Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 10-25-2009, 03:38 AM   #1
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Over-Population, new site for action

Best Greetings to All, Peace Be With You

Please accept notice that a new website has been established for the major problem facing Humanity -- the problem of Global Over-Population.

This is the link to the Homepage: ...>
http://www.thecircleforhumanity.net/

I have been working together with a group of others with the common interest to present this problem of overpopulation and proposed solutions.

Our Planet Earth is running out of time to address this problem in a logical and humanitarian way. Already the Climate change is reaching the tipping point. Refugees are pouring out of areas devastated by droughts and crop failures. The Governments have NOT been telling the full truth as to the scope of the impending Global disasters. The Governments have also purposefully underestimated the current total global population -- they say "we are about 6.5-Billion," where the true number is 7.7-Billion Human Beings now on Earth. Of these, nearly One-Billion are now at starvation and bare subsistence levels.

The Mission Statement of The Circle For Humanity is expressed here ..>

[ The ultimate goal of the Circle for Humanity is 'To bring awareness and understanding of the problems and results of the massive Over-Population, with proposed solutions. An 'implemented and regulated worldwide democratic birth control'

[ However the group is not a political group or have any power on Earth to change policy in respective countries. Policies and laws for such changes are the discretion of each respective country. The Over-Population is a Global problem which can only be addressed at local levels for now. We are not a group which conspires to over throw any country. We do not wish to become a political party or make policy ourselves. Within the stated goal above we conduct a peaceful, logical and objective approach to bring awareness to all nations and peoples on Earth of the true dangers of the excessive Over-population. Demonstrating that Over-population is the root cause of all ills on Earth and that only by an 'implemented and regulated worldwide democratic birth control' can Earth, life, plants, man and animals be saved from suffering, disease, destruction, extinction and so on. ]

Please drop by, get some good information, and help us spread the word.

Truth Must Come Before Peace

J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 05:49 AM   #2
m1*
Banned

Default Re: Over-Population, new site for action

Here is my view:

1). The world is not over populated at all. It can support hundreds of billions if managed correctly.

2). Global warning is a hoax. I do not believe it. However, I do believe that our environment is being destroyed -- and unnecessarily so.
m1* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 10:33 AM   #3
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1* View Post
Here is my view:

1). The world is not over populated at all. It can support hundreds of billions if managed correctly.

2). Global warning is a hoax. I do not believe it. However, I do believe that our environment is being destroyed -- and unnecessarily so.
I agree with you.

We're not over-populated. Here is a post on the topic: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...447#post149447

Global warming/climate change is the "noble lie" the elite use to manipulate the public into going along with their New World Order agenda.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 05:50 AM   #4
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Already the Climate change is reaching the tipping point.
I agree that changes need to happen with the way the planet is being treated.
And there are many people who are not having their needs met. However, I think this is due to misallocation of goods and resources rather than lack.

All the planets in our solar system are heating up-not just earth. We are not the cause of climate change. Galactic energy is.
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 12:46 PM   #5
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_rod7 View Post

Please accept notice that a new website has been established for the major problem facing Humanity -- the problem of Global Over-Population.

This is the link to the Homepage: ...>

I have been working together with a group of others with the common interest to present this problem of overpopulation and proposed solutions.

Our Planet Earth is running out of time to address this problem in a logical and humanitarian way. Already the Climate change is reaching the tipping point. Refugees are pouring out of areas devastated by droughts and crop failures. The Governments have NOT been telling the full truth as to the scope of the impending Global disasters. The Governments have also purposefully underestimated the current total global population -- they say "we are about 6.5-Billion," where the true number is 7.7-Billion Human Beings now on Earth. Of these, nearly One-Billion are now at starvation and bare subsistence levels.

The Mission Statement of The Circle For Humanity is expressed here ..>

[ The ultimate goal of the Circle for Humanity is 'To bring awareness and understanding of the problems and results of the massive Over-Population, with proposed solutions. An 'implemented and regulated worldwide democratic birth control'

[ However the group is not a political group or have any power on Earth to change policy in respective countries. Policies and laws for such changes are the discretion of each respective country. The Over-Population is a Global problem which can only be addressed at local levels for now. We are not a group which conspires to over throw any country. We do not wish to become a political party or make policy ourselves. Within the stated goal above we conduct a peaceful, logical and objective approach to bring awareness to all nations and peoples on Earth of the true dangers of the excessive Over-population. Demonstrating that Over-population is the root cause of all ills on Earth and that only by an 'implemented and regulated worldwide democratic birth control' can Earth, life, plants, man and animals be saved from suffering, disease, destruction, extinction and so on. ]

Please drop by, get some good information, and help us spread the word.

