Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-14-2009, 10:33 PM   #76
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Jordan Maxwell Interview Thread

Like I say I've read all of her major works (read them all, not understood them all ), and for me her writings come off as benevolent in nature. That's all I need to know about the source.

Her life is mysterious for sure, what we do know is she came from nobility, traveled many places including India, and probably had more then one source. I see her as a synthesizer of many of the world religions and mystery religions. Not an easy job, especially back then.

Hmmm, why would she want to synthesize world religions and mystery stuff?

That sound like pre - new age (really an old Babylonian idea) stuff with new world order and one world religion that many of Camelot speakers speaks of.
She stated that she was Luceferian in one of her works... that is enough for me to take her not with a grain of salt but with a bag of salt.

beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 10:42 PM   #77
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Here's the trick. YOU ARE JUST AS DIVINE AS JESUS CHRIST WAS!

You just need to remember. Your ego is blocking the Way.

Jesus message was that you can do what he can do, that YOU are the Son of God, if only you would remember and surrender your own illusions of seperation.

Jesus was not the doer, it was the 'father' / higher Self / consciousenss within that was the doer. YOU HAVE THIS SAME FATHER WITHIN YOU.

So the question is, will you be the second coming of Christ by "letting this mind be in you which also was in Christ Jesus" or will we continue to pray and wait for something outside of ourselves to come back and fix everything for us (which ain't gonna happen imo).

Exactly!!!

But also when Jesus was here physically he did ,beside talking great truths to us, real physical manifestations of God -father. Also we need first to remember as you said all those things and to really change as he called us to change into ones who we really are by divine gift. When we change ,THEN God will change this reality and save this planet, but only the ones who opened their eyes will have a chance on it... many are called , few ,responded ,(are chosen)... Just as Jesus did also real life miracles , he did it to show what the God father and he will do in the future...

First comes inner change and realization and blessings and love and wisdom and else from God ... then the reality comes.
Old 10-14-2009, 10:43 PM   #78
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

You have just proved to me you have not read her works. So why do you comment on them?
I read that same thing you did by that same person who spends all the time debunking blavatsky and maxwell and others. That luceferian quote was a mis-quote, they took one small part of the whole. Read the books then formulate your opinion.

The reason (imo) why she tried to synthesize them all was to prove the fact that they all come from the same source. And she did a great job of proving that. Remember, its divide and conquer, not unite and conquer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post

Hmmm, why would she want to synthesize world religions and mystery stuff?

That sound like pre - new age (really an old Babylonian idea) stuff with new world order and one world religion that many of Camelot speakers speaks of.
She stated that she was Luceferian in one of her works... that is enough for me to take her not with a grain of salt but with a bag of salt.

Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 10:57 PM   #79
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Jesus words:

When the Christ comes back, don't look for it here or there, don't look for it in the mountains, or underground, or on the spaceships, because I won't be there! That's because:

The kingdom of heaven is inside of you.

It's not about the separate being that was Jesus was or is coming back to earth and fixing stuff and rewarding the good guys and punishing the bad guys, that's not the second coming of Christ. That is perpetuating the age old illusion that God does not live in you, that you don't have the power, that you need something from outside of you to fix your own problems and your own planet.

The lesson we are here to collectively learn is that God does indeed reside within us, and when we realize this truly and that God resides in all things, we are reborn into our divine Being, as an individualization of the One.

So imo, we should not be expecting Jesus to come back, rather we should be expecting to embody the consciousness that Jesus embodied and Be the Christ as Jesus was the Christ. It really is about remembering, seeing through the veil. God already is inside of you. Under the darkness, you are infinite light, so it's about surrendering the darkness, taking off the mask is all we have to do here...

that's my take
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 12:09 AM   #80
beren
Avalon Senior Member

How do you know if I read it or not?
My point was that she was in awe to that revealer who revealed her things others didn`t know. But how do you know is it the truth what she is telling? You can`t say :"I like this work -so it`s gotta be the truth!" Truth sometimes hurts because it is independent from our opinions likes and dislikes.

