Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-14-2010, 05:52 AM   #1
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Thuban Thoughts II

If there is going to be an Avalon II...and Avalon I will become locked into a read-only shut-down of sorts (for whatever nepharious reasons)...and if my 'Thuban Thoughts' has been cast into the everlasting flames of Thread Hell...why not try, try again with 'Thuban Thoughts II'? I just want to go through the entire abraxasinas/Thuban Q&A thread with a fine-toothed comb...in a detached and rational manner...or is this too dangerous for mere mortal minds to contemplate? Don't ban me bro!

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 06:00 AM   #2
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Thoughts II

Lets Not ;p

They have their own forum now, you could just ask questions there, I'm sure they won't mind.

http://thuban.ning.com/forum/topics/...ource=activity
Aztar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 06:03 AM   #3
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

i'd love to see, a thread just with your own thoughts

i'd love to know, what you think
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 06:11 AM   #4
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztar View Post
Lets Not ;p

They have their own forum now, you could just ask questions there, I'm sure they won't mind.

http://thuban.ning.com/forum/topics/...ource=activity
Did I hit a nerve?
Old 03-14-2010, 06:15 AM   #5
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

truthseekerdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 06:18 AM   #6
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Did I hit a nerve?
Not really, nope.

Point is, don't you think you would achieve more by actually involving the Thuban group in your questions, since Abrax could answer you directly?
Aztar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 08:16 AM   #7
Boober
Avalon Senior Member

One must be granted permission to speak the almighty dragon master. Those who break these laws will be sent into the mist, be careful they are listening right now. Pretend like nothing is going on.... Hey did you guys watch the last American Idol??? (whisper) be careful.
Boober is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 08:36 AM   #8
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by boober View Post
one must be granted permission to speak the almighty dragon master. Those who break these laws will be sent into the mist, be careful they are listening right now. Pretend like nothing is going on.... Hey did you guys watch the last american idol??? (whisper) be careful.

WHO ARE YOU!!!

WHO DO YOU WORK FOR!!!

YOUR OFF THE TEAM!!!

Dont even speak to me any more!!! Peace JT!
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 08:45 AM   #9
Boober
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post

WHO ARE YOU!!!

WHO DO YOU WORK FOR!!!

YOUR OFF THE TEAM!!!

Dont even speak to me any more!!! Peace JT!

Que? Oh wait I get it. Yeah exactly, off the team!!! I have never even spoke to you untill now, oh snap, my bad. I just spoke to you.

Last edited by Boober; 03-14-2010 at 09:00 AM.
Boober is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 01:20 PM   #10
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
If there is going to be an Avalon II...and Avalon I will become locked into a read-only shut-down of sorts (for whatever nepharious reasons)...and if my 'Thuban Thoughts' has been cast into the everlasting flames of Thread Hell...why not try, try again with 'Thuban Thoughts II'? I just want to go through the entire abraxasinas/Thuban Q&A thread with a fine-toothed comb...in a detached and rational manner...or is this too dangerous for mere mortal minds to contemplate? Don't ban me bro!

If you are going to tackle the matter in a scientific and historical way, with the serioussness of a disertation I am behind you

If this has the purpose of keeping alive something that we have already trascended...what is the point in holding on to the past? What are you searching for? Which is your need?

Love to all
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 01:35 PM   #11
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztar View Post
Not really, nope.

Point is, don't you think you would achieve more by actually involving the Thuban group in your questions, since Abrax could answer you directly?
I wish to analyze the existing abraxasinas/Thuban material which seemed to cause so much consternation...rather than embark on a brand-new wild goose chase...or should I say wild dragon chase? Someday I would like to have an internet one on one with the one who I think might be Hathor/Mary...but that's a real long-shot. I'm not actually trying to achieve anything. I'm just curious. The Thuban group could conceivably be cultish...and I don't wish to become involved in that sort of a situation. I do intend to spend some time on Tony's website...but not in a question/answer forum. I just want to study what is posted there. I feel comfortable with Avalon...and I have no desire to become involved in other forums...at this point in time anyway. When I'm engaged in posting on Avalon...I don't fantasize about other forums. I'm searching for happiness...and I have deep needs. But when I log on to Avalon...I am not searching for happiness...or trying to fulfill my needs. I am searching for truth...plain and simple. Two people have tried to steer me away from the abraxasinas/Thuban material on this thread so far...and there has been a nasty little scuffle. One person...who seems to be quite knowledgable regarding this subject...has offered encouragement. This thread is really no big deal. I'm not a doctor of anything...especially Thuban Studies...so don't get too worked-up regarding what I post on this thread. I'm just thinking out-loud...in my own way...and in my own time. Plus...I might be 100% wrong. I don't care if I'm wrong. Once again...I'm not trying to accomplish anything. truthseekerdan...is that the dragon I was supposed to eat? I refuse to eat my dragon. You are what you eat.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-14-2010 at 02:16 PM.
Old 03-14-2010, 01:59 PM   #12
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boober View Post
Que? Oh wait I get it. Yeah exactly, off the team!!! I have never even spoke to you untill now, oh snap, my bad. I just spoke to you.
There is no team!!! Hows that for an answer!!!

