Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-17-2010, 04:19 AM   #26
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Use Reverse Speech on PC founders?? Uh, well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarityofawareness View Post
Reverse speech of Bill & Kerry: part 1

...or it's link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g01ULV7qS4w

Kevin
I'm going to go ahead and point something out concerning the RS I did of Kerry & Bill here. I spent maybe 2-3 hours researching that 22 minute interview of Kerry C. & Bill R. and through out it all I could not get many reversals of Kerry C. Getting the reversals on Bill R. wasn't difficult at all. Maybe I could make a part 2 video that could explain what I just now stated, but what's the point? What do you think? Also, some reversals of Kerry sound like they were in German language BUT I do not speak German so all I am doing here is GUESSING! So please don't start with any conspiracy theories concerning this. I'm sure if I were to now do some RS on me self that I could probably find German language from me own reversals as well. Then again, I just dunno. Other than that there really isn't much else to report on it all.

Kevin
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 09:40 AM   #27
zurx
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Use Reverse Speech on PC founders?? Uh, well...

Just wanted to add that RS is a pseudo-science at BEST. Any results you post will be taken with a grain of salt... by myself anyway.

RS is a complicated way of doing something quite simple. Listen to tone inflection and analyze body language. Watch eye movements and facial muscle spasms. That's all you need. Just look at people when they talk, and you'll know.
zurx is offline   Reply With Quote