Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2008, 08:51 PM   #326
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
Barry, with the production of O.R.M.E. (Orbitally Rearranged Monoatomic Elements in gold and Platinum Group Metals) amongst government, corporate players and possibly the Military, are the Off Planet Intelligences obtaining these as part of an agreement?
not my area of expertise, there are certain elements/minerals regularly obtained but what they are and for what reason they are taken is out of my need to know sorry

With ORME's high-spin state they are reportedly highly superconductive, hence when taken, they amplify psychic abilities.

I've read accounts of the ancient visitors as having "Light in their veins". Do you know if the OPI use ORMEs to amplify their own Psi abilities?
again sorry, not my area

Are ORME supplied to supersoldiers, hybrids etc?
i have taken advice before answering this and have been advised to not disclose procedures

During Bob Deans interview he said that various bases here were for the Off Planet Intelligences to come for "Rest and Relaxation", but I ponder if they go there for "Regeneration".

I read in one of your papers that you saw "regeneration pods".

Can you elaborate on who used the pods please?
are you referring to the actual PLF growth pods by chance?

Also many years ago I read a report of someone who said they saw truck loads of 'salt' being delivered to Pine Gap. I ponder if it was truly salt or whether the trucks were delivering ORME powders?
Big question, IF it was salt i have no idea as to reason why, if other would depend on exactly what was shipped in

Do the OPI use ORME as part of their Regeneration process?
wish i could answer that but honestly do not know

Since ORMEs trap heat in, is something akin to a Dyson sphere used for terra-forming?
cannot answer sorry

Are ORMEs being used in other applications for 'terra-forming' other worlds for colonization?
cannot answer sorry

Are ORMEs being used in bio-forming the human genome?
the processes/procedures for this i have been advised not to divulge at this early stage

All the Best
Ara
Warmesr regards, apologies for not being allowed to answer all or having no knowledge on

THE WATCHER
Old 11-09-2008, 08:57 PM   #327
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopenhagen View Post
I guess you've heard of Elvis Costello? former Dulce security guard, he was later killed in Costa Rica
He carried out some pics, docs from this base, what happenned to these docs etc?
Thomas Costello yes, Elvis is still around, no longer with the attractions though LOL, really liked "Olivers Army". Re the alleged security guard from Dulce, yes he allegedly placed materials in secret locations. I have yet to see actual proof other than anecdotal proof of this, that convinces me. (BOY, pot calling kettle black here LOL LOL)

what's your take of this?
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vi...m#Chapter%2013

were you ever threatened by MI 6 OR different gov agencies?
I have had run ins with several agencies over the years, NSA mostly and their UK lapdogs MI5. Lately an element of CIA intimidation but as i'm still here they are not doing too well LOL
thanks
Regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-09-2008, 10:30 PM   #328
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Warmesr regards, apologies for not being allowed to answer all or having no knowledge on
THE WATCHER
Thanks Barry, I appreciate what you can answer.

Quote:
Can you elaborate on who used the pods please?
are you referring to the actual PLF growth pods by chance?

This is quite remiss of me as I only noted down the words "regeneration pods" while scanning through your information.

I will have to go through the information again to expand upon whether you were referring to the PGLF pods, although if memory serves correct, I believe you had a dream where you saw 'regeneration pods". Also you noted that the Earth's Schuman resonance frequency was being used. It was as though whomever went into the pods had to be aligned with the Earth's frequency. Does this ring any bells?

Quote:
Thomas Costello yes, Elvis is still around, no longer with the attractions though LOL, really liked "Olivers Army". Re the alleged security guard from Dulce, yes he allegedly placed materials in secret locations. I have yet to see actual proof other than anecdotal proof of this, that convinces me. (BOY, pot calling kettle black here LOL LOL)

Quote:
were you ever threatened by MI 6 OR different gov agencies?
I have had run ins with several agencies over the years, NSA mostly and their UK lapdogs MI5. Lately an element of CIA intimidation but as i'm still here they are not doing too well LOL
thanks
Good to hear. Stay safe.