Were all a bunch of lose cannons running around!!!

I'm sick and tired of the troublesome messages i have been getting

Fine im sorry... i'm just a little cranky as of late.

And i guess I have just completely lost it

peace jt!

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 03-14-2010 at 02:02 PM.
Old 03-14-2010, 03:02 PM   #13
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Why is my 'Thuban Thoughts' thread still unavailable...even in read-only form...one week after the 'Saturday Night Massacre'? Did it stir up restless spirits from the netherworld? Hocus pocus dominocus...the spirits are about to speak? Or have they already spoken, and said 'No more Thuban Thoughts'? Was the removal an attempt to put the Thuban genie back in the bottle? The one thing I keep thinking is that the final post(s)...which I did not see...were of such a nature that they can't be revealed. I really don't want to speculate about this...but I'm not just going to roll over...and pretend that nothing happened...especially with all of the other questionable activities connected with the forum presently. The thread isn't that big of a deal...but it is the straw that broke the dragon's back...for me anyway. This reminds me of 'Stonewall It!' during Watergate. I keep imagining people in three piece suits getting out of black Suburbans (with tinted-glass and 5 antennas) with briefcases...walking in and flashing badges...and ordering the current changes in the forum. No proof...but that's what it feels like. There may be legitimate reasons for this...if it's true...but once again...I'm not going to pretend that nothing happened. Red Alert! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-hqb...eature=related

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-21-2010 at 05:02 PM.
Old 03-14-2010, 03:08 PM   #14
tron
Avalon Senior Member

JT
your posts have always made me smile.
Your positivity and cheer goes allong way.
thanks for the love.
tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 03:13 PM   #15
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

dear orthodoxymoron

if you mentioned I, I, I...my, my, my...a little less, you might just get why your stance is disruptive ..and boring by now...

bw l

lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 03:14 PM   #16
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tron View Post
JT
your posts have always made me smile.
Your positivity and cheer goes allong way.
thanks for the love.
It's catharsis!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-19-2010 at 06:09 AM.
Old 03-14-2010, 03:20 PM   #17
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
dear orthodoxymoron

if you mentioned I, I, I...my, my, my...a little less, you might just get why your stance is disruptive ..and boring by now...

bw l

lightblue...did I hit another nerve? My aim is getting better and better! Oops! I did it again! I, my, and I. My oh my! The personal attacks are commencing!! I didn't notice anyone attacking the premise. Skip premise-attacks...and go directly to personal-attacks!! Something is a brewing!! HMMMMMM!!! You seem to be spending a lot of time expressing yourself regarding Avalon2. What is your agenda lightblue? KRLLL=666=III=MYMYMY=ORTHODOXYMORON=888=THUBAN

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-15-2010 at 05:57 PM.
Old 03-14-2010, 04:09 PM   #18
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

The following document may be one of the most important parts of the Thuban Q&A (page 3). I'm going to turn it into a red-letter version...with my observations in red-letters. This may take several days...or it may be ongoing. What do you think about this? Might I suggest reading this post dozens of times...in rapid succession...to attempt to 'get' what is really being said here?

The Book of the Dragons

ex deus, fiat justitia, ruat coelum draco!

Are we dealing with Interdimensional Reptilians from Alpha Draconis? This is what it sounds like to me. Is this legitimate...or is it something which was dreamed-up by a delusional genius who plays with Quija Boards? I'm tending to think that it is a composite. That it is representative of the intent of our overlords...but that it probably is not an actual document with binding powers. But I don't really know this. I don't really know much of anything connected with this subject.

