Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-28-2008, 10:49 PM   #26
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ... New Age ...

QUOTE arcora;

Look at it from the other side for a moment.

There are a lot of members who don't buy into the complete new age hulabaloo here. What gives you Spiritual or Intellectual superiority over them when they question your beliefs?

One pitfall of EVERY belief system is a sense of "I have the Truth. Don't question me. Just believe me."[/QUOTE]

Questioning is one thing, insulting is another.
No one prefers to be insulted.
Thing is, I didn't get that Conjured is aiming for "superiority", or hierarchy.
She stated that she knows she is where she is supposed to be, not where you are supposed to be, or where everyone should be.

And the pitfall you mentioned? Isn't the result of a belief structure, it is the result of a programmed attitude about a belief.
And I agree, it is unbecoming.

Peace,
CW
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 11:12 PM   #27
Isa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Complex knots require patience and care to unravel effectively - and in such a manner as not to make the entanglement worse.

Love that statement; it is dancing joyfully around in my mind even still.

I used to be a Christian

I used to be a New Ager, too

Both titles never sat well with me and both experiences left me frustrated, yet also with tools to take with me into the unknown.

Now, I have made very good friends with the unknown. I understand there is a "presence" with me, yet I have no name for this other than what I give to it myself. This presence is how I am able to be friendly with the unknown and the uncertain.

Others will be on the path meant for them, and their beliefs have little to do with me for the most part, it seems. I give them room. (I know I appreciate the same.)

I certainly do not think I know everything. As an Inuit shaman once said ~ all I will ever admit to knowing is "ikoze" (... a little bit)

Isa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 11:34 PM   #28
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Greeting's to all,
Wow! Lots of diverse talk. I try and keep it simple. Whats new is really old and vice-versa. There probably isn't an idea or concept that hasn't been thought of before and forgotten or pushed aside? Through the ages, there has been a lot of effort spent on keeping enlightened individuals or societes from advancement, though. Remember, this is the Prison Planet. An enslavement of mankind is the endgame! I believe, New Age music is fairly new, though? ha! giovonni
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 11:41 PM   #29
Stephen

I can Speak in Tongues and I can have an OBE....

So what does that make me? hehe!

Simply an Old Dood that is learning new things...
Old 09-29-2008, 12:04 AM   #30
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post

Complex knots require patience and care to unravel effectively - and in such a manner as not to make the entanglement worse.
I gotta agree with Isa. This is a perfect line for my NOW.

Thank you.
Love and light,
C
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 12:22 AM   #31
Armand

This could shine some light on the whole New Age thing..

http://www.geocities.com/kankerboek/new_aids.html
Old 09-29-2008, 12:28 AM   #32
Norval
Banned

And, that is truly a fouled anchor in your picture there Anchor.

The discussion about any "religion" based on "feelings" I stay away from.

But this was an interesting read. Right on Old Dood
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 12:44 AM   #33
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Armand please elaborate. What is this article about KKK or extremist views. Please explain, no pum intended ! Pretty harsh ! Just as well welcome to project avalon home of the loonie toons !!!
"Just when I thought I know something I have to go back and relearn everything again".
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 01:06 AM   #34
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norval View Post
And, that is truly a fouled anchor in your picture there Anchor.

The discussion about any "religion" based on "feelings" I stay away from.

But this was an interesting read. Right on Old Dood
A lesson I shall take away from this, if you don't mind, sir.
Thank you.

Lovingly,
C
Old 09-29-2008, 07:37 AM   #35
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb ... New Age ... The core.

In the New Age movement we find a lot of topics to discuss. (woo haha )

Fist, lets go to the man who the new agers says he is the "father of the movement", that's Teilhard de Chardin.

Teilhard de Chardin was a Jesuit. For the Jesuits we must have a new thread (really are one in the conspirancy research's project camelot part of the forum). So, I didn't give a lot of credit and a lot of credibility about the movement's "father".
Look what Alberto has to say about the jesuits. (in google video you can see talking about that).

Now there's a extremely good explanatory vid about the Jesuits called The Secret Behind Secret Societies. I encourage you to see it.

There's a lot of information about the movement, I found This: http://www.amazingdiscoveries.org/th...-maitreya.html.

Ok, there are two mayor topics to discuss about that movement.

Leo Zagami says that the Jesuits are searching for a new (controled) "messaiah" because they want to control spiritually the next world (in earth), a Spiritual new world.

The first topic is that We are increasing our consiousnees in spiritual fields.

Just see some of David Wilcock's investigations. And Many-many Others.

My Theory is that the evolution of counsiousness are coming yes or yes but the Jesuit/illuminaty are trying to Infect all what we search with they "luciferian" techings, an that's what the following topic is al about: the conspirancy against G O D.

"No one will enter the New World Order he or she will make a pledge to worship lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless will take a luciferian initiation"
-David Spangler. Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations.

Just look at Dr. Deagle's lectures, Alberto Rivera (see before), Bill Cooper and a lot more like Henry Markow, etc.

The idiot-men in earth are luciferians and the core of that teaching are that Jehoshua isn't what we think he Is and the people must be Distracted from him because he is the gate to G O D.

So, That's sounds extremely religious (and from one branch in particular), but, actually isn't. The religions are something old fashioned that the humanity (and every person individualy) must pass in the spiritual career. but is the first step that usually is used.

