Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-14-2010, 08:01 PM   #1
shiva777
Avalon Senior Member

Default Lisa Renee discusses march and beyond

EVENT: ES Ascension News - March 2010

DATE & TIME: Wednesday, March 17th at 6:15pm Pacific

FORMAT: Simulcast! (Attend via Phone or Webcast -- it's your choice)

TO REGISTER TO ATTEND THIS EVENT, CLICK THIS LINK NOW...

http://tinyurl.com/ESqa-mar10

This is the ES Teleconference monthly series to discuss the monthly newsletter theme and to better comprehend our current planetary dynamics related to the Ascension Timeline ( 2012) and its process (What is happening to us during this Month with the New Energies?? How will this impact us and others around us? Ask your questions) We are creating an Ascending Community.

AT THE END OF OUR CALL LISA ANSWERS QUESTIONS.

We will address MARCH 2010 Ascension Themes:

Humanities Collective Emotional Body -- more on the Planetary Astral Body and Giza Stargate relationship.
Why Summer Solstice timeline is Important.

More on the Blue Ray 144 Genetic Timekeepers and the Oraphim consciousness of 13D and beyond

Discussion on the 11:11 Michael Families and the 3-6-9 dimensional connections to the Nephilim and 55 Reversal Grid

Why is the Reversal 55 grid and the 45 Degree Merkabic Angles important? ( What is a Frequency Fence?)

Current Starseed and planetary gridkeeping updates for ES community -- Our Galactic Family Role

MEMBERS- NO NEED TO REGISTER! For Non
Members the class is $22

Each Teleconference will be recorded, archived in a mp3 file in the Community Download Area. The class is about 90 minutes.

=================================
As you support the site with your membership or donation you help us maintain the website and keep information distributed freely.

QUESTIONS?

EMAIL: info@energeticsynthesis.com

PHONE: 310.897.8705

Find Lisa on the web at: http://www.energeticsynthesis.com info@energeticsynthesis.com

=============================================

This ES Monthly News reflects the Guardian Perspective of the Ascension Timeline ( 2012 Timeline) as support, both energetically and informationally, for the Galactic Families of Starseeds and the Indigo Races. Freedom, Fraternity, and the Sovereign Right of All Beings to be a Knower of God Source is protected by the Collective Unity Vow shared among our Universal Guardian Groups.

© 2010 Lisa Renee E n e r g e t i c S y n t h e s i s
shiva777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 08:06 PM   #2
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Lisa Renee discusses march and beyond

I like Lisa Renee I am not paying 22 dollars to hear what she says though. If you

could post some more information she releases I would appreciate it.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote