Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 06-11-2009, 12:27 PM   #1
VestnikRA
Avalon Senior Member

Default Mastering your reality.

There is a parable. Disciples decicded to test their teacher.
They approached him hiding a butterfly in semi-closed hands and asked him if the creature is dead or alive.
They agreed amongst themselves that if the teacher answers: "Dead", the disciple will open hands and the butterfly will fly away alive, but if the teacher says "Alive" he will slightly squeeze his palms so that the butterfly will be dead...
Wise teacher answered: "Everything is in your hands..."
So we are always able to change our reality the way we want it. If you want to go green just go for it!
If you want to make it Space of Love - just do it, everything is in your hands!
VestnikRA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 12:38 AM   #2
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Mastering your reality.

Whatever we learn, whatever inspires us has to be applied. Knowledge not applied remains as theory, as philosophy. I agree with you VestnilRA, Just Do It is a great mantra. Doing is accompanied by power and inspiration.

Building from the Vision of Peace, of Land that nutures as it is nurtured. Happy famillies working together with a shared vision of health and wellbeing. Living close to the Land, to nature. Creating loving relationships with partners, children friends and community. Helping each other with our particular skills and gifts. Coming together to share music, knowledge and stories. Teaching our children by example.

The Radiant Zones of Peace build naturally as people are drawn to them in this time of rapidly developing spiritual increase.

Love and Light

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 02:13 AM   #3
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Creating a Space of Love is also a raising or expanding of consciousness and it is important to maintain consistancy in a new more expanded consciousness. To conduct all of our interactions from that Space of Love, that new consciousness, is important in maintaining that level. Our physical health and vitality is an indicator of where we are in consciousness. I have noticed that if I lose my equalibrian and argue with someone or indulge in limiting emotions, my body goes down also. My energy plummets, I may contact a cold. Also my eyesight deterioates. I wonder if other people have experienced this.

Love and LIght

Carmen
Old 06-14-2009, 05:47 AM   #4
VestnikRA
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you, Carmen!
Yes, you are right about consistancy.
Right now I am translating a series of wonderful articles by a Russian ecovillage activist - Organization of ecovillages. The way we go and the stones we stumble.
It clearly shows that major problems in Russian ecovillages rise on the basis of interhuman relationships and lack of consciousness.
Old 06-14-2009, 06:16 AM   #5
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, consciousness comes first, it is the lynchpin of working together harmoniously. I have had some small experience with this running a small vineyard. My vineyard partner and I consciously created a respectful, helpful, industrious and happy environment for ourselves and our fellow workmates. Leadership would change back and forth according to who's skills were more necessary doing any given task. Everyone's ideas were accepted and tried and implemented if they worked best.

The old paradime (sorry about the spelling) of "Im the Boss! You will do it my way!" does not, and will not work in the New World (not to be confused with NWO!) Everyone has a part to play and skills to be developed and implemented in the new way of working, of living. I especially love what that marvellous man Depak Chopra said to his children as youngsters. He said something like:"Do not ever worry about earning a living, I will always support you. Within you is a special gift that you are meant to give to the world. Discover what your special gift is." His children went through the various stages of schooling top of their classes. I can't remember what fields they went into but they excelled in all they did.

To attain and insist on our own consistancy of higher consciousness is to be an example to all people with whom we interact, but most importantly to be the example to our children and young people.

Higher consciousness is also a balancing of male/female energies within people. This consciousness is beyond the duality of victum/tyrant imbalances. Whole people are powerful yet humble and compassionate.

Love and Light

Carmen
Old 06-14-2009, 04:51 PM   #6
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Everyone is already a master of their reality. It is just a matter of getting to where you do it on purpose.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 05:33 PM   #7
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

"Everyone is already a master of their reality. It is just a matter of getting to where you do it on purpose. "

I would agree and say most are masters of giving up their reality to something or someone else to master for them, think for them and be them rather than master their own reality.

If people really thought for themselves and made their own decisions, we would be in a much better place today. The decisions people make are to not stand up and not make decisions for themselves, and that's where we run into problems...
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 10:24 AM   #8
VestnikRA
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Everyone is already a master of their reality. It is just a matter of getting to where you do it on purpose.
Agree with that too.
Old 06-15-2009, 10:26 AM   #9
VestnikRA
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
I would agree and say most are masters of giving up their reality to something or someone else to master for them, think for them and be them rather than master their own reality.

If people really thought for themselves and made their own decisions, we would be in a much better place today. The decisions people make are to not stand up and not make decisions for themselves, and that's where we run into problems...
If we are the masters of our reality does not this mean that if one change oneself, the reality will change too???