The next step for the spiritual person is the Personal Religion, your own nameless experience, (if you want invent a name for it!) . And that's what the Jesuits/illuminati want to control flooding the book stores with false teachings. But, of course there's a lot of Good Sources, but they are infiltrated, like Alberto Rivera says.

I was reading Deepak Chopra by example and what he says make me sense and isn't nothing evil, in fact, a secret: What Deepak says are the SAME what many ancient South American cultures say, in fact, both discovers the Same spiritual path and that's spiritually all about, a lot of differents laws to discover about cosmology, self behavior, social behavior, etc.

(Q: Why the Vatican wants to hide Jehoshua? Because that institution never was a Christian one, It's the last Mystery Religion with a Christian Makeup. -Constantine, who was a Mythraic and Solar Invictus follower, both mysteries religions, like the babylonian with Nimrod, Semiramis and Baal and the later Egiptian one with their equals Horus, Isis and Seth, can not kill the cristians so he managed to Mold Both Religions. Because that the life of Jesus have something similar to those Solar religions, like the birth in 25 december or the death an resurreccion 3 days later, all of these dates are sun travel trough the Sky-. The Roman Catholic church persecuted the real cristians for 1000 years! That's why they put Mary in front of Him and have him hanged dead in a croos, an ancient pagan simbol).

Other idiot thing about the NAM is all the ascended masters stuff. They are really interdimensinal non positive beings who scam us (as well several cases of contact with outer space beings, you know, the luciferians says they workship the "extraplutonian beings" that equal of "being from beyond than Pluto") and with their prescence disminish Jehoshua, making we look in their way not Him's and that is pure luciferian teaching.

Look, before Jesuit Teilhard de Chardin say to us that Jehoshua are just another human, ascended master, something like that (pure luciferianism), we used to believe that Jehoshua are What some christians say he was throught history. Remember what a lot of Good and really informed people says about him, Dr. Deagle, J J Benítez, Bill Coper, Bill Schnoebelen, what The Urantia Book (another topic just for it) shows.

Really I believe more in those men and a Lot of really good people than what the Jesuit/illuminati/luciferian controled New Age Movement (remember that's a spiritual awakening so there ere a lot of good books out there) and Jesuit Teilhard de Chardin Says about HIM.

Cheers!

Last edited by Ashatav; 09-29-2008 at 10:00 AM.
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:10 AM   #36
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

Is it possible to just be....

I believe we as people have an awful habbit of having to define and label things whether they be beliefs, cultures, personalities, skin colour or whatever. Understandably if they were not named and defined there wud be obvious confusion but with defining what's what and who's who you are also automatically segregating and dividing. This leads to many other unwanted routes in itself with 'my dad is better than ur dad' scenarios...
Ofcourse it is fun to have ur allegiances..for example - different sports teams fans...but even these are also known to have turned into horrific scenes of violence and hatred at such a deep rooted level.
This is also replicated at a much bigger level with regards to religions and beliefs.
Your either a this or that...or u believe in this set of life guidelines or these, i believe we have been drilled and/or forced over the years to think in this way...regretably.

If you truly follow what you believe to be right in your heart, without harming or any bad intention towards any other conscious being then surely that is all you need.
This means being you and letting others be themselves and to know...to really know that if you follow what you believe to be right...not what wikipedia deems as right or what any text/person describes as right, then you are being true to yourself and ultimately doing the right thing. Letting others do the same is part of this and possibly the hardest for some.
Ofcourse our lives have been pulled and pushed in all areas with regards to what and what not to believe...sadly some more than others and to me this is the struggle. The struggle to realise and understand that i am not right or wrong in what i believe, and you are not right or wrong in what you believe. Rather i am me...and you are you and together we are, and we must base our decisions we make on what is right and true in ourselves at that time.

Personally i believe that the most precious thing here and why we are here is love. To love and to experience...

You dont have to be a lovey-dovey, auber-romantic flower child conservationalist to understand this.

The only thing i know to be true is love

peace
bananaman

apologies for the length of this

Last edited by mikey; 09-29-2008 at 01:59 PM.
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:54 AM   #37
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by conjuredUp View Post
That sir, would be an impossibility as I have no beliefs.
I just KNOW.

Thank you for your time and energy.
No offense but isnt that the same statement all followers say about their belief? The fact that you say what you follow is not a belief but knowledge can be a dangerous statement and again one echo'd by every follower of faith.

I have my beliefs, I have my faith but one question I regularly ask is, "what if I'm wrong?"

I think one issue with New Age philosophy is people seem to follow without question because it fullfills their need to reject conventional religion and it is all warm and fluffy, puppies and flowers. I don't mean that to be condescending but I've yet to find any faction of NA philosophy which acknowledges the darker side of things, in other words, that there are dark forces at work. Everybody on this board obviously recognises this otherwise they wouldnt be here!

In establishing my belief, I take what resonates AND I apply the acid test, does it work? Does it stand up to scrutiny. I pick it apart. You must question EVERYTHING!

I agree completely with Arcora.

NO ONE KNOWS WHAT IS REAL, NO ONE KNOWS WHAT IS RIGHT. And those who say they do are fools and should be avoided
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:12 PM   #38
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you all for sharing your opinions with me in this matter.
I wasn't looking for a challenge or personal attacks.
Not one of us is right, except for ourselves.
I accept that we are all different and on separate paths.
None better or brighter than another.
I drop my sword.
Division is useless. Especially now.

Love and light to you all.

Tags
info, new age, opinion