Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-11-2008, 06:22 PM   #26
Jenn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: HELP/SUPPORT If you are struggling with feelings/emotions? support here..!

Zynox... have you heard of the new Hang Drum, or ufo drum lol?

I love this.. the vibration is so soothing.

Hang Drum TheArtOfFusion - Inner Voice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqHb_xXX7Ps

Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 06:31 PM   #27
Zynox
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: HELP/SUPPORT If you are struggling with feelings/emotions? support here..!

Jenn, that was a great link, thank you as it makes a great addition to the experience here, it fits well, especially as the pace and rhythm oscillate.

As a return gesture, see my find of the Earth Harp today >

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=1264

NAMASTE
Zynox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 07:15 PM   #28
Captain Obvious
Avalon Senior Member

Santana - All The Love of The Universe

I recommend reading Journeys Out of The Body, Far Journeys, and Ultimate Journey by Robert Monroe. The essential point being "I am more than the physical body". Think a lot of fear is connected to this, and may bring about a deeper understanding which brings release.

If you're feeling down, my tip is to take some time off to do something that makes you happy, to bring back your spark.

Last edited by Captain Obvious; 09-11-2008 at 07:17 PM.
Captain Obvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 08:21 PM   #29
babydus2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunRa View Post
this is me...
i know i have an assigned job...
and over time and life experience i have learned something about it...
it will totally turn on at the correct time...
there is something many of us "latents" are waiting for...
and i believe it is for exactly when shtf...
i do not perform well unless under severe pressure to do so...
i don't believe this to be a shortcoming anymore... i am designed this way on purpose it seems to me now...
at some points in my life i have been under pressure, and make things happen and stay cool when others are phreaking out losing it amidst the chaos...
i do not do well when it seems to be all hunky dorey... ya know?
i have children...
my son has told me that he knows i know and he will stay close to me because i will be the one who will know what to do to be safe (this is when faced with option to live with his father)...
i had visions many years ago of having to walk, toting the children behind me... and walk a long long way... in one particular vision all i was carrying was a roll of blankets and a large bag of seeds which was well hidden... strange vision at the time... not so now

thank you for your post
and thank everyone for the contributions to this board

SunRa
It sounds like you and me may have the same type of personality.Your vision is also interesting to me as I have had a couple of dreams over the last few months that normally would have scared me.In the first one I heard the words "you need to help get these people out from under the blanket of darkeness" and in the dream I literally saw a blanket in the sky making things dark and I was pulling people out from under it.Instead of waking up terrified I woke up feeling hopeful about myself being able to help others.The second dream was that there were zombies or some other type of creature running around attacking people and I couldnt understand why everyone was just standing there watching them come toward them and get them.So I started fighting these creatures off of people and killing them.I was even jumping onto buildings and evading these creatures and then knocking them down and destroying them.I also woke up very hopeful about myself being able to handle the bad.I don't know what these dreams or if they mean anything about the future but I know they helped me to feel more sure of myself.
Old 09-11-2008, 08:48 PM   #30
I_Am
Avalon Senior Member

I know it sounds so easy...and in some respect it IS easy. Dare to NOT think. You know what is true, right, important. You know that. I know you know.
Let go. And yet. In the everyday life - do what is needed.
Read Castaneda - learn to live the controlled madness...that is - act as you are the same in the world not changed. Until the moment when you know...you KNOW...you have to act...don't worry; you will know when to act. Then: ACT!

Concrete tips regarding your meditation. Stop doing it for a while. And do physical exercise instead - walk, walk, walk.

You are so right on track!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastarr View Post
My problem is this....

I know what I feel to be true. My conflict is going on with my daily activities trying to keep those thoughts at the forfront of everything I do. When I get so involved in my activities/responsibilities I feel as if I forget some of the that which I hold dear to be the truth.

Also, my meditation skills are lacking dearly. I struggle to turn off my wondering thoughts. Any advice to calm complexities of life?
I_Am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 10:50 PM   #31
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

I am a EFT practitioner and i can recomend this to anyone who suffers from emotional fears/problems. EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique originaly comes from Tibet. It works by tapping certain area's on the face, body and hand. How it works is these points that are tapped store the bad energy from a bad experience or whatever the suppressed emotion may be. Jolting electricity from one side of the brain to the other.

I have helped people from various fear and problems from fear of flying, abuse, fear of spiders and even a fear of vertigo. This is extreamly effective.
AMA-GI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 03:08 PM   #32
Jenn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zynox View Post
Jenn, that was a great link, thank you as it makes a great addition to the experience here, it fits well, especially as the pace and rhythm oscillate.