Hello J_Rod7. I am glad you brought this subject on the table. Your intention might be for the better of humanity and planet Earth. But I must say, there is no such problem as overpopulation.

The real problem is an enormous unbalanced socio-economic problem of sharing the resources. The source of the problem is the actual world system in power. The banking and monetary system control all aspect of economy and finance. The Military and pharmaceutical industries perpetrate poverty and starvation. The geopolitical system along with all international agencies conduct the agenda of the Elite in power to maintain Humanity in a perpetual state of weakness, ignorance and dependencies. And in this very agenda there is a line that says the Earth was conceived to sustain 500 000 000 people, no more.

This is their agenda. The truth is that the Earth can maintain 10 times more people on itself if their was a real system of sharing adequately the resource without the addiction of the consumption system. If all humans were living like the northern citizen, we would need 10 planets to maintain this system of consumption. This is the real problem. If you prefer to bring about birth control to keep your way of living in power, this is your point of view. I have a different one. If all humans were living like the natives of the planet, we could have 10 times more people on it. My point of view is that the real problem is not population, but over consumption and preventing free energy to naturally emerge in an evolving race who reached already this knowledge.

So, if your group claim that birth control is a solution, you are probably unconsciously misled by the Elite and participate in a movement of totalitarian control of the whole planet and all life on it.

I highly suggest you search more about this avenue and dig in this hole a bit further before seeding more humans with this dangerous thought. If many people really believe that there is in fact too many people on Earth, the Universe will indeed answer this call. All realities comes from consciousness... I hope you wake up before... This is not a coincidence you came here to post this...

Edit: To this I would add. Create a global problem, than bring up the solution to the people and they will treat you as a savior and accept without discernment what you propose. This is an old principle to govern, see Niccolò di Bernardo dei Machiavelli.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 10-25-2009 at 01:47 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 04:18 PM   #6
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

70 trillion dollars divided by 7 billion people= $10,000 per person. Let's divvy it up and start over!
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 06:38 PM   #7
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

mmmmm... yes over population and climate control fear mongering... These are the wet dreams of tyrants. Nothing more, nothing less.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 08:19 PM   #8
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Over-Population, new site for action

First, let me ask: "Please don't shoot the messenger."

Second, I will ask if each of you has truly "done your homework" on this issue?

There are now nearly One-Billion Human Beings at starvation levels on this Earth. Do we disenfranchise our fellow Humans from the diminishing resources, leave them out of our compassion, should we forget they are in the pains of death?

Free energy would go a long way to helping, but does anyone see this being released by the "Powers-That-Be" soon? The greedy corporate interests want to suck the blood out of as many people as possible while they still control these dwindling resources of oil, gas, and energy.

Please consider the following excerpt from "A Road Towards Humanness" ...

[ The Issue of Over-Population has become Critical

[ Planet Earth and its inhabitants are suffering from diverse ills caused singularly and exclusively by man himself.

[ These already existing ills, however, will continue to proliferate until finally everything completely deteriorates.

[ The Earthʼs population is plagued by famines, energy shortages, epidemics, environmental pollution, degeneration, terrorism, dictatorship, anarchism, slavery, excessive increase of waste materials, racial hatred, food shortages, destruction of rain forests, the “greenhouse effect”, pollution of lakes, streams and oceans, hatred towards asylum-seekers; radioactive emissions, chemical pollution of water, air, plants, food, human beings and animals.

[ Crime, murder, mass murders, manslaughter; alcoholism, hatred of strangers, oppression, hatred of oneʼs fellowman, extremism, sectarianism, drug addiction, overpopulation, annihilation of animal species, war, violence, torture and capital punishment, general mismanagement, water contamination, eradication of plant species; hatred, vice, jealousy, lovelessness, lack of logic, false humanitarianism, lack of housing, increased traffic, destruction of arable land, unemployment, the collapse of health care, the collapse of care for the elderly, destruction of nature, the collapse of solid waste removal, and the lack of living space, among others.

