Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 09-05-2008, 02:02 AM   #1
Kerry Cassidy
Project Avalon Co Founder

Default Welcome to Project Camelot Forum

Hi there,

Now you can talk with us (Kerry and Bill) or amongst yourselves all about our site and what you find there...

We are thrilled to have finally gotten our new site underway... and we look forward to watching it all grow.

This particular forum is for Camelot related disclosures and conversation.

Enjoy!

Kerry
Kerry Cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 02:09 AM   #2
CONDE
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Welcome to Project Camelot Forum

Well it is an honor !
the site is a blessing Kerry, thanks.

Any news on Benjamin Fulford re-scheduling phone interview ?
Can't wait to get some kind of confirm. regarding September 8...
CONDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 04:15 AM   #3
Bill Ryan

Default Re: Welcome to Project Camelot Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONDE View Post
Any news on Benjamin Fulford re-scheduling phone interview ?
Can't wait to get some kind of confirm. regarding September 8...
We have no clue. Benjamin canceled literally between our first contacting him on his cellphone and his launching his Skype soon afterwards. We suspect he may have taken someone else's call in the meantime, but do not know this.

The next day he contacted us to apologize and stated that (my paraphrase) he was very concerned and needed to be very careful before making any committing decisions. The 8 September date was given by him on the phone after we eventually got through to him, half an hour after the initial contact, after he'd failed to appear on Skype as he promised he would immediately. This is all we know.

Benjamin's sources are probably good ones, and he's very smart and well-informed. He's determined to remain positive and is very aware of his responsibility. We have the highest respect for him and will stay in touch to report everything we can.

He knows he can rely on us to get any important message out that needs to be broadcast. At the same time, there's a huge amount going on behind the scenes and we fully understand and respect that as well.
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 12:54 PM   #4
abatton

Hi,
I was wondering if there's any news,concerning underground bases?
Few months ago,i read a news article about the russian Abramovich,owner of chelsea footballclub,that he bought a underground drill,manufactured by "Siemens" Germany of 100 million dollars?What's he up to??
Old 09-05-2008, 01:26 PM   #5
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Kerry and Bill! Thank you for the opportunity to post with other Project Camelot viewers.
The LHC at Cern is due to be activated on 10th September, fingers' (and everything else) crossed
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 02:21 PM   #6
Bill Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by abatton View Post
Hi, I was wondering if there's any news,concerning underground bases?
Few months ago,i read a news article about the russian Abramovich,owner of chelsea footballclub,that he bought a underground drill,manufactured by "Siemens" Germany of 100 million dollars?What's he up to??
No more news at Camelot about underground bases. No idea about Abramovich, either!

Steve Quayle, talking on Coast to Coast AM on Wednesday, told George Noory that he knew someone who was building multi-million dollar homes in Montana for influential or wealthy people. This person had told Quayle that EVERY ONE of those homes was being constructed with its own bunker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avid View Post
The LHC at Cern is due to be activated on 10th September
Personally, I have no attention on the LHC (and I'm currently based just an hour from Geneva). I don't think what's happening there is significant compared with other issues. This is just a personal opinion based on my own intuitions, so I respect other opinions as long as they're well-informed.

(Forum member Houman, who posted here, may have something to say. I would respect his expert opinion as a CalTech mathematician who knows Dan Burisch and already understands something about stargates!)

There are 101 different scare stories out there on the internet about how we're all in grave danger (or, at the other extreme, how we're all going to be miraculously saved through no action of our own and there's no danger at all) - most of which are nonsense.

But not ALL of them may be. The challenge is to learn about the right issues and focus one's energy in productive directions. This is what we want to help with at Avalon, and to that same degree, have been sifting a lot of information at Project Camelot.

A few people think that we're indiscriminate in what we publish, but actually nothing could be farther from the truth. We discern intelligently all the time. There are many issues, and some people, that we do not pay attention to because we consider them misleading or incorrect. We don't make a song and dance about those, and just focus on what we feel is important or valid.

Best to all, Bill
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 04:18 PM   #7
Wid
Avalon Senior Member

Just finished listening to the George Green interview.

It always seems to take me a couple times of listening to the interviews to get all of information I can :-).

