Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-28-2010, 03:07 AM   #51
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Default Re: Thuban Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Here is a question and answer session between me and abraxasinas on abraxasinas's thread. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...=18900&page=38 I don't know who this really is...but they are unlike anyone I have encountered. The answers often seem to not be of human origin. Here goes:

You don't need to answer all or any of these questions. I just have lots and lots of questions. If I truly spoke my mind...I'd be in huge trouble. I think I'm in enough trouble already. Thank-you abraxasinas! I love that name! Do you work or live in Pine Gap?
No, but the Council knows what goes on there, being the spying center for the Southern Hemisphere and such. They can only go so far. The Logos got them covered.

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom
Oxy...What was the time lapse between the question and the response...

When talking about books...Did Abraxas really know the material??

Just thinking...
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 03:21 AM   #52
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
Oxy...What was the time lapse between the question and the response...

When talking about books...Did Abraxas really know the material??

Just thinking...
The responses weren't immediate. Several hours passed...but I don't know if abraxasinas read the questions as soon as I posted them. Regarding one book 'The Great Controversy' by Ellen White...abraxasinas seemed to have more than just a copy and paste knowledge. I asked about the relationship between Daniel 8:14 and Hebrews 9:12...and the answer once again reflected more than a copy and paste answer. When asked about the Australian theologian Dr. Desmond Ford...abraxasinas did not respond. I found that significant. I don't trust abraxasinas at all...but I think that whoever they are...they are very, very bright...regardless of whether they are simply doing searches or not.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-28-2010 at 05:48 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 03:55 AM   #53
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

From Thuban's representatives profile page..

Things are as they must be Mirror of John!
Thanks Anchor for feeding for so long.

Watch and contemplate the lost messages for clues.

Prophecy is fulfilled!
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 04:16 AM   #54
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
The responses weren't immediate. Several hours passed...but I don't know if abraxasinas read the questions as soon as I posted them. Regarding one book 'The Great Controversy' by Ellen White...abraxasinas seemed to have more that just a copy and paste knowledge. I asked about the relationship between Daniel 8:14 and Hebrews 9:12...and the answer once again reflected more than a copy and paste answer. When asked about the Australian theologian Dr. Desmond Ford...abraxasinas did not respond. I found that significant. I don't trust abraxasinas at all...but I think that whoever they are...they are very, very bright...regardless of whether they are simply doing searches or not.

i'M GOOD AT INTERNET RESEARCH...

You and Viking are the best I've seen...Could you guys do that??

Say in 4 hours...
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 06:03 AM   #55
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
From Thuban's representatives profile page..

Things are as they must be Mirror of John!
Thanks Anchor for feeding for so long.

Watch and contemplate the lost messages for clues.

Prophecy is fulfilled!
Where is this from? Where is the profile page? Was Anchor being addressed personally...or is this just a verse? I don't know why I'm asking.

If I wanted to pull an information fast-one...I could probably give SaLuSa and the Galactic Federation a run for their money...but I couldn't even come close to matching abraxasinas. Perhaps Viking could!!! As for putting something together with a search vs knowing (and not needing to do a search)...picture a very bright lower case god or goddess...with a dozen very bright assistants...and a Cray Supercomputer. We're basically simple folk...who mean well...and are trying to solve our problems...and figure a few things out. I don't think we have a clue regarding the potential deceptive nature of information packaging and delivery. I'm not necessarily referring to the Thuban material...or to abraxasinas...but we should probably be very wary of everything...including ourselves. I suspect that the closer we come to ultimate truths and liberation...the more we become targets of the darkside. I feel like a walking battlefield...and I don't feel like I'm winning. Was the earthquake caused by closing the Thuban thread? Hmmmmmmmm.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-28-2010 at 06:07 AM.
Old 02-28-2010, 06:10 AM   #56
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

on his profile page on PA

http://projectavalon.net/forum/member.php?u=10275
Old 02-28-2010, 06:15 AM   #57
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Okay, me personally, after spending over an hour reading all related material mostly from related forum threads, I have but few words to say.

K>I>S>S> means "Keep it Simple Stupid". Not that anyone is ever stupid. I am no saint in getting others more confused and even upset at me for my confusing words. Thuban's material is not simple in my eyes. I've learned me self to seriously not continue confusion for all involved (well at least I try!). Enough said there. Except that my open mind, open heart and higher self all are the only real parts of my whole being that helps me decide what to do and what not to do in life.

So matter how cool or how revealing someone or something looks to me... if my whole being doesn't agree then neither do I. At this point I don't agree with Thuban's material. This comes from more than just my conscious mind.

Kevin
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 06:17 AM   #58
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Truth can be complex but should never be complicated..
Old 02-28-2010, 01:38 PM   #59
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I don't feel like I'm winning.

I think you are.... I think you must be..

chelmostef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 02:40 PM   #60
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you chelmostef. I feel good regarding the various threads and basic concepts...but I am not a poster child for any of this. I'm basically a burned-out hypocrite. Someone with some real drive needs to latch-on to some of this stuff...and really do something with it. I'm sure this is happening. Go good guys and good gals!