[In spite of the many efforts, mankindʼs problems are not decreasing but, instead, continue to rise steadily in direct proportion to population increases.

[ Mankindʼs horrendous ills originate from and exist through overpopulation with its unrelenting, irresponsibly continuing escalation.

[ The situation dictates that any ill can only be fought and remedied by grasping it by its roots, ripping it out and destroying it: The numbers of terrestrial humankind must be drastically reduced.

[ The only humane method by which this reduction goal can be achieved, is through stringent birth control regulations that permit married couples, of a predetermined age, to have only a strictly specified number of children.

[ This regulation must prevail over any excuse, argument, fear and/or stupid comment from those numbskulls who claim, for military, religious, social, egoistical, false humanitarian reasons, or those of false charity, that a large number of offspring is necessary, or that birth control is contrary to religious beliefs and is inhumane, etc.

[ These inane claims are made singularly by rigid egotists, sectarians or people unfit to live those who have not the faintest idea of natureʼs laws, directives or truthful logic. ]

Old 10-25-2009, 08:29 PM   #9
m1*
Banned

The world isn't over populated.

No one needs to die.

No one needs to be sterilized.

No one needs to be prevented from the right of a family.

What we need to do is stop mass producing throw away products so that new products can be created the next week. We need to grab those clowns who are running the world and stick mercury shots in THEIR necks, instead of letting them do that to us while trying to convince us that we're a disease that needs to be culled down to 500,000,000.

I personally find the whole idea of population reduction ridiculous, and further I find any suggestions of sterilization, abortion or killing off current members of the population outright offensive and angering.

The world is NOT over populated. It is miss managed.

Period.
Old 10-25-2009, 09:19 PM   #10
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Over population!!! I'm verging on feeling offended that such an Idea is been bandied about. Sure the PTB would like this kind of agenda, However The few rule the many!!! so, what? we cull several billion so the few can enjoy their time in the sun sipping tea???

WE all know there is plenty of food, resources, technology for ALL who share this earth. Get rid of the few perhaps??

Peace always
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 09:21 PM   #11
m1*
Banned

hand a shotgun to anyone who says we need to reduce the population.

They can start with themselves first.
Old 10-29-2009, 07:13 PM   #12
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Angry Re: Over-Population, new site for action

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1* View Post
hand a shotgun to anyone who says we need to reduce the population.

They can start with themselves first.
I can think of several NWO Elite Old Codgers fitting that description that constantly shoot their mouths off about this subject who have obviously been here waaaay too long.

(No offense to normal Old Codgers)
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 10:42 PM   #13
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

From One Normal Old Codger to all Old and New Codgers

Greetings in Peace

The following extract came in my email today from Sorcha Faal. Worthy of consideration in light of the topic at hand. ...

[ Being lost to the American people about these critical events
accelerating around our World, aside from their crucial lack of
knowledge as to whom is really fighting for whom, is that by even the
most optimistic estimates, the ravages of climate change has so
decimated our Planets ability to feed itself there remains “only months”
before massive starvation begins.

[ Most critical on the list of our World’s regions being decimated is Iraq
where the drought in that Middle Eastern country is said now to be the
worst since the “earliest days of civilization”. Expected next to fall
to the ravages of climate change is India, who though being the World’s
second largest rice grower is now reporting it is going to have to start
importing this vital grain for the first time in 21 years after its
failed monsoon season, said to be the weakest since 1972, and
catastrophic flooding in other regions have crippled its ability to feed
itself.

[ So dire have the conditions grown in Asia, that new reports are now
warning that this regions food security is now at risk, and with China
having declared earlier this year that their catastrophic drought is now
the worst in 50 years, the ominous 2004 secret report given by the
Pentagon to then President Bush warning that “climate change will
destroy us” is now coming true.

[ And to the most horrific statement issued by the Pentagon in this report
that warns “disruption and conflict will be endemic features of life,
once again, warfare will define human life” we must all take notice of
for our greatest understanding of these times.

[ For being forgotten in this “new age” of Global economic collapse and
chaos, by the vast majority of Westerners, is that economic crisis such
as these have throughout history always been “paired” with great climate
upheavals, such as the last “cycle in the wheel” during the 20th Century
which saw the Great Depression (1929-1940) being paired with the Great
American Dustbowl (1930-1940), the Great Chinese Famine (1929-1936), the
Great Soviet Famine (1932-1933) and Ukraine Famine (1932-1933), and
which cycles have always overturned what was and created New World
Orders.