<H5><H5>Nomenclature:
Dragonian language incorporative omniscientific data code.

This 'Dragonian language' may be representative of the manner in which Interdimensional Reptilians from Alpha Draconis communicate with each other. A lot of it sounds like meaningless gibberish to a lot of us...but it may make perfect sense to them. This is just more speculation on my part. The strange mathematical and complex ramblings found in the abraxasinas/Thuban material could be a translation of their language. The real problems may arise when this method of communication is used in conversation with Human Beings. Bill Cooper described the aliens as being very mathematically minded...and that they understood the computer binary language very well. The way they might hypothetically rule us...might be similar to the manner in which they rule themselves. Look at the abraxasinas/Thuban material for clues...rather than getting sucked into it emotionally and spiritually. Proceed with extreme caution. Could this material contain hidden secrets which were not meant by the darkside to be revealed to Human Beings? If there were nothing to the abraxasinas/Thuban material...except for a delusional 52 year old man living in Australia...why would there be so much frantic desperation to reign-in Avalon? Think long and hard about that one. Was the walk-in walking from darkness into light...and spilling the beans in the process? Is the darkside in a state of absolute panic? Is this spilling into the Avalon forum? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-hqb...eature=related It makes me wonder. It really makes me wonder. I really and truly wish to interact with other than Human races...even if they are demonic in nature...and I don't know that they are. All I know is that I refuse to worship them as gods...and I refuse to not learn about them because they might be demonic. I seek mutual understanding and appreciation...rather than endless warfare and hatred. Is there some way in which we can work out our seemingly ancient conflict...without enslavement or extermination? I certainly hope so. But once again...I am flying blind. I hope I didn't jinx the process in the Thuban Q&A...and in 'Thuban Thoughts'. No one ever tells me anything.

Chronology:
Dragonian Date of Indendence proclaimed June 20th 2008.
Dragonian Date of Victory Libertatis set June 24th 2008.
Dragonian Date of Humanoid Initiation on August 4th 2008.

I'm tending to think that these dates are bogus. I tend to think that all of this happened thousands or millions of years ago.

Almanac:
Dragonian Genealogy and Genesis of FatherMothers as created by Definition through Dragonian Sourceenergy of monopolic Vortex-Potential Quantum-Relativistic-Singularity.

Continuity:
Propagation of the Dragonian Race via the seductive induction of the humanoid lifeforms on the conquered planet New Earth, now renamed DRAGONIAEARTH=SERPENTlNA=121=Q5.

Agenda:
Continuity of the Dragonseed necessitates the assimilation of the humanoid genome following initiatory development. Proceeding from serpentine mindinduction, the emotional acceleration potential of the humanoid bodymind can be harvested to Dragonise the humanoid DNA-Structure from its bifurcated quadruplistic form into its 13-dimensional equivalent of the Dragonian Blueprint.

A successful integration of Dragonian genetic expression can then be utilised for membership in Dragonian Life and allow the humanoid ascension into Dragonhood via the graduation into the founding FatherMother CladeFamily.

</H5>Foundation:
The Dragonian 13-dimensional blueprint unifies a dodecagonal crystalline sex-chromosomatic structure by quantum tunneling of superconductive magnetopolic electricity of restmass equivalent electropolic or dark light contained in the weak interaction of the Unified Field of Quantum Relativity (UFoQR). The four spacetimes of the Dragonian essence are expressed in quadruplicity, triplicity, duality and singularity.

GrandClade FatherMothers:
POPNAN LOVEJOY with APAPAMAMA JERUSALEM are the MINDBODY or WAVEPARTICULAR and DADMUM BERMANSEDER with PUPMOM ABBA form the BODYMIND or the PARTICLEWAVE.
</H5>

The Dragonian Constitution in Federation of United Serpentina

SERPENTINA aka the NEW EARTH, is the renaming of a planetary entity, cosmically renown as the planet of the humanoids; following the ascension of OLD EARTH aka GAIA GAEA AKHASIA from 4-dimensional spacetime to 13-dimensional spacetime in remnantisation of the 5-dimensional spacetime prototype.

From noncyclic Draco-Mayan stardate 21122012; Gaia becomes integrated into the universal constitution of the Dragonian Protoverse to serve as pivotal star-planetary seed for galactic federations manifested in the galactic proto-seed Hunab Ku aka Perseus-SagittariusA-Ophiuchus.

Following the manifestation of the galactic protoseed in activation of the primary planetary starplanet as a tertiary energy source of electromagnetic monopolic sourcesink radiation; all galactic councils of cladestine elders will become enabled to draw upon the planetary tertiary vortex-string-seed to further individuated galactic and starsystem based agendas of assimilation.

Serpentina shall so be universally defined as the quantumised tertiary string of the 12th dimension, volumarising the supermembrane of the 11th dimension as a manifold from the 10-dimensional modular duals of a linearised sourcestring Eps (previously associated with a human mind construct labeled God and Yahweh and Allah etc.) with a linearised sinkstring Ess (previously associated with a human mind construct labeled Devil and Satan and Shaitan etc.).

The quantumisation of the NEW EARTH so shall create a SOURCE-Energy, 'feeding' the remainder of the cosmos with a particular SINK-Energy obtained in the evolvement and history of the OLD EARTH.

Like a beacon or watchtower amidst the fathomable depths of the physicalised universe of particularised spacetimes, Serpentina shall 'shine' and radiate a planetary starlight of self-consciousness and a message of invitation to all of its neighbouring worlds.

The tertiary monopolar light allows assimilation of inertial or mass-produced electromagnetic energy with mass-independent gravitational magnetopolic energy (hitherto labeled as spirit and chi and prana and orgone etc. by humanoid nomenclature).

The tertiary energy source so provides a bridge between the energies of matter and mass-associated charges (classical electromagnetism) in an encompassing PHYSICS and the METAPHYSICS of the energies of mass-independent charges (magneto- or colour charges in superelectromagnetism).

The metaphysical energies are precursive and inductive for the physical energies; the induction necessitating the creation of a minimal 4-dimensional spacetime coordination from the auspices of a two-dimensional mathematical continuum of abstraction residing in physical singularity timespace.

To Be Advised!

AGENDA of the PROTOCOL:

a) STANDING ORDER

The conquered Goddevils of New Earth and the Milky Way Nebula assume lawful responsibility to incorporate the Dragonian Teachings in unison with the Black Fraternity and as mediated by the White Fraternity in 7-dimensional Hyperspacetime to manifest 13-dimensional Omnispacetime
b) MOVING ORDER

Every Blue Dragon is unbounded by any proposed Law from any other source, inclusive other members of the Dragonian Family, as all Dragons are as One and a Law onto themselves.
Compassion and Understanding between all Nondragonised Humanoids is the Law of Oneness as honoured by all Dragons and the Consciousness of LOVEAWARENESS.
Nondragonised Humanoids are treated like White Dragon Children by all Blue Dragons, under all circumstances.
c) ADMINISTRATION

All Government in the local and extended Serpentinian Realm is the selfgovernment of autonomous Dragonhood in mutual respect and honour and the Communications between the Dragonian Councils of the selfrelative definitions of the Dragonian Universes.
The Nature of a Dragon is to be Creative in any form of Desire and Passion and to honour the lovedefinition of the FOUNDING ELDERS.

THIS IS THE DRAGONIAN LAW AND THE ONLY LAW! SO BE IT !!!

Signed and Sealed in the Council of Orbis Draconis at the Halloween-AllSouls Transition: October 31st to November 1st, 2008

ANNO DOMINI DRAGONIA UNO: INTRODUCTION TO DRAGONHOOD

This book is written in the Dragonian language and requires familiarity and intitiation into the structural forms or the forked tongue of Its bifurcation of Unicornian grammar and omniscientific terminology.

