Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 11-11-2008, 08:12 PM   #1
motov
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Various Claims Of Billy Meier

Quote:
The Various Claims Of Billy Meier Are Now Made Even More Unlikely. On August 27, 2008 in a public email Michael Horn admitted to posting false and misleading articles on his website in order to try and support the claims of Billy Meier.
read full article here: http://www.prlog.org/10119352-longti...is-claims.html

whats your take on Billy Meier?
motov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 09:50 PM   #2
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Various Claims Of Billy Meier

The source is from IIG probably a fronted Illuminist group (well it resonates like one anyway). Here is the link.
http://www.iigwest.org/investigations/meier/horn.shtml

Even when I read it I could not find where Michael Horn states he knowingly gave false information, but i tend to miss things here and there . Unfortunately its a tough call for folkes who need hard proof in science to get whats going on. There is so much deception being done in the scientific world and its part of the mind control agenda used on the populace. I personally take a balance of both science and my own syncromystical experience. I think Billy is genuine!

Good luck

Last edited by Magamud; 11-12-2008 at 02:44 AM.
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 02:38 AM   #3
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Howdy,
I posed the claim to the man himself Michael Horn and he wrote me back with a spirited response.

Hi Eric,

Feel free to share and post the response below. And I ask you, and all interested parties, to let rense. com know that YOU have seen this response, the one they have so far failed to post. Through a little pressure for truth-telling people can have ALL the information necessary to make up their own minds:

To Rense. com and all concerned,

Regarding the claims in the PR posted here by Derek Bartholomaus and IIG that I "admitted to posting these false and misleading articles on his website in order to try and support the claims of Billy Meier," nothing could be further from the truth.

The actual, true facts of the matter are easily established, as they exist in an email record between Bartholomaus/IIG and me, which I'm glad to share. I should add that I had offered Mr. Bartholomaus numerous opportunities to gracefully retreat from his own erroneous - and unbelievably incompetent - claims against the Meier case and me. The actual history of CFI-West/IIG's failed attempts to debunk the Meier case go back almost eight years (see: http://theyfly. com/newsflash5/tree. htm)

To begin, Bartholomaus is apparently still smarting from several things, including his having to retract his foundational argument, as presented in The Silent Revolution of Truth (www. theyfly. com), that Meier used model trees and model UFOs to "hoax" his photo and film evidence. Here is the article:

http://theyfly. com/newsflash91/Top_Skeptic_Fixed. htm

Likewise, he was further humiliated that his attempts to get Uncharted Territory, the Academy Award-winning special effects company (Independence Day) to say that Meier used models as well. Unfortunately for Bartholomaus, UC's response included this death blow to his desperate efforts to salvage some credibility for himself:

""But, to reflect on the statement that's in the film, I also remember seeing a shot on the Super8 reel that showed a UFO circling around a fairly tall tree. According to that shot, we said that we can't conclusively say whether it's real or not, but it seemed impossible to stage that kind of a shot with a miniature (it would have to be hanging on a very tall crane, with wires - but even then the movements would be hard to achieve.) So, yes, in regards to that shot, we mentioned that we could definitely do it today with CG, but at the time these were supposedly shot - it would have been very hard, probably even impossible, to fake this kind of shot." (See: http://www. theyfly. com/photos/photos. htm#movie)"
(See: http://theyfly. com/newsflash92/Academy_%20Award_Fx. htm)

Further evidence of Meier's authenticity and scientifically accurate information, published decades in advance of "official" discovery (http://theyfly. com/newsflash94/UFO_Skeptics_Throw_in_the_Towel. htm) was obviously also too much for Bartholomaus - he complained to PRWeb that the article was somehow unfair to him and his organization, causing it to be withdrawn from their site...but not mine. (I guess I should have thanked Bartholomaus, as PRWeb gave me a free release in its place.)