[ And this bears more than a passing mention due to an addendum to these
reports, prepared for Putin by one of his most important advisors, the
Russian billionaire Oleg Deripaska, who though banned from ever entering
the United States was secreted by US FBI agents into New York, and where
in a series of meetings with US banking giant Goldman Sachs and the now
US government owned auto giant General Motors, he “confirmed” that the
American banking, financial and political elite factions had “looted”
nearly the entire wealth of the United States, and is continuing to do
so, as they fully expect their Nation to collapse before the end of 2010
and have “positioned themselves” to be the rulers in the New World Order
to come.

[ Being left out of this diabolical equation, however, are the American
people themselves, who by the time they decide to awaken from their long
drunken slumber will awaken into a World they are not nearly equipped
enough to understand or comprehend, especially the horrors of mass death
and catastrophes that will soon surround their every waking moment.

[ As to those of us who seek to awaken these peoples to the brutal
realities which lie ahead of them? As always, we are met by scorn and
ridicule. But in truth, what more can be expected of peoples such as
these, who have forsaken the wisdom of their ancestors who left in these
witless souls care what was once the Greatest Nation our World has ever
seen, but in their rush for material riches and decadent perversions
have squandered it all away.

[ To be scorned and ridiculed by peoples such as these there is no shame;
it should be worn like a badge of honor. ]

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

This may be the way Nature intends to "cull-the-herd" of the Human Overpopulation. Those which have not awakened to this impending reality, are destined to "sleep the long-sleep" until they will reincarnate into the new Earth.

I cannot mourn for them, for they have chosen their own path in this life.

I shall wear my "Badge of Honor" with quiet dignity.

Old 11-01-2009, 07:48 PM   #14
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Hello J_Rod7.

Here is the protagonist behind your group philosophy. Billy Meir.

Or he is a madman with very dangerous ideas, or a front used by the "Elite" to make us believe in their agenda, or a real contactee, used by the ETs doing the intervention on Earth, spreading their tyrannic agenda through the man.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Main_Page

If you read the contact report link, it will bring you to a supposly conversation of Billy Meir with an entity named Quetzal (not necessary the real one). If you go through the reading of these conversation, you will clearly see the tyrannic view of this being upon Earth and Humanity. If we would adopt all they are telling us to do, we would live with so many restriction it would be even hard to breath.

And, this man is always behind the "galactic federation of light" material. No wonder his adepts are spreading all sorts of confusion in the UFO searchers movement.

Namaste, Steven

Namaste, Steven
Old 11-01-2009, 08:15 PM   #15
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

This is the second thread on this subject..and I believe everything that needs to be said on the issue is in this thread..there are pros and cons..and then unfortunately in the end..it turned ugly...however the point is..there is lots of information in that thread to support the idea that it is an agend to make us believe there is an "over population problem"..so have fun reading it..and take some notes for this thread if you wish.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=12538
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 09:58 PM   #16
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
This is the second thread on this subject..and I believe everything that needs to be said on the issue is in this thread..there are pros and cons..and then unfortunately in the end..it turned ugly...however the point is..there is lots of information in that thread to support the idea that it is an agend to make us believe there is an "over population problem"..so have fun reading it..and take some notes for this thread if you wish.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=12538
The length of the thread would take me about a three days to read all. If they have not understood the point after so many words, it is pointless... They simply do not get it. Oh well, it's their focus and their nightmare, certainly not mine.

The wake up call is coming anyway and we are right on time!

Namaste, Steven
Old 11-02-2009, 12:28 AM   #17
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
The length of the thread would take me about a three days to read all. If they have not understood the point after so many words, it is pointless... They simply do not get it. Oh well, it's their focus and their nightmare, certainly not mine.

The wake up call is coming anyway and we are right on time!