As a return gesture, see my find of the Earth Harp today >

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=1264

NAMASTE

Wow... that Earth Harp is amazing! Very Cool!
Great music. Thank You Zynox.
Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 03:17 PM   #33
gwynned
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn View Post
I have flood dreams often, my entire life. I have had warnings.
One thing that has helped me a great deal is the research of Dr. Emoto on water crystals. I have watched this short video many times.

Interview with Dr. Masaru Emoto about the magic of Water
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujQAk9EM3xg

Now when I get really upset, I go for a glass of water and think positive thoughts, it helps me to change my thought pattern to one of gratitude and is becoming my little ritual.

I hope others may find this info useful!
Peace and Love & Light! ~ Jenn

Seems simple enough! I need to drink more water, certainly, and I very much enjoyed the video. A good reminder to send positive thoughts constantly to my children, who are mostly water as I recall.

A big thanks to everyone who has posted their comments here. It is comforting to know that I'm not alone, going through rollercoasters of emotions, sometimes feeling positive about the future, other times nearly catatonic with grief and concern.
gwynned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 05:40 AM   #34
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

I feel like I am the eye of the hurricane and everyone around me is going nuts. The more I understand spiritual truth the more insane sleeping people seem. I want to shake them and shout WAKE UP!

In the spiritual realm we are all hanging out and having a party!
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 11:55 AM   #35
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

~advise PLEASE!!!

As a 'lone' parent I sometimes struggle with getting the balance right on how much info/knowledge I introduce to my child about the potential 'changes' to life as we know it....
Obviously, i dont wish to scare her...and am VERY cautious when bringing up/responding to issues related to our forum here....

#Although she is a bright sensitive child who has a total belief in multiple dimensions, aliens, reincarnation, 'spiritworld' (our name for the afterlife plane)
she is at present still quite emersed in her innocence to the projection of the 'matrix' reality most of us are living in....

so I contantly swing with the notion of how much do I tell her?? do I just ''let her be, and enjoy whats left of 'normality'' as she knows it?? ....and/or.... prepare her mentally and spiritually as much as I can??

#Most of her friends are from families who are 'sleeping' and 'blind to our reality' ...if I let her know too much, she is likely to discuss with friends and then risk being rejected / excluded as a 'weird kid' by those families ...

She is aware that 'mum is busy with research regarding changes in our planet' and I have prepared her for the possiblilty of having to get rid of most our possessions at some point and for us to be going on a 'travelling adventure'together, and she seemed to be cool with that idea!
We also talked about the possibility of 'time travel' becoming a reality for us all in her lifetime....and she jumped into my arms with joy and tears in her eyes !! ( is this a sign she is ready?)

So, i guess its a case of mental/spiritual preperation -Vs- ignorance and innocence.... ???

As a parent to a child I adore and love, I obviously want to do the 'right thing'
I am aware that the 'timelines' are ever changeable and what could potentially happen might not materialise....so how much preperation does a parent give their child at this time of confusion and unpredictability???

I would appreciate other parents views and some insight to how they are choosing to deal with this... beacuse I am REALLY CONFUSED!

many thanks!
live laugh love learn

firehorse
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:08 PM   #36
Angel of the Mists
Avalon Senior Member

This is a really worthwhile thread! And I suspect that there will be many who will read it and take comfort and support from it, 'though perhaps not post.

I'm sure each and every one of us can identify with the emotions described here.

Firehorse, you wrote:
'She is aware that 'mum is busy with research regarding changes in our planet' and I have prepared her for the possiblilty of having to get rid of most our possessions at some point and for us to be going on a 'travelling adventure'together, and she seemed to be cool with that idea!
We also talked about the possibility of 'time travel' becoming a reality for us all in her lifetime....and she jumped into my arms with joy and tears in her eyes !! ( is this a sign she is ready?)

So, i guess its a case of mental/spiritual preperation -Vs- ignorance and innocence.... ???

As a parent to a child I adore and love, I obviously want to do the 'right thing'
I am aware that the 'timelines' are ever changeable and what could potentially happen might not materialise....so how much preperation does a parent give their child at this time of confusion and unpredictability???'

I feel complete admiration for how you are handling this. The bond between the two of you is obviously very strong and probably ancient. You don't mention how old she is, but it sounds to me like she will be more prepared than most when the time comes. Perhaps it is easier the younger we are....there is more of an openness.

Sending loving energy to all reading this and all who haven't....

Angel of the Mists
Angel of the Mists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:19 PM   #37
I_Am
Avalon Senior Member

I have two daughters of 15 and 10 years old. The elder is becoming more and more engaged in writing, analyzing and experiencing the world (and as a father I might NOT always agree in how she approaches boys...but I guess I am to grow into that as well...gnnnn). The younger is a sensible, sensitive, intuitive girl sometimes living in her own world.

I believe that one thing is extremely important: To help the child to awaken to the world. To think for themselves. To recieve the world in their own way. In this also lies the right to revolt to the parents. But also of course to get inspired by them.

For me this means that I try to act as a good example as a father and a human being (although this sometimes is tested to the extreme...). I do not wish to introduce them into some of the issues of urgency that happens in the world today. But when they ask me of their own curiosity - I answer them...I also pursue the questions with counter questions, so that they themselves start to wonder and search. May that question be regarding why the sky is blue, global warming or the meaning of a strange dream and what it means to be the guardian of the family as I am and share with one elder relative.

The elder daughter is, however quite intellectual, very spiritual and sensitive for the echoes of the unknown. And I tries to support her - not as a teacher, but in my way of being open and non-judging. She has had some ghost experiences, but is not afraid. I have shared them with her, myself trying to connect with the ghosts to be certain that no harm is at hand.

But I think it so very important not to convince, nor convert your children into you own ways of experiensing the world; they really must do that travel themselves. I may show them that I am there, not as a teacher/priest - but a friend and support and inspiration.

I have a friend who is very much into Angels and aspect of that. She has also integrated her three children very much into that way of look onto the world, and I must say that I disagree with that - they should not be sucked into your believes and excercises at early ages. It might even do more harm than help them. You should not as a parent act as a spiritual teacher to your own kids, unless you really consider yourself being a true spiritual master.

Show them that there are many trues. That the universe is open to many ways of percieving it. That you as a being is here to experience and reflect and most important of all - to do your own thinking.

The seeds sown into the children of your's will grow, but never in the ways you expect. If you are lucky, they will share some of their spirictual search with you later on. But you should also expect that they will superceed you!

I often come back to Khalil Gibrain's "the Prophet", which has helped me so much in the life:

On Children

Your children are not your children.
They are the sons and daughters of Life's longing for itself.
They come through you but not from you,
And though they are with you yet they belong not to you.

You may give them your love but not your thoughts,
For they have their own thoughts.
You may house their bodies but not their souls,
For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow,
which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.
You may strive to be like them,
but seek not to make them like you.
For life goes not backward nor tarries with yesterday.

You are the bows from which your children
as living arrows are sent forth.
The archer sees the mark upon the path of the infinite,
and He bends you with His might
that His arrows may go swift and far.
Let our bending in the archer's hand be for gladness;
For even as He loves the arrow that flies,
so He loves also the bow that is stable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by firehorse10 View Post
~advise PLEASE!!!

Obviously, i dont wish to scare her...and am VERY cautious when bringing up/responding to issues related to our forum here....
so I contantly swing with the notion of how much do I tell her?? do I just ''let her be, and enjoy whats left of 'normality'' as she knows it?? ....and/or.... prepare her mentally and spiritually as much as I can??
She is aware that 'mum is busy with research regarding changes in our planet' and I have prepared her for the possiblilty of having to get rid of most our possessions at some point and for us to be going on a 'travelling adventure'together, and she seemed to be cool with that idea!
...As a parent to a child I adore and love, I obviously want to do the 'right thing'
firehorse
Old 09-14-2008, 02:47 PM   #38
Angel of the Mists
Avalon Senior Member

'Show them that there are many trues. That the universe is open to many ways of percieving it. That you as a being is here to experience and reflect and most important of all - to do your own thinking.

The seeds sown into the children of your's will grow, but never in the ways you expect. If you are lucky, they will share some of their spirictual search with you later on. But you should also expect that they will superceed you!'

This I know to be true! I believe the role of parent is to provide a safe place for children to learn and for these 'beings' in small bodies to grow into and remember who they really are. My two girls are now in their twenties; both beautiful and both very different in how they view life. One is much more open to what we are talking about on this forum, the other is not. And I'm not sure I know how to deal with that, except to take advantage of opportunities when they present themselves, and to use language that doesn't sound too off the wall.
And allow both of them to do their own thinking.

Angel
Old 09-14-2008, 03:38 PM   #39
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

ThanKyou Angel and I AM.....great to hear those viewpoints..and of course alot of insight there!! I have posted this as an independent thread as I feel it is an important question for so many......
I have always loved that Khalil gibrains THE PROPHET...totally beautiful and very true words!
Luckily, I have developed into the type of person who does very much believe that we dont 'own' our children..we are temporary guardians who are blessed by the lessons children bring forth to us!! My girl is age 11 now, and as it has always just been just the two of us since birth, we have an incredibly close bond... Sometimes, as a human being with flaws I get it wrong and can fail in being the best example..but she never judges, as she knows that I am 'there for her 100%' when she needs me!!

I guess the main thing is to keep communication open and continue letting her just interprete her world in her own sweet way! I do feel better for having shared and 'aired' this openly, because it had started to become a 'stuck' worry that I just couldnt share easily with family of friends.

Thankyou again people for such lovely thoughtful relflective response!
it makes the world of difference to feel the support and identification of others!
blessings to all of you on this forum!
firehorse
Old 09-14-2008, 04:03 PM   #40
I_Am
Avalon Senior Member

Thank YOU Firehorse for sharing and being so open.
Daring to question your parentship and relationship with your children is a very brave thing to do.
Daring to be wrong sometimes even braver.

THX
Old 09-14-2008, 05:13 PM   #41
Angel of the Mists
Avalon Senior Member

Just to acknowledge your sharing, Firehorse:

'I guess the main thing is to keep communication open and continue letting her just interprete her world in her own sweet way! I do feel better for having shared and 'aired' this openly, because it had started to become a 'stuck' worry that I just couldnt share easily with family of friends.'

Such a big YES came to me when I read the above...on two counts. The importance of keeping communication open and letting her interpret her world in her way, which means listening, and also the pain and discomfort of 'stuck worries'. It's sooo important that we create a space that is safe for that kind of sharing.

And I echo I_Am in saying 'Thank you' for having that kind of courage

Love and courage to all of you,

Angel

Last edited by Angel of the Mists; 09-14-2008 at 08:24 PM.
Old 09-15-2008, 12:15 AM   #42
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

A thousand thankyous !! It has sincerely helped sharing this..as i said before, i believe many parents will be experiencing this quandry...and for today, right now..I have a sense of peace and OK'ness ....thanks to the lovely comments made!!!!

I will close on this subject now, because this is a thread for 'general concerns' and i dont wish this subject to dominate.
Look forward to others coming forward with whatever is on their mind...

live laugh love learn
fire
Old 09-15-2008, 12:58 AM   #43
Oneness
Avalon Senior Member

Great thread. I have been trying to cope as well from all the backlash I get from co-workers, friends, etc. It makes it hard to function in a normal everyday environment when everyone else is living in this Matrix.

People are just too busy living in the "Tick Tock" of everyday life to stop and ask questions about their existence.

Alot of amazing and wonderful people on here that I can finally relate to.

All you guys and gals are amazing!

Much appreciation for all of you.

Oneness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 01:16 AM   #44
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by conjuredUp View Post
Where have you been all my life????
....sigh.....
Where have we been all our lives

Wait no more.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 02:56 AM   #45
Keoki

Quote:
Originally Posted by conjuredUp View Post
Ahhh... support.
From me it always comes in the form of love.
Come to think of it, love surrounds me.

I do not fear for my children.
They knowingly CHOSE to be here.
THEY are going to save the planet more than we.
They've got far less programming to contend with.

My sons, 6 and 3 manifest things and KNOW it.
They speak of other lives in casual convo because I've not made them feel freakish for doing so.

I see the slumbering humans. They can hardly see me, now. I cast my love upon them because THEY are me, too.

I turn any emotion I generate that vibrates lower than love (forcibly, sometimes) beck into love as soon as I can handle it. The more I practice it? The quicker the turn-a-round.

That's my mission. My assignment.
I'm a love spreader. :-)

Cause, really? Not a damn thing in the universe matters more.
So why waste my time doing ANYTHING else?

LOVELOVELOVE and more love for anyone who needs it.

I haven't had the time to read all the posts on this thread yet, but this one immediately touched me!

My life is in chaos right now. Just got laid off, and I was just barely hanging on as it was...but for some reason I feel perfectly calm. I simply know...KNOW...that all is as it should be.