All the Best
Ara

Last edited by Ara; 11-09-2008 at 10:37 PM.
Old 11-09-2008, 11:00 PM   #329
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Nothing comes immediately to mind but will think on that, Schuman resonance certainly is harnessed for some processes, will get back to you on that one

warmest regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-09-2008, 11:50 PM   #330
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Nothing comes immediately to mind but will think on that, Schuman resonance certainly is harnessed for some processes, will get back to you on that one

warmest regards
THE WATCHER
Does this help?

~~~~~~~Quote from The Voice Files :
Mid Jan 1 997 (Exact date riot recorded)

Had a dream where I was on the north bank London, and I walked to where there used to be some shops opposite the House of Commons, where Westminister tube station used to be. I went into a shop, and there was some alien beings in there.

They were quite friendly, and talked of venous things that f cannot remember, then they showed me some pod like things.

Each pod were about 5 foot high when stood on one end, and about 3 foot wide. They were made of some kind of material that was shiny arid grey in colour, it did rather look like fibreglass.

They had opening lids, which were opaque, arid could riot be seen through, which opened outwards on two large hinges from the bottom end of the pod. Inside there was space for something to climb insides

At the top end of the pod was an Le,d digital readout displaying the figures 7.83. Since at the time I was experimenting with Schumann waves, which are 783Hz it was immediately apparent what those figures represented.

Then in the dream I was taken into another room and interrogated by what seemed to be special branch officers about everything I have seen and heard.

As I woke up I immediately knew that I had seen “Regeneration Pods” that were used by some alien beings to regenerate their bodies so that they could stay here on the Earth plane.

I also knew, through the research that I have already done, that it would be quite easy for me to build these pods, exactly as I had seen them, in full working order, generating a 7.83hz Psychotronic energy field, fed to metal electrodes, or to metallic mesh inside the pod. ~~~~~~~~~~

Barry if you were certain you could rebuild the same type of Regeneration Pod then I imagine 'others' have also.

All the Best
Ara
Old 11-10-2008, 12:27 AM   #331
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Blimey!! Have nothing in my memory about that, now will have to regress a little and go thru that again. Thanks. Will comment when i can

warmest regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-10-2008, 03:26 AM   #332
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Blimey!! Have nothing in my memory about that, now will have to regress a little and go thru that again. Thanks. Will comment when i can

warmest regards
THE WATCHER
I imagine there are some real gems buried in your memory banks Barry!

Hope remembering this information doesn't bring distress upon you.

All the Best
Ara
Old 11-10-2008, 08:23 AM   #333
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

Mr X recently stated that a picture he saw has been used on the internet as an avatar. This wouldnt be the one your using by any chance now would it? wink wink
Old 11-10-2008, 01:48 PM   #334
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

I doubt it LOL
Old 11-10-2008, 02:14 PM   #335
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Barry,

This question is a little off topic from the rest of the thread but you by far are the most informed to provide a possible answer.

99% of ET 'info' lol, seems to relate to their purpose/what they are doing here ect ... BUT nobody ever seems to ask what they are actually like, i.e thei lives/how they live. What do they eat, do they have famalies ..

Can you shed any light on any of these points?

Thanks
Peace
Iain
Old 11-10-2008, 05:54 PM   #336
Bruce Lee
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Barry why all of a sudden China, Japan & India are flocking to probe/map the moon recently, is it because they want to see what Dark Nasa won't allow them to see whats on the surface of the moon?
More than likely fed up with the NASA lies and censorship and wish to collect data themselves rather than be spoon fed with whatever NASA wants to show
Well I guest at least they all get some truth about NASA=Never A Straight Answer
Thanks again Barry for your valuable insight.
Old 11-10-2008, 06:20 PM   #337
Bruce Lee
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
I would not be too surprised at this, have witnessed similar things whilst in China. Similar can be obtained under ARV with enhancements, the drugs or computer linkage

Regards

THE WATCHER
Barry have you any knowledge about China's undisclosed level of advancement in the field of ARV, cloning, hybrids, PLF?

How about they having any massive underground bases/labs like those in US & UK and any involvement with the OPI?

Best regards.
Bruce
Old 11-11-2008, 12:08 AM   #338
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
hi barry,

this question is a little off topic from the rest of the thread but you by far are the most informed to provide a possible answer.