By the way I did not saw those guys who are debunking Maxwell and others.
Divide and conquer was a motto of Caesars and Roman military leaders along with their war planners . Divide a region or a country and when they are scattered and fighting among themselves, then strike or just rule them one by one.

Don`t you think that evil ones wants us to quarrel among us about things while they are coming and taking a rule over us one by one until no one stands anymore?

She was trying to unify all beliefs,religions into one UNDER Lucifer as she thought that Lucifer is actually God of light... Just like Roman empire united (by force) all European lands into one (their one).
Old 10-15-2009, 12:42 AM   #81
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

behold

the caterpillar

crawling the earth

toiling on leaves

dreaming

wings

of flutter and spring

nectar from a rose

impossible

if not for

Will
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 01:19 AM   #82
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post
How do you know if I read it or not?

She was trying to unify all beliefs,religions into one UNDER Lucifer as she thought that Lucifer is actually God of light... Just like Roman empire united (by force) all European lands into one (their one).

LOL... This statement and the other one you made like it are proof you have not read her... If you had, you would know how wrong you are in saying that.

That's like me telling you Jesus said we should all eat Big Macs and wash them down with Motor Oil... Redonkulous... an out right lie.

You accuse Jordan of not reading the bible and quoting from it, yet look at you with Blavatsky. Matters not if the books are entirely different, I'm not comparing her writings with the Bible, I'm just saying...
Sorry I just have no patience for this type of behaviour.
Get your own opinion, read her, or not, your choice. But if not why listen to someone who is obviously a biased christian fundamentalist?

When I said synthesize religions, maybe it's the wrong word. She was showing us that all religions already are the same when you can look past all the exoteric garbage, the division. They all teach the same message at heart.

She talks just as much as any new-ager today that love is the path.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 02:14 AM   #83
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Jesus words:

When the Christ comes back, don't look for it here or there, don't look for it in the mountains, or underground, or on the spaceships, because I won't be there! That's because:

The kingdom of heaven is inside of you.

It's not about the separate being that was Jesus was or is coming back to earth and fixing stuff and rewarding the good guys and punishing the bad guys, that's not the second coming of Christ. That is perpetuating the age old illusion that God does not live in you, that you don't have the power, that you need something from outside of you to fix your own problems and your own planet.

The lesson we are here to collectively learn is that God does indeed reside within us, and when we realize this truly and that God resides in all things, we are reborn into our divine Being, as an individualization of the One.

So imo, we should not be expecting Jesus to come back, rather we should be expecting to embody the consciousness that Jesus embodied and Be the Christ as Jesus was the Christ. It really is about remembering, seeing through the veil. God already is inside of you. Under the darkness, you are infinite light, so it's about surrendering the darkness, taking off the mask is all we have to do here...

that's my take

That is my take also. That truly is what is meant by the second coming of Christ..................its the Christ in us. We need to find that infinite light

This is a great battle of our energy and we have proven that we are getting bigger and brighter everyday and we will drive the darkness off the face of the Earth into the hell where they belong.............

The answer has always been there but so hard to find. The answer is within you....
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 06:06 AM   #84
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...t=16948&page=3

I agree with you, Swanny, that in many ways it seems painfully obvious that most people live their entire lives rather closed to any major personal growth, and in many ways being destructive or negative more than they are constructive or positive overall. However, this is where reincarnation becomes significant. A number of spiritual traditions claim that only after a great many lifetimes does a person normally start to turn. And that then they do finally learn, or start to learn, how to contribute positively in a big way, -- a way that makes up for all the negativity in their past lifetimes.

A second relevant point is that we are all much more interconnected than we usually suppose. This is where “hundredth monkey” type principles apply. Many claim that each individual who progresses to a certain level of enlightenment or whatever causes a positive improvement in the consciousness of all human beings. It’s no accident that Carl Jung talked of “the collective unconscious,” meaning that most of “my” unconscious mind is quite literally shared with everybody else’s unconscious mind.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 01:54 PM   #85
beren
Avalon Senior Member

LOL... This statement and the other one you made like it are proof you have not read her... If you had, you would know how wrong you are in saying that.