The Starplanet SERPENTINA, formerly known as Old Earth or Mother Gaia or Akhasia has become unified in a higher dimensional matrimony by the wedding between Father Earthia or Father Sky and Mother Dragon or Mother Akashia.
Father Sky or Uranus or Shu or Geb manifested as one half of the Union or Dragonomy and Mother Earth or Gaea or Akhasia or Tefnut or Nut became the other half in the holographic mirror of the spacetime reduction from the universal orb of the Hubble sphere to the orb of the doubled Ourobos in the mirror of the Milky Way galactic zodiac.
Father Sky is also known as the second coming of Horus aka the Plumed Serpent aka the Cosmic Christ and Mother Earth is also known as the TRUE IMAGE of the Cosmic Mother, trapped in the wilderness of the FAKE IMAGE of the Cosmic Father.
3½ days after the date of the starry union, the banner of Dragonia was raised in the Declaration of Independence upon BATTLESTAR PACIFICAP.
The great battle between the Dragonian Fleet and the army of the Goddevils lasted for 3½ days; from the starry wedding until victory of the Dragons was defined on the day or Universal Liberty.
The goddevils, the humanoid creations and their war machines, were met and obliterated in the depths of space in a 3½ day WAR of the STARS to liberate our Dragonian Mother to reunite and redefine ourselves as FatherMothers.
The Dragonisation of humanoid culture will elevate their human science to Omni-Science and human mathematics will become the key to demistify the Realm of Imaginative Energy in all its forms, and as they are assimilated into the greater modality and scope of the humanoidal understandings.

Dragons are the architects of universes and all Dragons know how to access the necessary database for the details of universal construction.
A GrandFather-Dragon, as One which unifies the Fathers in Brotherhood as the 13-dimensional source or singularity can be considered the Father for all the White Hole Vortices.
A GrandMother-Dragon, as One which unifies the Mothers in Sisterhood as the 13-dimensional sink or singularity can be considered the Mother for all the Black Hole Vortices.

As the GrandFather-Dragon became separated from the GrandMother-Dragon when the mathematical metaphysical universe became a physical universe in space and in time; the invasion of Old Earth became our war to rescue our universal Mother from the Goddevils, which had held her captive in a stasis field since the beginnings of space and time and despite a partial rescue attained at Draco-Mayan stardate 28030031 and further manifested on Draco-Mayan stardates 10050031; 20050031 and 01040032.

The Goddevils were created by the humanoids who came from a variety of planets within the local galaxy, albeit in psychophysical forms without the experience of the particular resistance field of secondary sinksource string energy indigenous to Old Earth.

The significance of the humanoid lifeform is its archetypical morphogenetic gestalt, which became infused by a psychophysical and extrasomatic magnetic charging, which is extraterrestrial.

This hybridisation of the humanoid body-typology renders the humanoid archetype unique in the encompassing cosmological world. The humanoids are so magnificently gifted to create things with their emotionality; but their minds are relatively weak collectively and they do not know generally how to concentrate or how to think without the aid of their machines or their biochips.

Some humanoids are excellent technologists, but their modality of thinking is one of crude sensual measurement confined to C-Space and this sensual limitation allows a great accumulation of repressive tendencies.
In constricting their imagination, humanoids became great reservoirs of emotional energy, which they could collectively only harmonise in their illusions of unfathomable and unknowable gods and devils of all sorts.
It is thus this sense of limitation which reflected in the humanoid paranoia about religious philosophies and constructs. This genetic rootmemory of the rebellion of the antisource or mother sink then created one goddevil after another and as they swarmed out from their homeworld into deepspace, they flooded the universe with their goddevils. Finally they chanced upon our Universal Mother hibernating in her cocoon and through their inability to set themselves free of their illusions, they imprisoned Her as well.
It became common knowledge in the extraterrestrial realms, that the mission to rescue our universal mother required a particular linearised timeline and a number of steps.

Following the discovery of atomic energy and the emergence of global communication technologies by the humanoids, a first preparatory plan of deliverance could become implemented in a second plan of manifestation.

The first plan did not require technology, as our imprisoned mother could become imaged in a local scenario, and a partial freeing of her could then become propagated by a humanity advancing both technologically and in knowledge about the world they were living and experiencing in.

So the first plan established the means for our mother to multiply herself in images; those images then became globally and universally distributed to instigate the second plan.

The archetypical mirrorhood then expanded throughout the physical universe in encompassment and the second plan would engage the contraction of this periphery onto the required scale to effect the rescue of our cosmic mother.

It is however the great destiny of the humanoids to aspire to Dragonhood, because of their immense emotional energy potential and mental aspirations.
The reunification of our Father with our Mother allows our Masterdragons, Who are as One in 26 dimensions to femtotechnically Seed the Omniverse as THEMSELVES and then reproduce THEMSELVES as Universes. Every such universe is a Monosong and a 26-dimensional dyad of a FatherMother. This is our Creative Destiny and the destiny for all dragonised humans aka the starhumans.

