Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-16-2010, 01:43 PM   #1
Truthseeker512
Avalon Senior Member

Default Galactic Federation of Light - Opinions please

Ok, So ive been listening to some of the stuff posted to youtube by Lightworkers.org.

Some of it resonates well with me but I have a nagging feeling when I listen to it, its all a load of bull. This is my nature. I have to prove everything for myself, and as I cant channel, its kinda hard for me to prove it to myself.

So what does everyone else here think? Do you buy into it?

Cheers
Truthseeker512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 01:58 PM   #2
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Galactic Federation of Light - Opinions please

Hi, I read their messages for a while but I found them repetitive, inconsistent and scare mongering. They have predicted for many years that they were coming here to rescue us tomorrow but it never happens

On the other hand I think that the concept that they are better than us is no good, we are all of equal value

Nor I think I need "rescuing" either. We need to grown but not to be rescued from ourselves otherwise when are we going to learn to co-exist peacefully?

As for their technology, alien technology in this planet has hindered us, it has not help us

The brain control tha they are doing of the vagus nerve via HAARP keeps most of humanity asleep when we need to awaken the most now

Technology is now the solution, the solution is self awareness

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 02:04 PM   #3
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Galactic Federation of Light - Opinions please

Its very simple with any kind of channeling.. do they predict the future successfully or offer at least some verifiable information that later proves correct and was not able to be gained through 'classic' means?

If not.. then its just a well intended fantasy.. nothing more.. can be fun to read though until you start noticing that you've read 5 pages of the stuff and haven't received any useful information in the process
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote