Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 06-12-2009, 05:41 AM   #1
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default 2012 Special part 1 - C2C

In a special show on 2012 and Mayan prophecy, three separate guests shared their perspectives. First, author/editor Robert Gleason talked about his new novel, Apocalypse 2012, Mayan and Toltec cultures, and their ruler/deity, Quetzalcoatl. A combination of Alexander the Great, Pericles, and Jesus, Quetzalcoatl was a uniquely compassionate god to Mesoamerican civilizations that faced various cycles of extinction due to droughts and other factors, he detailed. The Mayans had sophisticated astronomical knowledge, and depicted the Milky Way galaxy as a spiraling disc. The date of December 21, 2012 marks the end of several Mayan long count calendars, and the completion of a cycle. Yet, Gleason noted that all civilizations have Genesis and End Times stories.

Author Daniel Pinchbeck discussed the Mayan concept that in 2012 we are aligning with the center of the galaxy, and this could be a time for evolutionary or psychic change in the world. During an ayahuasca experience in Brazil, he recieved a "prophetic transmission" from a voice that identified itself as Quetzalcoatl and spoke about the coming of the next frequency of consciousness." Reality is less fixed than people have thought, and different pathways can be constructed as we shift into new types of awareness, he commented. Pinchbeck is featured in the upcoming documentary 2012 Time for Change, and active in the social network site, Evolver.
Medium Christian von Lahr rounded out the evening with his interpretation of Mayan prophecy. The Mayans were seeking divinity, and the 2012 alignment marks the halfway point on humankind's circular evolution, he said. Humanity is finishing its uphill struggle-- we'll no longer be dense, physical entities, but, rather, energetically lighter beings, he offered.

JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 05:43 AM   #2
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Special part 1 - C2C

I heard Quetzalcoatl is working hard

QUINTIN
Old 06-12-2009, 07:22 AM   #3
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

At the
end
of
time ....
we
will
BE here NOW ....
and

then

WOW !!!!
my loverlys

ceeee ceeee
ceeeeceeee!!!
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 08:41 PM   #4
Hypnotize
Avalon Senior Member

thanks a lot for this post jester
Hypnotize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 11:44 PM   #5
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

These guys are good researchers in this show but they are still un-sure to the history of Quetzalcoatl who is an extraterrestrial who has been assigned to earth to help look after our special planet. He has been here for aprox 7000 years and is many more thousands of years old...like 30,000 - 40,000. Im working on a report that I hope to have done soon that will cover a brief history of some of the other planets that Quentin has been responsible for saving from evil enemy and forces of darkness. I can get a message to him but I was told that he is very busy so it must be an emergency question only. Perhaps I will share some of this information with the researchers in this C2C show so it wont be such a mystery anymore. Who knows...as I was told from a friend, you could be brushing shoulders with Quetzalcoatl and you wouldn't even know it

or would you? Keep your psychic feelers tuned...what a wild galaxy!

Peace JT

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 06-13-2009 at 01:11 AM.