Pertaining to the claims in the IIG PR, when one goes to the page where Bartholomaus/IIG claim my email indicts me for posting "false, misleading, or fraudulent articles" one sees that Bartholomaus deliberately deleted the entire body of the email, as:

"Hi Derek,

Yes, thanks for taking the hook on that one too! Of course that's where you found it but...don't you remember my suggesting - several times - that you view the videotape of Vogel's analysis or that you read it in the Investigation Report, along with info about the other parties that also analyzed the metal? Hmmmm?

We left that one there but put the correct info, for all the world to see at http://theyfly. com/PDF/Scientific%20Experts. PDF where it's been for several years...including since when you agreed to do the interview.

And do note that I pointed you towards all of the material in the investigation, at least 1,300 pages, many, many times. But instead of actually investigating you copied and based your bravdo-cloaked presentation on only what I'd written in that one version of the information.

Now, since the actual video and written record of what Vogel actually did say has been widely available, just how brilliant are you, having done no real homework? This was also evident in your, now retracted, inane comments about "same trees equals model trees". It's also evident in your refusal to support your claims about a model in the film.

So, now when I put you on the hot seat, you go back to my site to find out where you picked up the incorrect info but, naturally, neglect to notice the right one. Now how on earth could I have known that you were just a pseudo-investigator and that you'd not do your own due diligence, that you wouldn't go to the source material itself?

Hey, could I be...psychic?

Surprised?

MH
www. theyfly. com"

Further, in a personal meeting at a social event on October 11, 2008, Bartholomaus made six additional, specific, inaccurate claims against the Meier case...which I responded to the next day, with corrections, and concluded my email to him with:

"Respectfully, since the information you stated to me last night was inaccurate, as I demonstrate above, don't you also think that it's reasonable to request that you demonstrate the accuracy of your theories, some of which you may have also based on inaccuracies or misinterpretations of the facts?

I really and truly would like us to elevate this discussion, this search for truth, as it appears that Kal Korff and I may be able to also do (miracle of miracles). The truth will produce no losers in this matter, whatever it turns out to be."

Now, obviously these poor fellows are rather clueless, completely incapable of either admitting their errors or accepting some genuine good will in terms of searching for the truth. I have extended a friendly hand to them on a number of occasions but they seem quite determined to plunge ahead, with the highly inept Bartholomaus leading their already demolished charge. Of course, as far as helping further the exposure of the Meier case, Bartholomaus in his blundering is truly the gift that keeps on giving.

Obviously, I am more than willing to provide abundant documentation of the complete and unedited correspondence between me and Bartholomaus/IIG to anyone who's interested.

It should be obvious to any rational, logical, thinking person that the Meier UFO case, ongoing for over 66 years, is authentic. But the know-it-alls and skeptics have already made their minds up and have no interest in being inconvenienced by a nasty little thing called...the truth.

The real question here, however, is if this response sees the light of day on rense. com, which has consistently refused to post any positive Meier-related material for some time, or simply among the people to whom I send it.

As I say in the PR that caused such discomfort for Bartholomaus and IIG, "The fact is that while being exposed to the truth can be quite devastating for some people…it doesn't change the truth."

Michael Horn
Authorized American Media Representative
The Billy Meier Contacts
www. theyfly. com
Producer/Writer
The Silent Revolution of Truth
.................................................. ........................................

MH
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 05:12 PM   #4
motov
Avalon Senior Member

TY magamud, good to have that one clarified...

cheers
motov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 08:30 PM   #5
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

I don't wish to discredit anyone in anyway as i have no right to do this but i do find Edouard Meier a little 'out there' with alot of his claims;i really don't know why anyone should lie about anything so on this strength i have to give some credibilty but i find some things ring true and others don't.I listened to all of the transcript tapes narrated by Randolph winters.
http://uk.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=8A7BBA410970E6DC
16 tapes on the link above that encompasses his inter dimensional travel,meetings with Immanuel etc etc.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote