gap?
No, but the Council knows what goes on there, being the spying center for the Southern Hemisphere and such. They can only go so far. The Logos got them covered.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-27-2010 at 05:00 AM.
Old 02-27-2010, 04:51 AM   #47
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Please closely examine the previous three posts and tell me what you think. Were all of my questions answered in the previous two posts? Were the answers complete, convincing, and to the point? What was the tone of the comments and answers? I get the feeling that abraxasinas doesn't like me very much. What do you think? I am tempted, at times, to really get involved in a serious debate with abraxasinas...but I think I'd lose...even if I was right! I know this energy from several different sources. You'd be amazed if you knew what goes through my mind, each and every day. Life is very, very strange for me. I feel like I'm in some sort of a creepy "B" movie. Actually...it might be more like a real life "V" movie...at least in my mind. Once again...consider Hathor. I'm thinking that a proper understanding of Hathor is very important. In the Stargate movie...I think of the Ra character as being Hathor.

Here is the Stargate movie:
1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIT5B...eature=related
2. Blocked by the Gods!
3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEM0DQs9th0
4. Blocked by the Gods!
5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWhAo...eature=related
6. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J-lJ...eature=related
7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sccVs...eature=related
8. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsPMt...eature=related
9. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nieF1...eature=related
10. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWkdV...eature=related
11. Blocked by the Gods!
12. Blocked by the Gods!
13. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y88lg...eature=related

I don't know how long it will remain on YouTube...so watch it while you can! Please read between the lines...and attempt to connect the dots. I don't have a lot of answers...I'm just trying to get us to think. In all of this...I mean no disrespect to the historical or contemporary powers that be. I just want to contemplate what the next logical step for humanity might be. This involves doing some digging. Unfortunately...I'm probably a bull in a very expensive china closet.

1. http://www.hulu.com/watch/62967/stargate-sg-1-hathor 2. http://images.google.com/images?sour...ed=0CBwQsAQwAA

There is a line in the above linked Stargate SG1 episode...where Hathor states that all the other gods come from her. Also...the Stargate depiction of Ra looks a lot like the artistic depictions of Hathor in the second link above. Could all of the ancient and modern deities really be the same deity? Did Amen Ra / Hathor / Lucifer / et al essentially write the Bible? Who was Josephus...really? Who is abraxasinas...really? Common Political and Religious Cross Pollenation...spanning thousands of years? Hmmmmm...

From Wikipedia: Hathor

Goddess Hathor in a red dress wear the headress of a sun disk and cow's horn.
Goddess of the sky, love, beauty, and music
Name in hieroglyphs
Major cult center Dendera
Symbol the sistrum
Parents Ra
Siblings Shu, Tefnut, Sekhmet (in some accounts), Bast, Serket
Consort Horus, Ra ?, Thoth ?
Children Ihy, Ra ?, Horus ? [1]
Hathor , (Hwt Hr Egyptian for Horus's enclosure)[1], was an Ancient Egyptian goddess who personified the principles of love, motherhood and joy.[2] She was one of the most important and popular deities throughout the history of Ancient Egypt. Hathor was worshiped by Royalty and common people alike in whose tombs she is depicted as “Mistress of the West” welcoming the dead into the next life.[3]. In other roles she was a goddess of music, dance, foreign lands and fertility who helped women in childbirth.[3]

The cult of Hathor pre-dates the historical period and the roots of devotion to her are therefore difficult to trace though it may be a development of predynastic cults who venerated the fertility, and nature in general, represented by cows.[4] Hathor is commonly depicted as a cow goddess with head horns in which is set a sun disk with Uraeus. Twin feathers are also sometimes shown in later periods as well as a menat necklace.[4] Hathor may be the cow goddess who is depicted from an early date on the Narmer Palette and on a stone urn dating from the 1st dynasty that suggests a role as sky-goddess and a relationship to Horus who, as a sun god, is “housed” in her.[4]

The Ancient Egyptians viewed reality as multi-layered in which deities who merge together for various reasons, whilst retaining divergent attributes and myths, were not seen as contradictory but complementary.[5] In a complicated relationship Hathor is at times the mother, daughter and wife of Ra and, like Isis, is at times described as the mother of Horus, and associated with Bat and Sekhmet.[4] The cult of Osiris promised eternal life to those deemed morally worthy. Originally the justified dead, male or female, became an Osiris but by early Roman times females became identified with Hathor and men with Osiris.[6] The Ancient Greeks identified Hathor with the goddess Aphrodite and the Romans as Venus.[7]

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-27-2010 at 05:37 AM.
Old 02-27-2010, 06:18 PM   #48
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron on the abraxasinas thread:

Once again...thank-you abraxasinas for what you are doing. Proceed in your own way...and in your own time...to fully reveal to us who you really are...and what you have really done...throughout Universal History. I think I have a pretty good idea...but I'm not talking! I'd only be guessing anyway. I'm going through this entire thread (slowly)...and I'm amazed. You are a very special individual. Much love and gratitude! Namaste abraxasinas.

Response by abraxasinas:

So are you orthodoxy, so are you.
Once you know how special you are, you will understand.
The Council thanks you soo much of presenting the CURIOUS and INQUISITIVE nature of the Prime Creator himself.
We love you very much dear friend of the council.
May I suggst to you to read the messages from the newest to the oldest?
Your quest to understand would be greatly accelerated.
You see out of the chaos emerges the order!
So the later posts will exhibit more order and simplicity, than the earlier ones.
Have you eaten your dragon yet?
Once you have done so, you shall enter the council - #1451.
Love the Sirebard of the Hissing Om.