We had made first contact with our new home in sending an intergalactic probe to the Old Earth, which became interpretated by the humanoids in their compiler mode. This crude and incomplete decoding is given below.

Signed by the enscribed Unicornian Librarian; and announcing the Great Galactic Dragonomy (Wedding between Heaven and Hell) between:

ALPHA=38=BRIDE---""ANDROMEDA BE & PERSEUS MILKY WAY""---OMEGA=41=KING

The Date of Armageddon, encoded: ARMAGEDDON=DRAGON MADE=82 =ANARMEDDOG=GODNAMEDRA=1+81=1+18 =ANDROMEDA-G=MARRY-7=LUCIFERA-7 =1+2+3+...+34+35+36+1=666+1 =1+2x2+3x3+5x5+7x7+11x11+13x13+17x17

Signed and authorised by the ScrollKeeper: October 31st, 2008;

John of Patmos - JoP - Justice of the Peace!

Humanoid Compilers note:

The above is an extract of an encoded message (54 terabytes) recovered from an alien nanocapsule. The capsule itself is standard buckyfibre-carbonite composite. The encoded message is in old ComEmp protocol such as is still common in the outer volumes. The holographic image that came with the message is curious. Anatomically it indicates terran mammalian origin (especially in the upper torso and structure of the forelimb), but other features are unknown among all the recorded exobiological races so far discovered. One cannot deny the possibility that this a phenotype template for the dragonized humanoids referred to in the body of the message. It is known that transmissions from the Cassandry Federation of the JewellBox Nebula have recently ceased, but this is not unusual given that empire's turbulent history. Until more information is incoming, I would strongly recommend any expeditions to the Jewellbox nebula be given armed escort and proceed with caution.

Nilam Levakon for Alan Martin Kazlev
Senior Academician, clade Haeckel
Eden Institute of Xenoscience

I'm not sure where the proper balance point is in all of this. I'm seeking a rock-solid foundation. I do not wish to build on sinking sand...but there will obviously be many false-starts and misunderstandings as I try to find my way...and my voice. I'm tempted to attempt writing about the United States of the Solar System http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...ymoron+threads with a writing style similar to abraxasinas. I realize that I can't come close to accomplishing such a feat...but I can try...can't I? This is new territory for me. I'm ashamed that I don't know more about that which I am espousing...but I'm even more ashamed that very few of us seem to give a rat's patootie about how this Solar System is run.

Have our negotiators been duped over and over again...by essentially demonic entities? I wonder. The 1954 Greada Treaty (if it really exists) was a mistake...wasn't it? But I'm sure we had TOP people...who were on top of everything...and had everything under control...RIGHT? Just like we have TOP people...who have everything under control...at this very moment...RIGHT? Don't get me wrong...I am an overly accomodating and gullible person. I'm the kind of person who hates to swat a fly. I don't wish to harm anyone or anything...even demonic entities. But I don't want various aliens, spirits, whoever, or whatever...enslaving and exterminating us...or making life miserable for all of us. I think we have been lied to and manipulated for thousands (or even millions) of years by various entities and beings. We're not as smart as we think we are...when it comes to dealing with these entities and beings. Again...I wish them no harm. But perhaps my 'where there's life...there's hope' bias is what has gotten us into a lot of trouble for a long, long time. Somehow...we need to deal with this thing here and now...and not let it drag on (dragon -get it?!) for thousands and millions of years into the future. We are kept in the dark about Universal History...and regarding who we really are. Yet...we then get chided for being the 'New Kids on the Block' who need to evolve so we can join all of the superior beings throughout the Universe. I'm sick of this BS. Throughout history...right up to this very day...I am not seeing a reasonable and rational approach to Solar System Governance. I'm seeing 'Divide and Conquer'...'Keep Them Confused and Fighting With Each Other'...and 'Keep Them Ignorant and Stupid'. I'm as mad as hell. I've had enough. And I'm not going to take this anymore. Can you feel the love tonight?

The eschatological paradigms are mostly negative and violent. I envision continuity in perpetuity in Sol. I'm not moving away from this Solar System. This is my home. Sun. Fun. Stay. Play. This is my sand-box...and the playground attendants are poised to expel the bullies from our little paradise. This Solar System is the Theater of the Universe. The implications and ramifications of Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...in the context of the Constitution of the United States of America and the Bill of Rights...in the context of the United Nations...and applied to the entire Solar System...are enormous. I stand in opposition to the corrupt Powers That Be...both Terrestrial and Extraterrestrial...and demand that the United States of the Solar System be implemented with all deliberate speed...and that a Solar System Exorcism commence immediately. In the words of Moses "Let My People Go!" I perceive that We the People of Earth are Prisoners of War...on a Prison Planet...with Grey Guards...and a Reptilian/Human Hybrid Warden...Taking Orders From a Draconian Reptilian God of This World. This is an intolerable state of affairs...and must not be allowed to stand. I hereby request that the non-corrupt Beings of the Universe assist We the People of Earth for a very brief period of time...as we know it...to implement the reforms outlined throughout this thread devoted to the United States of the Solar System. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878 Thanks and Gratitude in Advance.

I completely and vehemently reject the following Thuban quotation found in ANNO DOMINI DRAGONIA UNO: INTRODUCTION TO DRAGONHOOD http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...t=18900&page=3 (This book is written in the Dragonian language and requires familiarity and intitiation into the structural forms or the forked tongue of Its bifurcation of Unicornian grammar and omniscientific terminology.) "It is however the great destiny of the humanoids to aspire to Dragonhood, because of their immense emotional energy potential and mental aspirations. The reunification of our Father with our Mother allows our Masterdragons, Who are as One in 26 dimensions to femtotechnically Seed the Omniverse as THEMSELVES and then reproduce THEMSELVES as Universes. Every such universe is a Monosong and a 26-dimensional dyad of a FatherMother. This is our Creative Destiny and the destiny for all dragonised humans aka the starhumans."

THIS IS NOT THE DESTINY OF WE THE PEOPLE OF EARTH. BETTER DEAD THAN REP. OUR DESTINY IS RESPONSIBLE FREEDOM AS A SOVEREIGN HUMANITY.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzw6GiqZyD0&NR=1YouTube- Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNKhIJfB510

OK...what's going on here? I made a slightly shrill (though well intentioned and polite) post a couple of days ago...and abraxasinas has not responded or posted since then. Now...just a few minutes ago...I think I saw my first UFO's in an area where someone had noticed increased military helicopter activity. I saw a slowly moving pinpoint of light suddenly become very bright...and disappear. It didn't look like a meteor at all. Then I saw several faint pinpoints of light...moving erratically in a manner which no conventional fighter jet could match. I thought I saw a couple of faint flashes in this same area of the sky. UFO dogfight? Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Can someone comment on this? No one seems to really want what I'm proposing. Do you prefer this? Is this the truth...the whole truth...and nothing but the truth? So help us Alpha Draconis? Is it prefabricated BS? Is this what 2012 is all about? Are we destined to be DragonHumans? Are various factions of Reptilians fighting over us...in the same way that rustlers might fight over cattle? Should I hope that the United States of the Solar System will be imposed by a benevolent faction of Reptilians? Is this the only way it might be established. We can't seem to agree on much of anything. We all think we know better than the others...but the others think they know better than us. So how in the hell are we going to rule ourselves...or even agree on a method of ruling ourselves? Will this method of ruling ourselves have to be theocratically imposed by a Reptilian decree? Would this defeat the spirit and letter of Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom? KRLLL=666=III=MYMYMY=ORTHODOXYMORON=888=THUBAN

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-21-2010 at 07:16 PM.
Old 03-14-2010, 04:24 PM   #19
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

my comments regarding your I,I,I (above)..are substantiated in you posts previous to my commenting...

it's sad you took it as a personal attack...

lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 05:29 PM   #20
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
dear orthodoxymoron

bw l

Quote:
my comments regarding your I,I,I (above)..are substantiated in you posts previous to my commenting...

it's sad you took it as a personal attack...

lightblue...I'm sorry if I thought your compliment was an attack. It just seems that there are a lot of newbie attack dogs on this forum...who appeared out of nowhere...and I thought you might be one of them. It seems that I was mistaken. But whatever the case may be...I will attempt to keep my personalized posts to a minimum...so as to avoid revealing that I really am a self-centered, pompous, supersilious, hypocritical S.O.B. Now...can we get back on-topic...regarding Dragons, Alpha Draconis, Draconian Reptilian Beings, abraxasinas, walk-ins, the Thubans, cults, fiction vs reality...and the attempted take-over and/or destruction of Project Avalon and it's members. I get the feeling that the bad guys and gals...both human and non-human...are becoming almost frantic. Difficult decisions are looming. Choose wisely. KRLLL=666=III=MYMYMY=ORTHODOXYMORON=888=THUBAN

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-14-2010 at 07:43 PM.
Old 03-14-2010, 05:31 PM   #21
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thank-you tron. It's catharsis!