To Bill and Kerry:

Thank you for the information you are getting out there to the general public. I have gained a sense of stability and instability from the interviews. I guess I took it upon myself to listen to all of the interviews and see what was going on either the specific persons or the world (i.e. global economy and the whole shifting into a new sense of consciousness). I think its kind of weird on what is going on with Mr. Fulford. I hope everything is okay with him.

I could go on for a couple pages on what I percieve is going on, but I don't have enough time for that today.

I guess to sum it up:

You guys rock! Keep on rockin'! Peace!

P.S. I can't wait to see this forum grow in numbers! Even though the future seems very bleak, it is truly exciting times!
Wid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 04:26 PM   #8
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

it is in deed very exciting times!! this forum is just going to explode over coming months!! yesssssssssss!
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 06:43 PM   #9
Lanzelot
Avalon Senior Member

Hi there!
´
Frankly I am very impressed with this new site and
especially forum.

I only send an email to the camelot-crew once, stating
that a forum is what I miss.

I sit in Vienna, the beautyfull capitol of Austria, we speak
some advanced form of german here and fought
my way through my way of ufologie triggered by the
disclosure project, which I ran into on the net.

To be onest I try to keep my sceptic thoughts up a lot,
but I follow the ONE PERCENT rule. If one percent of
what we are beeing exposed is true, its revolutionary.

If I dont post as much, as one would expect, it mainly
because my englisch, after all, is not mighty an versible
enough to go into nittygritty disscossion.

So I guess I will be rather monitoring developments here
and stress out some ideas once in a while, which I find
important.

Much of it might be about the psychology of the individuum, which in my opinion is not regarded to enough.

For example: Witnesses before court, can not tell the
difference of a green car with blue doors and a blue car
with green doors.

Well, let it happen, Lanzelot
Lanzelot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 08:12 PM   #10
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone,
Great to be a part of this new site it will be good to speak to like minded people and to share our experiences.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 12:00 AM   #11
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
Personally, I have no attention on the LHC (and I'm currently based just an hour from Geneva). I don't think what's happening there is significant compared with other issues. This is just a personal opinion based on my own intuitions, so I respect other opinions as long as they're well-informed.

(Forum member Houman, who posted here, may have something to say. I would respect his expert opinion as a CalTech mathematician who knows Dan Burisch and already understands something about stargates!)

There are 101 different scare stories out there on the internet about how we're all in grave danger (or, at the other extreme, how we're all going to be miraculously saved through no action of our own and there's no danger at all) - most of which are nonsense.

But not ALL of them may be. The challenge is to learn about the right issues and focus one's energy in productive directions. This is what we want to help with at Avalon, and to that same degree, have been sifting a lot of information at Project Camelot.

A few people think that we're indiscriminate in what we publish, but actually nothing could be farther from the truth. We discern intelligently all the time. There are many issues, and some people, that we do not pay attention to because we consider them misleading or incorrect. We don't make a song and dance about those, and just focus on what we feel is important or valid.

Best to all, Bill
Thanks for this - UrbanSurvival.com haven't tweaked on it at all. Will now post in appropriate thread.
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 11:33 PM   #12
Mikey5856

Exclamation Re: Welcome to Project Camelot Forum

Hello to Kerry and Bill!

It is fantastic to finally see this site up and running. I am so appreciative of all you both have done to heighten our awareness, and keep us informed. It is an honor to be listed as a member of the Round Table. Kerry, or Bill, I am willing and able to act in some way to help out. I have a doctorate in Psychology, plenty of writing experience, research experience, and the like. Please let me know if there is a function I can serve, as I want to in some way give back, as it were, as you have been so generous and open with your efforts and work.

Besides being in the field of psychology, I am also a musician and songwriter, and a former MUFON Field Investigator. I have been interested in UFOs, Aliens, Secret Government, etc, for as long as I can recall, and always have had the feeling that something unusual is there, just outside of our awareness. It's uncanny! But since I found your Project Camelot site, I have checked it out daily, and depend on the news and events there as much as I depend on CNN for the "Media" coverage. Please let me know what I can do, or where I can be of help. If I can, I will be of service!

