Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 10-11-2008, 08:45 AM   #1
Cindy
Avalon Senior Member

Smile POWER TO THE PEOPLE Beacons of Light

For anyone interested in listening to a new channeled message for October 2008, the Beacons of Light has an inspiring and hopeful message for this time of change.

The message reminds us that WE are the creators and it is time to manifest a new future for humanity, and when we do things collectively we manifest quickly. It also reminds us that when we change our individual perceptions then we change the collective perceptions. They say we are raising the vibration never seen on earth before.

The Beacons of Light also tell us that we are in for some tough times, but it is up to us to pull ourselves out of the game, take responsibilty of ourselves and it will all change according to what we collectively focus on. We are to reset the energy!

I thought this was an important message to share if you have not heard it yet...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnqJhGmGRvQ

http://www.lightworker.com/beacons/

Blessings to all, Cindy
Cindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 11:15 AM   #2
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: POWER TO THE PEOPLE Beacons of Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy View Post
The message reminds us that WE are the creators and it is time to manifest a new future for humanity, and when we do things collectively we manifest quickly. It also reminds us that when we change our individual perceptions then we change the collective perceptions. They say we are raising the vibration never seen on earth before.

The Beacons of Light also tell us that we are in for some tough times, but it is up to us to pull ourselves out of the game, take responsibilty of ourselves and it will all change according to what we collectively focus on. We are to reset the energy!
Thankyou so much for sharing that Cindy.

from the YouTube link....

"enjoy the ride"

"remember it is a beautiful game"

Something very deep and very inspiring is happening right now.

How wonderful to be a part of it all.....blessed be.
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 11:41 AM   #3
Mystica
Avalon Senior Member

Beacons of light
Lightworkers
Illuminati (enlightened ones)
Lucifer (Bringer of light)

hmmmm.
Mystica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 11:53 AM   #4
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Light bulb.

lightening

lighthouse

lightship

lighter than air

light hearted

mmmmmmmm
Old 10-11-2008, 12:02 PM   #5
Mystica
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaby View Post
Light bulb.

lightening

lighthouse

lightship

lighter than air

light hearted

mmmmmmmm
Your post doesn't surprise me in the least.

For light I go directly to the Source of light, not to any of the reflections.

Last edited by Mystica; 10-11-2008 at 12:04 PM.
Old 10-11-2008, 12:13 PM   #6
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystica View Post
Your post doesn't surprise me in the least.

For light I go directly to the Source of light, not to any of the reflections.

"remember it is a beautiful game"

Old 10-11-2008, 07:44 PM   #7
Cindy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystica View Post
Beacons of light
Lightworkers
Illuminati (enlightened ones)
Lucifer (Bringer of light)

hmmmm.
This message has a pure intention. One that uplifts people to act for the highest and greatest good on the planet that does not create harm and greed towards others. To know if something is pure, one must look at the heart. This message does not send out any illumanati energy. The illumanati could not withstand the high vibrations this message is sending out.

We are the light and we hold that light within ourselves. The source is within us. Of course we all desire to be enlightened. The illumanati use this label because they are seeking knowledge and enlightenment, but instead they are holding onto this secret knowledge from the masses. This gives them power. In order to counteract, we must individually seek enlightenment and know that the source is for everyone to access.

We are the ones we have been waiting for. It is now time to shine that light back toward the darkness (whatever you want to call them i.e illumanati) and become empowered...

Last edited by Cindy; 10-11-2008 at 07:58 PM.
Old 10-12-2008, 12:20 PM   #8
Mystica
Avalon Senior Member

I agree that the Source is within us.

What if your will is in opposition to the will of the Source? This is the problem the Illuminati face as they try to become Gods - in the same manner as Lucifer.

There is an expression: "The road to hell is paved with good intentions."
Old 10-12-2008, 11:58 PM   #9
Cindy
Avalon Senior Member

The illumanati are in service to themselves. The true enlightened ones are in service to others and compassion comes naturally to those who are aligned with the "source" as you call it. We have to take the chance and listen and if the message inspires to bring peace and balance to ALL and not just a select few then it is pure. WE have to eventually trust and not remain in fear in case it is trick from the dark side. That fear keeps us from acting on our personal power. Now is the time to listen to our heart and connect to that "source." Release the fear and break out of these chains that hold us back...

I believe that we are the ones we have been waiting for to get us out of this mess in the world. No body else is going to do it for us. If a parent were to bail out their kids from jail every time they got into trouble, the kid would not learn a thing. Now is the time to be the light this world needs. Only fear will hold us back...
Old 10-13-2008, 12:12 AM   #10
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

I'll visit Cindy's links, but I'm compelled to comment on a point of apparent conflict about focussing on the 'dark/negatives' of the NWO/Illuminati/predictions of natural and manmade catastrophe. This apparent conflict was cleared up for me by some comments by Greg Braden (from a recent interview on 'Red Ice Creations Radio' http://www.redicecreations.com/).

I've been focussed on learning more about mastering the Law of Attraction, myself, so I was having some 'cognitive dissonance' between needing to learn all about the realities of the shadow government, the Federal Reserve etc. and needing to stay out of resentment/hatred/negativity.

Greg had a great way of putting it. He said you simply cannot ignore the negative elements in the world, they have to be understood and handled appropriately. The trick is to not become too wrapped up in what they are doing or feel as if what they are doing has to impact YOUR life. You can witness the bad things in the world without becoming part of them. You can use what you see to heal those aspects in yourself...then those things you see in the world will simply disappear. I am paraphrasing him...I'd recommend you listen to him first hand. It took a load of confusion off of me....

What he said also supported what Cindy says above: doing all this together is far more powerful and will create the good effects we want in the exterior reality much quicker.
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 12:24 AM   #11
Cindy
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, Gregg Braden's work has also been an inspiration for me as well. I have attended at least three of his seminars and have read most of his books. He is right on and I love how he weaves all the science and spirituality together into a picture that anyone can understand. Thank you for sharing sunnyrap

Here is a link for Gregg Braden's site http://www.greggbraden.com/

Last edited by Cindy; 10-13-2008 at 12:27 AM.

Tags
channelling