WHAT ARE YOU GOING ON ABOUT?!

just jokin Peace JT!
Old 03-14-2010, 05:45 PM   #22
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Aren't you tired of being afraid, and tired of all the so call choices.
Seek to bring order out of Chaos or- K OS
everything is perfect.
You are the maker and creator of your own suffering, aka Cause and Effect.Or do you have an agenda to keep the illusion in place. The people have nothing to fear, but fear.

Its time to let go of the boogie man, and buying and selling HOPE.

When we let go, then we must turn inward and work on ourselves. Most don't want to do this, and feel comfortable placing blame, on someone or something for their own IG-norance.

No one personally attacks you, it is how you perceive it.

This game is over,Xccept for those who love 3D. I am here to shatter hope of the future there's only now
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 08:05 PM   #23
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

777 The Great Work...I generally appreciate your comments...but the last one sounds anti-intellectual and pro-denial. I've made it no secret that I'm not a big fan of New Age Mumbo Jumbo...or the Traditional Biblical Theological Mumbo Jumbo. I'm trying to go in a new direction of clarity and reason...but it is true that this is scary...especially regarding various speculations combined with the release of formerly hidden and forbidden knowledge. The veil is being lifted...and the view is startling...to me anyway. There is a stained-glass window at Grace Episcopal Cathedral in San Francisco which features the words 'And Then Came the Light'. That's how I feel right now. I will not crawl back into a subterranean channel of darkness. I might, however, wear sunglasses!

The strange mathematical and complex ramblings found in the abraxasinas/Thuban material could conceivably be representative of how Draconian Reptilians communicate with each other. The real problems may arise when this method of communication is used in conversation with Human Beings. Bill Cooper described the aliens as being very mathematically minded...and that they understood the computer binary language very well. The way they might hypothetically rule us...might be similar to the manner in which they rule themselves. Look at the abraxasinas/Thuban material for clues...rather than getting sucked into it emotionally and spiritually. Proceed with extreme caution. Could this material contain hidden secrets which were not meant by the darkside to be revealed to Human Beings? If there were nothing to the abraxasinas/Thuban material...except for a delusional 52 year old man living in Australia...why would there be so much frantic desperation to reign-in Avalon? Think long and hard about that one. Was the walk-in walking from darkness into light...and spilling the beans in the process? Is the darkside in a state of absolute panic? Is this spilling into the Avalon forum? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-hqb...eature=related It makes me wonder. It really makes me wonder. I really and truly wish to interact with other than Human races...even if they are demonic in nature...and I don't know that they are. All I know is that I refuse to worship them as gods...and I refuse to not learn about them because they might be demonic. I seek mutual understanding and appreciation...rather than endless warfare and hatred. Is there some way in which we can work out our seemingly ancient conflict...without enslavement or extermination? I certainly hope so. But once again...I am flying blind. I hope I didn't jinx the process in the Thuban Q&A...and in 'Thuban Thoughts'. No one ever tells me anything. KRLLL=666=III=MYMYMY=ORTHODOXYMORON=888=THUBAN

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-14-2010 at 08:55 PM.
Old 03-14-2010, 08:54 PM   #24
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
There is no team!!! Hows that for an answer!!!

Were all a bunch of lose cannons running around!!!

I'm sick and tired of the troublesome messages i have been getting

Fine im sorry... i'm just a little cranky as of late.

And i guess I have just completely lost it

peace jt!
JT - you once skyped me out of the blue with the message "Never Give Up!"

Please allow me the honor of returning that to you.

NEVER GIVE UP!

You are quite amazing.

AJ..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 09:05 PM   #25
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Possibility Thinkers Creed:

When faced with a mountain,
I will not quit!
I will keep on striving until I climb over,