I too have made a personal commitment to put out only positive thoughts. Our thoughts will and are manifesting into reality at an ever increasing rate. I earge all of you to put out all the love and all the positive thoughts of the future that you are capable of. I know it's hard with all that is happening in this crazy world, but it all has a purpose.

As synchronicity would have it, I recently ran across something that also touched me deeply. I hope it also rings true with you.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage601656/pg1

Following the Fifth NIGHT large groups of people will in the Sixth DAY break away from hierarchical control and guided by their intuition find a path towards increased wholeness. This is when the hierarchies will really start to break down, probably largely in a chaotic way. Yet, this is exactly the kind of chaos that is needed for the recreation of an Enlightened world. Creativity is born out of chaos and if you think more deeply about it you realize that there is no linear way from today’s world (2004) to the Enlightened (2011). Instead the enlightened world can only emerge out of a series of transformative pulses, including periods of destruction, such as the Fifth NIGHT. The paradox to understand is that the very process that seems to break down the world economy and political dominance is also the one that paves the way for Enlightenment. The emergence of a fully enlightened collective state of consciousness can only thrive in a global consciousness that is balanced. This is because the imbalance that has been dominating humanity for some 5000 years has had its direct cause the dualist frame of consciousness that was ruling throughout this time.
Old 09-15-2008, 11:09 AM   #46
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneness View Post
Great thread. I have been trying to cope as well from all the backlash I get from co-workers, friends, etc. It makes it hard to function in a normal everyday environment when everyone else is living in this Matrix.

People are just too busy living in the "Tick Tock" of everyday life to stop and ask questions about their existence.

Alot of amazing and wonderful people on here that I can finally relate to.

All you guys and gals are amazing!

Much appreciation for all of you.

hiya Oneness and keoki!!

hope you continue to find this thread beneficial in content, please do come and share anything on your mind!

I think so many of us will resonate with the frustrations of being surrounded by people in our daily lives who really have NO DAMN IDEA of the reality of our existence!!! So many never think to question it..apart from when things go bad..suddenly they might develop an instant relationship with 'god', in the hope their mess can be sorted LOL...

It is clear from this forum that there are many thousands out there who share our perspective . WE ARE DEFINATELY NOT ALONE!

sending ((((((((LOVE LOVE LOVE)))))))))))))))) to all of YOU!!

keep the faith
Old 09-15-2008, 11:59 AM   #47
Tolga
Avalon Senior Member

Hi All,

It is comforting to read these threads. I also have difficulty in adopting to daily routine as some of you may also do.

After all the readings and conversations I did, I feel I sense the overall reason of my being here on earth at this time. But sometimes I feel lost as to what my real purpose here.

to be more specific, what specific lessons should I learn from this incarnation on earth at this time...I really would like to know the answer to that.

some of the answers I asked for came to me in terms of books, websites, or conversations with people. I am really grateful for that.

But sometimes I can not help but feel a bit detached and feel unmotivated to do anything...

anybody feel that way too ? I dont know maybe I should try regressive hypnosis to check out my previous lifes
Tolga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 01:15 PM   #48
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

I feel that way Tolga. It is like they get so scared of anything out of their ordinary dull lives. I know I used to be that way, afraid of anything that the preacherman said to be afraid of. I thank my Creator that I woke up! I am so much happier now even knowing all of this. Life is better for me.

Last edited by MargueriteBee; 09-15-2008 at 01:17 PM.
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 02:09 PM   #49
Tolga
Avalon Senior Member

feels good to know you are not alone.

I am also happier that I got a lot of questions answered. I believe that collective consciousness will be raised and we will have a better future in the world, we have to belive that to make it happen.

on the other hand I also feel like a student in a college who forgot what classes he enrolled dont know which areas I need more work... hopefully i will figure it out.
Tolga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 06:55 PM   #50
Angel of the Mists
Avalon Senior Member

Tolga.....I so loved your comment about feeling like the student in a college who forgot what classes he enrolled in!!! That is just so wonderfully apt! There are many of us here in similar places....and the ones who seem to know what classes they enrolled in will have their moments when they can't remember what day it is!

What I loved about your posting was your absolute honesty and openness. Yes, we say we each need to find our own way, but also I would say that we are here to support each other in finding our way......and remembering the classes the we enrolled for.

And....sometimes we discover if we turn up in a different class, that actually, it was all intented in the first place.....we just didn't realize it!

Stay with us and lets get through these strange times together!

Angel of the Mists