I saw the picture of abraxasinas...and I'm not making a connection between the person pictured and the abraxasinas thread. I'm still sensing a feminine lower case goddess of sorts. But it could very well be this person. I'm still very interested in Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer. Who are they...really...and where are they presently?

I keep feeling an intense sadness regarding the whole Human predicament...but other races (if they really exist) may be in even more trouble than we are. I keep feeling as though no matter what we (or they) do...things are still going to be a mess...for a long, long time. No matter what happens...people are going to be upset and unhappy. Sometimes the people who have everything going for them get into horrible situations...or are unsatisfied with life...even though they have the best of everything.

Sorry for the rambling tangent. Just don't expect heaven or hell. My guess is that the future is going to be more of the same...only different! We'll just keep getting recycled back into a Solar System which gradually improves...century after century.

We may have needed the gods and goddesses (of whatever races) in the past...but I think We the People of the Solar System need to move on presently...and the gods and goddesses need to retire. I am grateful for their services...regardless of successes or failures. The ultimate Creator God seems to be absent...though very visible in the Creation. This is a mystery to me...and very, very troubling. What the hell happened? I keep thinking of ancient warfare which did not go well. Who knows?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-28-2010 at 02:44 PM.
Old 02-28-2010, 03:56 PM   #61
bigmo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
Truth can be complex but should never be complicated..
There as a possibility that explanations of cosmic truth to 3D beings can indeed be complicated my dear Celine. Would this suppose then that the explanation isn't true?

Peace
bigmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 06:33 PM   #62
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmo View Post
There as a possibility that explanations of cosmic truth to 3D beings can indeed be complicated my dear Celine. Would this suppose then that the explanation isn't true?

Peace
i prefer to see it as complex rather then complicated..

but maybe it is just synthax..
Old 02-28-2010, 08:08 PM   #63
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The ultimate Creator God seems to be absent...though very visible in the Creation. This is a mystery to me...and very, very troubling. What the hell happened? I keep thinking of ancient warfare which did not go well. Who knows?

I really think every thing is in its place and working out on schedule.. It seems a very mixed up place we live in a I cannot condone for one second the evil actions some take... But it does seem we need to learn these lessons to evolve or at least better ourselves. I truly believe we are here in the pre-school and everything is working out as planned.... Black and white, possitive and negative every thing has to balance it seems... I really wonder if this is really the case, can't everyone be happy, cant we have all the possitive and let the negative dissaipate into the ether... I have aligning myself with the possitive and will continue to do so and will fight for this untill my passing...

I really dont know how the god beings fit into this and how or if our history has been manipulated by these enititys... Im sure it will all come out in the wash... But be safe in the knowledge that we are all part of this complex puzzle and our most seemingly insignificant action can and will have a most profound effect in the most unpredictable way... Ask and it shall be done... This is our trump card and one they can never have an effect negate..
chelmostef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 09:17 PM   #64
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
i'M GOOD AT INTERNET RESEARCH...

You and Viking are the best I've seen...Could you guys do that??

Say in 4 hours...
Hi Stargazer...

Well yes it's not difficult to keep on top.

If you have bundles of information on lets say a given topic which you have saved on Word ect etc ... and you have several web pages running simultaneously with search engines...it's easy peasy to copy and paste within a few minutes!! Hence his ability to get back in record time with information...at times the information wasn't totally relevant to the question...hence some of his answers seemed off topic!!

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 09:47 PM   #65
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

I am very displeased that Thuban has been closed. Your trying to protect me from the devil???? Whew we never have done that before.. This type of dynamic is real and why shut off something that we need to face anyway? If we are to learn from the Cosmos, sovereignty is your first step. Quantum mechanics work from a creative emergent. You think the devil is going to catch me on his concepts that bare no Fruit? All I have is time too. I need to capture his image and steal it from him.
We are completely backed up by a monsoon of benevolent energy. A fractal fauna of beauty and inspiration. We are the up rooters the ones who dwell at the lightning.

Bring back Thuban.....

Last edited by Magamud; 02-28-2010 at 09:50 PM.
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 09:54 PM   #66
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Your concerns do not fall on deaf ears ...

And i dont know who said "devil" but it wasnt me
Old 02-28-2010, 09:55 PM   #67
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

I said Devil....And hubris be with me at the Mount of Olives......
Old 02-28-2010, 10:03 PM   #68
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Ahh so it is your "take" ok...
Old 02-28-2010, 10:10 PM   #69
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

My take is:
Thuban has the knowledge of time but its a lie. He needs us to reflect and integrate his reality to find the truth. I need him to gain his archetypes and steal them back. This is a very unique opportunity and will allow Avalon to reincarnate its spirit as an identity in cosmic space, Yes?
Its reflective of our reality now. Everything is upside down. So is the devil....

Last edited by Magamud; 02-28-2010 at 10:50 PM.
Old 02-28-2010, 10:13 PM   #70
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Free will is a wonderful thing, a gift of God.
We have a phrase in my country : " never look in teeth of a present."
Meaning present is a present ,freely given and not to be judged.

That means with free will, yes you are free to do whatever comes into your mind.
If you want to do it- DO IT.

But never forget boys and girls that if you sow a lily in the soil there is no absolutely way that an oak tree will grow.

If you want the "devil" ... sure -go get it.

But do not complain or whine afterwards.

If you want it ,come and get it -as Mr. Coverdale once sung...
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 11:55 PM   #71
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post
Free will is a wonderful thing, a gift of God.
We have a phrase in my country : " never look in teeth of a present."
Meaning present is a present ,freely given and not to be judged.

That means with free will, yes you are free to do whatever comes into your mind.
If you want to do it- DO IT.

But never forget boys and girls that if you sow a lily in the soil there is no absolutely way that an oak tree will grow.

If you want the "devil" ... sure -go get it.

But do not complain or whine afterwards.

If you want it ,come and get it -as Mr. Coverdale once sung...
The chimera of free will is only a cascading vortex of beyond awareness descsision making...In essence it can be programmed endlessly.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 07:32 PM   #72
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Could the abraxasinas thread be based upon an actual being...and an actual database...yet put together on Avalon by someone who has some sort of connection with this being...serving as sort of an intermediary? If a key being was going to disclose himself, herself, or itself...how would they do it? It might have to be gradual. This being might be completely ignored or ridiculed. Disclosure might be completely missed by even the most studious ufologists. Disclosure might emerge in a completely unexpected form. It might be a real let-down...instead of being something exotic and exciting. We might all shake our heads in disbelief...and utter 'Is that all there is to it? There's got to be more to it...doesn't there? I wanted it to be so much more. Boo-Hoo!'

I continue to think in terms of possibilities and probabilities. So much of what we discuss is impossible to verify...or to know for certain...but we have to try to figure things out...don't we? I really hate this waiting-game and guessing-game. I hate being lied to. I only speculate because I have to. I don't enjoy this. Actually...there are aspects of all of this which I enjoy...but I find it taking a toll on my emotional and spiritual life...and a lot of things are being left undone...like making a significant amount of money and taking care of my house and my teeth! As much as everyone seems to hate 'America'...I still like the idea of the United States of the Solar System...which is NOT a promotion of the hated 'America'. I need a foundation based upon more than the latest alien craze.

The Avalon shutdown was interesting...but I think this whole area of research is a highly emotional spiritual war...where it is IMPOSSIBLE to avoid serious conflict and emotional trauma. The subjects we discuss aren't for sissies! I tend to think that we have no idea what really goes on behind the scenes...and what intense pressures the key people are under. The stakes in all of this are extremely high. The key government and religious people seem to have very short leashes...and aren't doing a lot of talking...so we have to pick-up tidbits here and there...and try to put them together in some sort of a coherent and credible form...yet which is impossible to prove. I appreciate both Bill and Kerry...regardless of what happens on Camelot and Avalon...and whether they continue to work together or not. I refuse to take sides.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-01-2010 at 07:44 PM.
Old 03-01-2010, 07:34 PM   #73
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Could the abraxasinas thread be based upon an actual being...and an actual database
Hey ortho, well it certainly wasn't worth having the forum shut down for 24 hours.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:06 PM   #74
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I believe in life after life after life...yet I often have to agree with Bertrand Russell in many ways...especially when life is hard or depressing. I'm having a Bertrand Russell sort of day. I don't necessarily believe the following quote...but this is the way I feel today. In "A Free Man's Worship" http://www.berith.org/essays/br/br03.html Bertrand Russell states the following:

"That man is the product of causes which had no prevision of the end they were achieving; that his origin, his growth, his hopes and fears, his loves and his beliefs, are but the outcome of accidental collocations of atoms; that no fire, no heroism, no intensity of thought and feeling, can preserve an individual life beyond the grave; that all the labors of the ages, all the devotion, all the inspiration, all the noonday brightness of human genius, are destined to extinction in the vast death of the solar system, and that the whole temple of man's achievement must inevitably be buried beneath the debris of a universe in ruins -- all these things, if not quite beyond dispute, are yet so nearly certain that no philosophy which rejects them can hope to stand. Only within the scaffolding of these truths, only on the firm foundation of unyielding despair, can the soul's salvation henceforth be safely built.

A strange mystery it is that nature, omnipotent but blind, in the revolutions of her secular hurryings through the abysses of space, has brought forth at last a child, subject still to her power, but gifted with sight, with knowledge of good and evil, with the capacity of judging all the works of his unthinking mother. In spite of death, the mark and seal of the parental control, man is yet free, during his brief years, to examine, to criticize, to know, and in imagination to create. To him alone, in the world with which he is acquainted, this freedom belongs; and in this lies his superiority to the resistless forces that control his outward life".

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-01-2010 at 08:57 PM.
Old 03-01-2010, 11:06 PM   #75
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Cosmic awareness will not abide by Corporate policy or Law my friends. These are old concepts that have served the wrong master in time. It should be self evident that this dynamic is in everything and when presented take the opportunity to loosen the bonds of oppression. Just say no! Integrity is everything when being transported in hyperspace...

Magamud...

Tags
abraxasinas, orthodoxymoron, thuban