99% of et 'info' lol, seems to relate to their purpose/what they are doing here ect ... But nobody ever seems to ask what they are actually like, i.e thei lives/how they live. What do they eat, do they have famalies ..

Can you shed any light on any of these points?
thats actually a very interesting point, not usually discussed in any detail. I am not aware of any social structuring of off planet intelligences that could be compared to our family units. And lifestyles is something i have no idea on, obviously we cannot base our human lives to theirs. Eating/drinking? Never ever seen this to occur nor heard of reports from others so guess thats a question for someone else. Sorry for not being able to answer more fully, regards

thanks
peace
iain

the watcher
Old 11-11-2008, 12:43 AM   #339
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Lee View Post
Barry have you any knowledge about China's undisclosed level of advancement in the field of ARV, cloning, hybrids, PLF?
that was one of the reasons for our visit that time before doors finally closed tight to the West. They are advanced in many things but exactly to what level is guesswork.

How about they having any massive underground bases/labs like those in US & UK and any involvement with the OPI?
I would say most certainly they have deep underground facilities with varying remit

Best regards.
Bruce
Regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-11-2008, 03:11 AM   #340
Love/Light 13
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

WATCHER-

Wondering if you had commented on the Gary McKinnon situation, and the information he apparently hacked from a NASA website. Kerry and Bill maintain that Gary obtained documents that prove the existence of a secret space program, and the documents detailed "non-terrestrial officers and fleet-to-fleet transfers", whatever that means.

also, in regards to the Sheuman frequencies, they may have something to do with the Akashic Records described in ancient times, and also referenced in Edgar Cayce's hypnotically induced readings. Might they be the etheric records of all of humanities history? Who knows!

L/L 13

may WISDOM guide COMPASSION

"out of MANY, we are ONE"
Old 11-11-2008, 02:26 PM   #341
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
the watcher
Sorry for not being able to answer more fully, regards

Thats no probs - I was just curious. Hopefully this may all be out one day.

Another question regarding the hybrids - When they are revealed to the public, will it be acknowledged as a military program? Will they have specific roles in sociecty or are they to live a 'normal' (that word has lost all meaning!!) life?

How noticable will our differences be?

Thanks Barry
Best Regards
Iain
Old 11-11-2008, 11:09 PM   #342
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love/Light 13 View Post
WATCHER-

Wondering if you had commented on the Gary McKinnon situation, and the information he apparently hacked from a NASA website. Kerry and Bill maintain that Gary obtained documents that prove the existence of a secret space program, and the documents detailed "non-terrestrial officers and fleet-to-fleet transfers", whatever that means.
Yes been following his case from the beginning, they certainly are making an example of him, totally unnecessary and cracking open a nut with a sledgehammer. In a decent fair world he would have received a ticking off, a big fine and maybe community service. His own country let him down as did the court of human rights. Shows how desperate the US authorities are in this. I am quite amazed though how he managed to gain access to such supposedly secure sites, using dialup facilities only adds to the weirdness. I will be cautious here for obvious reasons but suspect that to be the case yes. NASA/DARPA/US Space Command and other agencies are all involved in this black program.

also, in regards to the Sheuman frequencies, they may have something to do with the Akashic Records described in ancient times, and also referenced in Edgar Cayce's hypnotically induced readings. Might they be the etheric records of all of humanities history? Who knows!
Quite possibly yes

L/L 13

regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-11-2008, 11:38 PM   #343
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=iainl140285;77172]Sorry for not being able to answer more fully, regards

Another question regarding the hybrids - When they are revealed to the public, will it be acknowledged as a military program? Will they have specific roles in sociecty or are they to live a 'normal' (that word has lost all meaning!!) life?
good question indeed. The way it could be accomplished would be a scientific way, as they did when announcing Dolly the cloned sheep for example, because of the stuffed shirt boring type scientific way it was first released to the media (media coverage after that was yes sensationalised) it really was not a major concern to people, barely caught attention at times. This could be done in numerous ways but not overly 'in your face' demanding total attention, sidelines if you like. A gentle integration described as a scientific breakthru which will have benefits to mankind because of the DNA alterations enabling eradification of certain illnesses, etc etc etc. Yes i think it will be shown to be a joint civilian/military breakthru.