That's like me telling you Jesus said we should all eat Big Macs and wash them down with Motor Oil... Redonkulous... an out right lie.

You accuse Jordan of not reading the bible and quoting from it, yet look at you with Blavatsky. Matters not if the books are entirely different, I'm not comparing her writings with the Bible, I'm just saying...
Sorry I just have no patience for this type of behaviour.
Get your own opinion, read her, or not, your choice. But if not why listen to someone who is obviously a biased christian fundamentalist?

When I said synthesize religions, maybe it's the wrong word. She was showing us that all religions already are the same when you can look past all the exoteric garbage, the division. They all teach the same message at heart.

She talks just as much as any new-ager today that love is the path.

Well, for the beggining thank you for calling me biased christian fundamentalist.

I do not want to pick a fight here, I was just expressing my views but it is not my problem why you are starting with labeling me and putting etiquettes on me. That is the problem with some people, that they never read to the end what someone actually said. I do not acuse you of doing that but you are surely not helping with that attitude. Jordan Maxwell said some interesting things but surely he DID not read the Bible or he read it portionally because I was watching some of his lectures where he started to quote from Bible but when you check what he speak about, there are not those verses in the Bible! Also Jordan tends to tell stories which are preety colored if you know what I mean, he tends to add details or even whole passages to sound more convincible than he really are. Again I am ot acusing him but rather he sounds silly and prepotent sometimes. He does have a portion of real info but also a huge portion of blunt lies mixed with myths and legends.

If you noticed in Camelot interveiws in last year many speakers do not really apreciate some other speakers, why? Maybe because some of the Camelot speaker are full of ****... Truly great info was shared so far on Camelot and I respect all but there are many con artists and others who by their interview want a piece of publicity here.

Madam Blavatsky- basically all her work was of esotheric kind.
Again how do you know that I did not read her works???

I do not have any special opinion about her and her works, I think she was a con woman. Telling the things people would like to hear...

And please do not label me any more here if you want my respect. I did not sunscribe on this forum to insult or be insulted by fast-to-jump-to -conclusion folks. I respect everybody and lay my opinion honestly, if you do not agree with me-fine - you have a right to do so. BUT you do not have a right to insult or letting down others who are not in your line of thinking...that is the thing I DO NOT tolerate.

Peace now?
Beer later

Beren
Old 10-15-2009, 02:39 PM   #86
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Jordan Maxwell revealing true Occult secrets, is Adamui and the we people, That is all.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 06:24 PM   #87
Baron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefly View Post
Thank you for the above Baron, I feel your correct in your statement here. And I feel foolish having believed what he was saying even though I have had doubts about this man in the past because his so called knowledge was too incredible. However as I was watching the interview with Kerry and Jordan and thinking 'perhaps I've been wrong about J M!, perhaps he is genuine and then my partner and I had a hugh argument when he stated that "this man was all **** and how could I believe what he is saying". And this is why we need this forum so we can chew over and throw out the stuff that is NON TRUTH. And if Kerry and Bill have interviewed this guy on Camelot knowing he is a fraud, then what does that tell you about all the rest of the so called 'Whistleblowers'?

What is wrong with this world, why are people so content to accept that lying is acceptable. Are we all living in a Holywood matrix where life is just a game. Iv'e been searching for the truth all my life and still not found it. Perhaps I've been looking in the wrong places!

love and friendship
firefly

Firefly,

Thanks, glad you understood the gist of what I was trying to say. I was in a hurry and did not have time to finish it off or proof it when I posted , and now re-reading it I embarrassingly realise my punctuation and grammar was a bit off!

You have no need to feel foolish at all, about believing him or any of the others out there of his ilk. Its hard enough for those who know, not to be taken in very often. Besides why would you not when you are expecting to hear truthful new factual and knowledgeable information which is suppose to be correct.