Is this warm response a good thing? In a way...I think it is...but I don't know the true nature of abraxasinas or the Council of Thuban (assuming that they are the real deal...and not simply the product of an overactive imagination). I'm not sure I want to eat my dragon. Would entering the council be a good thing...or would it be indicative of selling one's soul...and selling out the human race? Am I too accomodating regarding non-human beings...or am I too flippant and disrespectful toward them? I have insufficient information...to make truly intelligent decisions about any of this. One would need to be properly informed by truly credible sources...regarding the true state of affairs in this Solar System and throughout the Universe. But once again...those who really and truly know what's what don't seem to be saying a helluva lot. I appreciate the whistleblowers, remote viewers, channelers, contactees, and abductees...but something seems to be seriously missing. I feel empty and lost regarding all of this. You folks might think that Leo Zagami is crazy and not credible...but I rewatched the first part of the Camelot interview...and I think he knows a helluva lot...crazy or not. I also think that Jordan Maxwell knows a helluva lot. They both have a Roman Catholic background. I truly believe that Catholic insiders probably know more than just about anyone else on Earth regarding what's really going on. But getting these people to speak freely and honestly is probably next to impossible...especially while being videotaped! Zagami and Maxwell may be exceptions...assuming that they are speaking honestly.

Anyway...if abraxasinas is the real deal...transitioning from darkness into light...I don't want to jinx the process by asking hard and probing questions...and making outlanding speculations. On the other hand...if abraxasinas is the real deal...I would like to do everything possible to make this hypothetical transition from darkness into light...as smooth and painless as possible. But beware of deception and hidden agendas...hidden by complexity and flattery. I honestly don't know who to believe or who to trust. So really...I trust no one...not even myself.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-05-2010 at 09:24 PM.
Old 02-27-2010, 06:22 PM   #49
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Pre-closure comment:

When they say 'Take me to your leader'...someone must be directing them to Avalon! Seriously...freedom of speech is a two-edged sword...and so is censorship. The abraxasinas material is obviously not for everyone. If someone is strongly opposed to abraxasinas...it's up to them to come up with rational counter arguments or revealing observations. The thread should be uncensored (within reason)...but harsh and critical responses should also be uncensored (within reason). The abraxasinas thread is a tremendous mental and spiritual exercise...regardless of the source or any hidden agendas. We all need to develop thick skin and analytical minds. We shouldn't have to be spoon-fed with only those things that are 'good for us'. Go abraxasinas!

Post-closure comment:

I was just beginning to seriously examine the abraxasinas thread...and while I had huge reservations and unanswered questions...I entertained the possibility that this phenomenon was not of this world...and that it might be extremely significant regarding disclosure. Einstein said that the Universe is stranger than we think...and that it is stranger than we can think. What if the Star Wars Bar isn't too far off? What if the Universe is filled with non-sense and absurdities? How might a lower-case god or goddess behave online? They might seem very strange to us. I had recently considered the possibility that abraxasinas was transitioning from the darkness to the light...and from insanity to sanity. Who knows? I have never encountered anyone like abraxasinas...although I kept feeling that I was figuring out who this might be...and that I had felt some of this energy in various well-known people. I'm going to continue to go through the Thuban thread...and make observations. This could be good practice for that which is to come. How will disclosure really occur? Has it been occurring right under our noses...without us realizing it? How should we properly evaluate anything? I lean toward the respectful yet irreverent approach...where I ask questions which I know are going to make someone angry...yet I ask the questions with no animosity. I just want the truth. Anyway...abraxasinas...wherever you are...and whoever you are...please seriously consider embracing Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom as your modus operandi. Thank-you for doing what I think you were doing. I may come to a very different conclusion when I finish your thread. Who knows? May the force be with you. I hope to meet you someday. Perhaps we can share a bottle of fine wine.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-27-2010 at 06:31 PM.
Old 02-28-2010, 02:49 AM   #50
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

abraxasinas and the Thuban material http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...ghlight=Thuban should probably be neither accepted or rejected...but simply evaluated in an open yet critical manner. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20386 The 'real' abraxasinas may be more subtle and obscure than one might imagine. If one had complete reincarnational recall...or moved from young adult body to young adult body via fully conscious soul-transference...century after century...and was able to utilize 100% of human brain capacity...and was perfectly possessed by a Draconian Reptilian Being...and had complete access to the Vatican Library and the Thuban Database (or equivalent)...what might one be like? They would be quite different...wouldn't they? I'm not saying that this describes abraxasinas...but it could. If it doesn't...I think there is a very strong possibility that such an individual exists...historically and presently. My current thinking is that this individual is an Anna-like (in "V") Human/Reptilian hybrid. I could be very wrong...but I think on one occasion...I may have seen this being. I don't wish to be more specific...and there is probably a 1% chance that the person I saw was really the one who I think they might have been. Still...I think that such an individual has existed throughout Human History...and has been the Best Friend and Worst Enemy of the Human Race...a being in conflict with itself. Think of the possibility of Earth Humanity as Prisoners of War on a Prison Planet with Grey Guards and a Human/Reptilian Warden answering to a Draconian Reptilian 'God'. The horror.

But what the hell do I know? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b365_qJEpDg Rewatch "V" (2009) with all of the above in mind. http://abc.go.com/watch/v/240273 Don't take anything I say too seriously. I really don't know. I just speculate...and ask a lot of questions. I speculate...therefore I am.

Tags
abraxasinas, orthodoxymoron, thuban