Love, Trust and Health,

Mikeyhttp://projectavalon.net/forum/images/smilies/original.gif
Old 09-07-2008, 12:28 AM   #13
NIBIRU2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey5856 View Post
Hello to Kerry and Bill!

It is fantastic to finally see this site up and running. I am so appreciative of all you both have done to heighten our awareness, and keep us informed. It is an honor to be listed as a member of the Round Table. Kerry, or Bill, I am willing and able to act in some way to help out. I have a doctorate in Psychology, plenty of writing experience, research experience, and the like. Please let me know if there is a function I can serve, as I want to in some way give back, as it were, as you have been so generous and open with your efforts and work.

Besides being in the field of psychology, I am also a musician and songwriter, and a former MUFON Field Investigator. I have been interested in UFOs, Aliens, Secret Government, etc, for as long as I can recall, and always have had the feeling that something unusual is there, just outside of our awareness. It's uncanny! But since I found your Project Camelot site, I have checked it out daily, and depend on the news and events there as much as I depend on CNN for the "Media" coverage. Please let me know what I can do, or where I can be of help. If I can, I will be of service!

Love, Trust and Health,

Mikeyhttp://projectavalon.net/forum/images/smilies/original.gif
NIBIRU2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 12:30 AM   #14
fastarr
Avalon Senior Member

It is indeed excellent to have this opportunity to share.
fastarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 12:34 AM   #15
Terra
Project Avalon Researcher

Hi Kerry, Bill and like-minded knights,

Just wanted to wish you all the best with the new site. I run a few myself and know how much time and effort gets caught up in it all.

Thankyou very much for all your hard work, it IS making a difference to us all, however far we are all spread across this tiny planet. Your videos and reports are a true inspiration and I'm extremely glad I have found this incredibly important resource.

Best of luck for the future and I look forward to contributing where I can.

Peace and love from England to all.

IF.....
Terra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 12:45 AM   #16
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Hello everyone.

Thanks for getting this site started I think it is a great idea. Been a fan of project camelot for some time now and looking forward to getting involved with everyone here to help make a better tomorrow for us all.

Keep up the great work guys!
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 12:46 AM   #17
singularitylight
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for this web site. Lot's of good will come from this.
singularitylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 12:59 AM   #18
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Welcome to Project Camelot Forum

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 09-09-2008 at 11:49 PM.
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 01:05 AM   #19
HipHipnotist
Avalon Senior Member

Just another "thanks" for having a place to share 'intelligent' information and viewpoints on whatever will or will not happen sometime down the line. As a hypnotist/hypnotherapist I have come to realize that...

"What the mind expects to happen tends to be realized."

Michael Hawes, BCH
http://www.mindgenics.com
HipHipnotist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 01:09 AM   #20
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Saying Hello
to all the old and new friends
i In a Sagittarius moon this is well starred

Peace
M StC
StClair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 02:12 AM   #21
Sky Otter

Hello
thanks for your camelot site and thanks for this forum
but
the cynical, look-over-my-shoulder brain says..geeeezeeeeeeee if they want us we sure will be highly visible while making contacts..

not that it's going to stop me..just had to blurt it out

the force is with us soooooooooooooooo
let's begin to assemble
Old 09-07-2008, 02:34 AM   #22
Liv
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you, Bill & Kerry! I immediately forwarded your e-mail to my English speaking friends as well of all contacts on my Norwegian e-mail list with my warmest recommendations.
I'm a great admirer of your work and have frequently listed you among my sources in articles published in Norwegian magazine Zodiac.
Love, Light, Beauty & Joy,
Liv
Liv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 03:15 AM   #23
NotThat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Otter View Post
Hello

the cynical, look-over-my-shoulder brain says..geeeezeeeeeeee if they want us we sure will be highly visible while making contacts..
I never thought I would join a blog! A friend suggested I go for counseling today because I have 15 gallons of water sitting in my bathroom. Thank you Project Camelot!
Old 09-07-2008, 03:54 AM   #24
strider

Have thought this would be a good idea for a while now..

Congrats on the new site PC, wondered where you had been hiding just lately
Old 09-07-2008, 05:29 AM   #25
Allan
Avalon Senior Member

Testing the waters, love the idea of this site, thanks Bill and Kerry
Allan is offline   Reply With Quote