Most of the people who they have interviewed by enlarge are interesting telling their own story of an unusual event or what they have genuinely looked into or experienced, in their own way. So they can be interesting and you can learn something even if you know or suspect its not the whole truth.

However "REPEATERS" like Jordan Maxwell, Bill Deagle, Dan Burisch are living in fantasy island and are repeating what's already out there and then putting their own spin on it with the gift of the "gab" that makes honest men cry!

Information is no good if its dead WRONG no matter how good the BS.!

But as always these guys dob themselves in when they get carried away with self adulation and promise to bring more and more to each new interview and conference,and then the BS starts and slip ups begin making a dogs dinner of other peoples work and often plain old factual history WRONG, so they can sell more of their snake oil. Those who don't know what their saying is false have no need to question them! So the merry go around continues or starts all over again thanks to Bill & Kerry digging them up! But a few start seeing the flaws, and then the non whistle blowers or experts start backtracking and usually take a break before they reappear renewed, sadly!

Case's in point the so called whistle blowers (NOT) Henry Deacon aka Arthur Neumann and Dr Pete Peterson. Neither one of them said anything new and in fact both neither looked spoke or acted the part they played. Arthur Neumann came out firstly anon and then on camera at a conference in the Netherlands where he stood up and proclaimed he'd been to MARS! Then at another conference in Spain when he was caught off guard a bit his seems started to show, and he does not have the gift of the gab like the other BS's so now I think he knows this, so rather than be caught out again he's going to be staying away from any interviews or conferences in future unless he does some serious BS speaking homework! But hey he got a couple of conferences out of it overseas trips probably paid for and lots of adulation for a time and he'd probably never seen the Netherlands or Spain before so not a waste of time for him! LOL.

As for Dr Pete Peterson well he's PROBABLY a bit of a hobby inventor a dabbler and old fashioned dreamer trying to get a bit of adulation but he slipped up to those who know what to look for,he may have a well tuned out workshop which he calls his LAB which sounds so much more scientific! But and but is the word? He may also not be on the scene for very much longer and nothing to do with his recent medical ailment...Anything rather than to be exposed!

Though many of them such as Bill "Liar" Deagle and Jord-anus Maxi-mum-us (forget the etymology of his name again?!! LOL) have the gall tenacity BS and unashamed character, they can, and do keep going on their own roller-coaster, and they will taint anybody, who tries to, what they deem stealing their pet expose and glory! Such as what they Deagle and co horts tried to do too Jane Burgermeister recently.

I have written about much of this before and if you have not read some of my other posts do a search on my handle and you will find more, such as the fine details on why a non MD Dr Deagle was struck off in Colorado for the death of a young man!With all the back up details such as the columbine mom who had to get a restraining order on him as he was like a parasite trying to handle their lives all for self exposure. There are a few States in the US that allow a few silly and often bogus or very near qualifications to prescribe medicine and this is one of those cases where he over proscribed medication he was unqualified to do so! Which cost somebody their life. Yet he's still sells his wares on his health site via any media that will give him an extra buck as a DR but not a revoked DR of BS...A Non MD. He even has the gall on his website that sells alternative health stuff avery scientific name as if its doing big research not selling snake oil "NutriMedical" to have his so called full title!!! Dr. Wm. R. Deagle MD, ABFP, CCFP, CIME, AAAAAM, ACOEM, AAPM, SPPM, AAEM!!!! LOL Yeah he has more letters after his name than a dozen self respecting real Doctors would ever have or use on their card! But they are all worthless, he's still not a Medical Doctor MD.

"Caveat emptor" is the order of the day! Buyer beware.

There is a fundamental problem with the way Camelot is heading now, its this idea that everybody is a whistle blower and those they have hyped up as such and have not delivered anything new or interesting that's not already out there.Except off course what they have supposedly told Bill and & Kerry in private! Which we never get to hear and doubt ever will.

Bill & Kerry for some odd reason seem to be very gullible or just too dammed nice for theirs and our own good, with some of the worst out there! Bill Ryan is a former "Scientologist" and now totally against it, must realise the same tricks they use to brainwash their victims, many of these whistle NON blowing snake oil conmen are using the same tricks on them! They really need not to befriend a lot of these people because it destroys impartiality and impartiality is one of the areas Camelot is loosing it on. They must never ever ask their whistle blower if they can ask that question! Have you ever heard a journalist say can I ask that or don't you want to speak about that on camera!!! That's tantamount to taunting and insulting the viewer and letting the fraud off the hook what good is a whistle blower if he does not spill any beans?

One other thing which I think has happened is that they have been funded by a few of the very people they have put on camera, and this also is not good for impartiality and possibly why they may be reticent on questioning some of those we are doubting and questioning here.

Bill & Kerry you are well thought of and we don't want you looking stupid in the near future, and there is going to be some embarrassment soon and your real enemies are going to lap it up and others will say how stupid they were, they didn't bother to do background checks of their own to double check credentials or read any basic factual books on the subjects to confirm a grain of truth these frauds sprout out...If you read this get back to basics no more obsequiousness and no more lapping it up from obsequies frauds and ask questions don't ask to ask them, this is investigation not a tease show.

If you need a hug Kerry buy a Teddy or hug Bill its cheaper Jord-anus is not the man. Jord in Swedish means Earth! Anus means put the two together well you know what it means! LOL.

Sorry Firefly I waffled on! You can tell I loath liars and frauds though.

Oh and thanks for all the other messages and replies I have not been able to answer they are appreciated.I hope I've said enough for a week now!

Regards
Baron

How can you trust somebody with important matters, when you cannot trust them with small matters.

Last edited by Baron; 10-15-2009 at 06:28 PM.
Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 07:41 PM   #88
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
...and now re-reading it I embarrassingly realise my punctuation and grammar was a bit off!

thats why I skip it altogether lol

You bring a fresh breeze

to disperse some of the gaseous smog of BS

that itches the senses and sprouts the tears

Its a crazy market

the buzz and the rush

to and fro

snake oil salesmen

Its a crowd of crows

belching trash with truths

for it cannot distinguish

except trash taste better

people love parrots and pats on the head

and the only cry

you hear

is mimicry

Last edited by RedeZra; 10-15-2009 at 08:09 PM.
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 07:48 PM   #89
Bobbie
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Baron for your barometer reading. While some of the information might be accurate, even though not new, I felt truths was being tainted because of the measure of the source. Thanks for confirming my convictions. I've known a few snake oil salesmen in my life and they all have that same signature.
Bobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 08:14 PM   #90
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Each one of us, including Maxwell, has a piece to the puzzle. If someone shares their understandings, but they don't have the 'full truth' are they a snake oil salesman? Are they a liar?

Do any of us have a TM on the full truth? Is there not always More?

Are we all snake oil salesman? Or are we here to learn, and come up higher, and grow our piece of the puzzle.

Discernment is key. The discernment is not in choosing who to follow. It is realizing that no human being has the full truth but they may most definitely have pieces of the puzzle. So discernment is to discern what is truth based on continually adding up the pieces of the puzzle rather than thinking one person has all the answers... they don't, but that doesn't make them a liar either.

In fairness, when someone like Maxwell acts as a know it all... then critics have a point though I agree he most definitely does not know it all. As Bladvatskey did not know it all. It doesn't make them evil, it makes them human.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 10-15-2009 at 08:21 PM.
Old 10-15-2009, 08:34 PM   #91
Bobbie
Avalon Senior Member

True That !

Quote:
Each one of us, including Maxwell, has a piece to the puzzle. If someone shares their understandings, but they don't have the 'full truth' are they a snake oil salesman? Are they a liar?

Do any of us have a TM on the full truth? Is there not always More?

Are we all snake oil salesman? Or are we here to learn, and come up higher, and grow our piece of the puzzle.

Discernment is key. The discernment is not in choosing who to follow. It is realizing that no human being has the full truth but they may most definitely have pieces of the puzzle. So discernment is to discern what is truth based on continually adding up the pieces of the puzzle rather than thinking one person has all the answers... they don't, but that doesn't make them a liar either.

In fairness, when someone like Maxwell acts as a know it all... then critics have a point though I agree he most definitely does not know it all. As Bladvatskey did not know it all. It doesn't make them evil, it makes them human.
Bobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 08:39 PM   #92
Reader
Avalon Senior Member

Beren & Baron,
Great posts. I resonate with both of you on these many issues.
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 09:10 PM   #93
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I found a Manly P. Hall quote from 'The Lost Keys of Freemasonry' which sent chills up and down my spine:

"When the Mason learns his craft, the seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands."

WWJS = What Would Jordan Say?

I would like to see the journals which Jordan Maxwell inherited from Manly P. Hall. They might be very revealing.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-15-2009 at 09:12 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 09:13 PM   #94
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Just searched for the book that line is supposed to have come from according to doomsday conspiracy websites. Here is the book:

http://www.manlyphall.org/text/the-l...f-freemasonry/

I don't see that line in the book

Edit: Ok Ok, on further investigation I do see that line.

Now in fairness here, back in the day there wasn't this whole new world order thing to the degree it is today. If you read the whole text, rather than just one line, and then determine it is really evil, that's a different story than one line. Again, no person is perfect, we all have different pieces of the puzzle.

The Secret Teachings of All Ages is a decent, but complex book, and definitely not 'evil' in my book.

Reacting to one line or a few words is what pretty much the whole fundamental chritianity thing is based on.

No one has the whole puzzle, people try, they get a lot of it. But until we have Christ beings walking the planet, which we will... every truth that everyone shares will always have some illusions somewhere or other along the line, because we still have egos, we still have our own illusions...

Noting that, everything in Masonry is highly symbolic. HIGHLY symbolic. Literalism when speaking of something symbolic, like masonry teachings, or the bible for example, is not exactly the best way to get to truth.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 10-15-2009 at 09:27 PM.
Old 10-15-2009, 09:22 PM   #95
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reader View Post
Beren & Baron,
Great posts. I resonate with both of you on these many issues.

It is funny to me this realization:

Jordan Maxwell and others who researched about Vatican accurately got the fact that Vatican is behind all evil on the planet because they really run this joint. But they all miss the point whom Vatican serves . Whom do Vatican serve?Who gives them the power to rule this Earth?
Lucifer AKA Satan AKA Devil

But as you know( I suppose people know) who is Lucifer`s main adversary.
Namely Yahweh God Almighty and his son Jesus Christ.

It is funny how Maxwell & others whine how we are all doomed and there is no hope... Well maybe for them and others who believe so ...but Satan is only working here on Earth because he was kicked out of spiritual realm. He is doing hard job 24/7 to harvest human souls , because he knows there is a bit more time until he is going to be destroyed utterly here on Earth. He knows his time is short and is is doing everything to destroy humanity.

Lies , deceptions,religions,wars,poverty, hunger,greed,fake pride,hatred are some of the weapons in his arsenal against us.

But the most powerful weapon we have against him and his minions is....what ,what...Love...with big L.

Satan can `t do a darn thing against Love because it is such a high vibration that he can `t stand it anymore, long time now from his fall from grace...

Don`t mind folks this next what I will copy paste. It is from Bible... you can judge it ,curse it ,doubt it but it does say truth. Bear with me while you read:

1 Corinthians 13

1.If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2.If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3.If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.

4.Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5.It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7.It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8.Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9.For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10.but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. 11.When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. 12.Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13.And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Blessing to all !

Beren
Old 10-15-2009, 09:31 PM   #96
beren
Avalon Senior Member

The Secret Teachings of All Ages is a decent, but complex book, and definitely not 'evil' in my book.

Reacting to one line or a few words is what pretty much the whole fundamental chritianity thing is based on.

No one has the whole puzzle, people try, they get a lot of it. But until we have Christ beings walking the planet, which we will... every truth that everyone shares will always have some illusions somewhere or other along the line, because we still have egos, we still have our own illusions...

Noting that, everything in Masonry is highly symbolic. HIGHLY symbolic. Literalism is not exactly the best way to get to truth.

My friend do you remember this:

And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15.It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

Check all things before you embrace them... All things so no one can deceive you ,even one sentence can reveal the true intention of someone. Picture can look almost the same but still it is "almost"the same...
For example the thing what he said about gaining knowings from Lucifer is extremely suspicious to me...

Baron really found interesting stuff about Maxwell...

Love and blessings,

Beren
Old 10-15-2009, 09:42 PM   #97
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

My friend,

It is very simple for us to get caught up in the Christian ego where we believe we can judge others and put them in the box of "Satan" and "Jesus / good".

This is typical Christian ego stuff and it does not lead to the truth that will set us free.

Worshiping Jesus, accepting Jesus as your saviour, etc. is a DECEPTION.

Jesus is very real, and very much a spiritual being, but he will not do the work for anyone.

The reality is, we must carry our own cross and overcome the things of this world and be reborn as Jesus was reborn.

Bladvastky, Manly Hall had much much higher degree of truth than Christian preachers who say "satan this" and "Satan that".

Satan is a consciousness not just a dude. And as long as we are trapped in ego, we are trapped in the consciousness of satan...

Of course that line is rediculous.

But you must take it in context that it is a very in depth book about the secrets of masonry written for masons. It is all esoteric, it all is symbolic. When you read only one line then say "That person is satan spawn". That's not going to get you to the truth that will set you free. Nope.

P.S. I mean no offence and writing hastily... must step away from the computer... procrastinating is something I use avalon for, it is very good at helping me procrastinate from other stuff I need to be doing!

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 10-15-2009 at 09:45 PM.
Old 10-15-2009, 10:49 PM   #98
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
My friend,

It is very simple for us to get caught up in the Christian ego where we believe we can judge others and put them in the box of "Satan" and "Jesus / good".

This is typical Christian ego stuff and it does not lead to the truth that will set us free.

Worshiping Jesus, accepting Jesus as your saviour, etc. is a DECEPTION.

Jesus is very real, and very much a spiritual being, but he will not do the work for anyone.

The reality is, we must carry our own cross and overcome the things of this world and be reborn as Jesus was reborn.

Bladvastky, Manly Hall had much much higher degree of truth than Christian preachers who say "satan this" and "Satan that".

Satan is a consciousness not just a dude. And as long as we are trapped in ego, we are trapped in the consciousness of satan...

Of course that line is rediculous.

But you must take it in context that it is a very in depth book about the secrets of masonry written for masons. It is all esoteric, it all is symbolic. When you read only one line then say "That person is satan spawn". That's not going to get you to the truth that will set you free. Nope.

P.S. I mean no offence and writing hastily... must step away from the computer... procrastinating is something I use avalon for, it is very good at helping me procrastinate from other stuff I need to be doing!

Friend, you don`t just get it how much we think similar!

I am not religious . I despise religions because they are man made form of slavery and ignorance.

I am trying to be a Christian. I am not ashamed to say, yes I am trying to be a Christian in my life. There is a huge difference between "Churchianity" and being a Christian.

Jesus condemned religion and you know that, it is just that "Christian" churches brought misery and evil in the name of Christ as their cover , just like cloak for sheeple...

But in reality Bible tells all. No wonder why Bible was the most burned book in centuries in Europe. Why?
Also they killed Tindale because he translated Bible in English. Why?

Vatican did not wanted people to read in the Bible what a Christian should do because they would saw a terrible and vast lie brought upon them by their churches. That is why today when I talk about Bible ,many think that I represent some religion. I do not. I just talk as a man who is living normal life, working hard and loving the truth. I do not make up things or stream into mysticism of philosophy. I like sheer truth as the truth is . Jesus told us the truth as you were writing but many simple can`t stand it because the truth reveals inner person and people are afraid of what they really are.