Namaste, Steven
Yes Steve...it is long...as I see this one getting...with the same long differences of opinion. The very same ideas thrown out there.
This is a diversion tactic to the real problems, in my opinion..other than that..I've given all of my ideas on that thread...I've added enough to the fire.
Old 11-02-2009, 12:33 AM   #18
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I will add...take a look at who heads up these "actions"...are they connected to Royalty? Government?...see who the heads of the organizations are. This should give you a clue
Old 11-02-2009, 12:45 AM   #19
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Well, I did. And went up to the Galactic Federation of light! Isn't it very royal!

Just the number of 529 mil was enough to me to be totally convinced it is an "Elite" agenda. You just kick the garbage can and the rats come out.

Namaste, Steven
Old 11-08-2009, 07:35 AM   #20
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Well, our Circle has NO AFFILIATION WHATSOEVER with the so-called "Galactic Federation of Light"

Can anyone prove that any such "Federation" even exists?
No? I didn't think so.

Has this "Federation" produced VOLUMES of Spiritual Guidance for the Human Beings on Earth?
No? I didn't think so.

From what I see, the persons behind this so-called "Federation" are a bunch of Egoistic wanna-bes. The material they use has been obviously Plagiarized from the Contact Notes of Billy Meier. In some cases, such Plagiarism borders on Copyright Infringement.

Back on Topic here, there is a disturbing report you all might consider. This presents but ONE SYMPTOM of the Gross Over-Population: ...

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Overpopulation Drives Global Starvation

The Global Over-Population is literally depleting available resources to properly feed many Millions of our fellow Human Beings. With current estimates that nearly One-Billion Humans are at near-starvation NOW, living at barely "sustenance" levels, it will not take much more to push these over the "tipping-point" a point of no return into the miserable death which comes with starvation.

Unfortunately, that "tipping-point" is now upon us in this world. The recent global droughts in the USA, China, Iraq, Iran, India, Africa, Australia, and more -- has decimated the crops of essential rice, corn, and wheat throughout the World. WE are now set to see upwards of TWO-BILLION of our fellow Human Beings actually starve to death.

This is a "Wake-Up-Call" like never before. That we have not yet united in action to grasp the problem of Over-population, to call for the Humanitarian Reduction by limiting the births of so many in all the Nations on Earth -- has led us all into witness of the impending Human Tragedy.

Let's learn the lessons which Nature has to teach us by this "culling-of-the-herd" -- We must unite in action for the reduction of the Earth Population to sustainable levels according with the ability of the Earth to provide food and resources for ALL. The true sustainable population is One-Billion or less Human Beings according to the actual "carrying capacity" of the Earth.

Starvation is NOT a pleasant death, as revealed in this following Medical description. Warning, the faint-of-heart may find this to be quite disturbing.

Death by starvation

How many people are starved to death in one day is not the topic, as no starvation statistics provides accurate estimation of starvation deaths worldwide. Here we will see how starved people goes to the jaws of death and what body changes occurs with starvation.

Starvation or inaniation does not necessarily result from deprivation of food, it may result from partial deprivation of food or from the use of unsuitable food, e.g lacking in proteins/vitamins.

Fatal period = An adult may survive for about 10-12 days without food and water. If only water is being supplied, this period may extend to 50-60 days.

A very young person and aged suffer most from starvation. Females because of having more fats can withstand it better than males, similarly an obese more than lean. Starvation effects are least felt so long as body temperature is maintained by clothing. Extremes of temperature acceleate the effects.

If the food has been stopped suddenly and completely, it causes an acute type of starvation. In first 30 to 48-hrs, a starved person feels intense thirst and hunger pains. His face turns pale, mouth dry and parched, saliva thick, urine scanty & highly clored.

After 48-hours, dehydration and emaciation signs set in. His breath is foul and offensive and body with disagreeable odor. His voice is weak, pulse feeble, BP low and is having subnormal temperature. Apathy & pronounced fatigue having cadoveric looks. Hair becomes dry, lusterless and brittle. Nails become brittle and ridged. Skin may show increasd pigmentation, ulceration & fissuring dryness. Edema may occur due to hypoprotenemia.

Eyes sink, pupil dilate, lips and tongue appear dry. Constipation is observed, but no infective diarrhea or dysentery. Urine becomes scanty and turbid - that may contain acetone, albumin & low chloride.

Intellect remains clear up to the end, sometimes convulsions and delirium proceed death.

In chronic starvation where there is gradual deficient supply of food, the signs are same as that of acute starvation but are ore drawn with greater emaciation. Vitality of individual is reduced and he may die from incurrent disease.

Postmortem appearance (External)

Following signs will be apparent in a person died of starvation that the doctors observe also before reporting cause of death as starvation.

1 )Filthy and vermonious clothing, filthy and emaciated body with unpleasant smell.
2) Soft pale and wasted muscles, dry and coated tongue.
3) Dry lusterless brittle hair, brittle and ridged nails.
4) Decompositions starts early.
5) Cheeks and temple hollow.
6) Ulceration and bed sore maybe present.

Postmortem appearance (Internal)

1) Reduction in size and weight of all organs except brain.
2) Organs are pale.
3) Heart small, pale, flabby and usually empty.
4) Urinary bladder empty.
5) Gall bladder full and distended.
7) Lungs pale and collapsed
8) kidneys free from surrounding fat
9) Bones demineralized and areas of rarefaction are seen on x-ray picture.
10) Intestine empty, contracted and walls are like tissue paper, more or less transparent is a sure sign that tells a person died of starvation.

No amount of Food-Aid, nor "throwing money" at this, will either make it "go-away", nor provide any true relief. This is a harsh lesson for the Humanity of Earth.

Tuesday, 03 November 2009 by Rod Morrill

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

From the Homepage of: http://www.thecircleforhumanity.net/

In Peace

Last edited by J_rod7; 11-08-2009 at 07:43 AM.
Old 11-08-2009, 01:31 PM   #21
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

you dont need a website for this eugenics **** .. the w.h.o are about to make you very happy by releasing the next virus.. end this f****ing offensive thread now please..

billy meir is probably being visited by black ops peple from earth... if hes real at all ... this is the new green movement.. et says we have to all die so they can use the planet.. let me think ...... no thanks.. f**k billy meir

Last edited by pineal-pilot-in merkabah; 11-08-2009 at 01:35 PM.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 01:06 AM   #22
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Angry Re: Over-Population, new site for action

Well pineal-pilot, like it was said before = 'Cmon back after you wash out that foul mouth, when you might have something half-way intelligent to contribute

Last edited by J_rod7; 01-27-2010 at 12:09 AM.
Old 01-27-2010, 12:19 AM   #23
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Best Greetings All,

The point MUST be made = there is a RATIONAL and VIABLE solution to the Global Over-Population.

The 'HeadBangers of the NWO' are clearly out in left field, not understanding this one simple fact =

= Reincarnation is the reality for ALL Human Beings.

The World you leave behind when you die from THIS Life, will be the World you come back to in the NEXT.

Salome = Namaste
Old 10-25-2009, 09:44 PM   #24
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_rod7;181266[FONT=Times New Roman
...First, let me ask: "Please don't shoot the messenger."

Second, I will ask if each of you has truly "done your homework" on this issue?

There are now nearly One-Billion Human Beings at starvation levels on this Earth. Do we disenfranchise our fellow Humans from the diminishing resources, leave them out of our compassion, should we forget they are in the pains of death?

Free energy would go a long way to helping, but does anyone see this being released by the "Powers-That-Be" soon? The greedy corporate interests want to suck the blood out of as many people as possible while they still control these dwindling resources of oil, gas, and energy.
[/FONT]
[ The Earthʼs population is plagued by famines, energy shortages, epidemics, environmental pollution, degeneration, terrorism, dictatorship, anarchism, slavery, excessive increase of waste materials, racial hatred, food shortages, destruction of rain forests, the “greenhouse effect”, pollution of lakes, streams and oceans, hatred towards asylum-seekers; radioactive emissions, chemical pollution of water, air, plants, food, human beings and animals.

[ Crime, murder, mass murders, manslaughter; alcoholism, hatred of strangers, oppression, hatred of oneʼs fellowman, extremism, sectarianism, drug addiction, overpopulation, annihilation of animal species, war, violence, torture and capital punishment, general mismanagement, water contamination, eradication of plant species; hatred, vice, jealousy, lovelessness, lack of logic, false humanitarianism, lack of housing, increased traffic, destruction of arable land, unemployment, the collapse of health care, the collapse of care for the elderly, destruction of nature, the collapse of solid waste removal, and the lack of living space, among others.

[ Mankindʼs horrendous ills originate from and exist through overpopulation with its unrelenting, irresponsibly continuing escalation.

[ The situation dictates that any ill can only be fought and remedied by grasping it by its roots, ripping it out and destroying it: The numbers of terrestrial humankind must be drastically reduced.

[ The only humane method by which this reduction goal can be achieved, is through stringent birth control regulations that permit married couples, of a predetermined age, to have only a strictly specified number of children.

[ This regulation must prevail over any excuse, argument, fear and/or stupid comment from those numbskulls who claim, for military, religious, social, egoistical, false humanitarian reasons, or those of false charity, that a large number of offspring is necessary, or that birth control is contrary to religious beliefs and is inhumane, etc.

[ These inane claims are made singularly by rigid egotists, sectarians or people unfit to live those who have not the faintest idea of natureʼs laws, directives or truthful logic. ]
I will not shoot the messenger J_Rod7, but I will certainly voice my opinion on what you just post here...

First, I have done my homework, a lot of homework. Since the age of 19 years old I'm fully involved into geopolitics research and work. I spend 5 years in the Amazonas jungle working with the caboclas and the indigenous people. I lived 2 years in Sulawesi Indonesia working in Kolaka for human rights. I will stop there cause I could fill up 2 pages of "homework".

Bringing about the sufferance of billions of people on Earth to justify birth control is simply totally insane. It is called emotive manipulation. The large united families of southern countries who live with very small assets are the ones who have the best chance of survival. Alcohol and the lack of the father presence is often the cause of disoriented families. Wars, oppression by the government in power, lack of education are much more the cause of the problems the southern countries suffers.

The "power-that-be" like you call them are the ones who were first to originate this idea of birth control because our number challenges their technical means to control us like they're planning to do.

Of all the problems you mentioned Humanity is actually suffering there is not a single one which has not originated from our own mass consciousness. And again, the manipulators are the ones responsible to maintain us all into ignorance about the Universal Laws of consciousness. They keep us focused on problems, so we all get more problems. They do this since a very long time through education, religion, science and politics. "Control their knowledge, direct their focus and bring about all kinds of problems into the crowd, so when you come with the grand solution (birth control) they will follow your thoughts as sheep follow their shepherd."

Now I have questions for you J_Rod7. After you finally got your birth control and the population reduced to less than 1 billion people on Earth, do you think these people will suffer no more? The Elite in place will simply vanished? Who guarantee you that the outcome will be less suffering on Earth? Who guarantee you that? Assumption? Do your homework...

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 10-25-2009 at 10:43 PM.
Old 10-25-2009, 09:54 PM   #25
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
I will not shoot the messenger J_Rod7, but I will certainly voice my opinion on what you just post here...

First, I have done my homework, a lot of homework. Since the age of 19 years old I'm fully involved into geopolitics research and work. I spend 5 years in the Amazonas jungle working with the caboclas and the indegenous people. I lived 2 years in Sulawesi Indonesia working in Kolaka for human rights. I will stop there cause I could fill up 2 pages of "homeworks".

Bringing about the sufferance of billions of poeple on Earth to justify birth control is simply totally insane. It is called emotive manipulation. The large united famillies of southern coutries who live with very small assets are the ones who have the best chance of survival. Alchool and the lack of the father presence is often the cause of disoriented famillies. Wars, oppression by the governement in power, lack of education are much more the cause of the problems the southern coutries suffers.

The "power-that-be" like you call them are the ones who were first to originate this idea of birth control because our number challenges their technical means to control us like they're planning to do.

Of all the problems you mentionned Humanity is actually suffering there is not a single one which has not originated from our own mass consciousness. And again, the manipulators are the ones responsibles to maintain us all into ignorance about the Universal Laws of consciousness. They keep us focused on problems, so we all get more problems. They do this since a very long time through education, religion, science and politics. "Control their knowledge, direct their focus and bring about all kinds of problems into the crowd, so when you come with the grand solution (birth control) they will follow your thoughts as sheeps follow their shepherd."

Now I have questions for you J_Rod7. After you finally got your birth control and the population reduced to less than 1 billion poeple on Earth, do you think these people will suffer no more? The Elite in place will simply vanished? Who guarantee you that the outcome will be less suffering on Earth? Who guarantee you that? Assumption? Do your homework...

Namaste, Steven

Well said Steven!!!
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
climate, environment, overpopulation, solutions, survival