Physical differences are thus far, stronger with smaller lighter frame, the eyes are something that draws you to them, almost hypnotic, higher forehead. Again this is a changing parameter as time continues

Thanks Barry
Best Regards
Iain [/QUOTE

Regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-11-2008, 11:57 PM   #344
Love/Light 13
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

WATCHER-

thanks for the response as always.

With regards to the McKinnon case, if there are "non-terrestrial officers" out there, where are they and who are they in contact with? I guess my question is who exactly are the ET's in contact with the US Military? Are they the Nordics, or the greys possibly the P-45's or something like that, according to Dan Burisch?

Best wishes,

L/L 13

Old 11-12-2008, 12:05 AM   #345
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love/Light 13 View Post
WATCHER-

thanks for the response as always.

With regards to the McKinnon case, if there are "non-terrestrial officers" out there, where are they and who are they in contact with? I guess my question is who exactly are the ET's in contact with the US Military? Are they the Nordics, or the greys possibly the P-45's or something like that, according to Dan Burisch?
Dan himself can probably answer that better than i could, the treaties he refers to are complex and he would explain perhaps better than me.

Best wishes,

L/L 13

warmest regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-12-2008, 03:49 AM   #346
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Barry, there are many hybrids existing within society now aren't there?

All with differing degrees of hybridization?

(ie: This one here may be 3/4 "alien" + Human, this one 1/4 "alien" +human, etc etc etc)

When these other new human hybrids are brought into society since they will be existing side by side with "bog humans", will they we able to and or allowed to interbreed with bog humans?

Or is that one of the ways those behind this evolution of the human genome plan on evolving the lines? Ensuring breeding patterns through generations until there is nothing left of the 'old human genome'?

Purposefully interbreeding certain hybrids with bog humans to pass on their "traits"?

I imagine there are those who believe it would be wise to allow their own hybrids to interbreed only with each other, thereby ensuring the offspring's genetic pool doesn't suffer dilution? Super humans breeding more super humans as opposed to super humans breeding with bog humans which brings dilution of the gene pool into the arena.

Is this correct?

Also when re-modeling a home it is wise to ensure the "material" used is of good quality and not flawed, I imagine the same could be said when re-modeling the human genome. Has the acquired/donated "genetic material" been "quality assured"? Last thing you want is to remodel a home only to find the new material doesn't stand the test of time.

Barry in ancient texts (which I believe is the future (our present ) engraved in the material of the past) the texts speak of Annunaki (or those OPI who interact and visit here) who are genetic architects and genetic engineers.

The artifacts/texts speak of how 'they' changed the 'prototype' human of the time into 'modern man'. In essence it was their architectual and engineering feats which created the latest human genome prototype.

Is our present time an echo of a time past? Are the same Factions of Beings (and/or their descendants?) carrying on with this experiment/mission which began in earth's history?

What do you know of the myth of Enki and Enlil as the two opposing forces and their Factions/Alliances influencing humanity? Or of their own beliefs in the way humans should evolve?

All the Best
Ara

Last edited by Ara; 11-12-2008 at 04:41 AM.
Old 11-12-2008, 04:40 AM   #347
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Dan himself can probably answer that better than i could, the treaties he refers to are complex and he would explain perhaps better than me.

Barry have you spoken with or corresponded with Dan Burisch?

His testimonies are very interesting, however, like you and Dr Michael Wolff Kruvant, he is restrained from revealing too much too soon.

According to Dan Burisch there are 'time issues' involved hence why the timing of the release of certain information is of most importance.

It all comes back the the "Play Book" directing the destiny of this reality.

Since Dan is restrained by Treaty Conditions, are you or those who are championing your whistleblowing cause
also restrained by Treaty Conditions?

Is this proverbial "play book" a part of Treaty Conditions?

Barry do you know of information pods which monitor and control the flow of information? Maybe they are akin to information bots?

All the Best
Ara

Last edited by Ara; 11-12-2008 at 04:43 AM.
Old 11-12-2008, 07:14 AM   #348
Helvetic
Avalon Senior Member

Barry, I just read the article "Fake “Alien Abductions” Conducted by Shadow Government Para-Military Operatives (MILABS) by Richard Boylan, Ph.D"

Im realy wondering what do you think about that informations about the MILABS. For me personally that soundsa little to much science fiction.

http://www.drboylan.com/milabs.html
Old 11-12-2008, 10:22 AM   #349
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=THEWATCHER;77591]
Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Sorry for not being able to answer more fully, regards

good question indeed. The way it could be accomplished would be a scientific way, as they did when announcing Dolly the cloned sheep for example, because of the stuffed shirt boring type scientific way it was first released to the media (media coverage after that was yes sensationalised) it really was not a major concern to people, barely caught attention at times. This could be done in numerous ways but not overly 'in your face' demanding total attention, sidelines if you like. A gentle integration described as a scientific breakthru which will have benefits to mankind because of the DNA alterations enabling eradification of certain illnesses, etc etc etc. Yes i think it will be shown to be a joint civilian/military breakthru.

Physical differences are thus far, stronger with smaller lighter frame, the eyes are something that draws you to them, almost hypnotic, higher forehead. Again this is a changing parameter as time continues

Thanks Barry
Best Regards
Iain [/QUOTE

Regards

THE WATCHER

Wow! Incredible.
The only thing I can think that may cover a snippet of this in the public so far would be the ability to chose the sex of your baby (Although I'm not 100% sure they have actually done this) That story in itself caused an uproar though. Most people arent keen on messing with nature - regardless of the health benifits if used for good.

So, will the hybrids be engineered, born and allowed to grow from childhood?

Could this lead on to new treatments for us regular/bogs as Ara used lol

If announced as a civi/military project, will they be raised as members of the general public or are they to be used purely for military operations?

Since the whole alien 'secret' hasnt been publicly announced - except for your fantastic effort of course I am guessing the fact that alien genetics were incorporated into the hybrid program wont be announced either? Our scientists will claim this achievment as their own?

IMO, the only way the public may accept this is, as you mentioned above - eradification of certain illnesses.

As always, a bbig thanks Barry

Best Regards
Peace
Iain
Old 11-12-2008, 11:07 AM   #350
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
Barry, there are many hybrids existing within society now aren't there?

All with differing degrees of hybridization?

(ie: This one here may be 3/4 "alien" + Human, this one 1/4 "alien" +human, etc etc etc)

When these other new human hybrids are brought into society since they will be existing side by side with "bog humans", will they we able to and or allowed to interbreed with bog humans?

Or is that one of the ways those behind this evolution of the human genome plan on evolving the lines? Ensuring breeding patterns through generations until there is nothing left of the 'old human genome'?

Purposefully interbreeding certain hybrids with bog humans to pass on their "traits"?

I imagine there are those who believe it would be wise to allow their own hybrids to interbreed only with each other, thereby ensuring the offspring's genetic pool doesn't suffer dilution? Super humans breeding more super humans as opposed to super humans breeding with bog humans which brings dilution of the gene pool into the arena.

Is this correct?

Also when re-modeling a home it is wise to ensure the "material" used is of good quality and not flawed, I imagine the same could be said when re-modeling the human genome. Has the acquired/donated "genetic material" been "quality assured"? Last thing you want is to remodel a home only to find the new material doesn't stand the test of time.

Barry in ancient texts (which I believe is the future (our present ) engraved in the material of the past) the texts speak of Annunaki (or those OPI who interact and visit here) who are genetic architects and genetic engineers.

The artifacts/texts speak of how 'they' changed the 'prototype' human of the time into 'modern man'. In essence it was their architectual and engineering feats which created the latest human genome prototype.

Is our present time an echo of a time past? Are the same Factions of Beings (and/or their descendants?) carrying on with this experiment/mission which began in earth's history?

What do you know of the myth of Enki and Enlil as the two opposing forces and their Factions/Alliances influencing humanity? Or of their own beliefs in the way humans should evolve?

All the Best
Ara

Hi Ara,

Good post.
They surely cannot outbreed the earths existing population of humans! Which leaves a few scenarios:

If it is the case that they cannot breed with us 'Bog humans' We will live side by side. 2 distinct races.

OR they take out a large portion of the human population

OR as mentioned in an earlier post between yourself and Barry, us regular humans are altered to be more like the hybrids.

As for echoing the past - I believe this is the case. It has been done before. Just think, we bog humans may be the hybrid race to the original earth inhabitants! Crazy

Peace
Iain
Closed Thread