I agree with most of what you wrote except few things .
But I stand behind what I believe because I am not a fool to believe blindly.I check everything but also giving everything a chance to show up what it really is.

It is not an ego stuff what I am talking about, just different perception.
Have you ever wondered why people can talk about almost everything constantly but when we talk about Christ, people freak out and start with labeling ,hate messages, putting people down, laughing to their face???

I can not allow that. Why should I be fine and listen and tolerate all those rants and talks from esoteric ,demonic, fictional,ET,chakras, bla bla bla but when I state my point and opinion I am being attacked!

No no ,my friend ,in order to really understand all and grasp the truth we must be open to it. Did I stab someone in their heart with my points? Did I offended people by my talking about Christ and his words?

Then I am sorry if you (not you personally) feel that way .
I could easily label some people here as wackos or lunatics but I din`t.

The whole point of being Christian is for a person to try constantly to be holy as Christ is. Yes a person is making mistakes but he/she should try and continue on their path growing in knowledge,love,wisdom,being humble. And one day finally we will be holy as Christ is. We will then be true beings of light, we will return to our true family and true home, the divine.

Love and blessings!

Beren
Old 10-15-2009, 11:15 PM   #99
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Man, I'm still procrastinating here... I find it quite addicting to speak with people about subjects I'm passionate about. How many people in the day to day world are as interested in truth seeking as Avalonians? Not many... But balance is the Way.

Yes Beren, I see you and I are in agreement on a great many things.

What I have personally discovered from my own perspective, is that every single human being is a Son or Daughter of God, that all true spiritual masters such as:

Jesus
Gautama Buddha
Confucius
Yogananda
Krishna

etc.

Are all on the same team and they are all trying to help different groups of people who were at different levels of consciousness, with different cultures, to come up higher past the illusions of this matrix we are in. All of their number one points was the same:

Give all you have to God, and God will give all it has to you. You will be reborn into the higher state of consciousness where you will inherit life eternal rather than being stuck in the matrix where the dead bury the dead over and over... You are a co-creator, you are an individualization of the One and your heritage is divine, but in order to receive what is truly yours, the kingdom of heaven, you must give up the illusion of who you think you are based on the matrix, based on the illusion of seperation, the human ego, and then you will be reborn into the reality of who you are beyond the matrix...

Anyway... point is, Bladvatskey and Hall were pioneers, they didn't have the full truth, they screwed up in some places most definitely, and any of this lucifer business is clear evidence of that, but they also shined the light on a lot of things and basically brought forth new ways of looking at spirituality and consciousness other than the way that vatican and fundamental churches had been keeping secreted away for centuries.

Sure some took teachings and misused them for the darkness, such as Crowley, but there was some goodness in the teachings too... and they led to good things.

Anyway, muslims, christians, atheist, hindus, agnostics, people from all walks of life are going to raise their consciousness and remember they are the Christs. It's all about remembering who we are beyond duality.

ok enough... ramble ramble
Old 10-15-2009, 11:40 PM   #100
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

It does seem that people who are 'open to all viewpoints and faiths' have a difficult time with someone who enthusiastically follows Jesus. I don't go to church anymore...and I am quite fickle doctrinally (hence orthodoxymoron)...but I do recognize the truths contained in the Teachings of Jesus...and I recognize that there is power in the Name of Jesus. I feel more comfortable arguing and speculating on Avalon than I do attending church services...even though I miss participating in church music.

I'm not really sure which side Jordan Maxwell is on. He is good at pointing out problems...but what are his solutions? What does he truly believe? He may have said this...but I can't recall. It seems to me that he would be most comfortable at the Philosophical Research Society in Los Angeles...and would probably identify with Theosophy, Blavatsky, and Hall. He seems to love the chase...and exposing things. This isn't necessarily bad...but is his conclusion really that there is no hope of escaping a tyrannical and corrupt future? Correct me if I'm wrong...but he didn't seem to be too upset by his hopeless verdict. I'm trying to figure that out. What is his escape route?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-15-2009 at 11:44 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote