Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-05-2010, 11:30 PM   #1
Debby
Avalon Senior Member

Default Please read, this is very important "Joe Stack and John Bedell Connection"

This guy is posting on GLP right now, dude sounds seriously disturbed!!

John Bedell and Joe Stack were not terrorist, they were good friends of mine. In 1996, we met at an embedded systems conference in

Sacramento. I do not feel like typing out all the details, but we hit it off right from the beginning. We begin analysing networks together and
by 2002, Joe and I were able to penetrate just about any network connected to the Internet. The correspondence between John, Joe, and I eventually came to a halt, but in February, 2007 I get a call from Joe telling me that we needed to talk in person. I met with him and he spilled his guts to me.
He told me about all the unlawful and clandestine operations our government was involved with and also informed me of the level of corruption that has manifested itself in capitol hill. He suggested that we find out what was going on by infiltrating the CIA's as well as the NSA's networks.
I was really hesitant about it, but Joe told me that John was on board and pointed me to this website and a couple of others as a nudge of encouragement. My wife had recently passed and I really felt like I had nothing to lose, so the day after his proposal, and after countless hours of pouring over conspiracy theories, I accepted.
It was not because my moral standards were as high as Joe's, but more that my wife's death had take a tremendous toll on me, and I went into it for the thrill (it kept my mind preoccupied and off my wife).

That was the last time I saw Joe face to face. I did not see John face to face throughout the entire operation, but we communicated through digital mediums.
Joe was the lead man. He orchestrated the entire event, and delegated tasks to people. I am a mathematics professor with a focus in cryptology, so Joe put me in charge of cryptography. I set up secure lines of communication and ran crypt-analysis on ciphered keys John sniffed off the networks. John was in charge of pen testing. If you are going to get caught, it will be during pen testing, since this the most intrusive part of the entire process. It had been years since we had worked together as a team, and Joe and John were not up to date on the latest network and software security practices.

We started on private networks and worked our way up to large corporations.
By 2009 we were prepared to undertake the task at hand. Joe kept things compartmentalised during the operation.
We were given information on a need to know basis. I do not know what methods Joe used to attack what networks, or even what files he was after, I was only given cipher-texts and expected to return the clear-text. John was in charge of anti-forensics and clean-up.

But, I knew something went wrong when Joe called me. I immediately knew right off the bat that something was amiss, when I heard John in the background. That was our number one rule: no face-to-face contact. His first words, "It's way bigger than anybody could have ever dreamed. Look at today's date. Listen to the audio-file I just sent you and then look at the time-stamp and at today's date again". I honestly thought I was busted. I thought it was a government agent trying to be funny.
The date was February 15, and, I will not ever forget this, the audio file was last modified about an hour before I listened to it. The clip was of the end of a hockey game and as the commentator wrapped things up, he said something along the lines of "Thrasers: 7, Kings: 6. Thanks for listening to us on this Monday night". At first I didn't understand.

I didn't even have a clue as to what was going on until Joe sent me more of the archives which had every digital video, and audio, broadcasts for events that were supposed to happen tomorrow, but had not happened yet. Confirmation finally came that this was not just some sort of hoax database kept for fun, when we tuned into the Thrashers-Kings game and the final score was Thrashers: 7, Kings: 6. After brainstorming and researching for days, they finally discovered the database was being written to via satellite.
And from there things clicked into place. The NSA is able to see approximately 27 hours 42 minutes and 33 seconds into the future of the world. This is done through a satellite. The satellite is able to take images of earth, a selected number of video and audio broadcasts (the majority of it is news) routed to the satellite by communications on the ground up, to roughly 27 hours before it happens.
As every second goes by it is slowly gaining the ability to see further into the future. I'm not going to expand any further here, but to say the satellite is able to do this because of a flaw in the way the Lorentz transformations were derived. This is my insurance.

They have already kill Joe and John, and in such a way that they made them out to be monsters to the public. They will not do this to me. This is the way it works. If they kill me, abduct me or anything, all evidence including the properly derived Lorrentz transformations are to be automatically posted here.
I must be present at my computer at 5:29 a.m. (my timezone) everyday in order to keep this posts from happening because 174 servers spanning the globe are set to ensure that happens automatically unless my password is entered.

If the government tries to take this site out or this page, I have created a virus that will spread on a massive scale and automatically upload all the evidence I have against them to the victims PC, so at the very least thousands will know the truth but most likely millions.
My password cannot be cracked.

It would take longer to crack an 8096 bit RSA encryption key, than my self-made encryption system. My initials are T.S.G. and I am a Mathematics professor.
This shall ensure if they kill me and try to slander my name in the media, there will be at least a few people who know the truth I'm not telling everything here because then they would kill me. It's the only bargaining chip I have left.
Source
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread549145/pg1

Last edited by Debby; 03-05-2010 at 11:36 PM.
Debby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 11:32 PM   #2
Church
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Please read, this is very important "Joe Stack and John Bedell Connection"

Apparently he has never heard of paragraphs. I tried reading that, but I got dizzy.
Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 11:33 PM   #3
Debby
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Please read, this is very important "Joe Stack and John Bedell Connection"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Church View Post
Do people not know what paragraphs are anymore? I tried reading that, but I got dizzy.
Sorry church
hope it's better now

Last edited by Debby; 03-05-2010 at 11:37 PM.
Debby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 11:40 PM   #4
Church
Avalon Senior Member

Well I didn't mean to direct that at you, as I figured you just copied and pasted it directly from ATS. I edited my post above to reflect this.

(Thank you, though, for going ahead and fixing it!)
Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 11:45 PM   #5
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

hmmm, so they just need to look at him on his computer 27 hours in advance to see what he types before taking him out...

shouldn't share his blackmail secrets on the internet, his computer is already being shredded to ribbons... better find some new protections...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 11:56 PM   #6
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

a few years ago I started writing a story idea I sent out to a few publishers...

Quote:
Rocky sat thinking about how this all began, what started as a project meant to solve the energy crisis, through a scientific anomaly, opened a window allowing them to see into the future.

They had set up the prototype with the goal of achieving a rotation of 4000 RPMs, but it exceeded their wildest expectations. Their equipment measured it up to 25,000 RPMs, but it kept accelerating. They tried to stop it by putting drag on the center axle, but it stripped the threads and kept spinning faster. Removing the rod, it hung motionless, not effected by gravity and continued accelerating until it was just a blur.

They watched as it disappeared, and could see objects on the other side. Chris picked up a rod and reached out to touch it, but it passed right through like it wasn’t there, Rocky noticed nothing appeared on the other side.

Had they somehow created a worm hole connecting to another part of the universe?

They sat discussing it, when Chris noticed the rod slowly poking out the other side. Looking at the clock they saw it had been an hour since the rod was poked through. They hadn’t created a worm hole, what was there right in front of them, was a window into the future.
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 12:26 AM   #7
observer
Avalon Senior Member

There is more on the Joe Stack saga at this link:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...t=20208&page=3

Alex Jones has also posted a video with some very disturbing connections between Joe Stack, remote controlled aircraft, and the circumstances surrounding the 9/11 twin towers affair:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9sdYhAuG2g&NR=1

The plot gets thicker....
observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 09:26 AM   #8
Greetings
Avalon Senior Member

I sense a great unfolding of truth coming soon in the folds of time.

The awakening has long since begun, and the momentum is beginning to pick up great space.

Who will decide the controll?

-------
Equanimity, and awareness of the presences in your lives that you must live with out. You decide the fate of yourself, and also how it will affect the others
Greetings is offline   Reply With Quote